Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Step Sister

Started by Brfan, January 29, 2020, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Brian lost his parents when he was 1, in a car accident. After a quick social services work, he was adopted by the Smiths, who had just given birth to a daughter of their own, Patricia. Always being treated as one of them, Brian grew up knowing he was adopted, but never feeling like an outsider. He and his sister got along great, playing together all sorts of games and supporting each other throughout their childhood.
By the age 12, Brian was already a great basketball player and his sister a marvelous dancer. Patricia would spend hours playing one on one basketball with Brian in their garage front, as Brian would help Patricia rehearsing her choreographies.
Patricia was always impressed by Brian's precision shooting and agility, and he couldn't help but compliment her in her flexibility and rhythm. It was the best brother-sister duo one could imagine.

They were about to enter high school, and during summer the kids were shooting some hoops. Brian was dribbling with his back turned to Patricia, who had her arms up trying to prevent some quick fade-away shot. Brian decided he'd try the same move he always did on this spot. Using his back, he would knock Patricia out of her balance and then twist for an easy lay-up. Dribbling quickly, he threw his shoulder into her, imagining she would lose balance and take a step or two back, giving him the enough space for the lay up. Only this time Patricia remained firm on her spot, and seizing the opportunity, stole the ball from Brian's hands.
"Ha, gotcha!"
"Hey, nice one" Brian switched places with her and got into defense position, as Patricia dribbled the ball. He figured she must have been prepared for his move before, and maybe he didn't use enough power on his stunt, no big deal.
They played a little more when Brian tried again the same play, and again Patricia didn't move her feet. She had her legs well planted on the ground. This time he dribbled away and asked her about that
"So, are you on to my moves now?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, it's the second time I try to take you off your balance, but you were expecting it"
"What are you talking about, Brian? I wasn't expecting nothing"
"Of course you were. I tried to hit you with my shoulder so you'd move to the side, but you didn't. You had your body prepared"
Patricia lowered her hands
"Well, not really. I just have better balance now, I guess"
This time it was Brian who stopped bouncing the ball
"How come?"
"I don't know. I guess maybe it has something to do with this training thing"
"What training thing?"
"Well, We are about to start high school, you know. And I want to get in the cheerleading squad, so mom said I should prepare a little bit for it. She was a cheerleader back in her days, and she said I need a lot of strength in my legs and my core for it. So I've been doing some exercises I found online"
"Oh" Brian seemed surprised "And why didn't you tell me about this?"
"I don't know. I guess It never came up."
Brian started dribbling again, and in a quick stunt got through Patricia and scored once more
"Well, you're gonna need more than core muscles to beat me in this, sis"
Patricia laughed
"I guess I will. Anyways, since now you're up to it, maybe you can help me later with something. I've been trying to do handstand walks for a while, but I keep falling after 2 or 3 steps. What do you say?"
"Sure thing. In fact, let's do it now. I've already creamed you in this thing, anyway" Brian shot again, from a distance, hitting the net perfectly once  more.
Patricia cleared the way and turned herself upside down into a perfect handstand. She kept still for a few second, making sure she had her balance right. Brian was impressed by his sister's skills. he was sure he couldn't do that. Patricia moved her hands but she would have fallen if Brian didn't grab her ankles, holding her still
"Alright, Tricia. I'll just hold you if I see you're falling, but try to do this on your own"
As the girl regained balance and moved her hand once again, Brian noticed Patricia's calves were plump. Involuntarily, he looked down at his own. Maybe it was the angle and the fact that Tricia's legs were really close to his face, but she looked like having the thicker calves of them. Even unflexed, they looked kind of hard.
Patricia was able to walk half a dozen steps before voluntarily losing balance and getting back to her feet.
"Hey! That was the most I ever did! Thanks, Bri!"
"That was amazing, Tricia! I'm sure you'll get into that cheerleading thing. You are very talented, you know"
"Thanks, bro"
As Patricia turned away and bounced inside the house, Brian noticed that each step of her caused her calves to contract into a beautiful and rather defined diamond. He was intrigued.

Brfan


johnsm00007

Another good story from you!

