Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My 6th grade teacher

Started by Brfan, April 06, 2020, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Hey, I hope the author of this won't be frustrated with this, but I love this story and am hoping he adds to the story. In the meantime, I decided to give it a few edits and tiny bit of additional description.  I'll try and do this with the whole story and then (fingers crossed) maybe he will continue:
----
Every young man experiences a certain infatuation with a teacher at some point in their development, and for us in Springfield, it was Mrs. Adams, our 6th-grade teacher. Mrs. Adams was a recent college graduate and, despite a significant 12-year age difference between us boys and her, she was undoubtedly the most beautiful teacher in our small town. Although competition for that title was scarce in our town of 20,000 people, in my mind, Mrs. Adams was the most stunning teacher in the entire country. Her vibrant green eyes were framed by luscious, shoulder-length blonde hair, and her slim, tanned physique radiated an undeniable allure.

As time went on and we all grew older, we came to realize that Mrs. Adams was indeed a very sexy woman. By the time the gang and I left home for college, you could be sure that all of us had fantasized about her.

College was behind me, and after 10 years, I was back home to manage my dad's old auto parts store. The decade I spent far from that small town had opened my eyes to more than just the "hot teacher." In fact, right after I entered college, I discovered that I had a taste for more fit, muscular women. I spent my younger years dating only girls with tight, fit bodies, but I never had the chance to be around a true Amazon. And now, back in this small city where everybody knew everyone, I doubted I would ever have such a chance.

After a few days of settling into my new home, I finally decided to join the city gym. I had gone from skinny to flabby over the last couple of years. Traveling a lot for work kept me away from a healthy routine. But now that I was back in one place, I figured I should start taking better care of myself. Plus, if there were any fit girls around, the gym was the only place I was sure I could meet them.

As the receptionist showed me around, I noticed a large amount of weight being lifted from the corner of my eye. I focused my sight and realized it was a leg press machine. Counting the large plates, I figured the person using it wasn't lifting light. There were five 45-pound plates on each side. I couldn't see the person using it, and soon enough, the receptionist directed me to the locker room to change clothes and start my workout.

When I returned, the person had already unloaded the machine. Disappointed, I scratched my head, wondering if there was a girl in the gym who liked to lift weights hard, at least leg-wise. Walking toward the instructor, I introduced myself, and we talked about my goals for a couple of minutes. As we were discussing how many times a week I would be coming in, my eyes caught something once again.

From a mirror positioned behind the instructor, I could see the silhouette of somebody doing pull-ups. Not exactly the silhouette, but I had a nice view from his right arm and shoulder. I started counting how many times that very thick and defined arm was moving up and down. I counted 14 before he let go of the bar and disappeared from my sight. Now, I knew for a fact that 14 pull-ups in a row was a lot, and I hadn't been counting from the beginning. Not only that, but the bulbous shape of that arm told me that there was someone really muscular in there.
The whole time, I had assumed that this person was a man, but a small part of me couldn't help but wonder if it could be a woman.

Finally, my conversation with the instructor was over, and he led me to the area where I'd begin my workout - the cardio area. I grinned as I realized I'd be passing by the bodybuilder. At least I'd satisfy my curiosity. We had walked about 30 feet when I caught a better look at the muscular frame. I immediately froze. The person with traps that rose like a mountain and had blonde hair tied in a tall ponytail wore a deeply cut tank top with a sports bra underneath it. Matching the sports bra, there was a pair of spandex shorts. She was a woman. Before I could absorb what I was seeing, she turned around and spoke to the instructor.

"Hey, Tom. I might need someone to spot me later. I want to do some shoulder presses. Alright?"

"Sure, Lisa. Just wave to me and I'll help you."

"Thanks," she gushed.

My eyes bulged as I stared at the woman in front of me. My feet seemed glued to the floor as I tried to comprehend what I was seeing. The person - woman - heck, the muscular Amazon of the century, was none other than Mrs. Adams. I couldn't believe my eyes. Yes, she was 10 years older than the last time I saw her, but time had been good to her. Her gorgeous face remained the same, but her body now was this bulky, tanned mountain of muscles on top of muscles.

Every inch of her was sculpted and defined as if chiseled from marble by a master artist. I could practically feel the power emanating from her muscular frame, let alone from Springfield.

Mrs. Adams looked at me, her eyes sparkling with recognition. A few seconds later a beaming grin flashed across her beautiful visage and her smile opened up, revealing perfect white teeth. "My God... Danny? Danny Aldrich?"

"Y-yes," I managed to stammer out, still in shock.

Mrs. Adams approached me and gave me an effusive hug. I felt her powerful arms crush me briefly before she let go. The sensation of being wrapped up in her muscular embrace was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was both exhilarating and intimidating. "How are you? I had no idea you were back in town!" Mrs. Adams exclaimed, her voice warm and friendly.

"I... well... just settling in, really. Moved back a week ago"

"Oh, that is so great!!! And God, you haven't changed a bit! Look at you. Still the same dimples on your cheeks," she giggled, her biceps bulging with the movement.

I blushed, feeling a little self-conscious under her intense gaze. "I... thank you, I guess," I said, thinking I couldn't say anything close to the same for her. My eyes flickered over her muscular arms and broad shoulders in awe.

