LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Submissive Muscle Mom

Started by GreenKnight007, February 23, 2020, 03:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big easy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG! This Story is amazing! And this is your first?! WOW! You have a bright future as a writer and I can't wait to see more :D

This reminds me of my favorite story on The Valkyrie called "Inheritance" about a former female bodybuilder turned overweight single mom getting inspired to get huge again when she discovers her son getting into bodybuilding and pleasuring himself to old pics of her, although that story, the mom was dominant. It's refreshing to see a story of a mom who's submissive because normally the mom tries to be the dominant and head of the family. If you're looking for more ideas to continue the story, here are some you might be interested in:

1) Jack becomes a spoiled brat and Sara has to take up camming and sessions to support each of their growing needs and she can quit her job to be around him more and take care of all his needs.



2) They both get into BDSM and leather/latex. Jack demands his mother to torture him and he tries to do the same to her, but she's so strong now that she barely feels anything.

3) Jack always wanted a sibling, so Sara tries to secretly get him to impregnate her with his future baby brother/sister.

4) Sara trains Jack so he can become the true dominant he was born to be. Then they decide to compete together (maybe Sara cuts her her so she can compete with the men).

You're more then welcome to use any of these ideas or combine them all!
Do you know who wrote the story so i can read it? Valkyrie has so many places to search it up


nhlcoolers

Yes, it was nhlcoolers! Sorry, I meant to put that in my post but I guess I was so excited typing it up that I forgot lol.

big easy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Avid Writer16


ame3cv62

Just go into the library and use the seach feature
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hobolinc

This story was absolutely amazing! I actually joined the site to be able to thank you for writing it. I've been reading these type of stories for years but this one I think is my favourite. I beg you to continue this story. Thanks again!

ame3cv62

Yes would love to see the mom have a daughter,so she can train her to be bigger than herself
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

Bravo! Amazing story so far! I've read stories about a stepmom and son, but nothing like this!

About submissive FBBs, I'm usually a sub in my role play sessions with the ladies. But I have had sessions with a couple of ladies where we played switch. I was dominant for the first half of the session and she took over and was dominant for the second half. I'm a big guy, 6' 1" and around 250 lbs. now, but to have one of these gorgeously muscular women as your sub, even for a half session, is a tremendous turn on.

Keep writing! Heck of a story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GreenKnight007

The story of Sara, The Submissive Muscle Mom and her dominant son Jack, continues.  Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.  I hope you enjoy the following chapters to our story.  GK007

Part 8

"...56...57...58...," I whispered under my breath, as I cranked out push-ups for my son almost effortlessly.  Jack had me counting every push-up as he sat on my back, adding his 225 pounds of bodyweight to my pump session.  I think it excited him, hearing me count them off in rapid succession.  He was straddling me, facing toward my ass, his hands running wild over my rock hard glutes, pausing only to feel the striations I had carved.  I gave a little flex every few seconds so he could feel the muscle shift under his hands.  His touch was making me wet with desire and I could tell the effect I was having on him as I felt his growing cock expanding into the upper crevice of my glutes.

"73...74...75..," I continued with a little grunt upon hitting 75.  "Mommy's muscles are getting so pumped for you, Master, my triceps are exploding, and my chest...oh it feels so good, the...pump..."  I let that linger for a moment, I was pretty sure of his next move.  A moment later, he spun around on my back and lied down on top of me, his chest to my back.  His hands explored my bulging triceps as they swelled with every repetition.  His warm breath on my back was making me hot.  He deftly untied my bikini top, letting it fall to the floor.  I smiled to myself knowing what was coming next.

His arms began to encircle my body, as if giving me a hug, but his hands eagerly groped my perky B-cup breasts.   He moaned in pleasure, his hands kneading and squeezing my breasts with reckless abandon.  "Oh Mom, your tits are fantastic, so firm..." he said, breathing more heavily now.  He was rough, working my breasts hard.  I liked it when he got rough.  My body was up to the task.

