Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by Docta1, December 21, 2019, 12:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docta1

Hey all, looking for a story I read may be a tear ago.
About a family that moves to a farm and they all work on it. Mum, dad, brother and sister.
I remember the mum and daughter getting stronger from the farm work and then showing off.. for the life of me cannot find it anywhere..


ArkhamAsylum

I recall a story written by steveabc titled "Farm Life" that features a family moving to a farm and the mother and sister becoming superstong amazons. However, in that story the growth was caused by irradiated milk from mutated cows. It was also a story that went on for multiple parts. The mother and daugther became extermely dominant and sex-crazed. In the second part other women grew as well. I recal that the woman who owned the local shop, the son's sewing teacher and a girl who helped out on the farm transformed into musclebound amazons as wel. The father ran of with the shop owner and the son and the girl who helped him on the farm also escaped together. I don't know if this is the story your looking for.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recall a story written by steveabc [aka Steve the Z] titled "Farm Life" that features a family moving to a farm and the mother and sister becoming superstrong amazons. ... The mother and [sister] became extremely dominant and sex-crazed. ... I recall that the woman who owned the local shop, the son's sewing teacher and a girl who helped out on the farm transformed into musclebound amazons as well. The father ran off with the shop owner and the son and the girl who helped him on the farm also escaped together.

I don't know if this is the story your looking for.

Sadly, the version of Farm Life described in the quote above has a theme that isn't allowed on *FS*. If a different version DOES exist, perhaps that could be shared here. Anyone else?


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: