Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Online Bodybuilding championships

Started by FemFlexUSA, April 11, 2020, 03:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

Some years ago, guys were talking about doing bodybuilding competitions that would be streamed live to fans around the world who would get to vote on the placings. Some felt this was the best and only way to get fair and accurate judging.

Lots of women are in contest prep right now. If someone were so inclined, now might be a great time to organize a competition among home-bound athletes. I don't think anyone will actually want to organize it, but the opportunity is there.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Timmon

The idea that was mentioned a few years back was astonishing! The idea that on line fans, many of whom have no idea about the criteria of judging a contest, let alone been to a contest recently,  should decide who wins fills me with horror! I'm sure a few Football fans would also like to ignore how many goals a team scores, or how good they are, and just vote on who should get the world cup. Obviously, their favourite.

An online Inst@gram / Facebook type contest sounds a bit of fun, although proud athletes should only take any result as just that, a bit of fun. No idea if athletes themselves would be interested, I can imagine a few might see an opportunity here. I guess some sort of web site would be set up, athletes would post their pictures of compulsory poses, maybe a routine as well, and fans would vote.
It might be fairer if identity was kept secret and only a competitor number used, even face cropped, although tattoo's would reveal the identity to many voters.  The only reason I consider that, is we see from the real world, some fans will only vote for their preferred competitor, regardless of whether she is the best.

How would this be set up, and be fair, and therefore be exciting? I have no ideas.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FBBMW

If there was a significant prize fund, most of it could be awarded by real FBB judges. 
Then there could be a fan voting prize or average fan votes with the judges.