Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Be Careful What You Wish For...

Started by wpgcouple40, January 22, 2020, 08:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpgcouple40

Part 1

It's just after 9 o'clock at night, on a typical frigid January night in Winnipeg. Cold, dark, depressing. And I am frustrated waiting for my wife to come home. She had come, popped supper in the oven and got her gym stuff ready. We had eaten together and then she was out the door for her workout. I had been alone now since 6:30. I had done my own workout in the basement with the free weights that we at one time both shared. Showered, protein shake, flipped the channels, scanned through facebook, and waited.

I had sent Kim several texts, none of which have been answered. Now, if she had been working out then that was understandable. However, her workout should have been done by 8. Maybe she was on her way home, driving, but the gym is only 10 minutes away and she had gone radio silent for almost an hour. Now, before you think I am a jealous, angry husband, I assure you nothing could be further from the truth. In my fantasies she would be currently in bed with her personal trainer Frank, and would come home in the morning to tell me all about it. But more about that later.

Trying another track, I texted Frank instead.

"Are you still with Kim? She should have been home already?"

I was actually a bit surprised when a minute later I received a response.

"Sorry bro, yeah. We are going over meal plans and work out plans for next week. She really killed it today with the iron. You should be very proud and supportive!"

Well that was a relief. Now, I would have preferred him to have told me that my wife was busy on her knees thanking him for this week's gains, but you take what you can get. I was indeed very proud of the progress she was making this past year. She had always excited me with her natural thickness but her extra muscle tone took my lust to another level. Unfortunately, it had not translated into more bedroom sessions, but I got enough to just keep me from complaining. I still considered myself to be a lucky husband. Not many other guys at our age (we had both just turned 50) had such a hot wife, and ghosting through facebook profiles of some of the girls I went to school with who hadn't aged so well really drove that point home.

My bigger problem at the moment was the bulge in my pants. If I had known Kim would be late coming home I would have gone online for some new FBB videos and relieved my own tension. After tonight's hard workout and considering she worked all day there was no chance she would be initiating sex tonight, so I was safe from having to explain why I couldn't perform. But now I had no idea of how long I had. I decided to check her out on my "find friends" app and maybe try for a quick release, but I got back "location unavailable". Odd. Again my Spidey senses were tingling. But she knew that was my biggest fantasy, and so if she was fooling around on me she would tell me, and indulge me.

Her text arrived to break my thoughts.
"Sorry, had my phone off to save the battery. Just leaving. Have to stop at Shoppers on the way home for some protein powder. Don't wait up."
Again, strange because even with the stop she should be home in a half hour, and I was the night owl, she was the early to bed. Why "don't wait up?" Her workouts really drained her and she tried her best to get 8 hours every night. I decided to check her again on "find friends", and again it came up with "location unknown". I came to the realization that I was acting like a little bitch and needed to man the fuck up.

Frank's text arrived a few seconds later.
"Dude, she looked so hot today. I was so tempted to make my move, but I really don't want this to blow up. I am enjoying the slow burn. Can't wait to bang your wife! Just have patience and enjoy her gains!"

It was frustrating but at least we were on the same page it seemed, just not sure when we would turn that corner.

I decided to wait until she got home and keep my hands off myself. If nothing happened and I couldn't sleep, I would just get up after she fell asleep and take care of my own needs. No matter what porn I watched, in my mind my true inspiration, what I was really thinking about, was my hot wife in the gym being admired by the other guys. Everyone wanted to fuck her, at least all the guys like Frank and I who liked real women, not stick figures.

It was a full hour later when I finally heard her pull her car into the garage.




wpgcouple40

Part 2

As I waited for her to come through the garage door I took quick stock of the situation, and realized how this must look to my wife of almost 30 years. Here I was waiting at the door but in a darkened and eerily quiet house. I wasn't mad at her and decided to make sure that I did not come off that way. I was about to turn around and wait in the living room when she walked through the door, her hands full.

"Hi babe, let me give you a hand with your stuff" I offered and step forward to take her lunch bag and work shoes. She gratefully gave way with a quick thanks but held on to her gym bag like a precious child. "What can I do to help?"

She seemed to get annoyed, but then probably realized I was just being helpful, took a quick breath to compose herself. "Sorry, just been a long day. I'm going upstairs to empty my gym bag and brush up and then I'll meet you in the kitchen and we can make lunches for tomorrow."

