⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Neighbor

Started by wolflightning13, March 30, 2020, 12:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

The Neighbor




   My next door neighbor was a drop dead gorgeous woman.  Ever since she dropped out of college, my life had revolved around one thing.  Spying on the hottie next door.  My bedroom window was positioned at the perfect angle for me to see over the fence and down on the lounge chair sitting on the lawn next door.  Every day from the start of the summer, at the exact same time, Chelsea would saunter out in her little string bikini and big sunglasses, roll out her towel, and lay down to sunbathe for a couple hours.  And if I was lucky, I could see her taking a dip in their big in ground pool.  When home, my eyes were glued to the window, binoculars in hand.  I pulled the curtain over to the point where I could hide my body behind it, but still have a perfect view of her.  I told myself she couldn't see me, even thought of myself as sneaky.  And what was all of my sneakiness for?

   Chelsea loved to work out.  She was tall, at least 2 to three inches over the six foot mark, her large feet, with her perfectly painted pink toenails, hung over the edge of the chair.  Every one of her long limbs was plump with bulging curves, not ripped like a bodybuilder but perfectly sculpted with just the right amount of fat, accentuating every curve beyond what should be humanly possible.  Like a totally jacked Playboy Playmate, complete with a set of real breasts that would make those girls cry.  And she laid it all out for me to see everyday.  I was loving life.  I still had two more months of summer vacation left before I had to go back for my first year of high school. 

   The first Monday of my second month off, I got set up for the afternoon spying mission.  But Chelsea was nowhere to be found.  My stomach sank.  Where was she?  I looked around the yard, desperately trying to spot her, but it was empty.  What was I going to do now?  This had become my life, the reason I breathe for these few hours every day.  I leaned back in my chair and sighed.  Maybe I was too early?  It had to be the right time didn't it?  Damn.  Well maybe she went somewhere.  I picked up the binoculars.  I decided to try one more time before shutting down the operation for the day.  The back door to her house opened!  Chelsea, all motherlovin' six plus feet of gorgeousness, stepped out into the backyard, looking pumped!  She must've just worked out!  I gnawed on my fist, my dick springing to attention.   Good lord, she looked fine today.   She stood there, just outside of her door for several minutes.  What was she doing?  I leaned in closer to the window.  Suddenly, she looked up, right at me!  I nearly fell off my chair backwards.  Once I gathered myself back together, I peeked up over the window sill to see if she was still there.  Maybe she was just looking around.  I might be safe yet.  But as soon as I peeked, I found her still looking up at me through those big dark sunglasses, grinning.  Oh man.  She raised her hand and curled her finger at me.  I was in trouble. 

   I quickly tossed around my options.  I mean I could just pretend I didn't see her and hide in my room.  Then again, I could go down there and get a close up view.  The very thought of being close to her sent shivers down my spine.  And if I hid, she could just tell my parents I was spying on her.  That would not end well.  I had to go down there.  I threw on a good pair of shorts and a t-shirt so I wouldn't look like a total bum, fixed my hair, threw on some deodorant, and just about tripped over myself going down the stairs.  This was going well.  I took a deep breath before opening the back door.  And again stumbled over myself walking out the damn door.  Cheesus.  Could I be any more of an idiot?  There it was.  In front of me was the seven foot tall wooden barrier between me and my dream girl.  The only way to see through was a small hole in one of the boards.  I approached carefully, not knowing what to expect.  I leaned down and stuck an eye up to the hole.  There was something blocking the other side.

   "Like what you see?"  The voice came from over my head. 

   I looked up and fell backwards onto my butt.  Chelsea was smiling down at me from the top of the fence! 

   "I...uh..."  All that came out was mumbles.   

   "Well, aren't you a cute one.  It's about time you came down to see me." 

   She knew didn't she?  Oh no.  I could see her telling my parents now.  I'd be grounded for the rest of my life. 

   "Don't worry sweetie, I'm not going to tell your parents.  I love when you spy on me."  Chelsea said.

   She did know!  So much for being sneaky.  I was dead. 

   "Would you stand up for me?  I want to get a good look at you."

   I got up slowly and brushed myself off, quickly straightening out my clothes.  I was already embarrassed enough.  I couldn't have her see my clothes all messed up.  It was the little things that counted wasn't it?  Frickin' A, I think I've lost my mind. 

   "Mmmmm.  Yummy.  Now there is one thing you have to do for me, before I let you come over here."

   Come over there?  Those three words made me forget about anything that happened prior.  She was going to let me come over by her.  I was going to see my dream girl up close and personal.  And there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to make that happen.  My dick went erect so fast I thought it might burst through my pants.  I shook my head like a moron.   

   "I want you to stand right in front of your peaky hole."

   I walked up to the fence.

   "Now unzip your pants and pull out your little log.  And then stick it through the hole.  It's inspection time." 

   Like a zombie, I quickly undid my pants.  I did pause for a second, to take a nervous look around.  Luckily, there was no way anyone else could see me.  My parents were gone, and this was the only hole in the fence, which encased our backyard.  I had a tough time pulling it out because of how absolute steely hard it was at the moment, and the fresh air was a bit of a shock to its system, but I managed to stick it through. 

   "Awwwww.  It's just as cute as you are." 

   She thought it was cute!  I didn't know how I should take that.  But it has to be good when the hot girl thinks it's cute right?!

   "Let me get a closer look." she said.

   Suddenly a volcanic eruption of pleasure pummeled its way through me.  Holy hell.  What did she do?  Another blast nearly dropped me to my knees. 

   "Like that did you?  How does this feel?" 

   Something pillowy soft and moist slid over my dick nearly up to where it was sticking out of the fence.  I just about blacked out on the spot.  I could feel the cum rocketing out of my dick, way more than I'd ever shot before.  I mean way more.  It seemed like hours before I finally stopped, and my knees finally buckled.  I laid on the grass for several minutes, just staring at the clouds in the sky, trying to catch my breath, not caring that my floppy dick was still hanging out.  And that's when I saw the fence open. 

wolflightning13

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clineman123

Holy Sh*t, This is great I really can't wait for the next part!

wowser1016

Great start and looking forward to more!

wolflightning13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Excellent! Keep writing! KARMA!


Thanks!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy Sh*t, This is great I really can't wait for the next part!


More on the way.   ;)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great start and looking forward to more!


:thanks: