⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mighty She Hulk

Started by ilikebuffgirls, April 16, 2020, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$900

Good review . . . What was the elapsed time?
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Life sucks and then you die.

mikeg1978

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ep92010

has anyone seen her recently? most of what's on here is about her rates. i'm not here about the economics. how strong is she? how muscular is she? how sensual is she? how is she in the session with her attitude/vibe (is she on it or is she going through the motions?) for those of you who have sessioned a lot and know how this works, how does she stack up with others? thanks

ramblerbc

Hi has anyone meet with mighty she hulk she is on sessiongirls and looks very strong and pictures are pretty amazing. I usually go for sportive  competitive / semi wrestling and strength games but getting older and now just love the more powerful and strong ladies  I have never really done a wrestling / domination sessions before but sojnds like one with her would be pretty thrilling w her power and personality....

ramblerbc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

Haven't read much reviews on her. I know she is sensual and pretty strong. She does seem to have a bit of an attitude problem just based off a cam thing i did with her.

Mindfulness1

Would be great to meet up with this lady - I guess she is in prep for a show soon ... If anyone has a recent review of her that would be highly appreciated

deestar

I have met her - fun session but she charges a premium (or did, I dunno if that's still true) so I probably won't repeat - if she had a more standard rate I probably would.

She carries a chip on her shoulder the way a lot of competitors do, which can certainly come across as an attitude problem - just cam with her first and see what you think.

boyofwinter

I prefer SheHulk to Mighty SheHulk, the former is a great session, a former elite powerlifter and very friendly.

DCReviews

Has anyone seen MightySheHulk's session girls page lately, there seems to be some outing of people and adding of slaves on there which is pretty fascinating, just trying to figure out what's going on. She even has another famous session lady from years ago as her slave lol.  Thoughts?

liftcarryfan1

She has screenshots and other stuff on her twit***.  CRAZY SHIT!  and she put it out there on blast on her sessiongirls page which is even crazier!

Also she used to provide premium services, I guess not anymore...

ep92010

posting this again as I may try to see her soon. any thoughts?? thanks

has anyone seen her recently? most of what's on here is about her rates. i'm not here about the economics. how strong is she? how muscular is she? how sensual is she? how is she in the session with her attitude/vibe (is she on it or is she going through the motions?) for those of you who have sessioned a lot and know how this works, how does she stack up with others? thanks

diggs

I logged on to ask the same question as ep92010 asked a month ago: has anyone seen her recently?

I agree with those of you thinking $900 for an hour is a lot. (Especially when you can see ladies like Lora Ottenad twice for that.) But if $900 is for two hours like mikeg1978 said, then that's a bit different.

FBBMW

Notice that it took 3 posts from Mikeg to complete his review and he is also banned now.   
His session was 2 hours for $900.   Not clear if he had any of the extras. 

michaelg1978

Oral and hand job. That's as far as she goes with extras.