I dutifully went to the kitchen, but my lunch had been made a while ago. About five minutes later Kim entered with a little more bounce to her step and made eye contact for the first time. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pajama bottoms. It had been months since she wore anything sexy for me at bed time. Her gym clothes of course were all sexy as hell, yoga pants, tights, athletic bras, but I rarely even got a glimpse of those anymore. "How about if you start the lunches while I get my supplements ready?"

I nodded in agreement and listened to her instruct me to put some leftover chicken with her salad, a small container of olive oil, some of the carrot and celery sticks we had prepped on the weekend, and a small lemon square for desert. This had been the biggest sacrifice for my wife, the food. She always had a healthy appetite that tended toward pasta and other carbs such as breads. Finally realizing that she was sabotaging her own results she had really cleaned it up. As I finished her lunch she added some Greek yogurt with berries, and made me a container as well without further consultation.

"Tell me about your day" I asked as we prepped. A year ago she would have gone on a tangent about her work, and her co-workers, but now she went straight to talking about her workout. This was a positive change and one I had been nagging her about prior to hooking her up with her personal trainer Frank. She needed to not take her work so seriously, and concentrate more on herself and her family. Kim had always had a bit of an obsessive personality. While she always really enjoyed her workouts, without a "score" like a sport, the only way of measuring herself had been the scale which was a mechanism of defeat. Now with Frank she had found a focus on bodybuilding results and had really started to throw herself into it.

She rattled off her workout as if to a coach, no real feeling behind it, just reporting it. I had known it was a leg day, and being a home workout guy I wasn't completely familiar with the names of the machines and exercises from a gym. However, the weights and reps really caught my attention, high weight, low reps. Her focus had changed from weight loss and building lean muscle to embracing the chance to bulk up. One that really caught my attention was a set of 4 backsquats at 120 lbs. I wasn't sure of her exact weight but at 5'4 I would have guessed she was around 140. My attempts at mental math had her one rep max being now around her body weight. When we used to work out in the basement I was pretty sure she would have been hard pressed to do 100 lbs, and she was probably around 150 lbs. then.

As I put the food away she grabbed a cold pack from the freezer. "Sore" I asked like a dumbass.

"A little, but it goes with the program."

"Do you want me to give you a little massage?"

She surprised me with an affirmative answer, and told me to just give her 10 minutes to get ready for bed first and headed upstairs. I was a bit confused at this point because that used to kind of be our signal for sex, her needing that time to get "in the zone". I really didn't think that's what she was going for because she seemed dog tired, unless she was planning on throwing me a pity fuck. I would take what I could get but chances are she just wanted a massage and go to sleep. It was already around 10:30 and I know she had to get up at 6:30 for work, so her 8 hour sleep window was already closing.

Ten minutes late I went upstairs to our bedroom. She was laying face down on the bed, looking buff as hell but exhausted. She still had on the oversized shirt, but it was hiked up and she was wearing a thong panty. I wasn't sure if the panty was for my benefit, or to allow a better massage, or quite frankly if she was just being a dick tease. When we had moved into this house a decade ago we were happy to have our own private space upstairs, while the kids' bedrooms were on the main floor. Now the kids had moved out but back then we had taken full advantage of our privacy. The blankets were off, and the electronic fireplace had not been used in some time, because she was always too hot. Most likely that was a side effect of all the protein intake.

She had placed a small bottle of massage oil on the night stand. The smell of lavender flooded the room as I worked some into her back muscles, straddling her. I could feel the tension leaving her body. Softly, sleepy, she requested her legs since it had been leg day. I dabbed some oil onto her things, making them glisten. My cock grew hard immediately.  I started with her right leg because she had always had a lot of tightness in that one from an old hamstring injury when she used to run. That was my wife for you. Despite having a short and thick build she trained and ran the marathon, all 26.2 miles. I had also been into running but my frame was that of a natural runner, at six foot and about 150 pounds back then. I had stopped running, and over the past 3 years had managed to get myself to a trim but fit 175.

I had no real idea what I was doing, but tried my best to gently put warmth into the muscles. I had read to always massage away from the heart so I worked my hands from the inside to outside, and in a slightly downward motion. Try as I might I could not stop myself within a couple minutes from working my way up to her glut. She always had a great ass. I used to joke with her that I married her for her ass; well I guess it was only a halfway joke. Her ass had changed over the last year, getting more toned and returning in shape to more what it was like 10 years ago in its roundness. She would never have need for a butt lift, my wife had a natural apple bottom and it didn't take much work for her to buff it up. Her biggest issue had always been extra weight in the midsection and thighs had always taken away from her shapely appearance. In my mind's eye I always pictured her with a flat stomach and as such she honestly could have been a you tube model sensation with her own try-on bikini hauls. In fact she shied away from heavy leg workouts because she complained how fast her legs would look bulky. No matter how much I told her that's what I liked she hadn't taken me seriously. Kim had continued to fight against the scale.

