LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The tall exchange student

Started by Tallwomentales, March 09, 2020, 11:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallwomentales

The tall exchange student part1:


My name is Sam; during the period of summer I host exchange students from different countries. Each year I host one or two of them. Last year's summer I got in touch with a girl from a foreign country. Based on our conversations on social media she was kind and lovely. Her name was Suzy, she was studying finance and she was very good at it. Her profile picture was very beautiful, she was blond with short hair and beautiful eyes.



Days went by and our conversations got friendlier, I started loving talking to her, and I was hoping that time would pass by quickly in order to meet her.

  Luckily time went by and the day I was supposed to meet her came. The exchange students arrived to my college, I saw the bus entering with all the students, but I wasn't able to see Suzy. Ten minutes later I received a text from her saying: I am at the library, come say hi to me. I got nervous, because the girl I've been dreaming to see is finally here. I went to the library then I saw her all glowing sitting on a chair at the back. She was there beautiful as an angel waiting for me to come. I walked toward her slowly, the closer I got to her the bigger she got! She then saw me coming and she got so excited. I got close to her and she was exactly my height however she was sitting on a chair! I got shocked and remained  speechless! She was prettier than that picture of hers, but she was very athletic and strong. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with tight blue jeans. She looked at me  she said: Finally we meet dear Sam. I told her it was great meeting you. She noticed that I got awkward when I saw how big she was and said: You are going to be so blown away when I stand up, are you ready? I said no, you must tower over me! She laughed and added: Yes of course I will tower over you,I am 6ft6!



The moment I heard 6ft6 knowing that I was 5ft6 almost caused me a heart attack! I turned around to see if there was anyone, luckily we were alone in the library. She was enjoying seeing me all getting disturbed and then she said: Oh you are so cute, you do realise you haven't hugged me yet as you promised. She pulled me to her while she was still sitting on a chair and hugged me. I was standing up and hugging a girl sitting on a chair, not in my dreams this could have happened. I was feeling her strong body keeping me so tight to her, smelling her amazing perfume and enjoying the moment. She let go of me while she was smiling and being all adorable. I asked her where were her suitcases and she told me that they would be sent to my address. I decided to say something and not remain quiet and told her: So do you want to do something now? And she replied by: yes, I want to spend time with you and I want to get to know you better! I asked starting with my height? Hahah! She laughed and said: Okay tell me your height first and then I will stand up! I said that I was 5ft6! With a surprise she said: Omg! You are so small! She then stood up, the higher she got, the faster my heart got beating. I was staring at her face and then one second later I was facing her chest! She was so much bigger than I had imagined!  I started feeling so small in front of her, I was so shocked that I kept staring at her breasts.





Then she said: eyes up here. I looked up at her and her head was so much high, it was like standing next to a skyscraper. I looked at her feet to see if she was wearing heels, but clearly no! I was scared, and I took one step backward and got quiet again. After that Suzy said: This is ridiculous! It's like standing next to my little brother! She then started comparing her height with mine, and she saw where my head was reaching! She got so disappointed to see me that small, she even got mad and said: I'm going to have to spend the next month with a tiny guy! I got sad because of what she said because it was hurtful, she then told me: Stand up on the chair! She was so much bigger than me, surely for a whole month, obeying her was a must.                 




tallwo My name is Sam; during the period of summer I host exchange students from different countries. Each year I host one or two of them. Last year's summer I got in touch with a girl from a foreign country. Based on our conversations on social media she was kind and lovely. Her name was Suzy, she was studying finance and she was very good at it. Her profile picture was very beautiful, she was blond with short hair and beautiful eyes.



Days went by and our conversations got friendlier, I started loving talking to her, and I was hoping that time would pass by quickly in order to meet her.

  Luckily time went by and the day I was supposed to meet her came. The exchange students arrived to my college, I saw the bus entering with all the students, but I wasn't able to see Suzy. Ten minutes later I received a text from her saying: I am at the library, come say hi to me. I got nervous, because the girl I've been dreaming to see is finally here. I went to the library then I saw her all glowing sitting on a chair at the back. She was there beautiful as an angel waiting for me to come. I walked toward her slowly, the closer I got to her the bigger she got! She then saw me coming and she got so excited. I got close to her and she was exactly my height however she was sitting on a chair! I got shocked and remained  speechless! She was prettier than that picture of hers, but she was very athletic and strong. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with tight blue jeans. She looked at me  she said: Finally we meet dear Sam. I told her it was great meeting you. She noticed that I got awkward when I saw how big she was and said: You are going to be so blown away when I stand up, are you ready? I said no, you must tower over me! She laughed and added: Yes of course I will tower over you,I am 6ft6!



