Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:06:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: Stories posted by [hatour]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COLLECTION: Stories posted by [hatour]  (Read 47520 times)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [hatour]
« on: September 14, 2009, 09:25:09 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Therapy [Rob]

The Growing [Meg]

Muscle Dreams DO Come True! [MuscleBoundGirls] | #WIP

Building Blocks [Virgil]

Jody [wkeith999]

Showing Off at the Club [startingstrength]

Arena - completed! [up2nogd1]

Therapy
by Rob

I have always been embarrassed about my deepest sexual fantasy. I finally decided to see if psychotherapy could help me feel more comfortable about it. So I let my fingers do the walking and found a psychologist not too far from my home. With a great deal of trepidation, I called and made an appointment. 

The day of the appointment came, and it was hard not to call and cancel. I left my office a little early and drove over to the doctor's office building. My nervousness built with every step as I went up to the fourth floor and down the hall, stopping at the door labeled "Christine Marshall, Ph. D." I hesitated, butterflies in my stomach, but forced myself to open the door. 

Inside was a nondescript waiting room. The receptionist was an attractive young woman, and the nameplate on her desk said "Gretchen". I entered and, in barely more than a whisper, said, "I'm here for my appointment." 

Gretchen smiled at me and said, "Of course." She pressed a button on her phone and said, "Dr. Marshall, your five o'clock is here." 

A voice from the intercom crackled, "Thank you, Gretchen. Please send him in." 

My pulse pounded in my ears as I opened the rear door. Beyond it was the office. Against the near wall was a couch, and near the end of the couch, a plush chair. Across the room, Dr. Marshall was seated behind her desk. She was another attractive woman, about thirty-five, with auburn hair. Smiling, she came around her desk to greet me with a handshake. "Hello, Mr. Smith," she said. "Why don't you have a seat on the couch?" 

I sat on the couch. She sat in the chair, a note pad over her crossed legs and a pen in hand. "Now, what seems to be troubling you?" 

The moment of truth was at hand. I'd never directly told anyone this before, and it was a hard, hard thing to do. Fear gripped me. I knew that if I lifted my hand from the couch, it would be visibly shaking. I looked down. Finally, I told her about it. 

She thought for a few moments, then said, "I see. I think I can help you. Shall we try a little experiment?" 

"Okay," I replied. 

Dr. Marshall reached over to the phone on the corner of the desk, pressed a button, and said, "Gretchen, could you please come in here?" 

"Coming, Dr. Marshall," replied the receptionist. A moment later, the door opened and Gretchen came in. 

"Why don't you stand right there, facing Mr. Smith?" directed Dr. Marshall, indicating a spot about in the center of the room, about five feet in front of me. Gretchen went to the indicated spot and turned to me. 

"Now, Rob, would you please describe Gretchen's physical appearance for me?" 

I looked from Gretchen to Dr. Marshall uncertainly, but she gave me an encouraging nod. So, looking back at Gretchen, I began. "She's early twenties, I guess." Dr. Marshall wrote something in her notebook. "Average height - five-four? Thin. Dark, wavy hair, shoulder-length. Very Audrey Hepburn-ish." 

Dr. Marshall was still taking notes. She looked up. "How about her attire? Try to get the details." 

I looked back at Gretchen, who gave me a little smile. "She's wearing a sleeveless, scoop-necked dress with a small, blue, sort of checkered pattern on a white background. Under that she has a black, long-sleeved top with a round neck, no buttons. She has blue hose on and her shoes are blue, with short heels." 

"That's fine," said Dr. Marshall, putting down her pen and pad. She got up and walked to the corner of the room, where a tall mirror on a wheeled stand stood. "Let me add that Gretchen's measurements are 32B, 26, 34," she continued, while pulling the mirror to the center of the room. She positioned it so that I could see Gretchen from behind, then returned to her seat. "Now, Gretchen, why don't you go ahead and clasp your hands in front of you, about waist height." Gretchen did. "Good, dear. Now roll your shoulders forward a bit. There we go. Now go ahead and squeeze your hands together hard." 

I was puzzled by the whole procedure so far, and looked at Dr. Marshall, a question on my lips. Before I could speak, she said, "Please keep your eyes on Gretchen, Rob. I need to observe your reactions." I looked back at Gretchen, who was looking at me. I saw her hands tense as she began pressing them against each other. A few seconds passed. Then I noticed that her shirt seemed to be getting tighter. She was swelling up inside her clothing. 