She broke me out of my lusty thoughts with a request of "that's enough" and I could tell she was falling asleep.

"Don't you want me to do the other leg?"

"No, it's okay" she was slurring her words. "Frank gave me a great massage after our workout".

That threw me for a loop. I remember Frank having told me when I was going through the vetting process with him that he was an amateur masseuse and had taken some courses. Kim though had never liked massages. She just found it boring. Occasionally when a muscle would seize up, like a neck kink, she would request one but just for that. She never wanted a massage for relaxation. Apparently she had taken Frank up on her offer, but neither had mentioned it to me. Interesting and frustrating at the same time.

As she nodded off to sleep I used a towel to gently rub off any excess oil, and received a gratifying "ummm" in response. With her eyes closed and facing away from me, I began to rub some oil onto my stiffness. I knew looking at my wife's muscular legs and gluts it wouldn't take long to relieve my own tension. But after a few seconds she grabbed the covers and pulled them up, and I heard her quite clearly say "don't". I guess she wasn't asleep after all.

Disappointed I put down the oil, opened up my own dresser and pulled out my baby oil. I quietly closed the bedroom door and headed to the living room to relieve myself with some FBB porn. Tonight I decided I had a taste for Brazilian.



Lupus753


sevenpeight


wpgcouple40

Part 3

Opening up my Macbook I used Bing to find "muscle girls massage". Unable to find something that would do the trick I flitted from one video to another and also watched a bit of videos where the women were oiling up muscular guys. Finally, I settled into a nice video with two old favorites from different porn genres Brandi Mae and Ava Devine sharing a dildo. While I watched the screen though my thoughts were on my wife and Frank, and imagining him massaging her after the workout. One thing leading to another and then them having sex. But somehow I was still a bit upset by their attitudes tonight, probably feeling like I was no longer getting what I wanted out of this arrangement. I was about to give up and just watch some Netflix but decided on a lark to text Frank.

"So I hear you're giving my wife massages now?"

I had opened up another browser window and was trying to decide between watching another episode of Halt & Catch Fire (my 3rd time through), or maybe try The Witcher, when surprisingly I received a reply back.

"hey. yes. She told u? she enjoying it?"

Frank was not a full time trainer, during the day he worked as a high school physics teacher. He was a smart guy, worldly, well travelled, and of course fit.  I was surprised he was still up considering he had to teach in the morning.

"Yep she told me. Didn't say anything else. You tired her out so she fell asleep on me."

It was a full minute with no reply so I sent him another.

"Surprised you are awake"

This time he responded right away.

"Couldn't sleep thinking about your wife. Well actually doing more than just thinking about her. I want to fuck her so bad."

Wow. So was he was masturbating thinking about my wife? Well that at least told me they probably hadn't had sex earlier this evening or he would probably be sleeping.

"Yeah well me too, but you tired her out, and now neither one of us can sleep, and we are doing and thinking about the same thing."

This was no surprise, as Frank and I first got together when I was searching online for potential boyfriends on the side for Kim. She was pretty specific on what she wanted and I think he was as close as we would find. The fact he was a fitness buff was a coincidence. He had a professional job, was divorced, lived nearby, was about the same age, had similar interests, could host, and was a good communicator. If instead of a German accent he had a Scottish or Australian, then it would have been a slam dunk! Unfortunately, our timing was a bit off and by the time I had vetted him, Kim had already moved on from her one year BDSM sub phase and was looking for that elusive something new. When I told her I had someone that I thought would be perfect she told me not to take it any further. She wasn't happy with her body and her stress level right now with work, and couldn't concentrate on another relationship right now. So this had made it tricky going forward when I introduced her to Frank as simply a trainer that I had met. This is why we were taking it slow, unsure how she would react if she found out the truth. We had both hoped it would just happen organically between the two of them but now it seemed like neither one of them wanted to take the initiative; or they were both playing me; or also possible, she was playing both of us.

"Her ass looked so good in bed, you guys have really made some progress."