Brfan

Last weeks of summer flew by, and before they knew it, Brian and Patricia were starting high school. After a first week of acknowledgments, Brian was excited for the basketball team tryouts. It wasn't a normal thing for a freshman to join the team, but Brian was confident he had what it took. Patricia, on the other hand, was nervous as hell, but everyone around her knew there was no way a girl as talented as her would be left out of the cheerleading squad. And, as everyone predicted, they both made their teams. Patricia did it rather easily, since many of the cheerleaders were dance classmates with her since they were little girls. Brian, on the other hand, had to sweat his spot off. After two great days of practicing, he struggled a bit playing against stronger, older juniors and seniors, but his game intelligence carved him a final roster spot. They couldn't be happier.
The sad part of it was that, instead of coming home straight after school, the siblings had practice almost everyday, which meant they were only seeing each other on the bus and at dinner. They missed each other, that was clear, but they kept talking each other up and helping each other to get better at their game.
It's been a couple months that they were into this new routine when Patricia knocked on Brian's door
"Hey, what's up?"
"Oh, thank God you're home. Can you help me with something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Follow me downstairs"
Brian followed his step sister into the living room, where Patricia had made some space pushing the furniture aside.
"What is this?"
Patricia picked up her phone and showed a home video, apparently made by one of her colleagues, of some stunt she was supposed to do. In the video, this girl, which Brian immediately recognized as Jennifer, one of the hottest sophomores in school - and that he had a major crush in - was doing a full leg split in a handstand, and then throwing her body up to be caught by her male partner. For a moment, Brian considered trying out for the cheerleading squad the next year, just so that he could grab Jennifer by her thick legs like the dude was doing.
"Ok... so... I assume you want me to grab you, is that right?"
"Well, look at that, aren't you a genius?" Patricia joked
"haha. Very funny. So, are you sure you can at least stand in that position?"
Patricia looked at him, her challenging face all over
"Oh, you'll see it, brother" and so without further talking, Patricia threw her body to the ground, placing her palms on the carpet and balancing into a perfect handstand. She had indeed improved it over these past months, Brian thought to himself.
As she opened up her legs, Patricia's t-shirt slipped off her body, locking her elbows. She got herself up again and took the t-shirt off. Brian looked at her, and noticed her abs were defined, the splits between the muscles carved lightly.
"Hey... when did you got that washboard?" he asked impressed
"Oh, you know..." she looked down at her tummy, flexing them. The splits became more visible "You know. Sit ups, leg raises... that stuff"
"Wow... they... look nice"
"Thank you, but I didn't ask your help to compliment my abs. Let's do this"
"Sure. Let's go"
Patricia again handstanded, and slowly split her legs. Brian was always impressed by how flexible and balanced she was. She breathed hard, concentrating, and in a quick push, threw her body up, twisting it. She was supposed to land on her butt, and Brian had his arms ready to grab her. When Patricia's body made contact to his arms, however, he fumbled. Brian wasn't expecting that much weight. He fell on his back, with Tricia over him.
"Hey, you're supposed to grab me and stay up, you know"
"S-sorry" He was trying to catch his breath as she had landed right on his stomach - that he noticed wasn't as prepared for that as his sister's.
"I- I didn't know you were so heavy, you know" he tried to excuse himself and poke her while doing it. Instead, Patricia smiled
"Oh, well. I guess I should have warned you. I did add a few pounds, you know?"
Brian was intrigued "How is that possible if you have those abs, exactly?" In his mind, she should have lost weight to have the definition she had
"Well, I lost fat, Bri. But I've added muscle. You know, we don't just jump around in cheerleading. There's a lot of weightlifting as well"
That was a punch in the jaw to Brian. His sister was pumping iron now? When did this happen?
"Oh.. so now.. you're... like, working out?"
"Yeah, dumbhead. Cheerleaders need strong muscles to do all those stunts. I, myself, added 6 pounds. I know it doesn't show. In fact, my clothes are looking loser, cause I lost some body fat, but I'm heavier now"
"I-I see." Brian was still processing the whole thing "Alright, let's try this again"
"Are you sure you can handle me?"
"Yes, I'm sure, you brat. Let's do this"
They did the stunt again, this time Brian was ready for it and held Patricia. he did notice, however, that he was having a harder time holding his sister up than he had before. And, as they did it again and again, Brian also noticed Patricia's legs felt hard. She had, indeed, added muscle in them. Brian felt strange. He was discovering something he had no idea. That women could be muscular and feminine. And that was confusing his feelings.
After about half an hour, Patricia finally got tired, said thank you and left to her room.

Brian was left alone in the living room, trying to erase the crazy ideas he was having from his mind.

wowser1016

You are a master of my favorite story type. Great start!

andy857

Great start. Looking forward to see what develops.