As I watched, her shoulders broadened. The curves of her trapezius muscles began to arc up between her neck and her shoulders. Her breasts began to lift and flatten against the front of her dress. Her arms thickened inside the sleeves. In the mirror I could see her whole back widening. I looked down and saw the hemline of her dress creeping up, and realized that she was getting taller, too. With a snap, the seam on the back of her left shoe tore from the pressure of her growing foot. The right shoe immediately followed suit. She stepped out of them. 

My gaze drifted back upwards. Her hemline, originally at mid-calf, now hung just below the knee, revealing significantly larger calves. Her hose was visibly paler from being stretched around her burgeoning legs. New curves of biceps, triceps, and deltoids inside newly snug sleeves framed her bulging chest. Her shirt cuffs were slowly drawing up her forearms, but I noticed that the bend of her elbow and the increased size of her arms kept the sleeves taut around her upper arms. 

Dr. Marshall's voice broke through my reverie. "As you can see, Rob, her clothing is becoming quite tight. It's near the breaking point. Note the effect on the back of her dress from the continued growth of the deltoid, trapezoid, latissimus dorsai, and pectoralis major muscles." In the mirror, I could see the seam down the back of her dress straining. Threads began to give way, and the seam slowly opened in the middle of her back, exposing the black shirt underneath. A moment later, the shirt also tore, slowly parting to reveal Gretchen's skin, contoured with still-growing muscles. The rips lengthened, allowed a larger and larger opening, until finally they reached from her waist to her neckline. The shirt-collar snapped apart, joining the opening down the back with the neck hole, which now stretched wide across her swelling deltoids and trapezius muscles. 

Dr. Marshall said, "The combination of increased length and increased circumference of her arms also has a unique effect." Her sleeves, stretched tightly from shoulders to elbows, had already begun to come loose at the shoulder seams, revealing smooth, round deltoids that were swelling past cantaloupe-size. As the sleeves pulled further away, the seams running from neck to shoulder split, freeing the top part of the front of her dress and shirt to fold down, revealing the tops of her thick pectorals pressing tightly together in the center of her chest. The sleeves finally pulled completely away, and the side seams of the dress and shirt, running down from her armpits, started to "unzip" from the top down, allowing her clothes to fold down further. The back, already split all the way down the middle, fell away first, revealing an insanely wide, thick musculature. Then the front of her dress fell down over her clenched hands. 

I gasped at the sight of her bare torso. Until now, I couldn't see it through the dress. But it had kept pace with the rest of her. Mighty pecs pressed together, forming a deep channel down the center of her chest. Her breasts were widely-spaced firm spheres, just grazing the biceps which framed them. Her abdomen was paved with cobblestones of muscle. 

Then the seams of her sleeves gave way down her upper arms, all at once, and the fabric fell away to hang from her elbows. Gretchen's upper arms were huge deltoids curving into gigantic biceps and triceps. Her attire hung from her in tatters, her muscularity almost inhuman - and still she was growing taller, wider, thicker, stronger. 

Dr. Marshall spoke again. "Gretchen's body fat is still about at fifteen percent, Rob. Gretchen, see if you can attain that `anatomy chart' look." Her muscles had been smooth in appearance, until now. They continued to inflate, but now her skin seemed to stop accommodating the growth. Striations crept across her pectorals. Definition appeared in her external obliques and serratus anteriors. The groove between her pecs extended down to her waist as her abdominals bulged under her skin. Her deltoids became like small pumpkins, both in size and appearance, deep vertical cuts running down them. Even though her triceps were extended, I could make out striations on the outsides of her arms. 

Dr. Marshall said, "Did you notice what happened to her hose, Rob?" I looked down. The hem of her dress was now at mid-thigh. Gretchen's quadriceps hung impossibly far out over her knees. Her calves were obscene. Holes had been torn in her hose as it tried to accommodate her growth. Even as I watched, the hose went from Swiss cheese to shredded cheese, a loose web hanging off her legs, wisps of nylon draped over pillars of Gretchen-flesh. I heard a snap, then another, and a rent pair of panties fluttered from under her dress to the floor. 

Finally, Gretchen finished growing. She stood before me, that cute face unchanged but now atop a seven foot Amazonian body. Her trapezius muscles alone formed an arc as wide as a normal woman's shoulders, and her deltoids flared out inches wider. Her pectorals were as thick as a phone book. Her abdominals were so pumped they actually pressed against each other, forming a grid of grooves between her chest and her waist. Gretchen had turned into the incarnation of female muscle. She was a great, big, hulking, bulging, behemoth of muscular womanhood, clad in tatters hanging from elbows and waist because no clothing could possibly fit her. She looked like the most powerful human I had ever seen. She was also the most erotic thing I had ever imagined. 

"Well, Rob," said Dr. Marshall, "our time is just about up for this week. I'll see you again next week?" 