"It looked great in the gym tonight too. I love leg day! She was very "inspirational" tonight". This was followed by a slew of positive emojis.

At this point I had gone to a hidden, password protected "utility" folder on my computer. On it was a badly made video using imovie combining about 10 pics of her and a couple quick vids of a few seconds each. The first pic was actually from way back when she was a high school senior, and it was her in shorts playing soccer for the school team. The local paper had covered the team, she just happened to be the one they took an action picture of dribbling the ball forward. She was in a lunging position, and her thighs looked incredible. Strong. She said it made her look fat, such a pity. The next pic was the only one from the front, clipped from a family pic on a trip where she was wearing shorts. It had been taken around the time she was marathon training, so she was at her lightest but also her fittest. The next pics and short vid clips were all from when she was in her short lived BDSM stage. They were all ass pics in various pieces of lingerie. The imovie took about a minute to finish and then would loop again.

"So you are thinking about her right now?"

"More than just thinking about her bud" was his straight forward response.

After a couple seconds a picture popped up on my screen. It was Kim face down on a bed, with a small towel covering her ass. The towel though was moved slightly to the side to expose most of one glut. Her back glistened with what I assumed was massage oil. She looked ripped and toned like it was soon after a workout.

"Wow, is that your place?"

"Yep, earlier tonight when I gave her a massage. She said it was okay if I took a pic."

"I thought you had a mobile massage table?"

"Yeah, it was her idea to do it on the bed instead. Said it would be more comfortable. It's not. Wasn't sure if she was giving me a strong hint but didn't want to risk it."

"You should have gone for it!". I was super excited at this point and all the blood had rushed from the big head to the little head.

"We are making super progress. I didn't want to risk it. I'm enjoying her company, and watching her progress. I'm okay with fantasizing for now."

I didn't know what to say, it was frustrating. So apparently neither one of us was getting any action from my wife but both were getting teased relentlessly. At least he had the company of a woman, while I was alone more often then not. I was air dropping the pic of her into my hidden folder to add to my movie later when he texted again.

"Speaking of progress..." and attached was another pic. This one he had made into a before and after collage. I recognized the before, it was one of the pics I had taken of her and used in my imovie, it was labelled 2018. I had shared it with him when I was vetting him because he couldn't meet her yet.  On the right side of the pic was the "after" with the year 2020 on it that again looked like it was taken in his apartment. She had on clear high heels and a sparkly thong. They looked like competition gear and I had not seen either before. The after pic also had the advantage of what looked like a spray tan and better lighting. There was no doubt she had posed for this willingly. Looking at the before and after was mind blowing. She was probably about the same size, maybe slightly bigger in the gluts and the legs, but in other sections of the same body parts she was smaller. Overall she was much fitter and stronger looking. Unfortunately, because it was a shot from behind I couldn't see the bulge in her quads that she had worked on so hard. Her thighs tapered a little more as they approached the gluts, giving both the meat of the thighs and her gluts more pop. Her calves were strikingly changed, from simply "sturdy" looking before to toned. Looking at both this pic and the one of her lying on the bed, as well as my own memory of what she looked like tonight and it was also obvious how much more defined and big she looked soon after a workout. Having affection for this subject I wondered if she was only maybe a year away from being able to compete in contests. Before I could inquire anymore though from Frank he again sent me a text.

"Well I really want to finish this, so am going solo now."

I guess when two guys are essentially having a virtual and mutual stroke session to the same girl they don't really say good bye, or see ya later, they just leave. And that's what we did.

Ten minutes later I was lying in bed beside my buffed up sleeping wife who was snoring ever so slightly, asleep and hopefully blissfully unaware of my shenanigans. My tension was gone, my stress left behind. But still, sleep was slow to come and soon my anxiety was again growing as I tossed and turned.

wpgcouple40

Part 4

Sunday is the only day that my wife spends more time with me than she does her trainer Frank. Saturday has that potential but because they both work Monday to Friday, they usually use Saturday to catch up on meal planning, logging progress, and making plans for the following week after an extra long workout. Oh, and apparently massages now too.

While Kim takes Sunday off from working out (if you call only doing an hour of yoga and a half hour walk as taking the day off), I managed to squeeze in a hour of spin cycle, did the laundry, paid the bills, and practiced a new song on my guitar. Kim managed to squeeze in a two-hour nap.