Brfan

After watching Patricia's hard rock abs and overall energy, and most importantly, finding out that those things caused... 'new sensations' on him, Brian became a regular observer of the cheerleading squad practices. He realized that what attracted him the most to Jennifer wasn't just her looks, but her solid body and the image of strength she had while she was doing her stunts. Going online, he discovered that it wasn't a common thing, but there were lots of people out there who shared that with him. Brian started watching videos of women doing marvelous things with their strength, dominating smaller men, and it turned him on.
He tried his best not to channel those desires into the one girl he could not be attracted to, but on the other hand, Patricia was also the closest to him, and deeply Brian wanted to find out how much all of that was a real thing and how much was just the exhilarating news, but would eventually get old. What followed is that, even unconsciously, Brian was always trying to catch a glimpse of Patricia's body, trying to find out if some muscle jumped out, or if she did something that would require a large amount of power.
The best chance he had, he figured, would be at the school gym. Brian and the whole basketball team had access to the weight room, and he soon realized that if he wanted some court time, he needed to get strong so that he could manage himself against the older boys. That alone was enough reason for him to hit the weights regularly, but the idea of maybe bumping into one of the cheerleaders doing some exercise (and, who knows, maybe try to compete with them for who could lift more) was his primary engine running.
Only problem is that the schedule of the girls was completely different than his own. Not a single time in the following two or three months he got a chance to watch Jennifer or another girl pumping some serious weight.
The next big contact he had with female muscle was during an unpretentious Friday night that his parents had left him and Patricia all by themselves. After ordering food, they were trying to decide which movie to watch
"So... Marvel?" Brian inquired
"Heck no. I'm not in the mood for superheroes. Let's go comedy" Patricia replied
"Oh, c'mon Tricia... Im tired of this mellow movies of yours"
"Fine. No romance, no comedy. But no superheroes also"
"Ok" Brian turned the Netflix on "how about... vampires?"
"Sounds ok. What do we have on that subject?"
"Well, let's see.. Dracula, Interview with the Vampire... Blade, Blade II, Blade Trinity..."
"That! I like that. At least I get to watch Ryan Reynolds shirtless" Patricia giggled
Brian rolled his eyes. "Alright"
In the movie, Blade had two sidekicks with him, one of them Abigail, played by a very buff Jessica Biel. Brian had no idea of that when he put the film on, but 15 minutes in, watching Jessica's hard body and strong arms kicking some serious ass caused him to glue his eyes to the screen. As the movie went on, Brian finally felt more confident in talking about that. They had just gone through the scene where Abigail is getting ready for yet another fight, and the cameras give a pretty good close up on her arms
"Shit, she looks jacked" Brian commented
"She sure does. Look at her shoulders and biceps" Patricia spoke back with a mouthful of pizza
"Yeah... I mean, I can actually believe this chick can kick some serious ass"
"I know, right? It's like... for the first time they actually bothered to get someone with muscles to do this. A girl, I mean"
"Yeah, I know she is not like a bodybuilder or anything, but at least she has some meat in her bones. And she looks solid everywhere"
"Well, I'm not sure they'd cast a bodybuilder, Bri. I mean, they need her to be very feminine and all, you know"
"Hey, that's very prejudiced of you, Tricia. A girl can have lots of muscle and still be sexy and feminine"
"What do you mean?"
Damn, maybe Brian had spoken too much.
"I... I mean... look, the internet is full of them. I'm sure you have seen somewhere a picture of a muscular girl that was very feminine and all, didn't you?"
"Well, can't say that I have... but I guess you did. Show it to me, let me see this" Patricia was being incisive about it, but not in a challenging, menacing way. She seemed really interested. Brian picked up his phone
"Uh... I don't know..." he pretended he had no idea of what to browse for "here" He showed his sister a picture from one of his favorite models. Elena Rago was in her lingeries, flexing her hard biceps, at dim light, with her lumpy back and round butt to the camera. The picture exhaled sex appeal
"Oh, wow... this is hot" Patricia's eyes were suddenly attached to the image
"See? And look, she is pretty muscular"
"Yeah.. look at her traps. They're massive. And her arms. Shit, she is huge"
"And yet, very feminine..." Brian simply forgot who he was talking to. Right now, Patricia was his confident, the one he could discuss about female muscle
"hey Bri... do you think I could look like that?"
Brian was brought to reality with a kick in his nuts "W-what? Why?"
"Well, I've been hitting the weight pretty seriously, but I always feared getting too muscular and boys started ignoring me... but this..." she held the phone close to her eyes again "This is awesome"
Brian was out of words. "I... so... you.. you've been hitting the weights pretty seriously? what- what does that mean, Tricia?"
"Oh, well, I do some exercises for hypertrophy, but mostly legs. And I have to do a lot of small sets with a lot of weight for my strength, cause, you know, we need it for the the squad. But I never considered doing it for gaining mass in my upper body... what do you say, Bri? Wouldn't I look weird?"
Patricia rolled up her sleeve and flexed her right bicep. A small, but rather defined ball of muscle jumped up "I mean, what would you say if I had muscles like this girl?"
Brian just moaned. His mind quickly pictured his sister in the same pose, in her jammies, flexing that same arm, only now it showed off a larger, harder mount of muscle.
"It... It... you'd look nice, Tricia" was all he could say
"You really think so? Maybe I'll give it a try, you know, in the next couple months. Winter is coming anyway, it's not like I'll be displaying my arms around"
"Y-yeah...."
They turned back to the movie, but Brian's mind was far away. He was trying to focus, but his mind was still intrigued by one other thing. As soon as the credits rolled, he turned to Patricia and asked, not containing his curiosity
"So... Tricia... you said you were doing a lot of strength exercises..."
"Well, yeah. You see" she flexed her proud small bicep once again "These are really stronger than they look. Coach says she never saw a girl my age curling the amounts I'm curling"
Brian's dick stiffened instantly. Part of him wanted to know how much was that, wanted to challenge her to armwrestle. But he froze
"Well, anyways, good night, bro. I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll start some program to add volume to my upper body like we talked."
Patricia left Brian in the den, not realizing she was torturing his brother

Ncsn

This is pretty great. I love how you can take the reader through the mundane staff, and still keep it interesting with good character work.