The moment I heard 6ft6 knowing that I was 5ft6 almost caused me a heart attack! I turned around to see if there was anyone, luckily we were alone in the library. She was enjoying seeing me all getting disturbed and then she said: Oh you are so cute, you do realise you haven't hugged me yet as you promised. She pulled me to her while she was still sitting on a chair and hugged me. I was standing up and hugging a girl sitting on a chair, not in my dreams this could have happened. I was feeling her strong body keeping me so tight to her, smelling her amazing perfume and enjoying the moment. She let go of me while she was smiling and being all adorable. I asked her where were her suitcases and she told me that they would be sent to my address. I decided to say something and not remain quiet and told her: So do you want to do something now? And she replied by: yes, I want to spend time with you and I want to get to know you better! I asked starting with my height? Hahah! She laughed and said: Okay tell me your height first and then I will stand up! I said that I was 5ft6! With a surprise she said: Omg! You are so small! She then stood up, the higher she got, the faster my heart got beating. I was staring at her face and then one second later I was facing her chest! She was so much bigger than I had imagined!  I started feeling so small in front of her, I was so shocked that I kept staring at her breasts.





Then she said: eyes up here. I looked up at her and her head was so much high, it was like standing next to a skyscraper. I looked at her feet to see if she was wearing heels, but clearly no! I was scared, and I took one step backward and got quiet again. After that Suzy said: This is ridiculous! It's like standing next to my little brother! She then started comparing her height with mine, and she saw where my head was reaching! She got so disappointed to see me that small, she even got mad and said: I'm going to have to spend the next month with a tiny guy! I got sad because of what she said because it was hurtful, she then told me: Stand up on the chair! She was so much bigger than me, surely for a whole month, obeying her was a must.                 


To see Suzy welcome to visit:

www.tallwomentales.blogspot.com

TO BE CONTINUED


Tallwomentales

The tall exchange student Pt2 is on :  *****/2020/03/the-tall-exchange-student-pt2.html

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


The tall exchange student Pt2

So I stood up on the chair to be again exactly her height, I was staring at her beautiful face closely. She had beautiful soft blond hair, gorgeous eyes and lovely lips. I kept looking at her for awhile admiring her beauty before she told me: Where were you when we were all growing? I got embarrassed and I had nothing to say. She saw me getting all ashamed of myself and told me: Okay little guy how much do you weigh? I said: 110 pounds! She laughed at me and she told me: You are so light! I replied: Yes I am! She then grabbed me from under my armpits and lifted me in the air!

One moment I was standing on a chair and another one I was lifted with my feet suspended in the air! I felt like a little toy being played with! I couldn't resist because her hands were big and I felt that her fingers were reaching my shoulders. While I was lifted I was able to see the whole library from above and my head was touching the ceiling. It was a moment of great excitement and also full of fear. I was worried to be seen in such a shameful position where I was suspended in the air by a strong tall girl. I looked down at her and it was the first time I do so given the fact that she was all the time towering over me. Scared that I was I told her: please put me down! She told me: I use heavier weights at the gym little Sam. I begged her to put me down but she didn't listen. She even tried to lift me higher and clearly she did, my head was hitting the ceiling. I was feeling my head being pushed violently. She then started bringing me down, it was a moment of relief, but while she was bringing me down she stopped when I was at her eye level. Her beauty was exquisite; her girly face would make anyone melt. My shoulders were hurting me so bad because of her strong grip. She looked at me with a look full of power and said: I can't believe I spent all that time considering dating you! Once she said that I felt disappointment running in my veins. I told her that I was also considering dating her but! She interrupted me and said: but you are so tiny! You can't be my boyfriend! It was tough to hear such hurtful things, let alone hearing them from a tall strong girl while she was holding you while your feet are in the air. She was lifting me easily; I was not able to see her making any effort or struggling while she was doing so. It was shameful to me but also impressive. Few moments later, I heard the footsteps of a person coming toward us. I begged her to put me down with a voice full of weakness. Luckily for me she did. I was again feeling so small in front of her, I looked at her huge arms, and they were long and muscular and manlier than mine. She turned to see who was there while me remaining behind her.

Her back was wide and huge, her triceps were very well marked and her butt was perfectly shaped. The person who came was Miss Laura; she was the lady in charge of the library. She was a nice person and exactly my height. I only knew it was her by hearing her voice because I was not able to see what was in front of me. I kept hiding behind her enormous body and hearing Miss Laura talking to her. Suzy was kind to her and she told Laura that she was waiting for me. Then Suzy brought her huge hand behind her back to reach my face. She then rubbed my hair as if I was her pet. Laura then left and Suzy turned back and looked down at me while having a large smile on her face. I then thanked her for hiding me. Standing in front of her was emasculating, knowing that she would spend one month with me was driving me crazy. After that, she put her hand over my head and clearly she had to mention my height and how small I was by saying: I saved you little Sam, your whole body can't be seen behind me!

