Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Julie McNew

Started by kbdada, September 26, 2009, 04:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbdada

As mentioned in Odoherr's post on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, they are in fact sisters.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


OdoHerr

Thks for these pics, kbdada, (K+), some of them were unknown to me, they seem to make part of WPW sets that I have but where they do not appear.
Here are some complements.

Unfortunately I have no competition pics of her. Her competition history is:

1982   USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
1983   USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th
1985   World Championships - WABBA, Professional, 5th

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krajo

Wasn't she You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's Sister?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is there any shooting with both girls in muscular shape? Or did they bodybuild in different periods?
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

OdoHerr

As mentionned by kbdada at the beginning of this post, referring to my post on Valerie Basilone

They were sisters. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Known for many years as "Julie McNew's younger sister", Valerie McNew Basilone came into her own in the later 1980's at the time that her then more famous sister had begun phasing out her competitive career. She began moving up the bodybuilding ladder in the mid-80's, eventually placing very high and winning some of the national NPC contests. Her sister's biceps were legendary for her time, and Valerie was blessed with the same genetics, fabulous biceps and triceps (remember, this was 1986!) and very good definition in her back, chest, abs and legs. She dropped from the scene around the turn of the 1990 decade. (excerpt from wpw)

1985 Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 6th
1986 Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 1st
1988 Ms International - IFBB, 17th


Julie McNew:

1982   USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
1983   USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th
1985   World Championships - WABBA, Professional, 5th


Unfortunately, I have never seen any shooting with both sisters (if any).

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Julie at the 1983 AFWB Americas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jdm022

mmmmmmmmmmmm More Julie!!!  ;D   ;D   ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


...i'm still lovin' my new scanner...it brings good things to life ;D
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

orinoko44


OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JeanneG

Hi , Im a personal friend of Julie's. I have been busy so haven't seen her in a while. She and I used to hang out at Venice and MDR. As far as I know she is still going strong and still looks good as I do. And I'm shocked that you think the blonde is her younger sister. I hung with her for years and I even went with her to Mike's before he died. I've never heard her even speak of a sister. Only a brother. Anyway,that was just to clear the air. I'll get on the phone and try to get ahold of her sometime this week and find out for sure . The one thing I am sure of is, a few years ago we found a book with one picture of her and her things at the time had been stolen, I'm amazed and surprised and she will be very happy to see that these pictures survived of her. She had a real hard time of it as my understanding from what she has told me of all the years she tried so hard and never really got the recognition she should have gotten. J.

racerx009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi , Im a personal friend of Julie's. I have been busy so haven't seen her in a while. She and I used to hang out at Venice and MDR. As far as I know she is still going strong and still looks good as I do. And I'm shocked that you think the blonde is her younger sister. I hung with her for years and I even went with her to Mike's before he died. I've never heard her even speak of a sister. Only a brother. Anyway,that was just to clear the air. I'll get on the phone and try to get ahold of her sometime this week and find out for sure . The one thing I am sure of is, a few years ago we found a book with one picture of her and her things at the time had been stolen, I'm amazed and surprised and she will be very happy to see that these pictures survived of her. She had a real hard time of it as my understanding from what she has told me of all the years she tried so hard and never really got the recognition she should have gotten. J.

I look forward to hearing more about her. Welcome aboard.

alison brundage

Hey JeanneG....Say hello to Julie from Alison Brundage for me would ya?.   
In my brief encounter with Julie I can say she is as sweet as every one of her pics.....a real girl next door kinda gal.  We had a great time while in contest shape walking the beaches of Maui just laughing and sharing good times.  Nuther natural Julie....
Alison

alison brundage

Yup....those years fly right on by !!!!

OdoHerr

I confirm: it is Sue Ann McKean

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login