Brfan

Brian did try to keep being a regular at the cheerleading practices, but his basketball got in the way. From the safe distance he somehow watched the girls doing their thing, he couldn't exactly tell his sister had taken the weightlifting more seriously. She looked the same, and by the time they got home, she was always in baggy clothes. Except for her hands and forearms, that did look more vascularized and sinewy, Patricia looked the same. And for all he cared, those muscles were probably getting stronger by simply doing cheerleader stuff.
He, on the other hand, did put on a little muscle. He was still the slim tall guy, but he was now able to handle himself a little better in court, and was getting some play time during the team's games. Being on the basketball team of course helped, and eventually he heard girls were checking him on. Overall, his life was doing great and, although at night he did kept his research on muscle women something he did every now and then, Brian did got the obsession out of his system for a while.
That was until a day, shortly after new year's, when Patricia called him to her bedroom. Their parents were out the night.
"What is it, Tricia?" Brian entered her room with a sleepy face. He had just dozed off on the couch few minutes earlier.
Patricia was wearing loose sweatpants and a normal t-shirt, with her bare feet on the carpet
"Uh... listen, I need your opinion. I knew this day would come eventually, but... I was hoping it was only after school year was over"
"What is it?" Brian was getting a bit impatient
"Well, you know that our squad's uniform is more like a leotard, right? long-sleeved, not much skin on display, except below our knees..."
"Yeah, sure. Where are you trying to get to?"
"Well, they are changing it for the spring games. We'll be wearing skirts and a tank top that, well, leaves our bellies and arms exposed"
Brian raised one eyebrow. Suddenly this got interesting. Would Jennifer be wearing that too?
"Soo.... I'm... well, a bit self conscious about this... so I want you to be completely honest to me, alright?"
"Alright"
"Tell me how do I look" Patricia took her t-shirt off. As she was pulling it over her head, Brian immediately noticed her abs had gotten more defined and prominent. Even relaxed, Patricia displayed a full six pack with defined splits between each muscle. Those were for sure the sexiest abs Brian had ever laid eyes on.
As she finished pulling the t-shirt off and dropping it to the ground, Brian's eyes bulged. If he didn't see it before, now it was very clear to him that his sister did take the weightlifting very seriously. Covered only by her bikini top, Patricia's upper body looked razor sharp. It was a slightly more muscular version of Jessica Biel's on that crappy movie they watched months ago. The split between her pecs was visible, her shoulders were round and wide, giving her a perfect hourglass shape. Patricia's neck seemed to have gotten thicker too, and her arms were meaty.
Brian opened and closed his mouth a couple times, but didn't make any sound. He was torn between freaking out and controlling his arousal.
Patricia raised both her arms and flexed her biceps. They contracted into tennis ball sized muscles, that looked very hard. From Brian's perspective, she had added at least 2 inches on them.
"What do you think? You didn't like, do you? I can tell" she seemed disappointed
"W-what? N-no! I... you... you look jacked, Tricia! That's amazing"
"Are... are you sure, Bri? Don't I look ridiculous? Like a... guy?"
Brian took courage to step closer to her
"Look, Tricia... you look fantastic. I mean... look at those abs of yours. And, and... your shoulders. They are so round and thick" he took another step closer to her "I... all I can tell you is 'wow'"
"Well, yeah... I know I look buff... but... what do you think? Do I still look like a normal girl and all? Or did I got too big?" Tricia turned around in a naive pose, trying to check her own bottom. Even through the loose pants, Brian could tell her butt was all round and hard. He noticed that her back and traps got muscular as well. He felt a shiver down his spine
Taking a deep breath, trying to sound as honest as possible without being a creep, he finally spoke
"Tricia, you look amazing. You look hot. Seriously, I'm sure guys will drool all over you when you put on that new uniform of yours"
Patricia's face lighted up in a big smile. She charged at her brother and hugged him tightly. Brian's arms moved straight to her back, where he felt the hardness of her muscles. He tried to break free before she could notice the hardness between his legs, but she held him close and squeezed him a bit "Thank you, Bri. You're the best brother, you know?"
'Damn, she is as strong as an ox' he thought to himself, still trying to get free from her bearhug 'there's no way she won't feel this' realizing his dick was completely stiff. Thank God he was wearing tight trunks.
Patricia let him, go, apparently unaware of the effects she was causing on Brian
"Really, thank you, Bri. It means a lot to me. Are you sure people won't look in disgust?"
"Tricia, if they do, they aren't worth it. And I am sure many people will envy this bod of yours. Heck, part of me wishes I had some of those muscles you do" he was being honest. In a way, he was jealous of her thick, imposing upper body
Patricia giggled "You joker. You don't look small and flabby, you know"
Even though he knew she was being true, right now Brian did felt tiny. He didn't have the definition or the proportion in his shoulders and arms as Patricia had. And, if possible, even that was arousing to him.
"yeah, oh well... I guess I just noticed you look really ripped, Tricia. My biceps aren't as defined as yours"
"What, this bicep?" she flexed her right arm again. The muscle ball that popped up seemed even bigger and more defined now at his eyes "Well, and I don't think mine are as big as yours, Bri...." they both smiled.
Brian walked out of her room, with Tricia still holding her flex. When he was just out of her room, he heard him say
"That is... yet, of course" she blinked one eye at him and closed the door.

