Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583398 Posts in 74369 Topics by 30083 Members - Latest Member: ndrwbrthr June 06, 2024, 01:02:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Roomies
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roomies  (Read 35604 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Roomies
« on: January 03, 2020, 05:08:10 pm »
Hello, my name is Alex Tanner. I had recently graduated from college, and, at age 23 was pretty lucky to get a nice paying job right away. I was living in a two bedroom big apartment all by myself when mom came in with the news: my little sister Stephanie had just been accepted in the same College I had graduated from. Stephanie had recently turned 18, and after some talking back home we decided it would be much easier (and cheaper) if she came live with me. I had no trouble with that, actually. Steph and I got along pretty ok, and we both were out a lot, so it wasn't like we'd be occupying each other's space much.
First couple months were alright, and except for the eventual risk of being busted entertaining myself (and so needing to lock my room door whenever I wanted some 'fun time') it was pretty nice having Steph around. We chatted and played games, watched sports and cooked together.
One day, during dinner, she noticed some gym's flyer over the table, with prices and classes schedule
"What's this?" she asked
"Oh, It's from the gym down the street, about two blocks from here. I stopped over there today and checked it out. It seems pretty neat, actually"
"Oh.. you're signing in?"
"Well, to be honest I figured I had to start something, you know" I said, patting my belly. I had added almost 30 pounds during college, and though I'd still look ok cause I played sports, It was clear that I had lost my fit over last years.
"Hey, maybe we can do it together, then" Steph sounded excited. She had always been very fit herself, running track and cheerleading through high school.
"Sure, wanna check it tomorrow? They are opened on saturday"
"Sure. Cool"

Next morning I put on my basketball shorts and an old t-shirt and waited for Steph. She came out shortly, wearing black spandex pants and a white top. Steph had always been slim, but watching her in those clothes made me notice for the first time she did had some meat in her bones. Although small, her muscles were defined, and her shoulders and abs stood out. She had round shoulders that gave her frame a nice V look, and her abs even relaxed showed the faint lines that drawn a six pack on them. 'She has very low body fat, that's for sure' I told myself as we walked down the gym.
Once we got there and filled our applications, the reception girl, a gorgeous, fully racked latin girl with big lips took us in and introduced us to the trainer on duty. Chad was the typical jock. Muscular built, shaved head, tattoos on his forearms.
"hey guys, nice to meet you. So, we have to schedule a physical evaluation for you two, but this week we'll be doing some adaptation workout, since none of you were doing anything in the last three months, is that ok?"
"Sure" both me and Steph answered in unisson
"Cool. So, what are your goals here?"
"Well" I started "I've added some unwanted weight over the last years, and I intend to drop them"
"Great. So after this week I'll create a routine for you based on resistance and a lot of cardio, alright?"
"Sure"
"And you, Stephanie?"
"Oh, I want to add some muscle" she sounded calm as if she had just said the most common thing in the world. I looked down at her, not believing my ears, but remained quiet
"Cool!" Chad was excited with her "So your routine will be focused on hypertrophy, alright? Heavier weights, lower reps"
"Sure, but mix in some strength exercises there. I don't want to look buff and be weak, you know" she giggled
Chad laughed with her comment, as I stood there, mesmerized
"So we got here someone who knows a thing or two about weight lifting, I assume" he remarked "No problem, young girl. I promise if you take this seriously, you will both look and be stronger"
"Great"
"So, you two chose between the treadmill and the stationary bike and warm up. I'll be with you in 10 minutes, ok?" he pointed us to the cardio area and left us
Still taken aback, it took me a couple minutes before I talked to Steph about what had just happened
"S-so... muscles, huh?"
"Oh, i'ts no big deal, actually Alex... I just don't want to look this skinny, you know"
I looked at her. Yes, Stephanie was a slim girl, but she was far from skinny. She looked just fine. In fact, if she weren't my sister, I'd say nice things about her body. "S-sure... I guess it's the right move, then" was all I managed to answer