Then she started to complain Sunday evening because her finger was swollen and she couldn't get her wedding ring off. With all the working out she had bulked up just enough to make it hard to get off, and then it became irritated and from there it had swollen noticeably. After spending some time on the internet she found a trick using dental floss and I tried to help her remove it. After every couple tries of something it would be too painful and she would need to soak in ice water for five minutes before we tried again. While we were doing this I got a huge erection, and because I was wearing gym shorts it was pretty noticeable. Now part of this was because she was wearing some skimpy booty shorts, and some if it is simply muscle memory, my cock remembering all the good times she gave it.  Another reason is that when we had previously considered getting her a permanent boyfriend I had done some research on wedding rings, anklets, and other signs of a hot, shared wife. I had told her, during the heat of passion, that if she ever took a boyfriend I would get him to buy her a black band to wear on her right ring finger. She would then switch her wedding ring to her right hand and put the black on her left when she was with him. If she was dating both of us the same night then she would be told by us how to wear them, and that would indicate who was in charge that night. The thought had driven her over the edge to climax, I had finished shortly after. While it was constantly on my mind I don't think I had ever mentioned the ring idea to her again.

As I was trying again to remove her ring, this time using baby oil, the same oil that I had slapped all over her ass so many times, she commented on my erection. She said she was flattered. Then she asked me if I was aroused because of just her, or because of my fantasy of her going out without her wedding ring on. Apparently she remembered. I told her both. She hates ambiguous answers like that, and I could tell I was losing any spark. She gave it one more try, asking me if I was excited thinking about her fucking other guys. After a slight pause, she asked "fucking Frank?". I told her of course that was getting me excited, it was becoming dangerously close to an obsession. She put one hand on my thigh as I tried to twist her wedding ring off her swollen knuckle. Despite the pain she was apparently also aroused. I was quite aware she had a high pain threshold. Finally, with a good yank that made her slightly shriek, the ring came right off.

My wife thanked me, and went to soak her finger again while I cleaned off and dried her ring. Looking at it I realized that it may never fit her again, and she may not want to risk it. While the thought of her wandering around without a wedding ring excited the hell out of me, it also made me somewhat sad; like the end of an era. We were married practically out of high school, only a couple years after graduation, and for the past almost 30 years she had worn my ring. Other than the one to fill my fantasy as far as I know I was also the only guy she had ever slept with. She had been a virgin, not by the time we married but when we first started to date. I was her first, and if I had been a normal guy may have ended up being her only. We didn't have much money back then, and neither one of us was very materialistic and certainly not into jewelry. We picked out her ring together, and although it was nearly 30 years ago, the price tag of $200 was still darn cheap. I suddenly resolved myself to buy her a better ring for our 30th anniversary, and for the first time wondered if we would make it there.

"Wow, you are still aroused" she smiled at me. "Why don't you go downstairs, turn off the lights, set the alarm, and stuff. Give me about 15 minutes to get ready. We can fulfill that fantasy of yours, like we used to."

I sputtered a couple superlatives like great, super, and left the room to do as she suggested. She had always needed some time to prepare herself mentally, to leave the day behind and to welcome the night's activities. By fulfilling the fantasy, I was hoping she meant the way we used to play with a dildo, to simulate a threesome. If I was correct then the dildo would be playing the part of Frank tonight, and in the midst of passion maybe I would be able to elicit some answers to the state of their relationship. Even if that didn't happen, I knew that when I came to bed my buffed up wife would be waiting for me face down, wearing a thong, and ready for me to do whatever I wanted.

wpgcouple40

Part 5

I never grow tired of seeing my wife face down in a thong, giving herself to me. Her ass and thighs looked incredible, the gym work of the last year had transformed her from curvy to truly thick. I could feel my excitement grow in my shorts as I pulled out our BDSM case. A leftover from when the kids were at home I had to put in the combo on the lock to open the treasure chest. Just hearing me going for the toys made Kim moan and wiggle. Looking through the various restraints, dildos, and impact play instruments I withdrew a pair of padded handcuffs.