Brfan

Obviously it happened. The very next day after the change in cheerleading outfit was revealed to the school everyone was talking. Boys were excited at all. Hormone filled teenagers having a chance to see girls in tighter, smaller clothes surely made baths longer around the town. There was, however, one girl that caught more eyes. She had a more fit body, rippling six pack and round shoulders, with a nice pair of arms to go along. Her back was lumpier and her thighs had more definition than the others. That girl was Patricia. Even still being a freshman, Patricia was becoming quickly the center of attention around the school, and that of course was reason enough for Brian's teammates to mock him
"So, twenty-five, has your sister kicked your ass today?"
"Hey, twenty-five, ask your sister to help you with those weights!"
"Brian, I'm not able to open up this jar. Can you call your sister?"
It went on. Brian always shared the laugh and was a good sport about it, but the fact is that all the teasing was getting to him. He was certain Patricia was a strong girl, probably stronger than a few guys he knows, but there was no way she could be stronger than him. Or could she?

As summer approached and Patricia started wearing more revealing clothes around the house, Brian was getting more and more uncomfortable. Even though rationally he knew he had nice arms and an ok body, he couldn't avoid thinking that his sister's body, although smaller, had stronger, more defined muscles than his. This was mixing with his head. The macho ego simply wanted to challenge her and once and for all prove he was the strongest, but there was something inside of him telling that he might not be sad about her being physically superior.
Brian was losing sleep over this, having dreams about wrestling Patricia in her new outfit, and no matter what happened, he'd wake up sweaty and with the tent all set.

Finally, one day it happened. They had just finished dinner, and their parents told them to share the chores: one do the dishes, the other take out the trash. Patricia had been the whole day talking about what a great workout session she had, having curled her personal best, and was unconsciously getting into Brian's head.
"So, Bri, you take the trash and I do the dishes, alright?"
To Brian, that sounded bossy.
"And why is that? I do the dishes and you take out the trash, sis"
"But I'm already in my jammies. I don't want to go out" Patricia reasoned
Brian looked at her. Her 'jammies' were old small shorts and a sleeveless very thin t-shirt. It was like she wanted to show off her body. It annoyed him.
"Aren't you the whole mighty? Carry the load, then"
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Well, you've spent the whole day bragging of how strong you are. Well, put your money where your mouth is and carry those bags out"
"Why are you being such a jerk, Brian?"
"You are the one being a jerk all day, Tricia. 'Oh, look how much I can lift' 'ooh, look at my body'. Well, put your body out there"
"Brian..."
"No, seriously. Tell you what. If you think you're that strong, why don't we arm wrestle? Loser do both chores"
"I'm not armwrestling you, Brian..."
"Why not? I figured. Those are all just for show" he pointed at her arms
That did it for Patricia. She had no intention of confronting her brother, but 'mocking' her hard earned muscles was too much
"Fine, if you want so bad to do both chores, let's do this" Patricia put her elbow down the kitchen counter.
"Fine" Brian walked around the counter and mimicked her move. Looking down, he noticed Patricia's bicep had grown since she last shown them to him. From that perspective, maybe her arms were almost the same size as his.
They locked hands, and Patricia counted them down. Brian didn't know what to expect, so he decided to start slowly, increasing his push little by little. he knew his sister would be strong, but right now he was determined to win.
Patricia's face was dead serious. She squeezed Brian's hand sending a message that she wasn't kidding about beating him. They remained in stalemate for almost 30 seconds. Brian was increasing the pressure constantly, but still wasn't able to move her hand down. Patricia was strong as a bull. Finally, with much struggle, her hand started moving down, but not as much as he expected. Brian's face was red, his arm was trembling with the effort. He had his eyes closed, concentrated on the task ahead. Patricia was serious and focused as well, but she was realizing her brother was having a hard time beating her. Even she had no idea she could hold him like that. She was decided she wasn't going to lose. Grunting, Patricia came up with a power surge and stopped the downward movement of her arm, eventually bringing them up almost to starting point. Brian couldn't believe this. They were pushing against each other for more than a minute now. Brian opened his eyes and almost lost his strength immediately. Patricia's bicep was bulging, hard and peaked, and a small vein was very visible on top of it. It was the nicest bicep he had ever seen in his life. He considered using his other hand to simply feel it, but he knew if he did it he would assume defeat. So he controlled his urges, and kept pushing. Brian managed to bring Patricia's arm almost all the way down again, slowly, but he seemed unable to finish it. Patricia's muscles were big, hard, and stubborn. He was running out of energy, and he knew for sure that, being a well trained cheerleader, she still had fuel in her tank. It was now or never. Grunting and pushing, almost climbing on the counter, Brian finally pressed Tricia's hand against the table. They let go of each other's hands, huffing and puffing hard from the effort.
Patricia looked at Brian's eyes. He had just beat her, and yet, she felt like the winner. Her muscles had become so strong that it took more than two minutes for a freaking basketball player, a male basketball player, to defeat her. She felt very confident.
"So... I guess I'll take the trash out, uh"
"Y-yeah..." Brian was processing the very same thing. He was a man, and yet his sister had gave him a very hard time on that armwrestling match. Patricia was surely stronger than most boys he knew.
Powered up by that confidence surge, Patricia for the first time decided to actually tease Brian
"But hey... just barely, right? How does that make you feel, Bri?"
Brian's confidence, already shattered, didn't need the challenge
"I--I feel... like a winner"
"Are you sure, Bri?" Patricia raised her arm and flexed her right bicep right at his face "If I were you, I'd be thinking what will happen in a couple months, when this bicep gets bigger and stronger..."
"W-well... that's something I'll have to worry in a couple months. Right now, I'll worry only about those dishes"
"Yeah... I guess you're right, you know. Congratulations, Brian. And thank you"
"Thank me?"
"Oh, yeah... thank you for just giving me another very achievable goal to work. Right now I want to work and focus on being stronger than you are. And I promise you: I will be" Her bicep was still flexed, making very clear that she was serious about it. Brian shivered
"W-well... we--- we'll see about that"
"Oh, you bet we will. Well, I'm out of here. Have some trash to take out" Patricia turned her back to Brian, grabbed the bags and left through the kitchen door. Brian came out of the counter and walked towards the sink. His dick was as stiff as ever.

