⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans advice...or gripe

Started by FemFlexUSA, February 25, 2020, 01:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

Pro tip: If you guys are friends with some of the women on OnlyFans, it may be nice to advise them to not change prices so frequently. Yes, everyone gets to set whatever prices they want, but if a client buys in at a set price, they shouldn't be upsold (just a few days later) on price for the following month...and then doing it again and again doesn't come across well to the fans.  Also - and perhaps most importantly - when you make someone re-opt-in, it puts them to a decision, and you're going to lose some percentage of sales just from that alone. And even if they don't actively decide to quit, when the price changes and they have not re-upped at the higher number, the system kicks them.  So, you lose an automatic rebill from a fan you may have had casually supporting you for 5-6 months, no problem.

That could be a flaw in the OnlyFans system, but if you sign up to see me at $7/month, then that's going to be the price you're locked into for a very long time.  But, that's just me.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

abracadabra

They frequently change prices because many people opt out of re-bill right away. It gives the buyer a notification. Some people may misread it and clicking confirm (instead of dismiss) may actually opt you into rebilling and doesn't just mean "I confirm the price has changed, but don't want to rebill." This is why some women will change prices (up and down) multiple times a day.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

it's true that subscribing at $15 just to see the price drop 2 days later to $10, especially if it's just a short-term promo, can leave a sour taste in your mouth. anytime a promo is run, *someone* is going to feel that way. Honestly though just enjoy as a customer or don't resubscribe. Good intentions or not, a porn site isn't the right place to be giving them financial or business advice. If you're "friends" with them, I'm sure you can find a way to give them more than $7 and they won't have a middleman to deal with.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good intentions or not, a porn site isn't the right place to be giving them financial or business advice.

I understand what you are saying, but if some models will improve how they operate their business, then that will improve my experience as a customer.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which are the good sites for muscular women on onlyfans?

Virginia Sanchez. In some of her clips she is unbelievably muscular.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login