Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kim Poteat

Started by LGF55, April 10, 2020, 09:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LGF55

Does anybody have any old pic sets of Kim Poteat that they would be willing to share. I can't find them anywhere to purchase. Please share here if you do!  Thanks!


LGF55

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

boris1968

I have looked for more pictures of this beautiful goddess and unfortunately I haven't found anything. I wish she had produced more material and given us the chance to worship her beauty. I have this clip I found some time ago. Who is this girl? A fitness model? A track athlete? Any information about her you can share I would appreciate.