LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Submissive Muscle Mom

Started by GreenKnight007, February 23, 2020, 03:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potatocarrot

Very VERY excited!!! Keep safe! Looking forward to it so much!!!!!!


tapion

I really like the plot of this story. But I like the muscles smaller too. 30+ inch biceps is to "unrealistic". I REALLY love the flex scene where she flexed her biceps bigger and bigger for him. But let's say she start with 18 inch pumped and pumped it to let's say 20 or 21 inches would be more "realistic" for me. And of course she must be ripped and shredded as fuck :P

phil123

I hope for more of that great story.

grungykitten

Looks like I'm late to stumbling into the story. But I am glad I did. It is amazing. A shame, it looks like the author has stopped posting here.

touman10

One of my favorite stories on the site.  Wish there were more chapters to this or more similar stories.  Not necessarily the incest part, but the erotic muscle worship/domination with a shredded woman and a hung guy.