I nodded, unable to take my eyes off Gretchen, not really paying attention to her words. Then I realized what she said. "Huh?" 

"Gretchen, would you please show Mr. Smith the way out?" 

Gretchen relaxed her pose and walked over to me. I stared up at the towering Amazon standing in front of me. Then she reached down and scooped me up, her right arm under my knees and the left across my back. I felt her bulging female biceps pressing into my thigh and my back, her breasts pressed against my side. Carrying me out to the waiting room, she smiled. "Right this way, Mr. Smith. Oh, you must be uncomfortable," she said, eyeing the bulge in my crotch - the bulge she caused by growing from a ordinary woman into a muscular female powerhouse. "Let me see if I can help you with that." 

She shifted my legs up so that she could curl her right arm around them to reach my fly. She unzipped it, reached in, and with her long, strong fingers, tugged my erection out. The feeling of her fingers on it was electric. Then she set me down to grasp me by the waist and lifted me high enough that I was looking down at the top of her head and her massive shoulders. Then she wrapped her lips around my penis. I gasped at the soft, warm, wetness encircling me. To brace myself, I put my hands on her wide upper arms. My fingers splayed across rock-hard biceps and triceps of Herculean proportions. She bobbed her head up and down, licking and sucking on my cock. Within seconds, I hit orgasm, feeling the semen building up. I desperately pulled at her arms, trying to force myself deeper into her mouth, my fingers trying to find purchase in the dips and swells of Gretchen's bulging muscles. She continued to pull at my cock, tormenting me with ecstasy. The sensation built and built, going on for three seconds, five seconds, ten seconds, her mighty arms holding me effortlessly three feet off the ground in front of the hugest, strongest, most feminine body on the planet. Finally, the semen exploded out of me, spasm after spasm, her tongue relentlessly stroking the underside of my penis. 

Eventually my orgasm ended. Gretchen put me down gently and wiped my flaccid member dry with the tattered remains of her skirt, tucked it back into my pants, and zipped up my fly. She opened the door for me and said, "See you next week, Mr. Smith!" 

And I dazedly walked out.

Forum Saradas

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 10:57:07 pm »
The Growing
by Meg

My body is beginning to change but I can't tell you why.

My name is Meg and I'm lying alone at home in bed. I've kept my white lace bra and panties for the moment. A satin sheet is the only thing that separates me from the outside world, like a protective cocoon. The room feels warm and perspiration begins to run down my body. To be honest, I'm scared about what's about to happen yet thrilled at the possibilities of what could be or what I could become. My heart is racing even faster.

There's a full mirror on the ceiling so I can watch the changes as they happen. I look up and see the thin outline of my body beneath the sheets and the nervous expression on my face. There's a warm tingling starting to flow through my body. It's beginning.

I breathe in and out slowly to calm my racing heartbeat. It's beating so fast now. I grab the sheet and pull it tighter around me as if it would afford some protection. It obviously won't but gives me certain calmness.

The warm sensation starts in the back of my head and I feel it work its way down my spine. Warmness turns into a mild tingling as it descends further down my body. It's pleasant at this point but the tingling increases as it reaches my toes. It fills my entire body and begins to fade. There's a minute of calm that causes me concern. Did it work? Is that all there is?

My mind races for answers and I contemplate getting up. Another minute goes by and I slowly shrug the sheet off. I look up and watch myself in the mirror. A long time ago it would be one of the worst things I could think of doing. I hated my body and was embarrassed by how I looked. Not fat but plain and shapeless. I was determined to change and joined a gym 2 years ago. The results were promising at first and I noticed a firmness and shape I'd always desired. The harder I worked and fitter I became and the more I wanted. I could only go so far until... well if everything works, that will all change.

In the mirror I see a tight, firm body with a thin layer of musculature. My fleshy breasts protrude upward from the sheet and heave in and out from my deep breathing. I've got to relax. I flex my stomach and see a small but defined 6-pack form. My arms are thin but defined and have been able to make a small but impressive bicep for some time now.

As i sit up and begin to move to the bedside, a sensation hits me and it's a little painful. I quickly lay back down and switch between looking up at the ceiling and directly down at myself. My heart races faster and I

begin my deep breathing again. Like the warm tingling before, the physical change starts in my head. I watch as my neck slowly becomes thicker and fills out. The bone structure in my face becomes more pronounced. My

whole skeletal system has to grow and thicken to accommodate the coming changes. I can see my cheeks fill out and my jaw widen. My collarbone thickens as new muscle wraps around it. Its like watching a movie but its

happening right in front of me. A new type of cleavage forms as my chest muscle begin to grow and separate. They push up and I begin to see a ripped separation in them. Not enormous, but very defined and beautiful. Let

it all begin.