Without a word I straddled her back. Kim had always had an amazing back, right from the first day I met her at school. She was a semi-competitive swimmer who did laps to stay in shape and worked part time as a swim instructor. Despite having spent the past 10 years behind a desk, there was no curve to her back, she was straight and strong. Her delts flexed as if to resist as I pulled her arm away from her body. Even her traps were flexing. When she used to work out with me she would never work the traps, she didn't want bulk there, saying it was un lady like. Now she had traps that put mine to shame, and I made a mental note to add more shrugs to my workout routines. As much as I wanted to stop and feel those flexing muscles, I showed just the one ounce of self control I had left as there would be time for that later. Pulling both her arms up I looped the cuffs through the center rail of our headboard, a piece of wood about 4 inches wide and 2 inches thick. She resisted at first with one arm, as if challenging me to a test of strength. I wasn't sure if I could even win that test. I had the leverage and I'm pretty sure I was still marginally stronger than my wife but even if I could power an arm up, in a real struggle I'm not sure I could hold her still long enough to get a cuff around her wrist. However, dominance isn't just about physical power, but more about the power of will. With a simple "Don't" spoken with command she relaxed and allowed me to fasten her arms above her head.

Working my way down she popped her hips up so that my crotch rubbed along her ass on my way down. It felt great, but in this battle of wills I knew this was just a ploy; a distraction. With a deep breath I grabbed hold of both her ankles. She started to press outward to separate her legs and I could not resist. Her muscular legs powered outward, spreading her legs until they pressed against my own legs, threatening to topple me over from my straddle position. Having had enough of her resistance I reached up and gave her gluts a stinging smack. In BDSM when I would spank her for pleasure I would slowly build up the intensity, preparing the flesh by bringing blood to it with smacks of an intensity of less than half what she could take. This spank was not for pleasure, and she knew it was for real punishment, as it was a solid 8 out of 10, and was on only one cheek with no matching smack for the other. She yelped just a bit, giving me a burst of pride. I felt her settle in.

Grabbing her legs, I put a pillow between her ankles to create some space, so her legs were not slammed together. This would allow me to penetrate her more easily once restrained, but the further apart her legs were the more leverage she would have to resist and try to break her bonds. For this I used a special roll of reusable black bondage tape, that looked like latex. I wrapped it around her legs 4 times and then pressed the sticky ends together. This was a section of the tape that I had used on her last year and had ripped it off at the right length. However, as I got off the bed and pulled off my shorts she began to flex her legs and the strapping slowly started to come apart. Annoyed I grabbed the rest of the roll and began to wrap it around her calves, increasing the amount to about 5 times the wrap it was previously.
With a couple playful spanks of her ass I suggested she try and get out of that. As she flexed I could see muscle groups in her gluts, thighs, and calves working together, flexing, showing muscularity I had never seen work before. I thought the tape just might break apart, but after about 20 seconds she gave up and rested. However, with a creak I could hear her arms pulling the bedframe apart. "Stop" I insisted, part BDSM master and part "holy shit I think you are really going to break our bed". I had no doubt she could easily bust her way out of the wooden frame, as her delts and scapula had hardly even bulged with work yet. Perhaps satisfied in proving her point she settled down and raised her ass in the air to me.

Standing beside the bed I pulled out an old leather belt from our BDSM kit. With some subs they craved the unknown, something new, with others like my wife, familiarity, muscle memory, brought arousal. She must have known what she was about to receive. When my wife had first brought up her desire for spankings a couple years ago I was happy to oblige, but soon I realized that the amount of intensity she desired, and demanded, was beyond my original comfort zone. It's funny because she always had the kind of skin that bruised easy. Bump into a counter and have a four-inch bruise for two weeks kind of skin. However, try as I might it was darn near impossible to bruise her ass. I wondered if her year long body transformation would change that.

I first used my palms, smacking one glut and then the other. I was back to starting with a 4 out of 10, and working my way up. After about a dozen good smacks I stood up to admire my handiwork. The skin was red, the blood flowed to the surface, but was quickly dissipating. This meant it was time for the belt. I held the buckle in my palm, and reversed the flow of the belt through the clasp, wrapping it one time around my wrist to make the strap shorter and easier to control. Going back onto the bed, I straddled her bound calves. I reminded her that this spanking was not because she was bad, that bad girls don't get spanked, only good girls get spanked. She wiggled her firm ass in reply. Visions of Frank's hands on her back and ass as he spotted her doing squats were raging through my head as I brought the lash of the belt down on her ass. One way of spanking, one of the ways that works best for us, is sort of a mechanical cadence, the same delay between strikes, alternating between ass cheeks, with always the same intensity. Never increasing, never decreasing. The time between strikes has to be just right so that the intensity of each strike on her skin and muscle feels like it is increasing, because the pain never quite leaves the skin, although the force of the strikes remains the same. After about a dozen more strikes with the belt on each cheek I could tell she was at her breaking point. She didn't tell me to stop (we never used a safe word, she always told me she belonged to me and true slaves didn't get safe words), but I could tell by her yelps and reluctance to stay still that she was just about done. For the first time since I started with the belt I picked up speed while backing off the intensity slightly. A few more lashes on each cheek and her entire butt was a nice rosy red. I then reached down to touch her wetness, and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure.