Brfan

Eventually school year came to an end. Before it happened, however, Brian received some great news from his coach: if he kept his body well trained and worked his defensive skills during summer, there was a good chance he'd be on the starting lineup of the basketball team real soon. That gave the kid some goal and some focus. Brian jogged, worked out and watched a lot of tape on great defensive players during the whole summer. Not only that, eventually he gathered some courage and invited Jennifer out to the movies. They ended up going out on dates a couple more times, and Brian was very excited for school to return so that he could spend more time with her, maybe even make it official and be able to call her his girlfriend.
With his mind so completely taken, Brian forgot about his arguing with Patricia and her promise. In fact, he didn't see much of his sister for most of the summer. Patricia seemed to be involved in her own activities, and they didn't spend much time together. Brian considered asking about her to Jennifer a couple times, but he was scared of what his date would think, so he remained quiet. Eventually, however, it got into his mind. In a way, he missed his sister. She was his best friend and confident, or at least had been for so long. He wanted to chat with her and tell all about his life to her, but he was afraid of how she would react after he had been such a jerk to her.
The answer to his questions came a few weeks before summer vacation ended. Brian was lying on his bed, watching some old movie, when Patricia knocked on his door
"Hey Bri... can I come in?"
"Sure, Tricia!" Brian's happiness was evident in his tone "What's up?"
Patricia entered his room. She was wearing jeans shorts that seemed very snug on her thighs and hip, and a white t-shirt, that grabbed her arms very firmly. Patricia looked buffer than ever
"Listen... I know we've been kind of apart this whole summer... and... well, I miss you, bro"
Driving his attention back at her face instead of her arms, Brian answer with a big smile on his face
"I miss you too, sis. I... I'm sorry I didn't reach out sooner."
"That's... ok. I'm not sure I'd answer you if you did"
"What... why?"
"Well.. I told you had given me a goal. I'm not sure I'd be ready before"
Brian seemed confused. What goal? Was it possible Patricia was talking about....
"Armwrestling? Is that why you're here?" he couldn't believe
"Well, not only that, Bri. I'm here cause I miss us being us. Being best friends. But... I wasn't going back to that place before I kept my promise. And I promised I'd beat you in armwrestling" Patricia sat by Brian's desk and placed her elbow on it, clearly challenging her brother to a rematch
"Tricia... I'm not armwrestling you again... We did it that day because I was a jerk, but there's no need for..."
"Oh, but there is. That day, without knowing, you gave me some purpose, Bri. That day I discovered I don't care much about cheerleading. In fact, that day I decided I'm changing my sport. I want to be a bodybuilder. I spent the last 2 months eating, training and sleeping in an almost military fashion. And it all comes down to this. I want to prove to you, and to myself, I can be stronger than anyone. So, yes, you are armwrestling me right here right now. It's either that or I'll tackle you and instead of armwrestling you'll be wrestling me. It's your choice"
Brian's color had fled his face. He couldn't believe what Patricia was telling to him. And yet he could. Patricia's eyes were adamant. Brian had no doubt that if he didn't place his elbow on the desk, Patricia would charge at him full speed. So he sat in front of her and accepted her challenge.
Patricia grabbed his hand and Brian immediately felt she wasn't joking around. Her grip was crushing his hand
"Don't even think about letting me win, or I swear to God I'll punch you, Bri"
"Not considering it, Tricia"
"Good. Count us down"
He did and they began pushing each other. This time Brian didn't want to mess around. He started at full speed, and brought Patricia's hand about 20 degrees down. She looked surprised. Probably she didn't know that Brian had grown stronger too. After losing initial ground, Patricia grunted and held Brian's effort. They remained still for over 40 seconds. As time passed, Brian's competitive mindset forgot about who he was armwrestling. He simply wanted to win. Heck, his brain started working in a manner to make him hate her in that moment. How cocky was she, coming into his room and thinking she could beat him? He would show her.