As my face and upper chest continues to grow and develop, the transformation moves lower into my shoulders, arms and chest. The first step, like before, is a quick thickening of the bone. I look down at my shoulder and

watch it fill out. It's thicker but without more muscle as I can see the mass increase before my eyes. Then comes the layers of muscle and it bubbles up slowly. I touch it and it feels much denser and harder. The

little fat I have is peeling away revealing a small growing mass of muscle, and it keeps growing. My breasts rise higher as my chest muscles push outward and become more defined. They feel so tender and I touch them as

they continue to rise. Are they getting bigger too? I caress them with both hands as the tenderness increases. Definitely getting bigger and much more sensitive. I twirl my fingers around my nipples which sends a chill

up my spine. The pleasure is intense.

My arms move outward from my body as the biceps grow bigger. I see them double in size in an instant and continue to swell. A vein appears down the middle and I move my finger up and down as it swells larger. I turn my

arm and flex to see a nicely sized tricep bulge out. The shape becomes larger and more defined as the seconds pass. I check on the other arm and see if the growth progression has been equal. Symmetry is everything and

both sides seem equal. Good, just like it was planned.

I see a slight bubbling in my forearms and abdomen as the growth moves down further. Tiny cords of steel and veins develop and dance at my command as I move my fingers. My stomach looks like a time-lapse topographic

map as fat slowly burns away and the tiny mountains of muscle push upward and become defined and hard. Veins flow downward like rivers on a landscape.

Then the growth hits my pelvic region. My buttocks grow as my hips widen and fill with power. A wave of orgasms floods my body as change occurs in my vagina. The clitoris becomes super sensitive and the surrounding

muscle tissue grows against it causing extreme sexual pleasure. I really could get used to this. Reaching down to aid in the pleasure, my now steel-like fingers give me a iron like grip and faster motion. Dear God. I

rub hard and fast causing an orgasmic flood. My head forces back into the pillow as my body writhes in pleasure. I must go faster. Oh God!

As I continue my self-gratification, the growth continues down into my thighs. My quads balloon outward as the bone thickens and the muscle expands. I can see each muscle group lift and separate into their own defined

region. My calves start the process and I cup my hand around them as they begin their journey into diamond hard teardrop shapes. The definition is so pronounced, I might cut myself if I ran my finger along it. I lay

back and watch the transformation continue until it slowly fades to a stop. My hands explore every new muscle. I need to flex them all, first I strain and pump up every one, but then flex each individual one slowly. My

undergarments are tight but still holding. I can feel the panties digging into my skin and my breasts are popping out around the top. Spilling over. I reach around my back to release the clasp and I watch my sinewy arm

perform such a simple task with authority. The bicep looks like a tennis ball with a tightly pulled sheet of skin over the top. Stretched so thin that I can see every fiber moving beneath. I get lost for a moment then

back to the task at hand.

I've almost got it off when I feel the warmness come back.

This second wave of transformation hits me much faster this time. No slow trickling of warmth down my body, it's almost like sticking my finger in a light socket. The first thing to go is my bra. It was barely hanging

on before but it quickly snaps and flies across the bedroom as my chest muscles double in size. My breasts enlarge to quite possibly EE cup and amazingly hold they're shape, now that they're free from constraints. So

soft and voluptuous with a certain firmness. They're all natural... well sort of depending on your definition. It's hard to see the rest of my body beneath them so I lay back down to watch the changes. No covering up

in the sheets this time, I want to take it all in. I quickly flex each muscle in some hopes that it will make me grow larger quicker, but realize it has little effect on the process.

My tennis ball size biceps grow larger and tighter, first to the size of an orange, then a softball, then... my god it's approaching football sized proportions. The vein down the middle has become thick and I run my

finger along it again to feel blood coursing through. I put my hand around my newly muscled arm and it barely surrounds the bicep. It continues growing thicker and larger.

I get a sensation of being lightweight, like a feather and quickly realize its from my new broad back billowing outward forming a rock-hard foundation from which to lay on. It keeps getting larger giving my body a

severe teardrop shape. My whole core has become a solid mass of muscle tissue and flesh, tightly bundled together to see each individual ab popping up like mountain ranges. It feels so hard and smooth at the same time,

so I give them a quick flick from my finger and actually hear a ping noise. The crevasses grow deep between each one and rub my finger through them like a maze.