"Well, I won't bother you. I'm sure we will have time to catch up. It's a small town after all. But it was really nice seeing you, Danny."

"You too, Mrs. Adams," I replied, feeling a little tongue-tied.

"Please, call me Lisa," she said looking back over her flared shoulders.

"Ok, Lisa... I... I'll see you around, I guess."

Tom set my treadmill for a fifteen-minute warm-up and left me alone with my thoughts. How was it possible? How did a middle school teacher become a freaking Amazon? When? Why? I tried to push those thoughts aside, not wanting to embarrass myself with a sudden, inappropriate reaction on my first day at the gym. Before I knew it, the treadmill beeped, signaling the end of my workout.

I grabbed my workout sheet and decided to start with biceps. It was the manly thing to do and after seeing Mrs. Adams I had a subtle reminder that I needed to be strong.

"Concentration curls" I read out loud. I knew what those were. I directed myself to the dumbbell area, keeping my head down, and avoiding any eye contact with Mrs. Adams or her muscles. I picked up the 15-pound dumbbell. That seemed good. I sat on the bench, placed my elbow on my inner thigh, and started curling.

It was heavy, but I could manage. I finished the 10-rep set and changed hands a smile on my face. Not bad, I thought.

As I finished my first set with my left hand, I caught a glimpse of Mrs. Adams walking past me through the gym mirror. The sight of her bulky, muscular frame was hard to miss. But what really caught my attention was when she sat down on the bench right next to me.

Mrs. Adams dropped the dumbbell to the floor, causing a small thud. She reached for her bottle and drank a sip from what I assumed was a protein shake. I looked at the dumbbell on her feet. It read 40 pounds. I kept watching from the corner of my eye, through the mirror, as she grabbed the dumbbell and started doing the exact same exercise I was doing.

Completely oblivious to how creepy I must have been, I simply watched, mesmerized, her bicep swelling up at each rep. I noticed the thick vein on the outer side of her bicep swelling with each repetition, almost as if it was feeding that softball-sized muscle with energy. As she switched to her other hand, I watched the same process repeat with her other bicep - so thick and hard-looking that it pumped a shameful swelling in my own pants as well.

"You know, Danny, it doesn't work unless you grab the dumbbell and start doing it" I heard Mrs. Adam's voice talking to me from what seemed to be a long distance, bringing me out of my trance.

I almost fell from the bench "Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry, I... I was staring, wasn't I?"

She seemed ok with it "Well, yeah, but I guess you were bound to do it, right? It's not something you see normally."

I blushed again "Y-yeah... I'm, I'm sorry Mrs. Adams. I didn't mean to stare."

"I told you to call me Lisa. It's okay, Danny. No harm, no foul"
We both grabbed our weights and did our second set. I watched through the mirror and compared what was showing. Mrs. Adams' thick, peaked bicep curled up and down that huge dumbbell, and my toothpick next to her, my dumbbell looking like a small puppy of hers. It was both humiliating and arousing at the same time.

"I'm... I'm sorry again, Mrs. Adams but... I gotta ask," I said, gathering my nerve. "How did this happen?" I said waving my hands in the shape of her muscles.

She grinned. "Oh, well... It's been a couple of years now I guess. It started as a normal girlish routine, trying to stay healthy... but then, I noticed some changes in my body and one thing led to another. Before I knew it, these showed up and I got hooked, I guess." She flexed quickly her right arm. A powerful, bulky mass of veins, muscles, and sinews popped up with a distinctive split down the middle. "it just sort of snowballed from there." She paused to take another sip from her protein shake, her Adam's apple bobbing up and down as she swallowed.

"They... well... I.... sorry. Congratulations, Mrs. Adams. They look amazing" I said barely able to breathe as my eyes locked on her muscles. Her shoulders were so broad that they filled out her tank top, and her chest was a solid mass of muscle that jutted out from her ribcage. Her abs were so defined that I could see every individual muscle fiber, and her thighs were like tree trunks, straining against the tight fabric of her shorts.

This time she was the one to blush. "You think, really? Well, thanks, Danny. I never intended to get this big," she continued, oblivious to my staring. "But the more I lifted, the more I wanted to push myself. It's not a usual thing to be complimented by my muscles around here."

"Are you kidding? Well, in my opinion, you look fantastic, Mrs. Adams." That was one of the biggest understatements in modern history, I thought. She was like nobody I'd ever seen. The sweat pooled around her sports bra in a fashion that made it hard to look away. Instead, I gulped and tried to keep eye contact with her.

She smiled "Please, Lisa. Seriously. And thank you, Danny. You were always a gentleman. Anyways, I'm done here today. Hope I see you around tomorrow."

She got up, racked her dumbbell, and walked away. As she walked away, drops of sweat trailed down the back of her neck and ran in rivulets along her spine glistening on her skin and highlighting every ripple and bulge of muscle. I sat down and waited for my friend inside my pants to sit down as well. Abandoning any pretense of decorum I stared at her openly, my heart racing as I watched her.