I looked up at her while being so red and said: thank you, you saved me! She then told me: So are we going to spend the whole day here or are you going to show me the city? Once she said that, I kept wondering about the looks of people in the street when they would see me with her! I answered her with a low voice: of course, let's go.   

TO BE CONTINUED


Tallwomentales

The tall exchange student Pt 3 : *****/2020/03/the-tall-exchange-student-pt3.html

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tallwomentales

What do you guys think would happen in the 4th part? What do you think Suzy would do to little Sam?

Tallwomentales

The 4th part will be out in few hours! Stay tuned and let me know what you guys think! Your support is my main motivation

Tallwomentales

Sorry for delaying the 4th part due to personal reasons

Tallwomentales


Tallwomentales

The 4th part will be posted in few hours dear friends!

Tallwomentales

                             The tall exchange student Pt4

Full 4th part:

The tall exchange student Pt4

After she took the selfie, she immediately posted it on social media! In the picture I was like a little monkey hanging in a tree. Right away I heard the notifications making her phone ring many times, I asked what it was and she told me: Looks like my friends are asking me about you little monkey! She grabbed her phone again with one hand; I read the comments out loud! They were all about me and about my size; everyone was surprised by how small I was. All that happening with me lifted over her hip and being held by one arm.

I asked her: Why are all your friends asking about my size? She looked at me with a cute look filled by kindness and she replied by: Because the people in my country are all big, we never meet someone as tiny as you! She then put me on the ground suddenly. I felt sad when she did because I really loved being carried by her, she noticed the sadness on face after doing so and told me: I can't carry you all day! With a low voice I said: But I loved it. She bent down, put her hand on my cheek and told me firmly: Listen little guy, don't develop affection toward me because a little guy like you will never interest me! Out of the blue she slapped me and threatened to punch me if I ever told her to carry me. That slap was too hard, I felt weak after that and helpless.

Being slapped in the streets by a girl that big was emasculating! Also knowing that this huge bossy girl would live with me for the next month was terrifying to me.  She stood up straight while being all angry and told me: I hate it when somebody tells me what to do okay? Am I clear? I felt like when I was being yelled at by a teacher when I was in primary school! I had no other choice but to say yes to her and trust me you would have done the same thing, because the intimidation she could spread around her was terrific and also very exciting. Her beauty and muscles and her hot outfit transformed that intimidation to satisfaction. I started to love whatever she was deciding to do with me and to say to me.

I asked her: Can I ask you a question? Still angry that she was she refused to speak to me and walked away. She kept walking and me following her from behind like her little pet! She stopped  and turned to look down to me, I was waiting to see what she was going to tell me and she said: I am angry at you, do you want me to forgive you ? I immediately said: Yes I do, I will do anything. She bent down again and pulled my ear she almost ripped it from my head and said: I am thirsty, buy me a drink! I was going to say yes to her anyway, she didn't need to pull my ear that hard. I was in so much agony that my answer got delayed for few seconds, which made her pull it even harder. So hard that I started screaming because of the pain! She told me: I won't stop until you answer me little man! I did my best and said yes Suzy. She let go of my ear but she slapped again but this time harder. The slap was so painful that I almost fell.

I asked her while having tears in my eyes: why did you slap me? She walked toward me and got down on her knees and pulled my ear again: Call me Miss Suzy! The way she was pulling my ear was terrible; I was scared I would go deaf because of that. I told her: Okay, I am so sorry Miss Suzy; I won't make that mistake again! She let go of my ear, stood up and lifted me from the ground and helped me stood up. I cleaned my clothes from the dirt I gathered on the ground and looked at her to see her very mad. It was at that moment when I realized that she had anger management issues and that


I had to be very careful, because one simple mistake could lead me to a hospital. I tried to calm things down and told her: What do you want to drink? Everything will be on me. She choked me aggressively and heard her say: Everything I will need from now on will be paid by you useless little guy! Her big hand was all around my throat and neck, the volume of the veins on her arm got so big. I begged her to stop, I fought back to survive and luckily she let go of me. I was trying to get her hand off my throat but I couldn't move it. The thing that led me to the conclusion that the whole fate of my next month will be decided by her.   


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Tallwomentales

Your thoughts about the 4th part?