Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:20:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  (First Story) She's Back
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: (First Story) She's Back  (Read 5341 times)

Offline GentleMuscleLover29

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
(First Story) She's Back
« on: February 28, 2020, 11:23:11 am »
Pt. 1 Re-ignite the Spark
Life after the accident, four years ago, was hard; six months of physical therapy for my broken leg and clavicle, six more with the shrink for the psychological scars, numbed out by the painkillers, Adderall to focus on the job in order to bring home the bacon, single, fat… spiraling down a rabbit hole of self-deprecating loathing; despite the psychological aid I quickly became an alcoholic, spending lots of money on booze instead of the essentials; it took me a year to go to AA, despite the bullshit basis of the system I found that talking with people helped me feel like in the good times. You know, before the accident, I used to be the biggest name in professional female bodybuilding “Cynthia Price”; standing at a mere 5’2” I certainly wasn’t the biggest girl of the bunch, but what I lacked in size I had the muscle quality and symmetry the judges favored at that time. I was the queen, the undisputed Mrs. Olimpia five years in a row, granted, by the third time the fourth and fifth came because of the politics involved in the circuit, but each year I came in with the best condition possible, big, shredded and dolled up. Now all I see in the mirror is a fat, depressed husk of my former self, that has to change… in the last year I became an sponsor, so I got that going on for me, but that’s just the beginning .
“Hello Miss Price, I’m Kevin, you were assigned to me as my sponsor.”
I turned back and looked up at a quite handsome man, we were just ending an AA session at the community center, it was a hot summer so I was wearing a short loose dress I still fit in, and a pair of cute shoes, he was wearing short sandals and a t-shirt with a generic logo on front.
“oh, great, wish Sophie had told me before hehe, anyway… hi, Cynthia, Cynthia Price.”
The guy’s eyes opened up like platters, I was so confused, did he know me?
“Cynthia Price!... the Cynthia Price?” he finally said.
“yeah… why” I replied.
“I’m a big fan, back when you did bodybuilding”
I blushed and tried to avert eye contact, I barely talked about my career in bodybuilding here so suddenly meeting a fan was weird and unexpected, I turned to look back at him
“are you one of those schmoes?” I teased, he laughed and shook his head, we kept talking and scheduled a meeting so I could talk about the program… it turned into a date, he was so charming and sweet I had to take a hard decision, I took somebody else, all so we could start dating, we spent lots of time together, helping each other grow as a person, but one thing was missing for me.
I was checking myself out in the mirror, my pale skin all flabby onto my unceremonious lardy physique, I wanted to cry
“Kevin!? Can you come here?”
He came as soon as I called him.
“what is it baby?”
his face all smeared with grease, he was fixing my van, such a thoughtful man.
“you… like my body?” I asked.
“of course I do, you’re so beautiful” he said trying to make me feel better… it didn’t work. I turned to look at him and hugged him.
“you say that cause you don’t want me to get mad, so again I ask you… you like my body?”
“I do, please believe me when I say I’m lucky I have such a gorgeous woman to share my life with” I blushes, he said things that made me feel like a schoolgirl again, he really meant it.
“it’s just… lately I’ve been thinking… and I think I wanna train again… and eventually compete” we looked at each other.
“would you like that?” I asked both to know I count on him and for him to finally let out the schmoe I know he is.
“I… well… I feel I… ummm” he stuttered, I smirked, I looked at him up ad down to see his reaction… and what a reaction.
“is that just for the idea of me getting back to training?” he blushed red like a tomato, I grabbed his junk and said.
“the van can wait… I’ll take care of this right now, and tomorrow I’ll go get my gym membership.”

Forum Saradas

(First Story) She's Back
« on: February 28, 2020, 11:23:11 am »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
Re: (First Story) She's Back
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 08:33:23 pm »
Nice start, it really paints a picture of coming back from a bad situation to something great!

Offline JogiBear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 11:43:49 pm »
great start
User is currently banned [View]

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 02:59:55 am »
Fantastic story! Love these "Comeback" stories, which there was more of them. Can't wait to see more!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 03:53:33 pm »
Great premise!  There are so many great threads to pursue in redemption stories.  I can't wait to see what direction you take.  Karma!
User is currently banned [View]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 11:43:06 pm »
Pt. 2 Muscle Memory

two weeks went like a breeze. I weighted in 185 lbs the first day; I was lucky I met Hanna cause that turned into 176 lbs after fifteen days, I already knew what to do but it’s so much better having someone as capable as her to help me get back on track; she’s just the sweetest thing… outside the gym that is, cause when she’s at work she comes out as a buff tyrant; but if I wanted to get back in the game, that’s the woman I’m betting to take me there; I sometimes catch her right when she’s finishing her workout routine; she’s taller than me tanned skin and wacky colorful hair, she pants checking herself out in front of the mirror, sporting a decent amount of mass on her frame, big round shoulders, trimmed buff arms, and a pair of legs to die for, those things are long and thick holding atop one of the sexiest butts I, even as a woman, have ever seen, her tummy is flat and show some faint definition: if she decided to go bodybuilding she’d make a great competitor, I mean she’s already got the perfect physique she just had to fill it up some more; today was one of those days.

