⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG Life Sim Game- Magnusmagneto

Started by Vegeta125, April 02, 2020, 06:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegeta125

Life sim about having a growing girlfriend with pictures- Still under development

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Kaktus

next update should be in line. But no news on the patreon or d-art page of the author.  :'(

GLKnight

Wait, was this updated or something? I thought this was already completed?

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Too bad Magnus Magneto seems to have disappeared and doesn´t continue the game. Just like ASeaLions Growing girl. Does anybody know comparable games?

There's this, which is not much of a game, but close enough:

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ope009

It's a shame that magnus has seemingly dissappeared, this game is awesome and it could be even better. But if he doesn't feel like it, I guess we can't do anything about it. Still, I love how his game has developped over the years and thank you for posting it here.  :rock:

Kaktus

Magnus is back alive. Hope he continues the game.

mattrius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Too bad Magnus Magneto seems to have disappeared and doesn´t continue the game. Just like ASeaLions Growing girl. Does anybody know comparable games?

Here's another game... it's still in the works though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yepesnopes

It seems Magnus Magneto is back!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great news!  :clap:

derekr

I've been supporting this on patreon (on and off) for a while now.  New update is good. The recent additions (beach, training options, etc) have been cool. Couple of nice additions to the artwork. Worth supporting these projects financially if you can.

ope009

Been playing the game since 2018, looking forward to this update and its content. Magnus has a way of making the game interesting with every new addition.

Yepesnopes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been supporting this on patreon (on and off) for a while now.  New update is good. The recent additions (beach, training options, etc) have been cool. Couple of nice additions to the artwork. Worth supporting these projects financially if you can.

I was supporting this project for many months, but then the author just went radio silent without any explanation and I backed off. If he gets consistent again with his updates, or if he improves in communication, I will for sure support the work again.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There needs to be more fbb games out there

You may very well find something of interest here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

LtPaintsniffer

Does anyone know where I can find the new artist for this game? I know Ritualist did the older art for the game, but new art seems to come from someone called Oriander. I can't find him on Deviantart nor Furaffinity... If anyone has any idea where I can find more of his art I'd be very grateful!

nv65x

I like the game very much! The way in which you gain experience for each stat is something that I look for in an FMG game and the description of each level that the GF obtains is well done. I do wonder just how much more content can be added to the game in the future.

OnewhoisStrange

I've been following the game for a while since the earlier promotional builds. Some features from the older version like the descriptions for workouts was a little better in my opinion to how it's handled in the latest releases. My main criticism now is the fatigue system: i think the intent is to introduce strategy into the gameplay but it feels like a block on progress if I try playing the game without any cheats. Aside from that though it's an interesting idea and I'd love to see more scenarios and art made for next releases.