Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cin - Women's Physique from Sweden!

Started by CinQueen, April 11, 2020, 08:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CinQueen

Hello there!

This is Cin from Sweden!

I'm a bodybuilder athlete with an athletics and martial arts background. In 2016 I started workout at the in order to look better. I just got in love with the feeling of weight training, while becoming stronger and bigger. So when I started to noticing so fast and serious changes in my physique I decided to compete in bodybuilding. My debut was the same year at the Figure division. I love heavy lifting, and it's an important thing for me to keep my strength.

In my last competition I got to know from the judges that I hade became too big and too hard for Figure then I decided to make a transition to Women's Physique division and I must to say that I am much more happy since I do not need hold back my physique and I can grow as much I want.

If you want to get to know me better you can join me my chat at HERBICEPSCAM. You gonna find me there as CINQUEEN.

XOXO,
Cin



CinQueen

Currently OFF SEASON SHAPE (Pics were taken 2020-04-09)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CinQueen

Hello there!

This is Cin from Sweden!

I'm a bodybuilder athlete with an athletics and martial arts background. In 2016 I started workout at the in order to look better. I just got in love with the feeling of weight training, while becoming stronger and bigger. So when I started to noticing so fast and serious changes in my physique I decided to compete in bodybuilding. My debut was the same year at the Figure division. I love heavy lifting, and it's an important thing for me to keep my strength.

In my last competition I got to know from the judges that I hade became too big and too hard for Figure then I decided to make a transition to Women's Physique division and I must to say that I am much more happy since I do not need hold back my physique and I can grow as much I want.

If you want to get to know me better you can join me my chat at HERBICEPSCAM. You gonna find me there as CINQUEEN.

XOXO,
Cin

achilleus

Hi Cin and welcome to this site.

there is something of a silent, natural power from your body. Honest bodybuilding so to say.

Glad to catch up at HBC again.

Take care ...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CinQueen

 Look who is here! Thanks you luv! See at HBC

fitgirlfanguy

Hello and welcome!  Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing a photo.  You have great muscularity, with a very pleasing shape your muscles.  I'd say you will do great in physique!

kindertentgg

Hi Cin,

Welcome to Saradas!
Great to see you chasing your dreams to your perfect body!

I am very curious about your age!

Good luck and I'm going to visit you at HBC right away, you are already in my favorites list!

kindertentgg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Cin,

Welcome to Saradas!
Great to see you chasing your dreams to your perfect body!

I am very curious about your age!

Good luck and I'm going to visit you at HBC right away, you are already in my favorites list!

Oh, before I forget!
Where you live in Sweden, it's such a beautiful country! I've been there a few times!

CinQueen

Hi there!

I'm 37 yo. Yes Sweden it's a such beautiful place! Nice to hear from you.

CinQueen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello and welcome!  Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing a photo.  You have great muscularity, with a very pleasing shape your muscles.  I'd say you will do great in physique!

Thanks you!

CinQueen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Cin,

Welcome to Saradas!
Great to see you chasing your dreams to your perfect body!

I am very curious about your age!

Good luck and I'm going to visit you at HBC right away, you are already in my favorites list!

I'm usually online weekends. My pleasure have you in my chat. Let me know who you are when you come by.