LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

VR Muscle: Excerpts

Started by taoschild, March 27, 2020, 10:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Here is a segment from the new book, Virtual Reality Muscle, which is available on Amazon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Let me know if you'd like me to post a little more here.
----------
"Do you still have those weights? I need to get in some kind of workout before we have dinner." Elena looked at me expectantly.

"Oh, come on. Can't you take a day off?" I joked. I wadded up my beach towel and tossed it into the hamper across the room, then sat down on the couch. She didn't seem to take my joke kindly. She strode over to me with authority, grabbed my hair, violently threw my head back and forced me to look into her eyes.

"Remember when you lifted like a little girl when I was seventeen and I embarrassed you in my room?" Stunned by the change in her behavior, I nodded back in confusion.

"I'm not her anymore. I'm much bigger now, and you have no idea how much stronger. If you fuck with me, I'll fuck you back. I know you think you'll like that, but you have no idea." With that, she pulled me in, bent down and aggressively kissed me." I stroked her massive thighs and glutes, then moved up to fondle her tits.

She pulled away. "Not yet. Do you have them or not?"

"No, not anymore."

"Okay, I'm going to go to the gym and get in a quick workout. When I come back, we will play out my dare. You just got a taste of it." We had played truth or dare and when I begged off on a particularly tough question, she'd promised it would be later. Apparently the later was really soon.

"Okay," I sputtered. She went to my room, changed into a tiny, purple sports bra and white, pleated yoga pants which showed off her fabulous glutes and marched out the door. I walked into the backyard, struggling to clear my head. Was her sudden change of behavior due to what she'd discovered in our game on the boat, or had I said something wrong? What did she mean by telling me I'd gotten a taste already? I began gardening, a tool I've often used to calm myself in the past. Grasping the soil with my hands seemed to ground me and within a few minutes I was lost in planting new rows of flowers and vegetables. As the sun crept lower over the horizon, I looked at myself, covered in sweat and grime and decided I needed to clean up before she returned.

I showered, dressed and returned to the backyard to water the new plants, facing a renewed wall of worry. I wondered if she thought I was weird after the questions and if she might physically hurt me. I was afraid she might not come back. Moments later, I had my answer. She made her way into the backyard through the side gate. My Air Pods in, I didn't hear her enter, and before I knew it she was on me. I felt a powerful hand on my head thrusting my face up against the concrete wall.

Her hand grabbed my balls and penis thru my shorts and I heard her say, "Time to find out what I can do to an old man."

Her sweaty, muscular body thrust against mine and she used her size and strength to hold me with one hand while she briefly worked my sex erect with her other. She was easily stronger, and I felt helpless in her grasp. It was a feeling I'd longed for my entire life. She tore my pants and underwear off so she could lock onto my balls. My face burned against the concrete wall, yet I didn't dare complain. Every inch of her was pumped, veins swollen, muscles flush with blood.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Hi Guys, I got the story and finished to read it, if you are interested, here's what I think about it.

QuoteVR Muscle is another story by the author with depth and research, to bring it into a context similar to what we could experience in our daily lives. The realism really hits home for people who appreciate female muscle and gives legitimacy to the notion that the reader has hope with a muscular woman too.

The story is about Mark, a young software designer, specializing in Virtual Reality. The difference with his application of VR, is that he brings his favorite topic to the table, focusing on female muscle and those who fantasize about it.

Through the story, we get to learn how he balances his fetish with his work life. We also witness his personal struggles. Whereas Mark is highly successful with his career, his love life falls behind, partly due to his lack of understanding of his own feelings.

While narrating his life and the women in, we get to know a few of the notable ones who have power and physical size. My favorites include Elena, a buff and German woman, who unknowingly to him stole his heart a long time ago. He also meets Mia who he knew in high school and sees her explosion of muscle growth.  Will Mark manage his feelings and understand his path in life? To know and also explore your own feelings, you should just read it. You won't regret it.

taoschild

Thanks for the positive review Qbikk:  Here's a little more setup to the scene:
------

As my arousal flamed hotter and hotter and neared its crescendo under her expert tutelage, she laughed and suddenly let go. "Are you ready to play out my dare?" I took a second to reflect on what had just happened while my brain receptors cried for help on how to respond.

"Um, yeah. Did you decide what it's going to be?" I finally managed.

"Well, I was thinking. Actually, I dare you to pretend to be an attacker, no, a burglar who is coming into my house and who sees me and wants to rape me." She tapped her foot uncomfortably, which I thought was somewhat strange given the way she had just so forcefully manhandled me. Part of her seemed uncomfortable with how forceful she was being which led me to believe that, at least partly, she was doing this for me.

