⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FBB in fight with kick-boxer

Started by lewism, September 15, 2009, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lewism

Just immagine how thrilling would such a fight be.. Top bodybuider, dedicating all her life to strength, muscles, power against cruel, aggressive well-trained kick-boxer.. Would you like to see it once?
Do you think, that our bodybuilding heroes would have enough guts to stand up against such a challenge?


Memyself

Despite her muscles and raw strength, I believe the FBB will lose from an experienced female kick boxer.
Recently Britt Miller won due to her strength from a normal boxer, but a kick boxer is much faster.

khuddle

Of the girls listed, I'd have to say only two could have potential as
decent fighters: Dena Westerfield and Wendy McMaster. These two have
a certain toughness to them, and I could see them as being pretty formidable in the ring.

iohohpp

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooseNZ

how about Tammy Jones..... i've seen her destroying a punching bag... love to see her in a real fisty cuffs!!

Kuner

Gina Davis knew boxing.


But a FBB with no training aganst a normal size female kickboxer?  No chance, the kickboxer would destroy her. Even most men would lose, and yes, a full grown man can take a FBB.

fbbfanatique

would love to see Renee Tomey's massive arms against anything

markleilani

I agree that a well-trained kickboxer or MMA would beat a most untrained FBBs.

wcw2001

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of the girls listed, I'd have to say only two could have potential as
decent fighters: Dena Westerfield and Wendy McMaster. These two have
a certain toughness to them, and I could see them as being pretty formidable in the ring.


I don't think your analysis has any merit. What constitutes toughness? Them making a mean face while flexing their muscles? How about Brigita Brezovac who is a black belt in karate?

john540

I think this question is senseless: in a kickboxing fight wins the kickboxer. In a bodybuilding contest wins the bodybuilder... can you imagine a kickboxer in posing suit onstage?  ;D ;D What a poor show!

Really guys, i can't understand this fetish of female bodybuilder defeated in many, various kinds.

porky

a fight like that wouldn't last 20 seconds.