LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Friendship with a female bodybuilder

Started by Makko2, March 12, 2020, 07:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi all,
entering in relation with some fbb by videochat or simply by chat, makes me to desire to be a real friend of the athletes I like more. Perhaps this desire is frustrated by the fact that for them you are only a fan, or a sort of shmoe who can't offert them other than admiration for their bodies, but I'd like braak the fourth wall of our roles and understand if it is possible to be more than a fan.
In some cases I write them to share my ideas of the moment or to demostrate interest in what they are doing.
Do you ever become a friend of an fbb, known as a fan via social, mail or brief live encounters?
Let me know
Bye!


cook417

If you're interacting with them on social media or on a streaming site, they see you as a potential customer or as a fan (if they don't offer some kind of paid service or other content). If you happen to strike up a friendship with a FBB at your local gym then you'll be actual friends.

Any "friends" you make online aren't real friends unless you meet them in real life and you enjoy each other's company and do things together.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Just like cook417 says. Also, be aware of language barriers, if you speak different languages, misinterpretation is possible, even if the other says something like " I understand you perfectly". They probably don't.
There are some who will develop a relationship for their own gain, they may be UTR,  and if that is not what you want, it can be a problem . Even meeting sometime, long distance friendships are often a problem. I brief meeting will help, but you won't get all the answers unless you are with them continuously for weeks.

Always be aware that if everything seems to be too good to be true, it more than likely is.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Polite Society

     Enjoy women for the distraction they are from the mundane.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Makko2

Well, thanks to all.
I do not hope to be a close friend of anyone, but I'd like only to be trusted as a leal person and not only a client. I know it is perhaps a bit hypocrite, if I have chosen to contact a girl only in a specialized videochat, but I hope to go further of the role I have in that context, sometimes.
Bye!

achilleus

To answer the question: yes I am happy to have had this experience.

It started with a session, back in the days when I lived in London. She was an extremely cool and relaxed girl and up for all kind of stupid things. We swapped contact adress and at some point she asked, if I wanna join her for a weekly brazilian jiu jitsu classes. Who am I to resist this offer: we often went to eat Sushi afterwards, occassionaly smoked a pot together and one time went to a strip club together. One time she asked me if I wanna go out with some friends with her: it turned out that the guy was a columnist of a fitness magazine and had iris kyle with her. Two regular guys with two female bodybuilders at a mexican restaurant, it was hilarious.

The weird thing: I never tried to avoid acting like a schmoe: she knew that I am nuts for women with muscles and was absolutely cool with it. It was somehow same kinda spirit. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

It depends how and where the relationship starts. If you start online on webcam like hbc etc. , it is a virtual online relationship based on their interest that you help them financially. They may tell you more personal stuff, but some of it could be just invented so that you have more pity for them and come more on their webcam show. You might start to communicate by whatsapp or other free messaging systems, you might even meet them utr, but remember that they will always see you as income source even when they tell you about their personal problems, they always have the ultimate goal to extract more money from you. They are very open about it, they are looking for financial support since they or their real life partners are unable to support them. I wouldn't call it a real friendship  your "goal" would be probably to get to the utr session where no one else has been before, but you cannot be bragging about it as this would terminate your relationship/friendship

birmi482

Furthermore, once you have had the UTR session with her and you want another session, she will expect from you to continue to come on her webcam session and send her expensive gifts for her birthday or for other events as she will see you as her "lover". As I said , most of these girls have real life partners, they will not endanger their real life relationships for some online lover with occasional meetings, their partners are probably fully cooperating for the right amount of money. All what I wrote here is about someone you meet first at the webcam. But if you meet them first at a gym, the relationship might go a different track though I suspect that if she is a competitive bb, she might expect some financial help if you want to deepen your friendship.....

Makko2

Nice story Achilleus! So lucky!

Thanks Birmy for your point of view. I hope it is not always as you say. But I know that it can be true many times, perhaps the major part of times and the Achilleus experience is a rarity.

Thanks to all of you!

birmi482

Achilleus story started with a personal meeting even if it was a session. My input comes from a post a read some time ago from someone who had this experience. What I personally know is that these girls, especially competitive FBBs, are steadily looking for finamcial support, whether it be webcam sessions or personal sessions, sometimes they might be inclined to deepen the relationship if the price is right.....

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was it Colette Nelson?

No it wasnt her. Not even competing anymore to my knowledge.

She also was short of money all the time, however, that was not the only thing she cared about. Taking a look into the depth of the bodybuilding business, there are also other types of "income" apart from sessions and she was making use of that. Difficult to describe, it felt a bit like live and let live. One day you pay me for a session, next day I get my money from somewhere else and if I have something spare invite you for a coffee. She was a free spirit, and so am I ... we had a good laugh.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice story Achilleus! So lucky!

Thanks Birmy for your point of view. I hope it is not always as you say. But I know that it can be true many times, perhaps the major part of times and the Achilleus experience is a rarity.

Thanks to all of you!

Be assured that not all UTR sessions require the long term commitment.  And not all women see men as their meal ticket. You just use your judgment to tell whether who is genuine.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dope1980

Just be careful. Just cause they take nice pics don't mean they are really nice. A woman is a woman fbb or not. They all love money. Just be careful about the images they put on Insta**** or Facebook. Trust your instinct. I been burned by one not gping2 to say her name but she can't be trusted.

birmi482

If you start your "relationship" over paid webcam sessions, the money issue will be always central in your relationship even if you meet afterwards in person or keep contact over messaging apps. As I said, most of these girls have a partner in their real life, keep tgis always in mind that their motivation is exclusively money, as their partners are unable to fund them, they see you as a prime income source, you may be for them some kind of sugar daddy. Their partners are mostly BB or fitness freaks, they will never leave them for you. The maximum they will agree to is some kind of "lover" affair incl. FS, mostly with the approval of their real life partner since it brings money in for both of them. They may tell you how much they love you etc., send you intimate pics or clips only for you which are not posted on the internet, but beware of believing that this is real life friendship. It's not. You may have your goals like arranging a UTR, she may agree to it because she likes your attitude to her, be let's be clear, the name of the game is money and only it. This is just about expectation management

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice story Achilleus! So lucky!

Thanks Birmy for your point of view. I hope it is not always as you say. But I know that it can be true many times, perhaps the major part of times and the Achilleus experience is a rarity.

Thanks to all of you!

Be assured that not all UTR sessions require the long term commitment.  And not all women see men as their meal ticket. You just use your judgment to tell whether who is genuine.

They definitely do not, and I hope it didnt come across as an ecouragement. One thing which I am confident to say after having met so many athletes on and off the session: they are among the most frank and upfront women I have met. If she says she wants to have a coffee with you, she is most likely not lying out of embaressment, it is also not a proposal, it just means she wants to have a coffee with you.

There are to many worries and wild guessing around here for my taste, these women have been around the block a few times and know how to handle situatons. Be honest, be a man, listen well to what they say and things will be fine this or that way. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login