Chad came back a little after and guided us through the gym. It was a pretty standard session, he picked one exercise for each muscle group and asked for 2 sets of 12 reps each. Me and Steph took turns, and it marveled me that she was lowering the weights I was using only by 20 or 30% each. As we moved along the gym, my sister looked buffer than I figured. When we finally reached to the leg press apparatus, she asked to go first. As she set the machine weight to about 200 pounds, I looked at her legs. Though they were not thick, they sure looked hard and defined. I was sure that beneath her pants her quads were bulging each time she pushed the weight up. She finished her set and got up from the machine. Not sure of what I should do, I decided not to play dumb and didn't add any weight, although I didn't lower it too. As I pushed it up and down, I felt how heavy it was. I was having a hard time finishing the set, and I was sure Steph did it way easier than I did. Still, I finished it and got up.
She finished her second set in a perfect form. Heck, she did it for the second time easier than I had done it for the first. I was feeling embarrassed.
My legs were burning when I reached the sixth rep, and when Steph turned around to fetch some water, I started cheating with my hands on my knees. I saw her coming back when I was pushing for the ninth time, but decided to pretend different, so I counted out loud "eleven.... twelve" I locked the weight and got up, feeling my legs completely flab.
"It feels good, right? The burn on your quads" Steph patted her own hard quads as she spoke excitedly about the exercise
"S-sure" my voice was dark and tired

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Roomies
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 05:40:28 pm »
Next week I did my evaluation and results were terrible. I had reached 190 pounds and my fat % was above 20. I had to take this seriously, and I did. Over the next three months I checked in the gym religiously, following Chad's prescription, and changed my diet a bit. During this time I hardly saw Stephanie there, because our schedules almost never met, and when they did I spent a lot more time in the cardio area while she was all about the weights. I did lift a little, but never in the same machines as she did. At home, things were the same, we talked about everything, played together and had a nice time as siblings. The biggest change I saw as in the fridge, where Stephanie started filling it with eggs and meat, and the big protein shake bucket she had bought. She was taking this just as serious as I was.

When I reached day 100 of my change in mindset, I came home feeling great about myself. I had just weighted me and I had lost almost 20 pounds. My clothes were fitting better and I had much more energy. I wanted to share that with someone. I entered home and called out for Steph. She wasn't home.
I took a shower, put on some comfy clothes and turned on the TV. About an hour later I heard the door opening, and went straight to tell Steph about the great news. When I reached the door, she had just entered back from the gym. She was locking the door with her back turned to me. What I saw froze me. Her back was fully exposed in her tank top, and it looked.. huge. I figured later it wasn't so big, but it was the shape and definition of her back muscles, especially her traps, that made her look really buff. She turned around and causally said "Hi, Alex" as she passed me. I noticed her shoulders, that three months ago looked defined, had enlarged and now you could see them perfectly round and separated from her arm by a deep gap. Her arms too looked way thicker than I remembered, and her forearms were sinewy and vascularized. Heck, what the hell had happened to her?
"So, what was this news you texted me about?" she asked, placing her gym bag on the couch
I suddenly didn't want to say anything about body evolution to my younger sister, who might want to share her own development and put me to shame.
"I... I..."
"Come on. You sounded really excited about it. I'm curious" she said
"It's... you wanted to know if the Lakers would be on the TV tonight... I... wanted to tell you I signed the game pass" I lied through my teeth, knowing I had just committed myself to spending a few hundred bucks to hide my 'news'.
"Really? You're the best, bro!" She hugged me, her sweaty body pressed against mine, I felt her thick arms around my back, squeezing me. I noticed, in desperation, that my dick was responding to that. I pushed her back with all I could
"Hey! you're all gross and sweaty. Shower and then thank me by doing the chores tonight"
"Sure will do! Thanks again!" she saluted me. I noticed her bicep bulging even in this lame flex she was doing. I gulped