Normally at this point I would have used her mouth, but I was in no mood to play. Grabbing one of our dildos out of the toy box I held it against her back as I penetrated her and laid down on top of her. Now it was time. As I pumped my wife I brought my toy "friend" to her mouth. With one hand holding the toy my other hand wrapped around her hair and forced her mouth on "him".

"That's a good girl. You miss having a strange cock don't you"? All she could do was ummm to the affirmative. I knew from experience how she wanted me to talk to her, and that she didn't want to get into a conversation. She just wanted her master to tell her what to do and how to do it. As I switched us into roleplay mode I stopped calling the dildo "my friend" and began to refer to him as Frank.

As I tried to force her head down onto the 8 inch toy I asked her if she had seen Frank or felt him, and if he was big like this toy. She just shook her head no, and I pulled her mouth off long enough for her to tell me she didn't know. I asked if Frank got hard while he massaged her and again she said she wasn't sure. I felt like I was losing her, that I had hit a wall so decided to stop prying her for information and just live out the fantasy.

Pulling the toy from between her lips I began to use it to penetrate her, telling her this is what it would be like if Frank and I took turns on her in a hotel room. Her tied down for our amusement, all evening, while we alternated. I asked her if she would like that and she swore yes. I then began to alternate myself and Frank pounding away at her. When I had Frank inside her I touched her clit until she was about to explode and then backed up.

Finally, I asked her if Frank had fucked her yet, and she said no.

"Do you want to fuck Frank?"

"God, yes, it would be so good! I love his muscles, he is so strong and has such strong hands."

"So if he made a play for you, you would let him fuck you?" I was so excited that this seemed like it would happen.

"No baby, I can't. I love having him as a trainer." Her words were slow and labored so I backed off a bit to let her finish. "Even if we both wanted, it could become awkward, and if I lost him as a trainer I would be so sad. I know it's your fantasy, but this will have to do for now. If it makes you feel better I could tell you about fucking him, about how I think it would be?".

I took Frank out from inside her and penetrated my wife again. As I laid down on top of her she whispered in my ear about having Frank massage her, his cock getting hard and rubbing up against her. How she would invite him to use her pussy, and how hard he would fuck her after waiting so long.

I tried to reach underneath my wife to touch her at the same time as I pumped but she said no, she was fine, meaning she had cooled off and was now doing this for my benefit. As much as I would have loved to have her tell me more I didn't want to drag this out and risk losing her completely. A couple seconds later I was done, and was untying her from her restraints.

It can be very awkward after a session like this, and this one was no exception. We both took turns in the bathroom and then made small talk about the week ahead. I noticed she talked about her workouts but didn't mention Frank by name, which was unusual.

As we both dived into our books, and turned our backs to each other, we exchanged the obligatory "I love you's", with each of us probably wondering about the veracity of those expressions this time.

wpgcouple40

Part 6

"I have a date Saturday night".

She said it out of the blue as we were getting ready for bed, and it really got my attention.

"I'd like to go, if it's okay with you,", she genuinely was asking my permission and I could feel her eye balling me as I bought time by pretending to have trouble setting my alarm on my iphone.

"That sound's hot," I waded in cautiously. "Who's the lucky...guy?"

"Do you know Reg from the gym?". Now how would I know Reg from the gym? Kim and Frank don't let me near their gym, but I think she may have mentioned him as being a friend of Frank's.

"So not Frank? Interesting. Tell me more. Did he ask you out? I'm really excited. Are you?" My words tumbled out as I tried to keep some semblance of composure.

"He came over to me at the gym. Said that he heard that Frank was helping out at a school fundraiser all day Saturday, so he offered to work out with me. Said he had been trying to keep tabs on me, and was very familiar with my workout routines, and very impressed with my progress."
I was enjoying and salivating on every word as I slipped out of my clothes into a fresh pair of briefs and slid in under the covers.

Kim continued, still cautiously, "I kind of said no, I was just going to try and get a short work out in on my own during the early morning instead, so that I would have the rest of my weekend free. But he didn't relent. He said he was thinking we could work out and then go out for dinner together, and get to know each other's goals and stuff more."