I wanted Jack inside me so badly, but in the three weeks since I had my sprung my little, well...big, muscle surprise on him, he had cum on me many times, all over, but he refused to put that massive cock inside me, my frustration slowly growing.  On what planet can your son shoot his cannon all over your body but yet he refuses to come inside you?  I know, right?  Sure, I had cum hard quite a few times myself in our sexual interludes over those weeks, but Jack's fulfillment was always my first priority, his pleasure, his satisfaction, was of the utmost importance to me.  It helped me bond with him on a deeper level.  Still, my desire for his massive cock to pierce me was growing exponentially.  I had built this body beyond his wildest muscle imaginations, for his pleasure, but I also so desperately longed for him to stuff that huge rod into my dripping pussy and slam me hard against the nearest wall with his passion.

"...107...108...109...," I grunted, my arms and chest finally beginning to feel a burn.  His hands groped my breasts wildly and then moved up to my rock hard pecs.  "Uhhh...Mom, so hard...I can feel them swelling...," he panted, his excitement growing.  I flexed my pecs, hard, the deep crevice capturing his fingers for a moment, only to release them for a moment before gripping them again with my next flex.  "That's it Master, touch me, please, feel the pecs I've engorged with muscle for your pleasure."  Jack loved it when I spoke about having built this body for his enjoyment. 

One thing I did not enjoy, however, about our new relationship was that Jack did not permit me to call him by his first name when we were alone together in our house.  That was Rule #1.  I must call him "Master" in our house.  He told me that breaking the rules would result in punishment, though I had avoided that to date.  Fortunately, he still called me "Mom," which I enjoyed, not only because it was endearing, but because it reminded me that our relationship had become incestuous, which excited me.   Crossing that line, into a forbidden form of love aroused me.

He was all over my chest now, his hands roaming over my breasts to my pecs, squeezing hard all the time, whatever breast tissue or rock hard pec muscle his hands came upon.  "Soft...firm....rock hard...," he moaned, "...oh Mom, you're incredible.  I sensed he was reaching that point, about to get carried away in muscle lust.  I loved this moment, when he let go of inhibitions and just went for it, anything to satisfy the lust.  His cock began humping the upper portion of my glutes, grinding hard against me as he thrust his monster against me.  I squeezed my glutes hard then relaxed and then made them hard again to help massage him to ultimate release.

My pussy was on fire, I completely lost count of my push-ups, moaning with pleasure as his calloused hands ran roughshod over my body.

"Count! Count!," he screamed, when I faltered. 

"S-s-orry Master, sorry..., I stammered, "...132...133...134." 

"Faster," Jack commanded, "faster."  I began churning out push-ups like crazy, up and down in a blur, "148...149...150!" I screamed as my body was wracked with both pain and pleasure.  I came hard, my pussy drenching any last dry spot of my bikini bottoms and Jack exploded between my glutes, his warm spurts of love coating my ass with his thick gobs of cum.   

We collapsed together, on my bedroom floor, totally spent.

Part 9

There were many total hump fests such as that, but there were tender moments too.  Often we lay together in my bed, gently caressing each other's bodies, with soft kisses exchanged.  I would usually flex each muscle he touched, giving him the pleasure of feeling my muscular flesh go from simply hard as a rock to something approaching steel girders, covered in velvety, creamy soft skin.  Oh, that reminds me of Rule #4: Grooming.  I was to keep my body fully shaved and waxed, everywhere, except for my dark flowing hair which I was required to keep at shoulder length.  Jack also required me to maintain a light, natural looking tan, to accentuate my muscles.  Nails were to be well manicured and painted deep red and make-up lightly applied, only enough to accentuate my natural beauty Jack told me.  I loved him so much.  Only could my son command me so authoritatively while bringing a tear of adoration to my eyes at the same time.  Precious are the moments.

And we talked, about so many things, but one thing in particular I had to know.  One evening while lying in bed together, I decided to explore his fascination.  I prayed that he would open up to me; I had chosen a moment when he seemed the most happy and relaxed and after a drink that I thought might loosen his tongue.

"Master, may I ask you a question?" I asked hesitantly. 

"Of course, Mom," he said with a smile.