That night I couldn't stop staring at her during the game. Steph had a lose old t-shirt on her, and she looked absolutely normal, if it wasn't for the fact that I knew beneath it she had those muscles. My head was spinning, I couldn't pay attention to Lebron and company. Finally, my curiosity got the best of me
"So... Steph... how's... how's gym for you? You liking it?" I tried to sound as natural as I could
"what? Oh! I'm absolutely loving it! Today I curled 30 pounds, can you believe it?"
I had no idea of what she was talking exactly, what kind of curl, but I was pretty sure that 30 pounds were a lot to curl
"C-curl? how?"
"Concentrated one hand curls, like this" She placed her elbow on her inner thigh and pretended to be curling a dumbbell "It felt heavy as shit. I didn't think I could do it, but Chad talked me up"
"Oh" I said as I bought time thinking what to say next "C-cool. So... you're really seeing some results, I assume"
"Heck yeah. I've added like 10-12 pounds since we started"
I could certainly believe her "That's a lot, for sure"
"Yeah, and the best part is that I've been able to add weights in my exercises really fast. Some of them I more than doubled the weights already. I feel like it's really working for me this routine Chad put together"
"It.. it sure does"
"And you, Alex? You lost a lot of weight, right?"
"Y-yeah... but there's still some to go" suddenly all my achievements looked tiny near Steph's.
"Well, keep up your good work to, bro. Maybe in a couple months you can change your routine and we can work out together, what do you say?"
"That... that would be nice" I wasn't exactly sure if it would be nice to me, however
"Just don't take to long, you know. Or by the time you get there I'll be benchpressing more than you" she laughed at her own joke. I made some sound that pretended to be a laugh too. Looking at her earlier today, I couldn't tell if she was already lifting more than me.
Lebron had just scored a 3 pointer that put the Lakers ahead on the board. Thank God. Steph started screaming at the TV and dropped the subject.

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 06:12:04 pm »
I am loving this! Cannot wait for her to get even bigger!

Offline alfaias

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 03:26:39 pm »
Great start. So much potential in this story. Cant’t wait for next chapters! Congrats!

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 06:19:38 pm »
very good!!!

Offline muscleboy007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 10:51:01 pm »
Amazing start please keep this going

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 08:56:17 am »
great, as always, but I hope you don't miss Betty too
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 04:03:55 pm »
The very next day I went earlier than usual to the gym. After a quick warm up, some morbid curiosity dragged me to where the dumbbells were. I located the 30 pound my sister had told me she was able to curl and picked it up. It felt heavy, but not impossible. I took a sit, and copying the technique Steph had told me, started curling. Damn, it was heavy. Still, I was able to perform 6 reps with my right arm. Alright. My biceps were now burning like hell, but still, I was able to match her lift. Perhaps she had done just one rep, who knows?
Still, deep down, I knew it meant my younger sister was way stronger than the regular girl, and almost - if not more - as strong as I am.
The next month I tried my best to avoid watching Steph's body. I always had a thing for fit girls, and it wasn't unusual for me to browse websites for pictures and videos, 'inspiration' for some quality time with myself. Lately, however, I couldn't help but imagine if one day I'd be staring at Steph's photos in one of those websites. Once or twice I checked her social accounts to see if she was starting to post some pictures of her flexing or anything. Thank God she wasn't.