Her muscular legs moved with grace and power, each step causing her glutes to flex and release. The fabric of her leggings clung tightly to every curve of her lower body, accentuating the impressive size and definition of her quadriceps and hamstrings. As she approached the door, she turned back and gave me a wave. I managed a weak smile, my mouth suddenly dry.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Pt 2 of the ode to the story. I will not get to part 3 for a while -- only if there is interest:
------
The next day started with me discovering a lot more work to do than expected at dad's auto shop. Dad had inherited that shop from his father, and as expected, I was grown to inherit it from him. I'd spent my childhood and teen days among motors and gasoline. Yet, in college, I decided to learn more about how to run a business, instead of the technical part of cars and engines. Now, I found myself among dozens of boxes and files poorly organized.

"This will take some time to put everything in order" I sighed as I tackled the job in front of me.
Of course, it took me longer than I expected. For three days I left the office after 10 pm, completely exhausted, but by Friday noon, I had everything organized as I wanted. Checking the clock, I decided to call it a week, grabbed my gym bag, and was on my way out, eager to maybe see Mrs. Adams again after three days of no-show, when Dad stopped me before I left.

"Hey Danny, this customer seems to be having some trouble with her car. Can you stop by and check it?"

I was a bit pissed with his request.

"Oh, C'mon Dad. Ask one of the guys."

"I can't. They are all pretty busy here. Plus, it's in Frank's old house. I figured you'd like to look around."

Frank was my best friend from high school. I've spent lots of summer days with his family in their backyard pool. And also, Frank's was the official party venue of our class. I even lost my virginity in that house with Claire Jordan. Nostalgic feelings convinced me. I knew that Frank's family had sold the house after we left for college, but still, it would be nice to see it once again.

I drove to Frank's old house and knocked on the door. It had just occurred to me that I didn't even ask Dad who was the customer. A few moments later, the door opened. To my surprise, Frank's old house now belonged to no other than Mrs. Adams. My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, h-hi... hi Mrs. Adams."

Her beautiful smile took over the place

"Hi, Danny! I asked your dad for the best guy he had... and he sent him!"
I blushed. Mrs. Adams was wearing long-sleeved dark gray sweats, and although you could tell she filled them nicely, there was no way someone could tell beneath that fabric lay the body of an Amazon.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Mrs..."

"Lisa, I already told you. So, how's it been? Did you bail on me and the gym already?"

"Uh, no... it's just... Dad's a bit of a messy person. I had to put everything in order at the shop."

"Oh, I see... well, here it is." She opened the garage with a strong pull. That looked like a freaking heavy gate, but she did it rather easily.

"It simply won't start."
I looked at the car. It was a Mini Cooper. I couldn't help but imagine what people thought of that huge muscular body of hers getting in and out of such a small car. It must be a sight to be seen, for sure.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you to it, if you don't mind Danny. I need to get changed, ok?"

"Sure Mrs... Lisa. Sure, Lisa. I'll get back to you once I figure out what is going on"
I opened the hood and started looking around. After a few tests, I figured it was an electric problem, but everything seemed in order. It took me a good 10 minutes to finally locate a disconnected wire that seemed to be causing the issue. I sat in the driver's seat and gave it a go. It worked beautifully.

I got back to the front of the car to lower the hood, and when I did it I almost let my fingers under. Mrs Adams had returned with a glass of water on her hands, and a different outfit. She was now wearing thigh spandex pants that ended just under her knees, leaving the full majesty of her diamond-shaped calves exposed. But what made me lose my mind was her upper body. Mrs. Adams had it covered by nothing but a pink sports bra. Her six-pack abs were on full display.

"Here, Danny," she said handing me the glass.

"O-oh... thank you, I gulped."

"So, did you figure it out?"

I had stopped listening, as my eyes slowly drove away from her face to her neck, which seemed twice as thick due to the protruding traps that emerged from it. My eyes kept going down, fixating on her large pectoral muscles of her. Sitting atop them, a gathering of small veins converged to the deep split between the two plaques of muscles.

"Danny, up here," she said firmly. I blinked twice as I tried to look into her eyes once again, completely embarrassed.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Mrs. Adams... It's..."

"That's ok, Danny. Although I gotta say, it's the second time you kind of lose yourself checking my muscles... I might start thinking you really like them..." she giggled, making sure to over-enunciate the word 'really'. My face went beet red.

"I'm... I'm so sorry... It won't happen again, I promise, Mrs. Adams."

She smiled "Danny, don't promise something you might not be able to keep" She blinked one eye at me as she gave a quick two flex of her pecs. Was Mrs. Adams flirting with me? My dick clearly thought so.

"You know, this house belonged to the Smiths, right? I was really good friends with Frank" I said, trying to change the subject as quickly as I could.

"Yeah, we bought it from them about 8 years ago... I thought about selling it after... well, after my ex-husband left. But I was just so well settled here, that I abandoned that idea. Hey, do you wanna look around? See if everything is still as you remember?" Mrs. Adams opened the garage door that led to the kitchen.

"Sure" I followed her.

The living room, although redecorated, looked pretty much as I remembered. From the far corner, a flight of stairs connected the second floor. The lateral protection of the stairs was still the same, old, French-styled iron bars that bent and resembled waves.