Easiser said then done. No matter how hard Brian pushed, Patricia's arm wasn't losing another inch. Completely concentrated, the girl grunted and in a powerful push not only brought Brian's arm back to upright, but effectively pushed him down about 20 degrees, changing positions. As she moved his arm, Patricia's confidence grew stronger. She was in fact doing it. She was beating her brother. All her discipline was paying off.
Halfway down. Patricia began smiling. She was so strong. There was no coming back from this. Brian would not beat her this time. She looked at him, who looked back, dead serious. She saw fear there. Teasingly, Patricia blinked one eye at him, and looked down at her arm, which was swollen and with two thick veins appearing on top of it. Brian made the mistake to follow her eyes. The moment he looked at Patricia's big biceps, all flexed and pushing, it was like his strength was being drained into that muscle. In a matter of seconds, he went from bravely resisting to completely obliterated. Patricia crushed his hand on the table.
"Yes! I knew I could do it!" She stood up and flexed both her biceps, not to him, but to herself. She was admiring her own strength, unaware of the effects that simple demonstration of power could do to Brian
"T-tricia....." his weak voice came
"Yes, Brian. I promised you I'd beat you, and I did. Show your respect to this muscle" Patricia flexed her right arm right in front of Brian's face. Brian noticed she had gained size and definition along with strength. Her forearm was just as thick and defined.
"T-tricia... you're... you're really strong.. congratulations" Brian talked slow and low, trying not to get completely aroused by Patricia's muscles and confidence.
Patricia wasn't over, unconsciously torturing her brother
"Not only strong, Brian. Stronger than you. Say it"
"Y-you're... stronger than me Tricia"
"Thank you, brother. I am indeed. I'm stronger than my own brother. And tell me, Brian. Have you ever seen a muscle as hard as this one?" she flexed her bicep again at him. He just moaned
"In fact" Patricia seemed intoxicated. She talked to him, but it was like it didn't even matter if he was in the room. She was having fun with herself right now "Have you ever seen muscles like these?" she took of the t-shirt covering her upper body and gave a powerful crab flex in front of Brian, who remained sit with his hands protecting and trying to conceal his hard on.
Patricia grunted as she flexed, every ounce of muscle in her upper body contracting in a powerful, determined fashion. Her traps, shoulders, pecs, all protdruing and expanding, trying to break free from her frame. That did it for Brian. Moaning and almost fainting, he felt his pants getting warm and soaked. Patricia's show, along with the fact that she had just proven to him she was the strongest of the two, was too much for him to take.
Patricia relaxed her body and for a few seconds, remained silent. She saw Brian was embarrassed, there were tears running down his face. She realized what had just happened
"Brian... my muscles turn you on?"
"What do you think, Tricia?" Brian screamed at her, his voice full of shame and anger
"I'm.... I'm sorry... I had no idea...." Patricia stopped talking, took a deep breath and then began again "I'll... leave you too it"
She grabbed her shirt from the floor and left Brian's room. The second she closed the door, she exhaled hard. Brian was not the only one who just had an orgasm. Patricia had just discovered she really enjoyed showing her power and humiliating men. Now that's something she might discuss with him some other time....

crow004

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brian is in trouble now!!! Never give a goal to a girl  :funny:
Haha!! He sure was!

wowser1016

If I had been in Brian's shoes I would probably have done the same thing. I love the direction this is going and now that the proverbial cat is out of that proverbial bag, I can't wait for their next get together. K++