"I'm curious, when did you first become aware of your...infatuation with muscular women?"

Jack barely hesitated and said, "13 years old, 7th grade math class."  He paused, my eyes probing him for more. 

"Wow, that's umm, very specific, was the math teacher a sexy workout babe?" I quipped with a wide grin. 

"No," he laughed, it was "Cindy Larson, a student." 

The name sounded familiar to me but I couldn't quite place her, I knew a lot of Jack's friends from his school days and his girlfriends of course, but my perplexed look prompted him to continue.

"Cindy was different than most girls Mom, she wasn't really what I would call muscular by today's standards but she had a very unusual build.  Most girls back then were fat or skinny or flat-chested or big-boobed," he said with a slight blush, "but Cindy was...hmm...solid."  "She had a very dense build is perhaps the best way to put it."

"Oh, I see," I said, not full grasping where he was going with this. 

Jack smiled and pressed on. 

"Word had gotten around school about how strong Cindy was, I'm not really sure where that came from, perhaps her closest friends were in the know and spilled it to others.  Anyway, our math teacher, Mr. Watson, was the best.  Students could openly joke with him and he always took things well, a real regular guy."

"One day," Jack continued, "the kids got talking about Cindy and how strong she was, and they mentioned it to Mr. Watson before class.  One of the guys jokingly said that Cindy should arm-wrestle Mr. Watson, but he just laughed it off.   Well, the kids didn't let it go, and the next day, in between classes, a few kids arrived early to math class, with Cindy, and practically badgered Mr. Watson to arm-wrestle her."

Jack stopped telling me his story for a moment, and I saw that he had become lost in thought, transported back to that day I'm sure for the 1,000th time.  Kind of a Groundhog Day meets Babes Gone Wild moment for him I imagined.  I waited patiently for him to continue, allowing him to savor the moment.  I took his hand and gently placed it on my bulging bicep to enhance his "moment."  Instinctively, he began gently squeezing it, and I flexed for his pleasure.

"So, Cindy was a shy girl, demure but alluring in a girl-next-door kind of way.  Her blond hair fell to shoulder length, accentuating her beauty.  She always dressed conservatively and that day was no different.  I doubt she even knew why the kids had dragged her into math class several minutes before the bell when most kids were still talking out in the hallways.  It was dumb luck that I was there early myself," Jack said, "but that day changed me, or perhaps more accurately, awakened me."

"Some of the kids gently pushed Cindy up to the front of the room and convinced her to sit in front of Mr. Watson's desk and put her arm on his desk.  From there they clamored for Mr. Watson to arm-wrestle Cindy and surprisingly it was game on."

"I was excited to see this Mom," Jack said, "although I hovered a bit behind the other kids, being a bit shy about the whole thing myself."

"Do you like to watch Master?" I teased him.  Jack laughed.  "You bet Mom," he said with a wink.

"Cindy was dressed in cotton pants that looked way too tight around her thighs and her blouse didn't quite fit right either, very snug around her arms especially.  But her waist was trim, she was just kind of solid in the strangest places," Jack said. 

"I was shocked when Mr. Watson actually agreed to arm-wrestle Cindy, and I just figured they'd play around a bit and be done, but that's not the way it played out."

Jack had a great way about him in telling me this story, it was in a way innocent, with a tiny splash of sexy, but at its heart, just so personal.  I was thrilled he was sharing with me.  "What happened next, Master?" I asked.

"Well things got pretty intense quickly, I think Mr. Watson just intended to play around, but Cindy was totally into it.  From the word go, she pushed hard on Mr. Watson, catching him by surprise and his arm dipped toward the desk, before he was able to halt her advance.  Mom, I was mesmerized, Cindy was super focused and I could see her arm just swell up and her shirt sleeve was stretched tight over her upper arm.  The two strained for another minute with Mr. Watson now really struggling although he had pushed Cindy back to even."