“you know, Kevin would lose his marbles if he met you” I teased, just for the sake of it and because even I found her sexy, I’m no stranger to some lingering homosexual thoughts from time to time, but man Hanna sure did a number on me.

“oh Cynthia! Good evening… oh no, I bet he only has eyes for you” she’s right, I once caught him jerking of to old photos of me, that was maybe the spark the pushed me to finally getting back here.

“I know, I’m a lucky woman” I replied

“you certainly are, ready for the pain champ?”

She said flashing a bring smile at my direction, she fills me with energy as good as a cup of coffee would. We jumped right into my routine, it’s only been two weeks so we are making my body get used to the exercises before going straight to a real bodybuilding routine, some machine work, simple functional stuff like pushups and sit-ups, and though it’s easy, my sedentarism sure held me back, I totally forgot how muscle soreness felt, I woke every morning walking funny and not being able to reach the top self without complaining like a little bitch, but this meant my muscles were responding and that’s what we want after a solid half hour we went to get a protein shake and talked “business”, dietary plans, next month’s routine, supplements, etc.
At home, things went uneventful, though stale it didn’t mean it was bad, Kevin works as a manager at a restaurant so he gets home in the evening we have dinner, chat and sometimes binge watch something online, lately, he’s been very touchy, and days went by and I began trimming some fat, our night routines quickly transformed into fuck fests. People began noticing the changes, complimenting me on my thinner look asking for some advice, I felt great, Hanna brought the bar up at the gym, I felt challenged and that fed my hunger for more, never in my life did I felt the need to get fit as much as I did now, even before bodybuilding I was a gymnast and though the trainers where strict, I really didn’t feel motivated, it organically turned into weightlifting and then into my former successful bodybuilding career; but it was now, now that I felt at my lowest, now that I craved redemption for myself, that I felt the fire within… that accident stopped me for a while, but now I’ll be stronger, I’ll get bigger… Better

“good job champ” Hanna said, we then high fived each other, I just finished my chest routine for the day I was exhausted, she stepped back to give me some space and I walked in front of the mirror, my chest heaved and swelled

“oh my god” Hanna said and chuckled “look at you Cyndi… you really are the champ” she shook her head smiling I giggled and place my hands over my hips, flexing my pec muscles, 4 months brought not only weight loss but muscle growth too, staring back at me there I was, the same but only today did I realize just how far I’ve gotten with this, 120 lbs, most of it muscle, what once was a depressed fat woman, it now was the living image of dedication; I was not as big as I once was but none the les impressive, muscle memory did wonders for my physique, and it was only up from here, over this months I decided I was gonna get as big as possible, but in the meantime Hanna and I decided to train together in order to compete for a bodybuilding show few months from now in the physique category.

“it’s happening” I said gleefully, I couldn’t believe it, Hanna could just nod.

I tensed up my upper body, some striation could be seen on the surface of my skin, the muscles underneath were pushing hard on it and it showed, by this point some veins were showing, and I couldn’t help but picture myself all shredded and vascular like I used to, I ginned and flexed harder, my body got all red and shook I felt on top of the world… It’s Happening… I’ll be the best again.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 10:07:12 am »
Pt. 3 Surveying the Battlefield

“AHHHH!!!! Yes… Kevin!” my firm ass collided with my man’s pelvis as I was vigorously pumping his cock cowgirl style, he had his burly hands encircling my tight chiseled midsection, I ran my hand over his arms; they were flabby but I could feel some firmness on them. I convinced hi on joining in with us, he was making progress fast, he’s a natural. He was grunting and pounding me hard, my tits bounced with the motion; grabbed his wrists and placed his hand on my butt “feel how hard my buns are baby” I said and humped faster, he tried to squeeze them but they budge none, god I was fascinated with my own muscles, I flexed my arms for both of us as I mouthed something like “omg they’re so big”, his penis throbbed, here it comes… “give it to me!” I plead, the hot spunk shoot up my spasming pussy, the feeling of sending both of us to the edge with my body being enough to give me an orgasm, my juices trickled down my cunt onto his lap. I dropped on top of him and caressed his hairy chest “thank you baby” I said.

“you’re welcome honey” he replied, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

“Kevin?” I asked.

“what is it sugar?” SUGAR!... so cheesy, I love him.

