Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My 6th grade teacher

Started by Brfan, April 06, 2020, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhunter

A ,ore subdued and innocent start than much other stories. Interesting, let's see what is next.


MuscleVille_Games

Loving this one! Could you please drop me a line on email at muscleville(dot)games(at)gmail(dot)com? Something I'd like to discuss. Thanks.
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

hatour

Beautifully done. Karma for all!

fitgirlfanguy


Brfan

Guys, just so you know, this one is over.... I forgot adding a 'the end' after chapter 3

kindertentgg

 :bravo: :bravo:
Great story! Already one of my favorites!  :rock:

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, just so you know, this one is over.... I forgot adding a 'the end' after chapter 3

Thanks for the story. Now we have to imagine ourself what will happen next.

Perhaps over the summer there will be a 7th grade teacher as Danny gets back to school (after the lockdown)

fp909

great story so far! reminds me of a crush i had on a 6th grade teacher at my own middle school who had MASSIVE calves and was one of the two hottest teachers in the school. Come to think of it I had a 7th grade teacher who also had jacked calves and was hot. I can't relive some of those days, but you're certainly helping me!

Atinman

Not gonna lie... I was kinda sad it ended after part 3

phil123

Hope there happened a lot within 7th grade

Flex dir


Innok

As always, great story from Maestro

charlesdent

Absolutely top work here! Bravo!

taoschild

Usually I like stories that move a little slower but your fun dialogue and the sexy teacher more than make up for the quick pace. Well done!  Thanks for sharing.  :clap:
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maestro

This story is absolutely fantastic, one of my favorite stories of all time. The situation of being with a beautiful woman is enhanced by her fantastic strength, appealing to my fantasies of having great sex with a woman who is much stronger than me. I felt as though I was actually Danny  while reading the story. Lisa is the woman of my dreams!

Please continue this fabulous contribution!!!