Brfan

Patricia closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep. It's been over two weeks now, and all she could think about was Brian and what happened when she beat him in armwrestling. She never felt so powerful and so sexy as she did that moment. The fact that her demonstration of power turned him on so hard he didn't even contained himself was the cherry on top. More than once she caught herself walking towards Brian's room to have an encore of that feeling. However, the guilt sentiment, and the fact that she loved her step brother and didn't know how he would react stopped her.
She looked at her clock. Almost midnight.
"Fuck, I can't sleep anyways". Patricia changed her clothes into sweats and went downstairs to the basement. Grabbing some old dumbbells, she started squatting. Then she moved to fly chest. Then shoulders. Biceps. Pushups. Pull ups. Sit ups. For over an hour, Patricia tried to burn all the lust and sexual energy she had been piling up. If anything, all that workout only made her hornier.
Stripping out of her hoodie, Patricia checked herself on the bathroom mirror. Damn, she was getting bigger. After all that lifting, her muscles were pump. Even her veins looked thicker than ever.
"Screw this"
Removing all her clothes, Patricia put on her white lacy lingerie. At her young age, she knew her body could make many grown men drool all over the place. But she didn't want just any man.
Walking decisively, but in silence, Patricia took a deep breath before grabbing the door knob on Brian's door. She twisted it and entered his room, locking it. Brian was sleeping  deeply.
Patricia checked her step brother's body. He looked just fine, even a bit muscular 'And yet, I'm stronger than him' She was proud of herself. She knew that if her muscles could take care of his, they could crush most boys she knew. That feeling made her wet inside. Unsure of how to wake him up, Patricia stroke a double bicep pose, and standing right in the edge of the bed, hissed
"shhhhhhhh"
Brian opened his eyes, at first slowly, not realizing what was making that noise. Then he jumped and almost screamed, but something stopped him. Standing right in front of him was his step sister, in a sexy lingerie, flexing her mighty biceps. Her rock hard six pack fully exposed, her thick, defined thighs inches away from his hands.
"W-what..."
"Silence" she whispered. Even using a low tone, Patricia felt like her voice was the law, and she made it sure that Brian felt it too. He closed his mouth immediately
"Good"
Climbing on the bed, Patricia placed her knees on each side of Brian's hip, and still holding her flex, sat on his crotch. She smiled as she felt his dick completely hard, very close to her wet pussy. She owned him, that easily.
Brian was still. He knew Patricia had felt his dick. And yet, he wasn't sure he wanted to take her out of there. Maybe this was a dream. Maybe his desires were getting into him. Every night since Patricia proved herself stronger than him he fought against the urges of picturing himself worshipping her muscles. Yeah, this must be a dream
"This is not a dream, Bri. Well, I'll make it one, you know" Patricia whispered to his ears, as if she was reading his mind
"Tell me, brother. Do you want to feel my muscles?" She placed her flexed, peaked bicep right in front of his face. Brian's dick throbbed inside his pajamas.
"Y-yes..." he answered, placing his hand on the thick, hard ball she was proudly displaying in front of him. Brian slowly caressed Patricia's muscle, from the elbow all the way to her round, large shoulder. Feeling his desire, Patricia twisted her wrist a couple times, making the muscle bounce up and down
"Tell me, Brian. Aren't these the strongest muscles you've ever seen?" She wanted him to be vocal about her strength
"Yes... they are so hard"
"And compared to yours...?"
"Oh, you are stronger, Tricia... there's no comparison"
"I am, aren't I? Look at my pecs" Patricia slowly flexed them, first one, then other, and finally both, holding them contracted. The deepness of the split between them was the sexiest thing Brian had ever seen. Instinctively, he lifted his hands, trying to feel them.
Patricia grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on her abs. She contracted the muscle wall she had built. and let Brian's fingers play with the splits between her muscles there.
"They are so hard... " he mumbled
Patricia closed her eyes, feeling the heat inside her pussy. She might need it, and she might need it now. As Brian ran his fingers through the border of her panties, Patricia placed her hands on his underwear. Then, in a powerful move, she pulled it apart, tearing its fabric and exposing his rock hard dick. That simple act, of ripping the fabric, made her feel like superwoman. Whatever she wanted, she could get. And she wanted that cock inside her. Grabbing Brian's hands again, she placed them on her thick butt, and as she lifter her body up just a bit, she pulled her panties to the side. Sitting slowly, accommodating herself and Brian's dick inside her, she trembled and moaned.
Patricia felt Brian's fingers grasping her glutei. Contracting them hard, she noticed his grip softened. Fuck, she was so strong she could break his grip flexing her muscles. Leaning forward, she pulled Brian's head into her cleavage and started riding him.
"Don't you dare cumming before I tell you to, Brian"
Patricia rode him ferociously. As she got closer and closer to the climax, her hands started pulling Brian's head harder into her chest. She wasn't sure if he was breathing anymore, but she didn't care. It wasn't after she had cum, over and over, that she realized Brian had passed out.
Satisfied, she stepped out of his still ready to go cock, and left his room.

caino

you have always some great ideas, I love the way you look at the story
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dreamer75