LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carla Cabau

Started by alecallari, September 21, 2009, 03:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alecallari

I'm surprised there is such little material of this amazing italian lady. She has a great body and a very exotic and savage look. Anyway, the pictures can speak by themselves. And remember to give Karma if you like them. ;)

Best wishes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jimbo36

Carla Cabau

Italian FBB

Contest History

Competitions:
1996 and 1997 Regional Championess
1996 and 1997 North Italy Championess
1996 II classified Locarno Italy Ð Switzerland, Fitness Fair
1996 IV classified Genoa IFBB Italian Championship
1997 I classified and absolute winner at the Regional Championship
1997 I classified G.P. IFBB Selection for the Mediterranean Games
1997 I classified IFBB Mediterranean Games
1997 I classified IFBB Italian Championship
1997 II classified Colosseum G. P., European Selection
1998 I classified Grosser Preis von Lichtenstein, Cup of Lichtenstein
1998 I classified Costanza, Bodensee Cup
1998 II classified International Voralberger Cup, Austria
1998 Finalist G.P. Due Torri
1999 I classified G. P. Cup von Luzern, Luzern Cup
1999 VI classified Due Torri
2000 I classified Cup von Luzern
2000 I classified Voralberger Cup, Austria, 2000
2000 II classified G.P. Due Torri
2001 I classified G. P. Due Torri
2001 I classified Trofeo Athenus
2002 I classified select. European WPF
2002 Italian & European WPF Championess
2002 III classified World WPF Championess
2003 2nd Place IFBB World Championchips
2005 IFBB World Championships - 4th Place Heavyweights


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


wurmarr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here in Italy she was on a "music reality show" called Music Farm.
She was the "personal trainer" of these italian musicians who were on the show :D


She was MY personal trainer!  8)

RobMash

Really john540?

Veramente john540?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Certo, non scherzavo!

I was not joking!

che fortuna, vorrei avere io una bella bodybuilder nella mia palestra.

L'hai vista anche allenarsi?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Certo che si; succedeva soprattutto il sabato, o quando avevo il pomeriggio libero... a volte ci alternavamo alle stesse macchine.
La palestra era sua e di Alex B. Spesso la sera era l'ultima ad andarsene, e io che avevo le chiavi la salutavo e rimanevo ad allenarmi per conto mio nella palestra deserta... Che tempi, quelli!  :'(



Allenarmi con una bodybuilder è un idea che mi ha sempre affascinato molto. Sfortunatamente vista la penuria di donne bodybuilder in Italia credo che resterà un utopia. Le palestre sono piene solo  di "sciacquette" pigre che se mettono il peso sulle macchine è già tanto. Quanto vorrei tornare indietro agli anni 80 quando le palestre erano piene di gente e donne che si allevano come si deve e non andavano in palestra soltanto perchè è trandy e fa "figo" dirlo in giro.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bobt

Thanks much alecallari!  I thought she was Irene Andersen but now that you brought her up, Scary Woman is Carla Cabau!!! I definatly see it in the picture posted above where she is laying in lawn chair staring back at us.   :rock:
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

toto12

Carla Cabau Personal Data

HEIGHT: cm 170
WEIGHT off-season: kg 76
WEIGHT during competition: kg 71-72
HAIR: black
EYES: green
ZODIACAL SIGNS: Leo ascendant Leo


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvhuge

ho visto Carla dal vivo molti anni fa ad un fitness festival che facevano a Carrara
spaziale!!!!
Alta, grossa ma proporzionata, bel viso, sexy e femminile
donna spettacolare, bellissima
la vidi che camminava tra gli stand, non stava posando
erano gli anni che gareggiava