LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Female City Flex

Started by tim1, April 11, 2020, 06:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim1

What do people think of Female City Flex? Is it worth the price for a monthly subscription? It looks like they have more European figure and physique models.



Dingaro

I think it's quite worth it. You get access to their back catalog which is very large and has great clips with many many beautiful women. I'd say they have a lot of bodybuilders too, no just figure and physique. You can look at their models page and see what I mean.

It is mainly European models, true, although I'm not sure why that matters.

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it's quite worth it. You get access to their back catalog which is very large and has great clips with many many beautiful women. I'd say they have a lot of bodybuilders too, no just figure and physique. You can look at their models page and see what I mean.

It is mainly European models, true, although I'm not sure why that matters.

Ok, thanks for the info. It adds a bit of variety by having mostly European models because a lot of the other websites have mostly US based models.