⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mindy

Started by wolflightning13, December 19, 2019, 10:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

Mindy


Warning: Contains futa/dickgirl




     My best friend Mindy had been born with a penis.  It was very small and only noticeable if she wore a tight swimsuit as a very small bulge in her crotch area.  That's basically how I found out about it.  I noticed it one day and asked her about it.  She matter-of-factly came straight out and told me she had a dick.  Apparently it was too interconnected with her plumbing to remove it, so the doctor's thought it best to leave it alone.  Or something of the sort.  Anyways, it didn't bother her in the slightest.  She looked like a girl in every other respect, a very pretty one at that, so it was no big deal.  Besides, unless you were really looking for it, you'd probably never see it.  She also had  a lot more testosterone running through her system than the normal girl, so she tended to be a lot stronger than nearly all the girls, and gained muscle fairly easily.  She took to sports like a fish to water and became really good at everything she tried.  She hit a homerun in her first at bat in softball, struck out her first batter when pitching, scored 37 points in her first basketball game, kicked a 55 yard field goal in a football game, and the list just kept going on.

   Over the years her body developed into an incredibly sculpted work of art.  She wasn't gigantic, but every muscle on her body was developed to perfection.  The last time we went to the beach I just about had a heart attack.  I was laying on my beach towel when I noticed a shadow come over me.  I looked up and there she was in all her muscular, curvy glory.  Her beefy quads, a twelve pack of abs- 12!, her perky half melon pecs, and that intoxicating smile.  Her teeth literally sparkled in the sunlight.  It was a real wonder why nearly every guy she passed stared with googly eyes as she walked by. 

   "Time to make yourself useful, you lazy bum."  she said, running her hand through her long brown hair, her bicep popping with authority.  She dropped something on my stomach. 

   "What's this for?"   I said, picking up the cloth measuring tape. 

   "I wanna see how I'm doing.  Gotta keep up my figure.  And besides, you know you want to."  She said, her smile growing wider. 

   "Want to what?"  I said, blushing.

   "I'm your best friend, Caleb.  I know exactly what you think at every moment.  You are very easy to read.  So now's your opportunity to get your hands on all these mmmmmusssclllesss."   she said, sexily squeezing her pecs and then slowly running her fingers over her jacked midsection, the fingers popping up and down over every bump and groove. 

   I sat up quickly to cover up my growing erection, hearing her giggle like a little school girl behind me.  She layed down on her side next to me, propping up her head in her hand.  I pulled the extra towel I had further over my crotch as she started to pop her near softball sized bicep up and down, while making her pecs dance to the same beat.  I couldn't stop my jaw from dropping, and this just made her smile even wider. 

   "Well?"  she said, pushing her sunglasses up into her hair.

   "What?"  I said, salivating.

   "Why don't you start with my calves."  she said, rolling onto her stomach and lifting the her feet up into the air, twisting them back and forth, before finally tilting her heels down, turning those calves into full blown bulls. 

   My goodness, they were unbelievable. Big, juicy heart shaped masses, with a perfect split down the middle, as they rose off of her leg in a near three inch thick cliff.  My hands shook as I slowly wrapped the tape around her soft, flawlessly tanned skin.  The numbers kept rolling through my fingers- 13, 14, 15, 16...- until finally it stopped at a number that made my loins quiver with excitement. 

   "So what's the verdict?"  Mindy asked.

   "19 inches." 

   "Mmmmnnn.  Now feel them.  Tell me how hard they are."  she said, flexing and unflexing the huge muscle.

   I brought my slightly sweaty hand up and placed it on the center of her calf just as she flexed.  The feeling of the rubbery steel expanding underneath my palm was almost too much to bear.  It slowly spread my fingers apart, too big for even my full hand to cover.  I grabbed it with both hands, trying to encircle it, but no matter how hard I tried, there was still two to three inches of space in between my fingers.   She hit one more massively hard flex, grunting softly.  I could feel veins pop up under my fingers, as the space between them increased by at least another inch! 

   "So big."  I whispered. 

   "Alright, honeybuns.  What should we measure next?"  Mindy said, as she sat up and faced me. 

   "Ummm." 

   "Maybe Mr. Happy has an idea.  What do you think?"  Mindy said. 

   She reached over and put her hand on the center of the towel I still had over my lap, right on top of my dick.  She began to gently push the head around as it ached for release.  Right before I thought it was all over, she took her hand away. 

   "I'm pretty sure Mr. Happy wants to see my biceps.  Do you agree?"  Mindy said, grinning.

   "Uh.  Yeah."  Damn.  Why was my throat so dry?

   "Well then come here."  she patted the sides of beef she called thighs. 

   Confused, I slid up next to her. 

   "Nope.  Right here."  she slapped her thighs again.  It was then that I realized that her thighs were nearly halfway up my stomach as I sat next to them.  Good grief.  I stood up enough to slide one of my legs over her monsters and sat down.   I felt the vuluptuous meat volcanoes underneath me solidify and then like a fresh ball of dough, start to rise, and rise, and rise!  The lumps and bumps grew and rammed against my bottom as my dick began to rub against every shiver inducing bump of her never ending ab muscles.  She started to flex and unflex her thunder thighs, bouncing me up and down as I hung onto her cantaloupe sized shoulders, until with one final booming shockwave sent me airborne.  Had she not held onto me, I surely would've been launched into the sand.  I must've had quite the look on my face, because she started laughing uncontrollably. 

   "What's so funny?"  I asked, turning red.

   "That look on your face was priceless.  Didn't expect a ride?"

    "No."  I said. 

   "Well now that you're done riding the pony, time for another tale of the tape."  she said, winking.

   She clasped her hands behind her head and blew a kiss at me.  Her biceps were already ballooning towards her wrist, fighting to fill any available space between her arms and her head.  They spilled over both sides of her arm in a wide dome, a hemisphere of fibrous tissue waiting to explode upwards.  Right before she looked ready to unleash the beasts, a strange look passed over her face.  She pushed me off and took off running towards the bathrooms.  Apparently she really had to go.  A little while later she came walking back with a towel wrapped around her waist. 

   "Can we go home?"  She looked frazzled.

   "Are you alright?"  I got a little worried.

   "I just need... I need to go home.  Please."  she pleaded. 

   "Ok."  I got up quickly, and without another word, grabbed our stuff and almost ran back to the car in order to keep up with her. 

   I dropped her off at her place and went home.  To say that was strange, would be an understatement.  She must've gotten sick or something.  Or tore her bikini.  That would've been amusing to see, but oh well.  A few minutes after I sat down to watch tv, she texted me.

   "Sorry about earlier.  Can I come over?"

   "Sure."  I texted back. 

   She had put on sweat pants and a tight t-shirt.  Somehow she managed to make everything look sexy. 

   "You feeling better?"  I asked. 

   "Yeah.  It was just a woman thing.  Again, I'm really sorry about that.  I didn't mean to spoil your fun."  she said as she sat down next to me on the couch, and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

   "No problem.  You want to watch a movie or something?"

   "Yeah, that sounds good."