Jack continued his story with me hanging on his every word.  "Now Mr. Watson was not a big guy, but he was a grown man in his mid-30s, while Cindy was just a 13 year old girl!  Cindy's face was red and Mr. Watson's face was turning a shade of purple but he was making progress as he pushed hard to avoid embarrassment in front of half the class.  I looked again at Cindy's arm, it looked so thick, not like a peaked bicep or anything but wow, and I'm pretty sure I heard a tear, I think the fabric of her sleeve had reached the ripping point.  Finally, Mr. Watson pushed Cindy's arm to the table and they both took some deep breaths to recuperate."

"But Mom," Jack said, "that moment will forever be etched in my mind.  I would never look at girls the same way again."  I smiled at him, he was so cute.  He was talking excitedly, like he was living the whole experience again.  "After that, I had a crush on Cindy all the way through high school where she had become a cheerleader.  But I looked at every girl in school, searching for any hint of muscle I was lucky enough to see."

"So it's the strength that excites you Jack?" I asked coyly, knowing full well that there were other elements to his...fascination.

I had embarrassed him a bit I could tell, he became shy in speaking further on this topic, but he explained a bit more for me at least.  "Well Mom, let's just say my tastes became more refined, I became less interested in strength, and more attracted to uhh...well..."

"It's okay, you can tell me honey," I said softly.  At that moment I was more his mom than his submissive sex slave and I loved when he opened up to me.  "You can always tell me anything, your deepest secrets, your fantasies, your sexual desires, anything at all" I told my son, "I'll always be here for you."

Then it came pouring out.  I knew much of it already of course, given our experiences together over the last few weeks, but to hear him say it and explain it was wonderful.  "Mom, I love m-m-muscles, really big hard muscles.  I mean bulging, insanely huge muscles.  It's bad Mom," he said, and I could see tears welling up in his eyes, "I can barely get aroused by even the biggest female bodybuilders, they are just too...small.  I've tried masturbating to videos, and umm...morphs..., and magazines and reading stories, but they just don't work."  Tears were rolling down his face now, "I need really b-b-big, hard muscles, f-flexing just for me." He was on a roll.  "And definition, I need hard defined muscle, muscles that I can rub my cock on and cum on."

My heart went out to him.  "It's okay dear," I said to Jack, "I'm here for you now.  Every bulging, rock hard of inch of my body has been honed to muscular perfection for you.  I promise to fulfill your every fantasy and desire."  He perked up.

"And something else Mom," he said, his voice almost in a whisper, "I don't know why, but it excites me to..." his voice was barely audible at this point, "...be in control, to have a muscular woman be submissive to me."   

"I know honey," I said softly, "There's nothing wrong with that at all and I absolutely love being submissive to you.  We're made to be with each other in every way.  No woman will ever satisfy you the way I have and will continue to do so for as long as you will have me."  I hugged Jack close to my chest and gently rocked him. 

I looked into his eyes and thanked him for sharing with me, and helping me to better understand him so that I could fulfill his muscle fantasies to even greater satisfaction.  We told each other how much we loved each other.  It was a special moment, but it soon faded and the more confident, dominant side of my son returned.

"So Jack, where is Cindy these days?" I asked. 

"Funny you should ask Mom, because I actually ran into her at the J-Mart across town a few weeks ago, she still lives somewhere in town."

"Really? And how did she look? I asked cautiously, fearful I might have a rival for my son's affections to contend with. 

"Still very attractive, probably tipping the scales at 300 pounds these days," Jack said matter-of-factly. 

"W-what?" I stammered, thrown for a bit of a loop, my worst fears coming true.  My head swirled with thoughts of Cindy flexing enormous biceps and breaking men's arms in arm-wrestling and then getting plowed by my son's hard cock. 

Jack looked at me, picked up on my distress and finally added, "Don't worry Mom. She's 300 pounds of pure fat, with a huge belly roll, and flabby thighs and arms.

A sense of relief washed over me, but only for a few moments.  Jack's words broke the brief silence.

"Mom, it occurs to me that if Cindy can be 300 pounds of fat, you can become 300 pounds of muscle."   I want you to work harder, build more muscle for me.  You have a month," he said flatly.  I was floored to hear him that say.

