⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The huge parking lot girl

Started by Tallwomentales, March 18, 2020, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallwomentales

                                                     The huge parking lot girl Pt1

The huge parking lot girl Pt1

My name is Steve; I've been a police officer for 2 years now. I have been catching bad guys and doing my best to keep the city safe. Day on my way back home I decided to buy some drinks. I was still wearing my uniform and carrying my gun, I parked my car in an empty parking lot that was surrounded by buildings.

It was dark and empty but I had my gun with me so I worried nothing. I got the drinks and snacks, and on my way to the parking lot, I saw a big large woman yelling at a poor guy at the entrance of the parking lot. She was really pissed and on the verge of beating him. She must have been 6ft6 and she was very large. I hurried to see what was going on, and while I was getting closer, she slapped the poor little guy and he fell on the ground. I ran toward them, and  while she was about to punch him while he was on the ground I screamed and ordered her to stop , she saw me with my uniform and she ran toward the parking lot where my car was parked .

I went to the guy to check on him, her hand left a red mark on his face and I helped him stand up. Once he stood up, I was shocked when I realized he was taller than me and I was 5ft7 yet he was so little on front of her from far. I asked him why she slapped him and he answered that she asked him for money and he didn't want to give her. After I made sure that the guy was fine, I followed her to the parking lot .I was so scared to get in there knowing that there was a 6ft6 big woman who was dangerous. I was telling her to show herself.

I kept looking for her for few minutes but I couldn't find her. I went to my car to get in it, and the moment I got my keys to open the door, she came from behind, pushed me and blocked me with my car and put her huge hand over my mouth and told me: you be quiet little officer, you are not in a position of control now and you won't be for so long. I couldn't move any part of my body due to her holding me tight to the car, I wasn't able to look at her but I was able to feel how big she was. I was feeling her knees almost reaching my butt, her waist was pushing the middle of my back, and her breasts were behind my head.

My situation was critical, I was unable to move and I was completely under her control. However my right hand was loose, so I decided to reach my gun to defend myself, while I was doing so, she saw me! The big woman then pushed me tighter to the car, grabbed my hand and squeezed it so hard that I heard some cracking in it.

I was screaming out of pain but no one was hearing me because of her huge hand blocking all the voices inside of my mouth. She took my gun, pointed it to my head, bent down and told me in a low voice: listen little officer, now you are in big trouble! I am so going to enjoy causing you a lot of pain! I was trying so hard to speak but she didn't let me. That transition from being a well respected cop to being a captive of a woman almost twice my size was humiliating.

She put my gun in her pocket then she made me walk to a corner far inside in the middle of the buildings which was at the end of a tight hallway. It was empty but with a little bit more light. While she was taking me there, she kept her left hand over my mouth, her right hand was holding both my hands behind me and I was walking against my will with no single control.

She made me face the wall first and then turned me to face her and let go of her hand over my mouth. She was so huge from a closer look, my eyes were directly staring at her breasts, and she then raised my head with her hand to get a clear look at her eyes. I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying being tall and in control, she was proud of her huge body allowing her to be more powerful than me. On the other hand, me down there, I was feeling so small next to her, so weak and pathetic. At that moment I knew that I was trapped and that I was going face a terrible beating.

TO BE CONTINUED


seldom

Good opening, I'd love to see more!

seldom

It was a good start but needs more! And/or sex!

jhunter

Feedback? Well, punctuation is odd for dialog, not a lot of description either.