LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Weak brother

Started by Houl, January 16, 2020, 08:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houl

I apologize for the translation. English is not a native language
=================================================== ==
I have always been a pretty weak guy. But it didn't bother me. I also liked the idea that someone younger than me could surpass me in strength. I knew that the majority in our class are stronger than me. But he was embarrassed to come up and ask them to fight in their arms.
I have a sister, she is four years younger than me. After school, we were often at home alone, and I periodically persuaded her to arm wrestling. Or a dumbbell lift competition. We didn't have collapsible 12 pound dumbbells at home. And we competed who would pick them up more than once. Of course, up to a certain age, I, as a senior, won. But her sister grew, and her strength grew too. I have changed little. Therefore, over time, I began to notice that it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to cope with my sister. I was 16 when I first realized that she would soon become stronger than me. We were alone at home and I persuaded, as was often the case, to play arm wrestling. We locked our hands and started to crush. I suddenly realized that I needed to use all my strength to stand up to the hand of my little sister. I was a little scared that I could lose, but I liked that my sister was getting stronger than me. Suddenly, my sister made another effort that I could not match and my arm was halfway to defeat. Gathering the remnants of my strength, I stopped the fall, but my hand trembled.
"There is still not much effort" I tried to support my sister, but she suddenly took off the stress by saying "It doesn't work" and our hands slowly returned to their original state. A minute later, her hand nevertheless surrendered to mine. I won, but I was sure that my sister simply did not want to embarrass me with her victory. After the game, we measured biceps. My sister had 9 inches on his right and left hands, I had 10 inches. Just an inch more.
The next time we competed in arm wrestling, I was 17. My sister was not very willing to agree to fight, but still agreed. And our forces - mine and my little sister were almost equal. We fought on our hands about once a week. Everything happened according to one scenario. We locked our hand and I pressed my sister's hand with all my strength. I had to make great efforts to simply withstand her onslaught. I actually rested my whole body so that I wouldn't just not lose. The sister made the same effort, but obviously did not include all her strength. After two minutes of confrontation, she said "nobody" in an even voice, as if she were not tired. My hands were trembling for 10 minutes, from all the efforts that I applied, so as not to lose the strength of my younger sister.
And then the moment came when her strength far exceeded mine. I was then 18 years old, and my sister was 14. Despite the 4 years of difference, our height and weight were the same. My right hand was 10.4 inches, and my sister's 10.4 inches each. This was already alarming. We sat at a table opposite each other and locked our hands. As usual, I immediately began to press hard. At first, nothing happened, and then my hand began to tremble and slowly lean toward the table. I tried to resist. I was hoping to find some more strength to just stop the movement. I even tried to cheat. But nothing helped. It seemed that the piston was pushing my hand down and no miserable efforts of mine could stop him. The fourteen-year-old girl sitting in front of me was simply much, much stronger than me. Ten seconds later, my hand touched the table.
"You need to pump up a bit," the sister grinned. Demonstrating my hand that beat me as if I were a little boy, not an eighteen year old guy.
"You are too strong a girl," I said in a trembling voice.
"No, it's you weak guy. We hosted a class arm wrestling tournament and I am only in fifth place. Do you understand? "
I nodded. If my sister was so strong compared to me, then those five girls were just from a different league.
"Train your muscles and we will try to do it again when you are ready," said the sister and left the table.


Jaguar

Pretty good translation.  If you could have run it through the grammar checker in Word 365 (Office 365) it would have caught a couple of the errors because they didn't fit grammatically.  But overall, your translation was quite readable.


I enjoy stories from foreign languages because they more often have a very different way of looking at things and a different way of expressing things.  Part of having a different culture and different history.


Really good story so far!  I hope we'll get a continuation to it very soon!  Thanks for bringing this to us.
:thanks:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.