"But Jack," I protested, "I'm already 285 pounds and have maxed out, I barely fit in my clothes now, I'm b-bigger than any other women and do everything I can to bring you pleasure, I don't think—"

He abruptly cut me off.  "--What did you just say to me?" he roared.

I had made a bad mistake.  I realized just then that I had broken two of Jack's rules in one fell swoop.  I had uttered his first name instead of addressing him as Master.  Rule #1, broken.  And then there was Rule #3: Protests and Disobedience Will Not Be Tolerated.  I became fearful of what he might do to me, this was the first time I had broken any of his rules, I had no idea what to expect.  Jack is a strong young man at a solid and sculpted 225 pounds, would he actually inflict physical pain on his own mother, or would he torment me emotionally?  New ground in our relationship would be broken, as I knew, given his nature, that he could not allow my transgressions to go unpunished.

"How dare you cross me," he said, "remove all of your clothing and meet me downstairs in the living room, now."

"Yes Master, forgive me Master," I said meekly.

I immediately shed my clothing and dashed downstairs to await him. 

Part 10

After a time, he came downstairs and stood before me.

I started to open my mouth to say something to Jack but no words came out.  It was probably just as well, as his glare made it clear that he would not tolerate a discussion.

"Get down on your knees before me Mom," another command I immediately obeyed.

Jack unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock.  "Get me hard, stroke me with one hand, and flex your bicep with your other arm."

I complied.  With my left hand I slowly stroked his cock, marveling at how quickly it inflated.  Short stokes became lengthy as it grew to porn star proportions.  I raised my right arm and slowly flexed my bicep, coaxing it to grow and praying it would be big enough to satisfy my son.  I repeated the flex over and over, slowly, while he caressed the peak.  In just a minute, his cock was at full mast and pointing straight at my face.

"Stop.  Clasp your hands behind your back and look at me," he said.  I'm sure I was trembling at this point, but I immediately obeyed.  I looked right into his eyes, and saw a very powerful Jack.  My dominant son.  It scared me, but somewhere, deep inside me, it also excited me.

"Don't move."  My eyes never left his but I could sense that huge cock of his just an inch or two from my face.  That dominant cock.  That cock I longed for, to have deep inside me.  He gradually swiveled his hips to the left and then violently swung his hips back around to the right, smacking me hard in the face with his cock.  I was a bit stunned but hadn't flinched.  I continued looking directly into his eyes.

His hips swayed again in the other direction this time and in a flash that cock bashed me in the face.  Again and again he swiveled his hips and whipped his massive cock toward, as if clubbing a baby seal, smacking me hard in the face.  It was humiliating on one level, but strangely arousing to me on another level.  When his cock began to turn purple and my face no doubt red and puffy, he finally stopped.

"Bow to me Mom, bow to it," he commanded.  That was the first time I recall him referring to his cock as another entity altogether.  As if it lived for its own self, its own satisfaction, and it was demanding respect, worship and obedience.  My heart raced, my thoughts clouded, and I became aroused.  Two masters, I thought to myself, my son and his glorious cock.  I would endeavor to fully satisfy both of them to the best of my abilities.  I lowered my eyes to the floor, I didn't need to see his eyes, I could feel them intensely staring at me.  "Good," was all he said.

As he turned away from me, I glanced at his cock, it was quivering, with small spasms it looked like he was struggling to control.  He briskly walked upstairs and I heard the bathroom door close.  Several heavy grunts followed in rapid succession and then silence.  A full five minutes passed and then I heard the door open.

He walked slowly back down to the living room and stood before me.

"Cindy is 300 pounds of fat.  It's no longer acceptable for you to weigh what she does.  You will now surpass her by becoming 305 pounds of rock hard muscle.  You have 35 days.  Rule #2 is revoked for the next 35 days.  On day 35 I will...inspect you...to ensure you've complied with my demand and further punishment will be exacted at that time for having broken Rule #3.  Now go clean the bathroom."

"Yes Master," I whispered.

He proceeded to his bedroom for the evening.