The next alarming day was what was supposed to be a regular saturday. We both woke up early, and Steph quickly left for her workout. I stood home watching some TV. When Steph entered home, a couple hours later, I accidentally stumbled on the remote and it fell behind the couch. She was wearing a blue sports bra and her razor sharp upper body was fully on display. Not bothering me, she said hi and went straight to the shower. As she walked away, I noticed her back muscles had grown, and her lats were now wide enough to contrast beautifully with her slim waist.
It took me a couple minutes to focus back to the TV, and then realize I had dropped the remote. I was still with my arm shoved between the cushions trying to reach it when Steph came back, now wearing a lose old T-shirt and tight shorts.
"Hey, what are you doing, Alex?"
I was now knelt down in front of the couch, trying to locate the remote under it
"Fucking remote fell under the couch and I can't reach it"
"here, let me help you" and without any ceremony, Stephanie stood beside the couch, squatted down, grabbed it with her arms and lifted it up. I was able to crawl under the couch and grab the remote. Now, I knew for a fact that that couch was a very heavy one, his structure of good, solid wood. Stephanie had just lifted one side of it like it was nothing.
"Erm.. thanks" I said as she lowered the couch back
"No problem, bro"
Steph sat beside me and we watched some dumb series for about one hour when she announced she was hungry
"I think there is some pickles yet. Hold on, I'll grab them" I said as I got up and reached for the jar.
I thanked God Steph was watching TV, not noticing I was having a hard time trying to open that jar when my phone rang. I left the jar over the counter and answered it. As I was talking on the phone, Stephanie came over, grabbed the jar and, at least to my eyes, effortlessly opened it. I was shocked as I noticed the muscles on her forearm contracting as she twisted the cap. She grabbed a pickle and left the kitchen.
I went back to the living room a couple minutes later
"So, who was it?" she asked, not taking her eyes from the TV
"My boss" My voice was livid with what I had just heard
"What did he want?"
"He... wants me to move to Alaska"
"What?" Stephanie jumped off the couch "Why?"
"It's... It's not definitive. The company is expanding and he wants me to go there to develop the new branch... it will be for three months"
"Oh..."
"And... money is great"
"So... I guess... I'll miss you, big bro"
"Y-yeah... I leave next week..."
"Well, congratulations. I'll take care of this place, don't worry"
"Y-yes... thanks, Steph"

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 04:30:58 pm »
My season in Alaska took a little more than 3 months. Four and a half, to be precise. In that time I had a lot of work, very little sunlight and zero workouts. At least I was able to avoid putting up weight, but I had lost all definition and some muscle mass. Still, the paycheck was good and it was time to get back home.
I arrived in the middle of the afternoon, and Stephanie wasn't home. Happy with the warmth of California, I changed clothes into shorts and my old Lakers jersey. I went outside a bit, to enjoy the sun, but soon enough the jet-lag got me and I headed back home. I lied on the couch and dozed off.
I woke up about 2 hours later with the sound of the door lock being opened. "It must be Stephanie" I figured.
I stood up and waited to greet my little sister. When the figure entered the room, however, for a second I though some burglar was in. It took me a couple seconds to realized the massive figure in front of me was my little sister. Only now she could not be called little by any means. Stephanie' body had grown immensely when I was out. She must have just came back home from the gym, since she was wearing the same sports bra I had seen her months earlier. Or maybe a new one, cause I doubt that old would fit her right now.
Stephanie's shoulders were massive, full round and thick. The splits between them and her chest and arms were shocking. her traps were protruding from the back of her neck, and the balls of muscle on her arms had almost doubled, at least in my mind. Her abs, on full display, were a solid wall of muscle, all 6 bricks perfectly aligned. I felt my dick hardening instantly
"Alex! You're home!!" Stephanie charged at me and hugged me tightly. My hands went to her back, where I felt the hardness and definition of her rhomboids and lats.
"I missed you!" she said excited, as she let go of me "So, how was Alaska?"
Stephanie didn't seem to realize how shocking it was looking at her after almost 5 months
I was speechless "I... I... it was... heck, what happened to you, Steph? You.... look huge" I finally said
"Oh, this?" She looked at her own body as if it was a normal body "Actually, shortly after you left, Chad told me my results were great and that he wanted to try a new program to add more mass... I guess it worked, right?"
"I... " I was still shocked "It... sure did"
"Yeah, I've added almost 20 pounds, and it was all muscle. Not only that, I was able to cut some body fat, so I got more ripped too"
My dick was throbbing inside my pants listening to Stephanie talk about her muscles
"So, what do you think?" Stephanie raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. A large ball of muscle popped up. It was peaked and thick. It looked like a steel ball
"I... it's... very impressive, Steph" was all I could say
"Yeah, but, what do you think? Too big?" she was looking at her own arm, twisting her wrist so that her bicep moved up and down. I was hypnotized
"N-no! I... it looks awesome, Steph"
Her face opened up in a big smile. Again, Stephanie charged at me, this time hugging me tighter, lifting me off the ground for a few seconds
"I'm so happy you said that, Alex!!! You know, I'm loving this body of mine. Really loving it. But I was scared of what people... you... might think of it"
Her pythonic embrace was hurting me "Steph... put... me... down... please"
She dropped me instantly
"Sorry, Alex. I forget about the strength that came along with these muscles sometimes" she flexed both her arms now, proudly. Even her lats stood out "So, you really liked them?"
I was fighting hard to resist my instinct of asking her to feel those big chunks of iron in her arms
"Y-yes... plus, if you like them, I'm happy"
"You're the best, Alex. You know, I want to get bigger, and I'm sure your support will mean a lot to me!"
I took notice of that fact. Stephanie wanted to get bigger. How would I possibly live with that?
"Anyways, I wanna hear everything about Alaska!"
"S-sure... but... don't you want to shower first?" I knew I needed to. A cold one.
"Good idea. I'll make dinner tonight. And you'll tell me everything
Stephanie left to her room. I stood behind watching the Amazon my sister had turned into. I looked down and saw my stiffness. There was no way she didn't see it too.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2020, 10:49:29 am »
what a great chapter, I can't wait for more, but please... don't forget to update Betty!!!
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 01:05:17 pm »
great story so far