"You know, when I was about 10 or 11, I once got my head stuck between these," I said, grabbing two of the bars. "Frank's mom had to call the firemen to get me out... right here. You see. This bar was severed so I could get my head out," I showed her where the bar had been severed and later glued back together.

Mrs. Adams laughed at the story. "Oh, you kids. How did you end up with your head stuck in there?"

"Well, I don't remember exactly, but you see where the bars get more and more apart?" I placed my hand between them "Well, I think I did something stupid with my head here, and eventually it got here, where the bars are closer to each other, and then I couldn't get back."

She giggled "That seems like something kids would do. Well, on the bright side, if it were to happen again, you wouldn't need to call the firemen," she said.

"How come?"

She smiled at me "Get stuck again and I'll show you" Again she smiled and winked at me.

I hesitated, but Mrs. Adams's beauty wasn't something I couldn't resist. If she'd asked me to run through a brick wall I might have tried– although she'd have a far better chance at success.  I decided to humor her.

"Ok, Let's see," I said, placing my head in a hole large enough it would go in or out without much trouble. "I just don't think I could get stuck again, you know."

Mrs. Adams moved around me, analyzing the waves on the iron bars.

"Here, move this way." She pulled my head gently about two feet to the side.

"Okay, now try to pull it out."

I tried, but couldn't. Apparently, I'd gotten myself stuck again. A flash of worry shot through me. Another call to the fire department would have made me the town joke. I gulped.

"When I was a kid, I got stuck with my body on the stairs and my head stuck out, facing the floor. I guess now it's the exact opposite," I mused, hiding my worry. This time I was standing beside the stairs, with my head pulled back, facing the ceiling of the house.

"Can't get out, can you?" she seemed amused.

"Nope, apparently I can't" I answered her, worrying that this had been a big joke. Had I done something to offend her in 6th grade?

"Good. Now watch this."

Mrs. Adams pressed her body against mine, literally squeezing me between the stairs and her hard muscles. The pressure of her chest was against mine, and her rock-hard abs pressed into my stomach was almost too much. It was like being held captive by a living, breathing fortress of muscle. Before I could register what was happening, she grabbed the bars above my head with a force that made my bones rattle. Her sinewy forearms bulged with veins as she tightened her grip, her knuckles turning white with the effort. The sensation of her skin against mine was electric. It was impossible not to be acutely aware of every inch of her muscular frame. Mrs. Adams' grunted and the metal strained under her immense power as she ripped the two bars apart.

My dick immediately hardened as I saw the bars bending. I'm sure she felt it too. My body shivered as I felt her muscles contract with effort. Finally released the bars and my head emerged unscathed, but I was left breathless and trembling. Mrs. Adams never moved away, and I could feel the heat of her body against mine. We were so close I could hear her breath and I found myself unable to look away from her intense gaze. As I looked up at her, she flexed both her arms in a powerful bicep pose, showing off the peak of her muscles. The muscle fibers rippled beneath her skin, and the peak rose higher veins snaking across their surface.

"I told you you shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Danny..." she grinned.

"I... I..."

"Shhhhh. You don't need to explain anything. Your friend downstairs already told me everything I need to know." She moved her hips in a seductive fashion intensifying my arousal. I looked at her with a deep desire, wanting her right then and there.

"So... do you want to check out the second floor?" She asked, her voice low and seductive.

"Yes," I wheezed.

I could only manage a wheeze in response. Mrs. Adams effortlessly picked me up, cradling me. In her massive arms, I felt small and vulnerable, like I'd been reborn as a 6th grader held in the arms of his loving teacher. The warmth of her body radiated against me, sending shivers down my spine. As she carried me up the stairs, my fingers, as if they had their own free will, couldn't resist running over her hard, sinewy muscles. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before, and the sensation sent a second rush of desire through me.

I found myself entranced by the sheer size and power of her muscularity. It was as if I was touching something that was not just alive, but truly alive and powerful. The sensation was intoxicating, and I found myself getting lost in the feeling of her muscles against my fingertips. It was the sexiest moment of my life.

Despite my trembling, Mrs. Adams didn't seem to break a sweat. She effortlessly carried me up the stairs, her powerful muscles flexing with each step. It was like being carried by a goddess.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rodman

Wow 😳! Awesome story! Thanks 👍. Looking forward to seeing your next post 💪.

taoschild

Part 3 of Brfan's awesome story edited and added to... a little ode to Brfan's story.
-------
Mrs. Adams smiled at me as she climbed the stairs and headed into her bedroom. My eyes kept moving from her thick chest to her round, where my body rested. My gaze darted between her thick chest and coconut-sized shoulder as each breath causing the muscles to ripple and expand. Her strength was mesmerizing.

"Don't move." Her voice, low and commanding, sent shivers down my spine.

Memories flooded my mind as I looked around. This very bedroom, where I had experienced the intoxicating mix of emotions with Claire Jordan. The anxiety, excitement, lust. It had now became the backdrop for a new wave of sensations, amplified tenfold.

Standing beside me, Mrs. Adams turned her back, her movements fluid and graceful. In one fluid motion, she pulled down her yoga pants, revealing her perfectly defined hamstrings and the deep groove between the two major muscle groups.

I gulped.