To this point, I had very much enjoyed Rule #2, which was Dress Provocatively when alone in our house.   I'm sure Jack had created this rule in part to help alleviate some of the stress that he brought home from his pressure packed job at the pharmaceutical company in town.  He allowed me full discretion in my outfits in which I would greet him when he returned home from work.  With my now part time hours at the library, I was always able to beat him home and prepare myself for his arrival.

Some days I would greet him wearing a skimpy bikini, other days a sheer silk nightie.  Still other days I would greet him in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a halter top or miniskirt and stiletto heels.  I looked forward to seeing him as much as he did me.  It concerned me greatly that Rule #2 had been revoked, it was a clear message that he no longer wished to see me in provocative clothing.  It would have to be oversized sweatshirts and sweatpants for the next 35 days. 

I walked upstairs to clean the bathroom.  My jaw dropped at the sight of his cum that was everywhere, on the walls, the floor, the toilet, even a splotch on the ceiling.  I looked around incredulously and began to clean up my Master's seed.

He had left for work the next morning and I had not seen him leave.  When he arrived home, I greeted him in a baggy sweat suit and began making his dinner.  He was not in a good mood.  I was uncertain if it was events of the prior day or stress from work.  After dinner, Jack opened his suitcase and presented me with a bottle of pills, unlabeled. 

"This product was developed at my company but is still in the trials phase.  It's safe Mom.  Use it to build muscle and meet my demand for muscle growth," Jack said.  "And don't ignore your abs," he added. I took two pills without hesitation and went down to the basement for my evening workout, determined to surpass his expectations of me.

Part 11

The next 35 days were hell for me.  Physically and emotionally.  Jack had largely shut me out of his life, there was little talk beyond the necessary, and no physical contact or intimate encounters.  My body remained concealed to him, shrouded in oversized sweatshirts that didn't even hint at the body that lay beneath.

I focused entirely on my mission over those days, building muscle mass while retaining the cuts and definition that Jack required of me.  To my dismay, Jack had removed the scale from our bathroom, so I was unable to check my progress.  At 285, I needed to build 20 pounds of hard muscle in just 35 days, or else risk further punishment, and I was already anxious as to the forthcoming punishment he had promised for having broken Rule #3. 

And don't ignore my abs he had said.   Curious, I thought to myself.  Jack had not spent a lot of time fondling my abs in our escapades to date, he seemed more a bicep and pec man.  And it's hard to build mass in your abs.  I vowed to develop the size of the bricks that formed my 8 pack abs and sharpen the definition for him, cutting even deeper grooves to separate them.  I would be certain to have my abs in top condition for him.  But still, pounds would need to be added elsewhere to reach 305 pounds of muscle.

Thankfully, those pills Jack had supplied me with were like rocket fuel to my body.   I woke each morning invigorated and raced to the basement, eager to begin.  I grinded through a two hour workout each morning, broke for lunch and recovery, and then worked my abs in the late afternoon, after a few hours of work at the library.  Jack joined me after work for dinner, with sadly few words exchanged then I dutifully completed an intense evening workout.   I don't know what was in those pills, but they seemed to reduce recovery time necessary to build muscle.  Each day I felt completely energized.  My muscles were rarely sore or tired.  That shouldn't be happening.  Muscle needs to be broken down and ample time given for the muscle to be rebuilt, larger and stronger.  Yet, I was able to push myself harder and harder in the dingy basement gym, and my body simply responded as needed.  I had no idea how much mass I was gaining but I knew my lifts were increasing, and my sweat suit was beginning to feel more snug on my body.

Day 25 of 35 was a breakthrough and revelation for me.  I had been working biceps with 90's but I felt like I could handle more.  I reached for the 100 pound dumbbell, the one that I could barely drag down the basement stairs years ago when I first began building muscle mass for my son.  I had hoped to someday be able to curl it, and today was the day.  Strict adherence to form had been ingrained in me since I first started lifting.   I had never sacrificed strict form for sloppy lifts with greater weights.  Today would be no different.