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 10:02:06 pm »
Steph came out of the shower with a lose, big t-shirt that covered most of her body, but let out a great deal of pectoral muscles I couldn't stop staring at. That and her humongous traps, which shape I could see beneath the fabric. Talking to her during dinner was a hard job, since I had to do my best to tell her about my trip to Alaska, try not to stare at her body, which flooded the room with muscle at the slightest movement she made. Forearms, neck, legs, calves. You name it. And, of course, fight the urge inside my pants.
After what seemed an eternity, dinner was finally over. Steph volunteered to take care of the dishes, so I went straight to my room. Later that night, I quit fighting my instincts, logged on my computer, found some videos of muscular women and jerked off. Realizing there was one of those women in the next room kind of made the whole thing sexier.

One thing that intrigued me is that Stephanie had one of the best bodies I've ever seen and she never posted a picture of her or her workouts on her social network. It was like she didn't want the world to know how gifted and disciplined she was. On the following weeks I saw she coming in from College or gym, eat her stuff and go to rest. In my eyes, she seemed to be growing everyday. Sometimes I wondered what would happen to me if I was a bully to her when I had the upper hand? Would she plan a vendetta? And... if so, would I enjoy it, maybe? Those ideas sometimes came to my mind late at night, when I pictured myself being squashed under Steph's mighty muscles, her powerful figure overpowering and dominating me in every possible way. And every time I woke up with a stiff.