My eyes traced the lines of her muscles, the split between the major muscle groups sending a jolt of desire through me. Her glutes, round and firm, left nothing to the imagination. The two powerful bowling balls, full striated, screamed raw power. Mrs. Adams stepped out of her pants and turned herself back at me. My eyes were captivated by her quads and she rewarded my interest by extending her right leg and flexed them. Each muscle fiber seemed to dance under her skin, screaming raw power and splitting themselves apart from the others.

"Oh my God..." I managed to whisper.

A tiny smile played at the corner of her lips. It was clear that she was loving causing that reaction. Keeping one of her quads flexed, she placed her hands behind her head and tightened her abs. The regular six-pack transformed into a chiseled work of art. Each brick of muscle emerged with undeniable force, even her obliques revealing themselves in their defined glory.

I moaned. While her veins pulsed nutrients to her great muscles, mine were flushed with raw desire. I was captivated by the sight before me.

Mrs. Adams, raised both her arms and gave me a front double biceps pose that would have shamed male bodybuilders. She held the pose until her arms started shaking and her muscles glistened with a thin layer of sweat. The contours of her biceps rippled with power, the veins coursing beneath her taut skin like tributaries of strength. Her fully flexed biceps were easily 16 inches.

Finally, Mrs Adams brought her two hands together right at her abs height, grabbing one of her wrists with her other hand, and flexed her chest. Her chest protruded proudly, straining against the confines of her sports bra, as if daring it to contain the raw might of her sculpted physique.
I watched with glee and anticipation for the two vascularized muscle plaques to burst forth. She seemed to have enlarged her frame several inches.

"Tell me, Danny," she purred alluringly, "what do you think of these?"  My gaze fixed on her imposing muscles, the bulging biceps that seemed to defy gravity and the chiseled chest that exuded power. I was captivated by the sheer size and the large tent in my pants made my answer to that question moot.

"God... you're... so big...." I mumbled.

Mrs. Adams seemed to like my answer. She grinned and her hands grazed over the bulge in my pants, sending shivers of anticipation down my spine. Driven by her own insatiable desires, positioned herself before me, her eyes fixed on the object of her desire. With a swift motion, she unzipped my pants, freeing the hidden desire that had been contained within. Thank God I had a pair of nice, new, black trunks. Mrs. Adams licked her lips as she realized the volume I had inside them.

"Sit, Danny," she commanded, her tone leaving no room for disobedience. My body obeyed involuntarily.

I felt her hands play with my cotton t-shirt on my neck. In one swift, unrestrained motion, she tore the fabric from my body, unleashing a surge of power that mirrored her own. The sensation of her hands tearing away my shirt ignited every nerve ending in my body, sending shivers of pleasure cascading through me.

I almost released right there. She noticed it.

"Not yet, Danny," she whispered huskily. "It's been too long since I had someone truly admiring my body. Truly worshiping it."

Freeing her full, round breasts adorned with hardened nipples that beckoned for attention she began flexing her chest inches away from my face. Without hesitation, I leaned forward, my tongue swirling around her sensitive peaks, savoring the taste of her arousal. My hands instinctively explored the firmness of her pectoral muscles, feeling the power that lay beneath the supple flesh.

She seemed to enjoy my minstrations. Her powerful chest swelled under my fingertips urging me on and showcasing her mastery over her own body.

Guided by her subtle movements, I followed the curve of her body, trailing my lips from the valley of her chest to her hungry shoulder. Again she raised her right arm and flexed and the bulging muscle swelled beneath my touch. Eagerly, I pressed kisses along the defined peaks, savoring the blend of power and softness that coexisted in perfect harmony.

She began touching herself with one hand and began matching my ever louder moan.

Leaning in closer, I inhaled the intoxicating scent of her sweat mixed with a hint of sweet perfume. She was a goddess. Involuntarily, I knelt in front of her, and started kissing her hard rock abs. My hands moved to her butt, where I grabbed and squeezed her muscles. I was unable to dent her steel buns of her. I marveled at their unyielding firmness. Mrs. Adams reveled in the attention, her breath growing ragged as I continued my adoration of her body.

"You love my strength, don't you?" She whispered, her voice laced with desire.

I nodded, unable to find the words to express the depth of my admiration, my teeth nibbling her hardness.

Her voice, filled with a hint of urgency, broke through the haze of desire. "Show me, Danny. Show me how much my strength excites you. Worship every part of me." Her hand went behind my head, and pushed me a little further down, the ultimate request. I gently pulled her thong down, and got down to business. I licked, kissed and sucked everything at my disposal, beginning with her clit and moving all around into her hairless, wet pussy. Mrs. Adams moaned hard and every muscle in her body started trembling with excitement.

"Oh... Danny..."

"Yes, Mrs. Adam... Lisa..."

"No... today you will say only Mrs. Adams..."

"Yes..."

"Oh... Danny...." she got louder.

Then I felt her arms under my armpits. Like I weighted nothing, Mrs. Adams lifted me up. My dick was so hard right now it was hurting. Switching positions with me, Mrs. Adams laid down on the bed and placed me on top of her. Gripping my hip, she moved me and pulled my dick into her.

God, she was so wet and warm. My cock filled her nicely. She moaned. I moaned.
I started moving up and down, up and down, but she wanted more. Still holding my hips, Mrs. Adams was pulling and pushing me in and out, with such ferocity I was afraid she would break me. Even though I was on top, it felt like she was using me to her own pleasure. Her grip was crushing my hips.

I looked at her taut flexed, mountainous arms. They were fully contracted from the effort of thrusting me into her body at her pace and her will. She screamed aloud. The bed was being dragged. I could feel her abs and quads contracting like crazy. I grabbed her biceps and unconsciously tried to indent them. I couldn't. They were too hard.

The room was filled with the sounds of our moans, the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin, and the symphony of our ragged breathing. Finally, she gave into the moment and let out a long, guttural moan. Our bodies quivered in unison, consumed by an overwhelming intensity and I burst inside her like a fountain and collapsed on top of her.

We lay there afterward, our bodies entangled and breathless and drenched in juices. Her muscles thrummed beside me and I lay head on her muscular, hard shoulder and chest. Her chest rose and fell with a captivating grace, the sinewy contours of her pectoral muscles flexing subtly beneath my cheek. It was heavenly.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jjc1230

Really descriptive righting and great dialogue!

phil123


taoschild

Not sure its right to continue someone else's story but I'd like to. ;)
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

permit me to add a little to Brian's story and seeing if it's going in a direction you fellas like. I think playful domination rather than mean is appropriate in this story
----
My eyes fluttered closed and I heard an immediate response. "Come closer, Danny," she whispered. "Feel the strength of my body against yours, let my muscular form envelope you in a world of pleasure." I obeyed, drawn to her like a moth to a flame, snuggling in to embrace her powerful physique against my own. As our bodies met, the contrast between her hardened muscles and my own softness was electrifying. She enveloped me in her embrace. It was comforting, like a shield between us and the world. It felt like Mrs. Adams was protecting me from anything that could be thrown against us. It was comforting. I began to nod off.

"No way. You're not tired yet. A young stud like you should have at least two more gos in you."

"I'm wiped," I responded, lazily tracing the grooves of her abdominals."

"No, your not," she replied, her voice low and insistent. "You've been naughty boy and you're going to stay after class."

I laughed.

"I'm serious Danny. We're just getting started. Tonight, you will worship me, until I say were done," she whispered, her lips tantalizingly close to mine. "Every inch of my muscular form will become your sanctuary, a place of reverence and pleasure for your teacher. Up, up!" She commanded pushing me off and sitting up.

Her words echoed in my mind, igniting another flame of desire within me. Slowly, I mustered the strength to lift my weary body from the bed, my muscles tingling with a mixture of exhaustion and anticipation. Every inch of me ached. I'd never been manhandled and worked so hard during lovemaking. It was as if she were twenty years younger rather than me.

She cut in like she could read my thoughts. "I'm so disappointed, Danny– and I don't like my students to disappoint me. It's as if you are twenty years older than me rather than the reverse— but adding muscles and a little testosterone can make you years younger than your physical age. Right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Adams," I whispered, my fingers tracing one of her curves.

She was not amused by my languid response. "Kneel before me and show me reverence," she commanded, her tone serious and filled with desire. "Pleasure me with your touch and surrender yourself completely to the power and beauty of my body."

Her words sent shivers down my spine. I dropped to my knees before her, my hands trembling with reverence and my eyes fixated on her chiseled form. I started to trace my fingers lightly along the contours of her body, my touch becoming more deliberate and adoring with each passing moment. As I surrendered myself to the power and beauty she embodied, a sense of exhilaration and submission washed over me. I found some energy and immersed myself fully in the act of worshipping her.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Hope the will be more chapters. Great again.

taoschild

Hey Phil... probably not for a bit unless there is public outcry ;) as I'm in the final stages of writing a sequel to Muscle Therapy You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with my wife. It's going to be called Gym Girls and its based on an idea she had given some of the experiences she's had at the gym (but here is one more little snippet to tide you over)
---
Lost in a haze of passion and desire, I worshiped every inch of her body, my lips tracing a path along her defined muscles, my hands exploring the valleys and peaks of her sculpted form. Mrs. Adams arched her back, and a low moan escaped her lips, as I lavished attention on her with fervent devotion. Every touch, every caress, became an offering of devotion to the divine goddess of beauty and strength of Mrs. Adams. I explored the contours of her sculpted muscles with reverence, tracing the grooves of her abdominals, marveling at the firmness of her biceps, and savoring the power that emanated from her.

As my tongue caressed the sinewy contours of her body, I could feel her power pulsating beneath my touch. Her breath hitched, and a soft moan escaped her lips, a melody of satisfaction that spurred me on further. I became lost in the rhythm, attuned to her body's responses, seeking to unlock the deepest realms of her pleasure.
Her fingers entwined in my hair, gently guiding and encouraging me in my worship. I eagerly followed her lead, surrendering myself entirely to the experience. The act of offering myself as a vessel for her satisfaction became a transcendent dance, a fusion of passion and submission that blurred the lines between us.
I shifted my focus, moving with deliberate purpose to the center of her desire. I positioned myself, ready to embark on this intimate exploration of her most sacred temple.With reverence and skill, I lavished my attention on her, my tongue tracing a path of fiery devotion. Her moans grew more fervent, each one a testament to the waves of ecstasy building within her. I drank in her essence, savoring every taste, every response that escaped her lips. The world around us faded into insignificance as our connection deepened, transcending the boundaries of physicality.