   i found an action movie that we both liked and put it on.  A little while later I heard the soft sounds of someone lightly snoring.  Mindy had fallen asleep, still using my shoulder as a pillow.  Her arm was laying on my lap and I couldn't help but stare at the thick and actually rather heavy forearm.  It looked wide enough to fit two of my arms inside.  I was a skinny guy, but when a girl's forearm can flex bigger than your bicep, she is automatically labeled legendary.  I ran my fingers over one of her biggest veins, my dick getting harder with every passing second.  Just the feeling of her touching me was enough to set me off, but every time I was able to experience her muscles up close, it was just...  heaven.  And add in the fact that I was kind of being a rebel and doing it without her permission- not that she'd mind in the slightest- made it even better.  It was like sneaking a glance at the girls in school who had rather developed arms, whenever they would fix their hair, or stretch.  Catching the pop of muscle without them noticing.  But the difference was this was something I could touch.  I gently squeezed the muscle, having to spread my fingers out as wide as they would go.  I could only imagine the power that it held.  Even her fingers looked buff, fat and rough, threatening complete domination in a thumb war.  She'd never shown me her strength, but just thinking about her easily lifting over a hundred pounds with one arm, or maybe lifting me off the ground... I had to go back to watching the movie, immediately.  The tent in my pants was dangerously close to becoming a volcano. 

   About twenty minutes passed.  The movie was a little more than half over.   My legs were getting a little stiff, but I didn't want to wake Mindy, so I stayed put.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw something begin to rise next to me.  Something was pushing Mindy's sweat pants up from the inside.  My brain tried to connect the dots, but that just wasn't possible.  Mindy's penis was far too tiny to accomplish what was happening at the moment.  And at 22 years old, she was done growing, wasn't she?  This thing was raising her sweat pants from her crotch area all the way to her knee.  Just the size of the thing flaccid would have to be big enough to make a horse look twice.  It wasn't her arm- one was still on my lap, and the other was visible.  Unless she kept a snake in her pants, that left one thing.  As soon as I heard the rip, the answer was revealed. 

   A massive towering pillar of penis meat tore her pant leg in two and exploded upwards, barely missing smashing Mindy in the chest before settling in an upright position.  The tip of the apple sized glans was level with my forehead!  The base was about as thick as a Pringles can, covered in fat, bulging veins as big as my pinkie.  Good lord, it was huge.  My tiny, by comparison, dick got even harder out of jealousy.  Mindy was somehow still asleep on my shoulder.  I couldn't take my eyes off the swaying tree trunk.  This thing would make porn stars cry. 


Jeremy Lightning

Another very interesting start to a pretty good looking story, so far. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sevenpeight

Woohoo! Hope to read more. K++

phil123

Great start and would like to read what you have in mind on how this story will go on.

Jaguar

Great stuff so far, Wolf! 


I'm excitedly waiting to see where you take it from here.  Please, please keep going!

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

ame3cv62

So hot,not into girls with dicks,but this has my attention,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wolflightning13

Thanks everyone.  Will try to get back to it soon.   :)

ThomasElliot

Absolutely love this one!

wowser1016

Holy totem pole, Batman!! Great and very interesting start. K+

bertmacklinsbrother


tmbosch

Bump for more, please?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wolflightning13

Mindy let out a long moan, and the hulking dick skyscraper suddenly went rigid, large puffy veins, twisting and punching through the skin, as it began to swell outwards at the base.  Quickly turning an angry purple/red, the whole thing began to vibrate like a geyser ready to erupt.  Stretching up and out, the now grapefruit sized glans slowly inched above the top of my head, while the shaft fattened to the point of looking like an living pipe about to rupture.  I began to nudge her, desperately trying to get her to wake.  With every second that passed, the colossal beef stick came closer to explosion.  Another moan wailed from her mouth, as the white sticky lava began to pour from the volcano's mouth, pouring down the side of the gnarled shaft.  I could actually feel heat coming off of the beast as I began to frantically tap her face, do anything to snap her out of her slumber.

   "MINDY!"  I yelled. 

   She startled awake, jumping a good six inches in the air, before half landing on my lap.  The bulbous head came down like a sledgehammer, slamming into my face with a wet, sloppy smack.  Mindy gasped, as pre began to rush out of the tip, covering us in a waterfall of cum. 

   "Oh no.  NO!  I'm so sorry!"  she said, as her face went completely red. 