"Okay, I think that might be kinda fun. Just imagining you at my mercy will put you in your proper place." I laughed. The idea was so silly, given how she had just humiliated me with what seemed to be a twitch of her fingers. "Did you want to start now?"

"Sure. Let me go in and turn out the lights to set the scene." Elena sauntered seductively to the glass patio door and pulled it shut so hard it popped open remaining slightly ajar. She walked around shutting off the lights and then walked over to the couch and reclined on it. Even in the shadows, her muscularity remained exciting and intimidating; electric in every way. Her lithe athleticism held an unusual beauty and the power within her frame was overwhelming.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

Just finished reading it and wow! A great tale that has its share of twists and turns and some introspection into what it really means to try to live out your fantasies. It definitely
shows to me that a balance must be struck, less you go into a dark place that you may never return from.

Again a great tale and worth the price of admission!

   

009eli

I just started it and am about a 1/2 way through. Its great so far definitely showcasing some great long form writing. Ill post a longer review when I finish but loving it so far.

taoschild

Thanks for the creds gentlemen. Eli - I hope you like the 2nd half just as much.  Here is another small section of Virtual Reality Muscle avaialable at Smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Amazon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
------
I mulled over how I would play my role and walked into the outdoor utility closet and found a crowbar. I wrapped my head in a towel to conceal my face, as if hiding my identity. Slipping into the house near where Elena lay on the couch, I fumbled around with the drawers and began to rustle things quietly. She remained still, feigning sleep, so I decided to up the ante by knocking over a cheap, ceramic flower vase my cousin had sent me. Good riddance, I thought, as it fell and shattered on the tile. I looked over at Elena, pretending to just notice her form.

Playing like she had been awakened by the noise, Elena covered her open mouth as if shocked, then stood up and revealed her majestic form. She had stripped completely. Her muscularity was intoxicating, yet intimidating and, while shocking on a woman, held unusual beauty. Her pecs quivered slightly in anger, causing her muscles to feather. She had long, full quad sweeps and her bunched hamstrings literally hung off her legs, while her diamond shaped calves were so striated they seemed surreal. Her abs were cobbled, as though her muscularity had been heightened by some kind of Hollywood muscle suit. She looked like she could take a full swing from my crowbar and laugh.

"L.. Look, lady, I'm not going to hurt you if you don't do anything stupid." I said waving my crowbar menacingly in front of her face. "Tell me where you keep your cash and jewelry, and nobody needs to get hurt." I was so turned on by her muscularity and obvious physical superiority that my cock hardened and throbbed once more. She looked down and smiled, momentarily dropping her character while she looked at the tent formed in my pants.

Regaining my poise, I waved the crowbar again, just inches from her. "Now, get me those things," I demanded, "or I will have to hurt you and fuck you like the helpless wench you are." I stifled a laugh. The idea that I could do anything to her she didn't want, even if I was holding a weapon and she was unarmed, was ludicrous.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

"Hurry up, bitch," I said, feigning anger I didn't feel and starting to get into the role. "Give me your valuables or I will seriously hurt you." Suddenly, as if possessed by a spirit her hand shot toward my crowbar and captured it from my hand with a simple flick of her wrist.

"Nobody calls me bitch." She screamed before in a simple and fluid motion that I didn't see coming, she flipped me on my back. I landed with a thud and before I could take inventory of my injuries she placed her foot on my balls.

"Don't move or you will never have children. Who's the bitch now, pussy?"

Holy cow, I thought to myself. If this is how she performs during a role play, pretending to use her strength, what would it be like if she really used her true power on me? I shook my head, stunned from hitting the floor. Before I could come to my senses entirely, I found her foot poised to crush my balls like eggshells. I lapsed from my character and squeaked, "Please Elena, your foot, is beginning to hurt..."

"How did you know my name?" She said, mouth opened as if stunned.

I resumed my role. "Um, look, I'm sorry lady. I was just told to rob this place. I'm kind of down on my luck and you obviously caught me off guard." I only realized how foolish what I said sounded after it left my lips. Off guard? I had a crowbar and stood over her and she had just casually flipped me like a pancake. Her skills as a high-class security guard were obviously well-earned. I looked up at her pulsing, nude physique, watching her six-pack heave in and out with her breath, in awe of what she was capable of doing even while just playing. Her muscular, perfectly shaped pecs pointed at me proudly. I looked at her longingly, anxious to lay my head in between what looked like pillows of muscle, precisely because I knew they were anything but soft.