Then, one day, it happened. It was a lazy Friday, I had just got back from work and found Steph walking around the couch, looking anxious.
"What is it, Steph?" I noticed she was patting her feet up and down the floor. I gazed at her gorgeous diamond shaped calves for a few seconds
"I... have to ask you something" she finally said
"Sure. Shoot"
"So... you know mom and dad are already busting their asses off to pay for my education, right?" I could tell she was having a hard time exploring whatever she had in mind
"Sure, why?"
"Well, thing is.... this whole workout, supplementation and... maybe a competition..." she looked down, as if she was embarrassed to talk about that "well, all of that costs money"
I thought I had it figured out "Steph, do you need some cash? I'd be more than happy to help you wit.."
"No, dumbass" she interrupted me "I can get my own money. Problem is I found a sponsor... it's a website... focused on... muscular women"
My ears focused on what she was saying. Had she found through that sponsor something that gave me away? I was careful enough to use nicknames and alias when logging to them
"Yeah... so....?"
"Well, they've offered me a great deal, if I do some photo shooting and some videos for them"
"Ok. That doesn't sound so bad... wait, does it have to be naked? Cause you're only 19, Stephanie!" I was suddenly alarmed by the idea that my younger sister might be the inspiration for other like me. It felt.. gross.
"No, nothing like that. But they do increase the paycheck according to what I do on the videos... and for that, I might need your... help"
"My help? What do you mean?"
"Well, they pay a lot for videos of worshiping and domination... and I couldn't do that with some stranger, so I was thinking maybe..."
"No! No way, Steph!" I screamed before I could even process what she was asking from me.
"Alex, I..."
"No way! No!" The idea of Stephanie, in a bikini, flexing her body and demanding for me to touch, feel, caress, and God knows what was unbearable. One thing was me picturing those things late at night, and feeling guilty about it. Other completely different was that actually happening
Stephanie took two steps closer to me. Despite being way shorter, she looked imposing and dominant
"Alexander, I know about your fetish"
I was hit by a lighting. My mouth opened and closed a couple times without any sound coming out of it. Finally, I asked
"W-what... what are you talking about?"
"Don't play dumb, Alex. If you didn't want anybody to know about it, you should erase your browse history, you know"
Fuck. My desktop. I never put a password on it.
"So, here's the deal. You help me with this thing, and no one knows about it. Or, even better, maybe I can hook you up with another model from the website. I bet you would like that, right?"
"I..." she had me cornered
Stephanie, in a quick move, took her shirt off, exposing her upper body in full for me, covered only by a silver bikini top. Up close and face to face like this, I could swear her shoulders were wider than mine.
"What... what are you doing, Steph?"
"I want you to feel absolutely comfortable around my body when we shoot. So I'll be exposing it to you every possible chance I get. And you'll tell me how you feel about it, touch it, admire it, so it becomes natural when we do this" Stephanie raised both her arms and flexed her biceps right on my face. My eyes immediately went to those large balls of muscle and the vein on top of it.
"Go ahead. Feel them" she invited
I placed my left hand on her right bicep. It was warm, her skin was smooth, and the muscle underneath it was hard as iron. I tried to squeeze it with my thumb, but it didn't budge.
"What do you think, Alex?"
"They... they are really hard" I whispered, still hypnotized by the ball I was now caressing
"They sure are, brother. And how do you feel right now?" Stephanie twisted her wrists, causing her bicep to jump up and down in my hand, which I was using to cope that mighty muscle
"I... I am... impressed" I managed to say
"And... what else?"
I knew what she wanted me to say. But I wasn't giving up that easily
"And... grateful you let me feel them"
She smiled
"Well, you are most welcome to feel my muscles whenever you want 'big' brother" she used the word big on purpose. Stephanie seemed to have studied my fetishes to their core. She knew what aroused me the most
"Tell me, big brother: would you like to have muscles like your small sister?"
I was trembling. Stephanie lowered her arms and flexed her pecs to me. They came up and down, up and down. I glued my eyes to her cleavage
"Y-yes... yes, I would"
Steph turned around, raised her extended arms and slowly brought them to a 90 degree position, causing the muscles on her arms, shoulders and back to jump wildly. This time, I didn't wait for an invitation. Immediately, I started caressing her deltoids and triceps, while watching closely the bumps on her upper back.
"Do you know how good it feels, Alex? Knowing I'm this strong and muscular... and you, my big brother, only dream of having such muscles?"
Her words were paused, savored one by one. Steph seemed to be enjoying this even more than I was. My dick was so hard I was starting to believe it would burst into flames
"Y-yes... Yes, Steph..."
She turned back at me, relaxing her muscles
"Well, look at that. Aren't we losing up already? That's excellent, Alex, cause we are shooting tomorrow morning, you know" she giggled
"W-what?"
She laughed as she walked back to her room
"But, don't worry. If you feel a bit 'stiff', just imagine what these muscles of mine could do to this fragile body of yours... that might help... or not" she giggled. I closed my eyes and pictured my head being crushed by Steph's mighty biceps. I felt my undewear getting wet.

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2020, 03:10:32 am »
hot chapter :-*!

just a small correction though " Aren't we losing up already? " should be  "Aren't we loosening up already? "

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2020, 10:05:32 am »
 :bravo:

I love where this story is going.  Can't wait to read more.  I second the call for more Betty too!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2020, 10:36:10 am »
what a great idea!!!
please go on
and please, don't forget Betty's story
K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Roomies

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View