As the waves of pleasure reached their zenith, an extraordinary transformation swept over her. The culmination of her worship manifested in a display of strength beyond imagination. Her muscles, already sculpted and powerful, seemed to grow. With each breath, her physique expanded, sinews and fibers rippling beneath her taut skin. The veins that traced intricate patterns across her muscular form pulsed with an intensified life force.

With a seemingly effortless motion, she flexed her brawny thighs, and the sight was awe-inspiring. Muscles danced beneath her skin and her moans reached a feverish intensity. In between moans she reached up and grabbed the pole behind her bed. Her muscles tensed and the room seemed to tremble. Her muscles flared and her strength surged, and plaster started to shake from the walls. I was frightened at her power but my lips and tongue continued to service the center of desire.

Under my minstrations her muscles ignited with an uncontrollable force, the cords of sinew straining against her supple skin. As her moans reverberated through the room, her grip on the pole tightened and the metal groaned under the sheer force of her grasp. Plaster trembled and cracked, shaken loose by the seismic force of her power. The walls themselves seemed to bow in reverence to her commanding presence, as if acknowledging her dominion over the physical realm.

She released an explosion of power unlike anything I had ever witnessed. Her skin could no longer contain the sheer might contained within her sculpted frame. With an awe-inspiring display, her muscles burst through the constraints of her flesh. Strands of sinew tore through her skin, revealing the intricate network of veins and the dense layers of muscle beneath. Her eyes glowed with a feral intensity, ragged breath heaved, and mixture of pleasure and dominance overwhelmed me.

"I'll be right back, Danny," she said as she went into the bathroom and put some gauze on the tender areas where her muscles split her skin.

I could barely respond. I was utterly floored by sexual desire and outright exhaustion. A few minutes later she returned to the bed all smiles despite her injuries. "You're amazing," I whispered, barely able to get out the words I was so tired. "I've never, I'm so tired I don't know how I can keep up with you."

"Danny," she responded, as she slipped back into bed and lifting me up so I could rest on her firm pectorals, "Don't worry, I'm your teacher. I'll show you how to get in shape to properly pleasure me." She leaned down and stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "It's going to start with lots of cardio," she grinned.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ascalon

it's always great to read a good story, it's getting better and better, keep up the good work

Flex dir


phil123

Now he is growing to pleasure her. And she will grow more and more. Great again.

taoschild

Suddenly got an idea on how to pursue this story today. This will likely be my 2nd to last part. Maybe the author will come back and finish it?  :)
---
Light streamed through the frilly white curtains in the morning and slowly I blinked my eyes open. I looked at the bedside table and the digital display on the clock beamed, 9:55. It took me a second to remember where I was. As I did, the front door slammed shut. I felt the bed next to me and it was empty, only pillows. Damn, she left. I was barely up for morning sex after the extended session the night before, but just the thought of her brought my cock to full attention.

Strangely, a second later I heard a mechanical noise downstairs. Fuck, I thought. Does she have a boyfriend– or worse yet a husband? Was I a casual fling about to be meat for her angry partner?

I looked around for my clothes and a way to sneak out of her house. There was always the trellis that went up to Frank's room next door, perhaps I could get out that way? I bundled my clothes up and made to flee but heard the stairs creaking as the man made his way up. Out of options I dove behind the bed and climbed beneath.

A few seconds later, our eyes connected. "Danny, I've already done a two hour workout and you're hiding under here lazing around?" she said, her voice dripping with playful reproach.

I grinned back at her smirking. "Well, I thought..."

"Danny, did I ask you to think?" she interrupted. I shook my head and rammed it into the bottom of the mattress and grimaced in pain. "No, I didn't, I asked you to do some cardio. Since you didn't, honey, I'm going to have to do it with you after I finish this protein shake.

I climbed out from my hiding spot and turned to face her, my eyes immediately drawn to her nude form. The room seemed to dim in comparison to her radiance. Her perfectly muscled body, chiseled to perfection, was adorned with a thin sheen of sweat, accentuating the sculpted contours of her physique. Every flex and contour hinted at the tremendous force she possessed, a force that both thrilled and intimidated me.

The sweat clinging to her sculpted torso created an ethereal glow in the morning sunlight. It was as if she were a deity sculpted from pure stone. I stared at her in awe watching as she downed the protein shake with a mighty gulp. Her lips glistening with remnants of the liquid. The act was simultaneously erotic and commanding, a display of her unapologetic self-assurance. She licked her lips in a gesture that sent a surge of desire coursing through my veins.

With a seductive smile, she whispered, "Danny, I want you to unleash the full force of your desire. I want it rough, passionate, and unbridled. Let the primal energy flow between us so you can get the cardio you need; but only after you reward me for doing my work." Her gaze fell to her ripe, juicy mound, stirring a deep hunger within me.

The words sent a surge of adrenaline through my veins. I approached her perfect form with awe and determination, my gaze fixed on her physique that exuded power and femininity in perfect harmony. The reverence I felt for her physique now blended with a raw, untamed hunger.