What chance would a true enemy have against her? I smiled, breaking character once more, at my absurd statement.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Last segment I will post of Virtual Reality Muscle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for awhile unless there is a popular revolt or something  :) In the meantime, I'll be finishing up editing and writing a novella and some short stories for our upcoming volume, Working Muscle.  All the proceeds from the anthology will benefit two charities dealing with Covid-19 relief (Direct Relief: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and (Feeding America You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ).
---------

She chucked aside the crowbar. "Off guard, eh? Do you want to test that theory? I'll sit back down on the couch and you can come from behind me. I'll be the one-off guard and we'll see how it goes. If you can beat the poor, defenseless, naked woman, I'll give you my valuables. No weapons though; only hand to hand." She walked over back over to the couch, shaking her hips and her fantastically chiseled glutes as she stepped. Her thick, curved hamstrings made for perfect symmetry despite her size. Each stride highlighted her muscular ass, which tightened and flexed with each step. Her mountains of muscles stretched out wide at her lats and were only interrupted by the sandy, blonde hair which cascaded gracefully down her back. I stared at her muscularity and her beauty in awe and was finally only able to escape my reverie by noticing the fiery sunburn emerging on her rear.

I snorted. She wasn't invincible; at least other heavenly bodies could penetrate the veneer of her powerful frame. It would hurt later. "Okay, hand to hand only." I looked down at the spindly arms I'd deliberately shrunk in order to let a fit woman dominate me. What chance would I have against a modern Amazon warrior like Elena? I knew the answer. I slunk behind the couch and quietly leaned down to pick up the crowbar and snuck up behind her. I knew better than to hit her and instead lowered the crowbar over her head and thrust it against her neck, pulling it back against the abs I'd trained vigorously in order to try and gain some leverage. "Now, surrender to me and I'll spare your life. You will submit to me and do as I say." I tugged hard as if to demonstrate my machismo. She didn't buy it.

In a simple movement, she reached back with her right arm, biceps bulging and grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and flung me over her. I slammed down on the table in front of her and looked up at her dizzily. She broke character. "I'm so sorry, Mark! You're so light, I didn't mean to... Are you okay?"
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AndrewWrites

This looks like a really good story! I've always liked how you describe feminine superiority. What I wouldn't do to be with a woman like Elena (or Lizzy, for that matter)...*stares dreamily into space*

009eli

So just finished this and excited to post a review... I was happily surprised by this book. I think it took me a little time to finally get to read it because I wasn't super excited about the premise. I though that VR aspect would be a bunch of people in VR headsets looking at muscle women that way – but have to say I was very pleasantly surprised how much I liked this book and found that the VR was only really a back drop to another excellent book by TC

The story much like TC's other works follows a muscle lover Mark who is able  to use his computer programming skills to open up a successful VR business – but lets be honest that's not the draw of the book and from his youth Mark has realized his love of muscle women and his desire leads him to encounter after encounter with the women of his dreams... and sometimes beyond.

That I have to say is really where the writers gifts lie in that the descriptive style is so immersive – so real, that Mark's encounters often feel like the reader themselves has a VR headset and are experiencing them first hand.  The effect is absolutely amazing and the first person aspect only adds to this. The writers (TC and JC) have this natural ability to bring a situation to life – like an amazing scene where Mark re encounters his childhood crush only to discover she's know a buffed out FBB. The psychological insight that they bring to the scene as she playfully teases his desire out while toying with his love of muscle adds an extra layer of depth to the characters that elevates this work.

And that's where this book really stands out (as does the rest of TC's work) in the work he does bringing alive the fear and desires his protags have for these muscle women in their lives... things really hit and head toward end of the book when Mark re-encounters another one of his childhood crushes Mia who goes from cute, toned workout girl to PED swilling mass monster dead set on gaining size by any means necessary. Needless to say Mark will be forced to chose if its worth him to live out his greatest desire.

I have enjoyed all of TC's books in different ways with Built still being my top one and my own personal pick for perhaps the best female muscle story ever... but I have to say that I was nicely surprised and currently think this may be my second favorite by him. Definitely worth picking up if you like long form stories and also like the physcholgical depth of exploring this fetish.

jumpy999

Wow, great review 009eli! I think you convinced me to make a purchase.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Wow, I didn't see this review 009. Thank you so much for the kind words. I think adding Jak in as a co-author helped bring a different component to my writing.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

What did you think Jumpy? I'd love a review.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login