   She tumbled forward, fumbling and bumbling to get up, cum splattering everywhere as she tried to get her feet under to cooperate.  I tried to help, but she was so flustered, she fell face forwards onto carpet, somehow missing the coffee table.  Her whole body was in a forward motion as she went down, which sent her skidding on her penis, like a surf board.  Eruption was imminent the instant her dick came in contact with the carpet fibers.   Pushing it over the edge, the pressure released, and the dam burst.   The cum exploded outwards with such force, I could hear the spray ripping through the air, as it began to cover the entire hallway floor in mere seconds.  Like an uncapped fire hydrant, the spray was so powerful her monstrous dick actually started bouncing her up in the air as it flailed wildly underneath her.  I was so dumbfounded, I couldn't move.  This was truly the most unbelievable thing I'd ever seen.  And it just kept going!  By the time she stopped cumming, nearly THREE MINUTES later, everything, and I mean everything in the hallway was dripping with thick, white goo.  It was falling from the ceiling like a slow motion rain, adding to the growing lake that was creeping into the living room.  Mindy was laying motionless on top of her softening snake.  She hadn't moved for the last minute or so. 

   "Mindy?"  I asked. 

   She didn't answer.  I stood up, trying to see if she was still breathing, but I couldn't tell. 

   "Mindy?"  I asked again.  Still no answer. 

   I walked around the coffee table and stopped dead in my tracks.  My shoes and my socks were in my room, down the hall.  I'd have to walk in it.  Funny how life turns.  From the most unbelievable thing to the most disgusting thing with the toss of a hat.  Man, this is so gross.  I put my foot down into the cum.  Oh, this was not right.  Just focus on Mindy.  Just focus on her.  I managed to make it over to her, thankfully without getting her stuff on anything but my feet.  Just as I was leaning down to touch her, she flipped over and slapped her hands down into the lake of cum, sending a big splash up into the air right onto my face.  I froze.  And Mindy burst out laughing. 

   "So not cool."  I said. 

   Before I could move, Mindy's hands shot up, grabbed my shirt, and yanked me down on top of her.  I landed with a wet smack on top of her ginormous dick, even soft, it was still nearly as long as my torso. 

   "So loverboy, I think I need something." 

   "What?"  I asked.

   Mindy grinned, slowly licking her cum covered lips.  She raised an arm right next to my head.  As she curled her forearm a mind-numbingly massive bulge began to consolidate into a striated mountain of power, a lumbering volleyball like mound already distending into a watermelon shape before she could pull her fist even halfway down.  More and more meat pumped into the billowing dirigible, until at last her knuckles contacted the tippy top of the jagged peak.  Combined with a colossal curving tricep, the thing was bigger than my head!  But something wasn't right.  As I stared longingly at the quivering mound, the peak seemed higher than just a few seconds ago.  Her knuckles were now buried into the peak instead of just grazing it.  And that wasn't all. Beneath my cum crusted shirt, I felt the anaconda begin to stir, slowly pulling my shirt up as it stretched upwards.  I looked at Mindy for answers, but her grin only grew larger.   I looked back at her bicep just as the magnificent monstrosity trembled and expanded mere centimeters from my nose!  The vein covered peak rammed itself into her fist, easily winning the battle against her fingers, effortlessly shoving them aside as it continued to slowly ascend, finally settling about three inches above fist level.  Another  huge bulging vein rumbled to the surface of the peak.  A peak that by itself was larger than her fist.  Hell, it was larger than my fist!

   "How?"  I was barely able to spit out. 

   "Mmmmmm.  This isn't exactly the way I wanted to show you.  But as you might've noticed, I kind of get bigger when I cum.  And the more I cum, the bigger the growth spurt.  You, my delicious nugget, gave me the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced.  And now that I'm past the embarrassment, I want MORE."

   I gulped. 

jhunter

Interesting concept, not many have used it. Should it continue, lets see how things grow.

phil123

Great story idea and so much room for growing. Hope for more.

discussme320

Really like how it's looking so far.