I began to curl the dumbbell with strict form, zero excessive movement, no swing or cheats.  Slowly it rose to my shoulder and just as slowly I lowered it, only to repeat this 10 more times.  My arm was simply exploding with power, burning for a moment but then burn faded.  It was a head rush for sure, though a lower body part began to tingle with excitement as well.  I performed 10 strict curls with the other arm and set the weight down to catch my breath.

I simply had to see them.  My arms.  While they had pressed insistently against the sleeve of my sweatshirt, it wasn't the same, I needed to see them.  The lighting in the basement was poor, but I peeled off my sweat soaked shirt and moved over to the tiny floor mirror in the corner of the basement.  I trembled with excitement, and gradually flexed my right arm.

A majestic peak rose as I curled my arm, and my arm began to expand in every direction.  At the top of the flex, I squeezed as hard as I could, willing every possible inch into that arm.  It was simply massive.  Rock hard flesh the likes of which I had never seen on any man or woman stood proudly before me.  And this was not bulky, puffy, steroid induced muscle.  No.  It was a boulder of solid flesh, cut to perfection.  Large veins pulsated, feeding the muscle.  I practically shook with excitement.  I couldn't wait for Jack to touch me, to feel my arms, to probe their hardness.  I could feel my underwear growing wet as my mind began to wander to fantasies of my son.

My biceps were clearly larger than they were just 25 days ago.  And as I looked over my upper body as a whole, I had clearly gained mass.  Oh Sara, I thought to myself, you can do this!    I began to believe on that day, that I could attain the muscle growth that Jack demanded.  I worked my abs that afternoon like crazy, mindful not to forget them as he had instructed.  I would ensure that every inch of my body was as large and hard as it could possibly be for him.  On that day, I began to believe that I could reach 305 pounds of solid, cut muscle for my loving Jack. 

Day 35 arrived, but it was a Friday, a work day for Jack.  He left for work that morning without a word and I went about my workout routines.  At exactly 3pm the phone rang.  I had just finished my ab workout and was eating a protein snack.  I picked up the phone.

"Mom, it's your Master," my son said.  "I will be home in two hours.  You are to remain upstairs until I summon you to the living room.  You will be freshly showered and groomed and dressed in large clothing that completely covers your body.  Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."  The phone line went dead.

I sat on my bed, watching the minutes slowly advance.  At 5:02pm, I heard the front door open.  Jack was home.  And he was not alone.

I could hear my son, and a woman giggling, but I could not hear their conversation.  This was highly unusual.  Jack never brought visitors to our house.  It had become our sanctuary for the exploration of muscle worship, a dom-sub relationship and, at times, depravity.

After about 10 minutes, "Mom, come down here!" he yelled.

I slowly walked downstairs into the living room.  I was filled with apprehension of what was to come.   My eyes widened.  Sitting next to my son on the couch was an extremely large young blond woman dressed in a bulky track suit that obscured her form.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet Cindy Larson.  Cindy, this is my Mom, Sara," my son said, staring into my eyes with a mischievous look. 

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach, my head swirled.  Whatever I thought or expected to happen between Jack and I on Day 35 and been turned upside down.  I had no idea where this encounter would go.

------------


dimifree

A superb story! I like the fact that the son sets ever bigger goals for his mother that reminds me of the stories of Zimbot57. The dominance which is not my cup of tea usually serves the purpose here very well. I hope this story will continue! Thank you anyway !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jumpy999

Oh, man. Can't wait for where this goes next.  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

The Mom has risked everything... and could and could be destroyed emotionally.  However she created this self-centered egoist. And what's the drug? Excellent story... keep writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

This story is great, keep up the awesome work!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

Great update and nice added suspense!

hobolinc

I'm curious of where this is going. Either the new girl is fat and he wants mom to show off and overpower her. Or she is muscular too and we have a pose off/wrestling match on our hands. I can't wait for either situation. Amazing story thanks for writing!!

ame3cv62

I think the mom should kick his ass,then help the girl become muscular also so the both of them can dominate the son and the mom can enjoy that massive dick of the son
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jstans

There's no way Jack would add Cindy to the mix in a way to actually hurt his mom. At least, I hope he wouldn't.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login