"..and stuff" I mumbled. "I bet he'd love to get to know your stuff". She climbed under the sheets beside me. "And what did you say?"

"I said I would have to ask my husband, and he kind of deflated a bit, but I said that chances are you wouldn't mind because you know how important fitness is to me. He asked a couple questions about you like, why you are never at the gym, if you are into fitness, how long we've been married.."

"Fishing?"

"Yes exactly. Reg is a pretty outgoing guy, but not what I would say is naturally dominant. I think he gets much of his pride and self-confidence from his muscles. But he seems like a nice guy."

Her hand was now massaging my leg, I couldn't miss this sign, as she was not a touchy, feely girl, it was a strong signal that she wanted sex.

"So, do I have your permission to go on a date Saturday night...Sir?"

"Of course you do. I'm probably more excited than you or Reg."

She described Reg to me. He was shorter and much bulkier than Frank. At about 5'8 he was very muscular, and the kind of guy that liked to show off. He was also by her estimation only in his early 30's making her 15-20 years his senior. He was Caucasian or mixed, maybe Italian or Greek.

"Does he do Roids?" I asked, it was probably my biggest concern, that she didn't get mixed up with a roid head.

"No I don't think so. I asked Frank and he said he thought Reg was clean". By this time she was stroking my cock gently up and down, almost absent minded like, but it was hard and throbbing.

"You asked Frank about him, before you asked me?"

"Sorry, yeah, it was like right away. Frank came over to see what Reg wanted and I told him. I was gauging his reaction to see if maybe he was trying to set me up with Reg, but he seemed surprised, and maybe a bit, I don't know, hurt or jealous. But he said Reg was a good guy and that I should go for it. And that he was clean as far as he had heard but would check around."

She turned over on her stomach and wiggled for me. I removed my briefs completely and climbed on top of her. I slid inside her with ease, as she was apparently very excited about her date. She flexed her powerful glutes though and I shot out of her. I tried again, and again, but she kept clenching up and I couldn't stay inside of her. It was like she was doing Kegel exercises at my expense.

"Are you fucking with me?" I asked her while nibbling on her neck. I wasn't sure how she would take my question. Was I asking about her clenching and refusing me entry, or was I asking about maybe her making up this date to get me turned on.

"Sorry, just a reflex, I'll try and relax." She pulled a pillow under her pelvis and I slid back inside my buffed up wife again, this time it stuck.

"Oh that's better I said. But are you fucking with me about this date, or is it real?"

"Oh sir, it's real, I think he wants to fuck me..probably hard..probably going to be touching me during our workout Saturday, to see how receptive I am to his touch. Planning his moves." I was slamming her like crazy now, having to hold back a bit so I didn't finish too early. "We should talk about ground rules."

I took her up on that offer. "You are to keep your phone on the whole time, so I can track you. You don't do anything you don't feel safe doing. Trust your instincts, and don't push it beyond that just for me. If he wants to sleep with you and you are okay with it, send me some texts so I know what is going on." I reached underneath her, and began to rub her clit, and I knew she was ready to cum with me.

"Yes sir..." she was almost there. "But I don't want to sleep with him... I want to fuck him."

I tried to regain focus, I had one other ground rule. "And no lying about us. You either tell the truth or defer. Don't make me into an unknown cuckold."

"Can you maybe send me an email instead, so I can read it when I get ready?" She loved to read dirty thoughts from me, she would read and re-read them and get turned on.

I told her I would send it tomorrow, and began to chew on her ear lobe and tell her how much I wanted to see her on her knees sucking Reg's cock, and just to see him touching her at the gym. His muscles and hers working together. I told her I would want to be part of picking out the right outfits for her to wear, both to the gym and to dinner, ones that would send the right "fuck me" message to Reg.

At that point she shuttered and came. I lifted up so I could watch her powerful glutes, and back as I thrust a few more times before emptying my excitement deep inside my wife.

We took turns in the washroom, and I wanted to bring up the date again but knew that It would be a mistake. She was probably having mixed feelings about it, and after having a sexual release she was probably thinking more about the downside then the upside at the moment. If I brought it up right now she might start to doubt it and maybe cancel. So we changed the topic to mundane thoughts, and then dived into our respective books. I doubt she even finished a page, as a minute later her book slipped from her hand to the floor, and she was fast asleep.