“hehe… can you help me set up social media? You seem to know a lot about that… otherwise, how do you masturbate to other muscle girls when you go to the bathroom?” I said teasingly

“Cyn I swear I… I don’t do such things!” he replied.

“hahahaha, no need to lie, it’s ok, I really don’t mind, as long as you don’t end up cheating on me” I flexed my arm in front of his face “got it?”

“yes ma’am, and sure I can help, but… I have to ask… why?”

“remember I told you I was planning on being the best, being on top like before?”

“yeah, so?”

“well, for that I need to keep an eye on what’s new in the business and social media seem to be the place to go” I said, he stared at me and smirked.

“clever girl” he replied, I grinned and kissed his cheek, he jumped out of the bed and walk up to a desk, grabbed his laptop and brought it up. He opened up the Yoogle thingy and proceeded to show me the goodies.

“ok, so the majority of the bodybuilding activity online happens on Facenote, InstaPic, Weetube and some blogs; there, both athletes and fans share all sorts of things, pictures, videos, updates, ads, whatever” we browsed on all of those sites, looking at lots of pictures of bodybuilder, both men a women, mostly girls as we were using Kevin’s profile; watching all those muscles made my blood boil, I don’t know why but ever since I met Kevin and subsequently went back into bodybuilding, I kinda felt pretty attracted to muscle on both genders, if I was having this reaction I couldn’t imagine his while showing his girlfriend pics of buff girls; I couldn’t help myself but stare at him to check on his reaction, apparently unaffected, wow he’s got the head on the game.

“Damn those girls are amazing” I commented, he nodded and kept explaining, I rested my head on his shoulder and payed attention. We ended up setting up profiles for me on some social media, we even created an account in one of those webcam sites, we uploaded lots of pics of my yesteryears and some of my “big comeback”, we started to like and follow lots of girls, including Hanna, as soon as we did she immediately sent us IMs.

“Hanna_BicepGrl: watup gurl!? whatcha doing here? :D

“Cynthia Priest: getting into this social media thing”

“Hanna_BicepGrl: awesome!”
“Hanna_BicepGrl: that’s DUCKING great”
“Hanna_BicepGrl: fucking*”

“Cynthia Priest: jajajajajaja <3”

“Hanna_BicepGrl: <3”

“you have such a weird relationship with Hanna, it’s like both of you are high school besties” Kevin said, I punched hi shoulder and blushed, we browsed and uploaded some more until there was nothing else to do. I felt a second wind so I tugged his sleeve

“mama bear is horny again” I said, I then ran my hand on his lap “show me some of your wank material” he looked at me flabbergasted, I nodded and he blushed, I made puppy face and kept tugging, he rolled his eyes and opened a incognito window. Some typing later a video flashed on the screen.
The name was Julia Kirkland. A massive redhead curling 30 pounds dumbells, grunting like a beast, a fat throbbing veins could be seen running all through her arms from shoulders to wrist; with each rep the might orbs of bicep bulged like a balloons, she stares into the camera and smirks, despite the obvious steroid usage she was drop dead gorgeous, Kevin told me her nickname was “the prodigy”, turns out, this muscle goddess just turned 20 this year and she’s been at it for 2 years now, that’s a heck of a leap in my book as she was easily 182 lbs of pumped up beef!, I began stroking Kevin’s member, it was semi hard already, who could blame the poor thing ”oh my, hello there” I said squeezing it playfully “keep going”.

Kevin went ahead and played another video, this time Diane Henderson, this man has good taste cause this black skinned angel was beautiful, she was flexing her muscle slowly for the audience to enjoy, wearing nothing but a smile on her face, big fake tits sat on top of a pair of striated pumped pecs, squeezing them as she sways her hips erotically, winking at the camera; she then turns around and bring her long wavy hair over her traps to showcase her striated back to us, her arms went up only to go down hard straining into a back double bicep pose that provoked a little moan from Kevin, I stroked the hardening dong of my man, I was getting worked up too, so I slipped my free hand inside my panties, Kevin looked at me and I bit my lip. He jump off the bed again and dragged me out to the living room, he plugged the PC to the flat screen so we could watch Diane flex for us in HD, fucking hell this girl was hot, right when I started to get in the mood the video ended, but Kevin was quick to provide more.

This time it was Carla Vasquez a Venezuelan beast, she was short brown and a bit old, but she had somehow maintain insane levels of mass, she could pass as my mother but only if mom had more the 200 lbs of shredded muscle on top of her, she wasn’t a great poser but her muscles made up for it by being freaking gigantic, by now Kevin’s dick was rock hard, he was ready alright so I paused the video and sat on top of him flexing my pumped pecs.

“round two” I said, he smiled and went for a kiss.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  (First Story) She's Back

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View