She spread her legs wide, inviting me to fulfill her request. I leaned down, eager to please her and fulfill my obligation. Glistening folds drew me in with an irresistible allure and my body hummed with eagerness to please her.

My breath quickened and with reverence, I let my tongue graze her inner thighs, teasingly tracing the path towards her sacred center. The taste of her essence lingered on my lips. Somehow the saltiness of her sweat had a sweetness to it; a delectable reminder of her intoxicating sensuality.

Every stroke, every gentle flick of my tongue, was an act of devotion, a testament to my desire to please and satisfy her every need. My own need was satiated by kneading her firm, sweaty, sinew laden muscles as my tongue worked on pleasing her.

The soft moans that escaped her parted lips only fueled my determination, urging me to delve further into the depths of her desire.Her hips arched, a silent plea for more, and I willingly obliged.
Her body tensed with mounting pleasure, her fingers tangled in my hair, urging me to go deeper, to intensify the sensations that consumed her. My mouth and tongue worked in unison to elicit waves of pleasure that washed over her.

"Harder," she commanded, through a shaky breath. I redoubled my efforts, my tongue becoming an instrument of divine pleasure. I circled her chubby clit with my long tongue and sucked with force seeking to fulfill my obligation as her devoted worshipper.

And then, with a cataclysmic crescendo, her body convulsed in a symphony of ecstasy. A primal cry that reverberated through the room and her body simply erupted with pleasure that shook the very foundations of the bedposts. Her moans echoed through the air as orgasms shuddered through her, intertwining with the primal rhythm of our desires. Her back arched, taut powerful muscles quivered, and pleasure crashed through her with a unmatched force.

The surge of her pleasure momentarily eclipsed her control, and I felt the sharp edge of her strength. A gasp escaped my lips, a fusion of pleasure and pain, as her quads tightened around my skull with a vice-like grip that threatened to crush me. Every fiber of my being felt the tremendous power emanating from her, muscles I didn't even know existed tensing and bulging with an otherworldly force.

I pushed back but it was as futile as a lamb trying to challenge a raging rhinoceros. Admittedly, I was scared to death and my face flushed beet red. But at the same time, the proximity to danger only heightened the intensity of our connection, the fragile boundary between pleasure and potential harm becoming a thrilling tightrope.

Finally, as her release subsided, her grip softened, and she released me from her titanic grasp. "Are you okay, Danny" she asked, her eyes crinkled with worry.

"Yeah, I think so," I managed to reply, "Wow, I'd better be nice to you."

"You always need to be nice to your teachers, Danny. But obviously I don't need to teach you how to do that. Taking it roughly on the other hand, I will be your tutor for every step of the way and our lesson will commence now."

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Not sure I finished posting what I've written here...or if there is any interest but here is a small snippet more.
-----
VII: Submission Training:
​​
As she took a step closer, her sculpted physique glistening with a sheen of sweat, the room seemed to shrink in the wake of her presence. Each sinew of her muscular frame exuded unwavering strength and undeniable dominance. Involuntarily, I began to shiver.

For a fleeting moment, a grin tugged at the corners of her lips before her visage transformed into an even more commanding expression. "Kneel before your superior, Danny," she ordered with authority, that seemed to echo throughout the room. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you... much," she added with a menacing grin, a playful threat that stirred a mix of trepidation and anticipation within me.

I complied without hesitation, feeling my legs collapse beneath me and the coolness of the floor beneath me as I positioned myself at her feet.
She stood before me, an imposing figure, her muscles thrumming with power. With a deft movement, she reached behind her and let her hair cascade down, framing her face like a halo of wild allure. The intensity within her eyes ignited a primal fire deep within me—an unrelenting hunger to please her, to delve into the profound recesses of her desires.

"Today," she began, her voice husky and filled with anticipation, "we will embark on a journey together. Every touch, every caress, will be an exploration of ecstasy and surrender."

"Yes, Miss Adams," I grinned with anticipation coursing through me as I looked forward to the lessons that lay ahead. Before I had a chance to envision them I was startled silly. In an incredible display of strength, she reached down and effortlessly lifted me, her grip firm and commanding. With a sudden, powerful motion, she threw me onto the bed, and I landed with a startled grunt.

Before I could utter a protest or even catch my breath, she was upon me, her form an imposing silhouette that dominated the entire space. Her muscular physique was both awe-inspiring and enticing. Despite the overwhelming display of power, her beauty was undeniable, a juxtaposition of strength and allure that left me utterly captivated. The weight of her body pressing against mine was both an assertion of control and an invitation to submission. My thoughts of protest faded.

Her hands clasped my shoulders with a fierce grip, conveying both strength and desire. I could feel the intensity of her touch, her fingertips digging into my flesh, leaving an imprint of her dominance. The sensation sent a surge of exhilaration coursing through my veins.

With a hunger that matched my own, she guided me towards her and captured my piece inside her thrusting me inside with her insatiable grip. The tightness, the pulsating heat of her engulfed me. Kegels must be her middle name, I thought briefly, before another squeeze sent fireworks crackling behind my eyelids.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login