LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Oath of Growth

Started by Jarhead300099, January 26, 2020, 05:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead300099

I started writing this one fmg story and I kinda fell in love with the characters. I'm writing it on my Patreon, but here's a preview of the first part. What do you guys think so far?

-----------

THE OATH OF GROWTH (PREVIEW)
PART 1

-----------

     "I don't understand. What are you saying?" Emily said, her voice shaking.

     "I'm sorry, I just... I can't abide by your lifestyle anymore..." Derrick said morosely.

     Derrick and Emily had been dating for a few months, going on to five by this point. But while Emily was happy, Derrick, clearly, was not. They were sitting on a park bench at the local city park. Joggers were running by, blissfully unaware that a poor woman was getting her world shattered a few feet away from them. It's true, dating for such a short period of time is not a very long time at all, but Emily was always one to jump completely into the task at hand. She loved big, laughed big, and played big. And when she cried, she cried big too. Derrick, on the other hand, didn't seem to do anything that big. He just wasn't passionate about life like she was.

     "Lifestyle?! What the fuck does that even mean?!" Emily fumed, her prickling under the threat of tears.

     "Well..." Derrick tossed around him vaguely for the words, "you've gotten... uh... a bit lazy..."

     "I'm working a full time job, you ass! How is that lazy?!"

     "I just... I mean besides that... what are you doing in your spare time besides watching TV?" Derrick said apologetically. Emily shut her eyes tight in agony. This couldn't be happening. This wasn't happening.

     "Do you read? Do you exercise? When was the last time you were at the gym? Have you noticed that you put on a few pounds since we dated?" Derrick continued to probe. The former couple sat in silence for a few more moments before anyone said anything.

     "You're breaking up with me because I put on a few pounds?" Emily asked her tears now freely flowing. But Derrick didn't reply and hung his head in shame. "Please, baby... please don't do this... I love you so much... I can start working out again! I'll lose the weight, you'll see!" Emily sobbed into his chest. Derrick continued to hug her sympathetically but still said nothing. "I can change! But it seems like you've already made up your mind..." She continued to sob. "Please say something!"

     "Look, Emily. I appreciate the fire in you now. But where was this before, when we were dating? We've been together for 4 months now... and if I'm being honest, I haven't been satisfied for about 3 of those months."

     Derrick and Emily were silent for a few more moments, but Emily was no longer crying, though tears were still streaming from her eyes. Instead, her eyes seemed to be blazing. A fire had been lit in her soul and it would not be easily quenched anytime soon.

     "No... you know what? Fuck you, Derrick!" Emily suddenly burst out angrily. "I CAN change and I WILL prove you wrong!" She fumed standing up from the park bench now. "You said I gained weight?! I'll show you..." she muttered storming away now. "I'll hit the gym. Hard. I'll get a six-pack and make you super jealous."

     She suddenly turned on her heels and shouted to Derrick one last time. "And FUCK you, Derrick! I'm amazing! I'll be so fit and sexy in no time! Just you watch me!" Giving him the bird, she left him.

---------------

     "Holy shit! He said all that?!" Jasmine, Emily's best friend, said over facetime. But Emily was again bawling her eyes out and couldn't immediately respond. She tried wiping the tears away with her hand, but it had little effect. New tears immediately replaced the ones wiped away. Her mascara was running. She was a mess.

     "Babe, don't let that asshole get to you! You're none of what he said, you know that right?" Jasmine reassured her friend. Jasmine was a pretty girl, with long, straight jet black hair framing her tanned skin. She had piercing hazel eyes that always seemed to x-ray her best friend, constantly seeing through her shit and helping her be better for it.

     "Uh huh" Emily moaned half-heartedly.

     "Come on, I know just what we need to fix this. We'll go to the supermarket and get ourselves... er... several bottles of wine, and a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. We'll drink and eat the afternoon away and watch Dirty Dancing or whatever sappy movie you like so much." Jasmine offered.

     "N-...no... that's ok..." Emily replied sniffing. She had stopped crying, but her tears were still running. "I don't want to get over him just yet."

     "What?! That's fucking dumb! What do you mea-"

     "I'm going to get back at him instead." Emily interrupted as a response. "He told me a while ago that he liked girls with a bit of muscle on them, but I didn't take him too seriously at that. I thought maybe our love would be enough to sustain the relationship. I didn't think his dick would do all the thinking for him..."

     "Oh honey..." Jasmine said sadly.

     "But no, this is fine. I do need to get into better shape anyways. I'll just hit the gym more. I'll get a six-pack, send him a selfie and... I don't know..." Emily continued, trailing off at the end.

     "Em, if you think you two can ever get back together -- after all the shit he just said to you?!" Jasmine said shooting Emily a sharp look.

     "N-no... I just think..." Emily replied defensively

     "Emily. Leslie. Petit. You. Will. Not. Get. Back. With. That. Asshat!" Jasmine interjected each word with a clap for emphasis.

     "Oof, was that full name worthy?" Emily winced with a hollow smile.

     "Yes!" Jasmine said firmly. "Now, are we going to get you drunk and fat on ice cream or not?"

--------------- TO BE CONTINUED ------------------
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jarhead300099

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

 Thank you! It looks promising. Subscribed :)

Any hints on female MC final look? :)

WapWap

This is a great start.  I like your dialogue and writing style.  The story has great potential.  Karma!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgsg69

Really nice start, good form and shows lots of potential.............it will be interesting to see how far she goes........"She loved big, laughed big, and played big." Will she grow big? K++

clineman123

Really good start. Can't wait to see how big she'll get!

derekr

Great start.  Looking forward to more.  This is the type of story I love

big easy

Make sure to leave a link for you patreon when you write the next part. I'm loving the concept of this story and can't wait for more!