LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mighty She Hulk

Started by ilikebuffgirls, April 16, 2020, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of posts here lamenting how few desirable ladies are entering these days, also lots of posts here bashing ladies for charging too high a price for in-person. Left hand meet right hand, you guys should have a chat and get to know each other.

  You once again miss by a mile.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SlapYouSilly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of posts here lamenting how few desirable ladies are entering these days, also lots of posts here bashing ladies for charging too high a price for in-person. Left hand meet right hand, you guys should have a chat and get to know each other.
Says the guy who puts up fake reviews, steals information from other people's reviews and re-hashes the information into his own reviews, posts wrong information, makes false claims, and makes baseless assumptions and guesses.

Next please.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of posts here lamenting how few desirable ladies are entering these days, also lots of posts here bashing ladies for charging too high a price for in-person. Left hand meet right hand, you guys should have a chat and get to know each other.
Says the guy who puts up fake reviews, steals information from other people's reviews and re-hashes the information into his own reviews, posts wrong information, makes false claims, and makes baseless assumptions and guesses.

Next please.
An 0 for 5 performance. Guys, let's welcome the leadoff hitter for the Tigers in 2021 to the forum!

drpedro

Saw her it was a very fun session. Did some muscle worship.  If you want extras ask prior to booking

FBBMW

I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.   

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Says more about what a prick you are.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Says more about what a prick you are.

Yes. I'm such a prick for paying here for her time and her not respecting mine. I'm such a prick for that.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Says more about what a prick you are.

Yes. I'm such a prick for paying here for her time and her not respecting mine. I'm such a prick for that.

You're a prick for demanding nude for 2 minutes of credits. But everything escapes you  doesn't it?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Says more about what a prick you are.

Yes. I'm such a prick for paying here for her time and her not respecting mine. I'm such a prick for that.

You're a prick for demanding nude for 2 minutes of credits. But everything escapes you  doesn't it?


I don't make the rules. In private even if it's 10 seconds, you go nude 😉

mikeg1978

I have a session with her at the end of the month. I'll post a review but so far her communication has been good and she's been very open to doing the session I want. So should be fun.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mikeg1978

So I had my session with her yesterday. Communication and setup were easy and she was open to my roleplay ideas and made suggestions to improve the experience.
The session itself was alot of fun. She was in post contest condition but still built and tight. Awesome biceps. Very sensual as well. Plus she was a great conversationalist as well.  All in all I would repeat.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I had my session with her yesterday. Communication and setup were easy and she was open to my roleplay ideas and made suggestions to improve the experience.
The session itself was alot of fun. She was in post contest condition but still built and tight. Awesome biceps. Very sensual as well. Plus she was a great conversationalist as well.  All in all I would repeat.

She has a tier system of payment. How much did sensual roleplay cost?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

mikeg1978

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login