The strain on my panties has become almost too much for them as my hips widen with increased bone mass and more muscle. I help them along a bit by tearing the side to give some breathing room. My fingers and hands are

so powerful at this point I bet they could rip steel. Then sensation moves and I hope for what's next. Another orgasm comes over me as the vaginal muscles once again begin to grow and strengthen and the clitoris

increases in sensitivity. Twice, thrice, no five times stronger and larger than before. My clitoris can't handle the pleasure as my body convulses again in ecstasy. How could I have known this side effect but thank

god. I place my hand down to help it out and feel the power between my legs. Such power in my hands, such speed. More, I need more. More pleasure, more power this can't ever end. I climax and fluids comes pouring out

soaking me and the satin sheets. The sexual release quickens the growth process and I feel the muscles surrounding my body once again double in size. Interesting and I make a mental note for further study.

My thighs have bulged to such extreme proportions. It is the largest muscle in the human body and mine may now be the largest on any human. The inner thighs rub together as they grow larger and leave little room for

separation. They're so hard. I put my hand between them and tightly flex my quads. I swear there would be enough pressure to make a diamond and thankfully my hands are so powerful. I raise my legs and watch as the

calves take shape on either side of my lower leg. I've always had nice legs but now they're perfect and the most powerful legs... ever. I raise them higher and watch as my abdomen tightens and flexes in response. They

go a little higher and I look up into the mirror and get a view of myself from the bottom up. This new body is more than I've ever dreamed of.

The growth continues for awhile. My clothes have long come off and I lay naked on my satin sheets, rolling around and flexing in my bed. I've discovered every new muscle that’s blossomed and formed, but it doesn't get

old feeling them. My skin is so soft but with hardly any fat, my body looks like a medical diagram of the muscular system, but with vastly more muscle than anyone could imagine. My face is fuller and more beautiful

than before. The bone structure has changed making the feminine features more pronounced. My hair has also lengthened and become thicker, silkier, sexier. A complete genetic overhaul. My muscles are larger than any

male bodybuilder. Much larger. I don't look like a solid bulky wall of muscle though, more like the massive muscles have ballooned out from a petite frame. The effect is definitely feminine, not to mention the breasts

enhancements.

The more I flex, the more my blood pumps and flows and I see the veins protrude like rivers of life. I pump some more and they about burst through my skin. As I breathe deep and calm down a bit, I see them subside,

leaving my body with smooth rock-hard muscle showing through.

Then there's my new wonderful chest! From the collarbone down I see and feel bumpy ridges of muscle with an ever so deep ridge up the middle. They're literally two plates on steel or what I like to think as two land

masses divided by a fault line. My ample bosoms flow into the chest and I love the feeling of soft tissue against the hard muscle. I cup the sides of the beach ball sized breasts and slowly work my way around them. Up

to the nipple, which is even more sensitive. I can actually feel my breath on them as they pick up every motion around me. I squeeze them together and watch as the cleavage grows exponentially in front of me. I let

them rest, put my hands behind my head and look up in the mirror with a smile. The transformation has exceeded my wildest dreams. I feel powerful, probably stronger than anyone on the planet... and there's some big

bodybuilders. I become hypnotized by the rhythm of breathing and watching my muscles react in response. Up and down over and over as I slowly drift to sleep.

Ten minutes into my sleep, a new wave of transformation hits me. I had thought the growth process was complete, but I welcome another round. The warm feeling has increased proportionally, just like the last time. My

head is a bit groggy from the nap, but become quickly alert after my body ignites with super charged boundless muscle. My heart pumps so fast that I feel the pounding throughout my entire body. Bump, bump. Bump, bump.

The electrical tingling is stronger this time and much more painful. Looking down, the first thing I see is my vascular system growing to epic, cable like proportions. Almost like giant snakes, thousands of them moving

through me providing a network of blood capable of delivering the strength and power this wave will grant me. I see them wrap around my enormous muscles, pulsating and becoming larger and thicker. In and out they

weave. Then the rush, like someone just broke the damn in the river. Blood comes flooding through every vein causing them to engorge and almost exploding. Almost. I'm a bit scared at this point.

The blood comes in and feeds the muscle tissues beneath. In an instant, my already massive proportioned muscles explode. I see each muscle group expand more than double or triple, exponentially this time. My chest

rises to my chin, my arms grow to redwood widths and my legs become so thick, powerful and full of muscle that I feel I could lift the world. My abdomen looks like 10 softballs placed in a symmetrical pattern and my

lats flange out into a wing-shaped V that offers unlimited strength. Looking up in the mirror, I see a giant mass of muscle that keeps growing larger, stronger and more defined. My face is almost lost behind the

mammoth amount of muscular womanhood. As my body gets bigger, my breasts balloon to freakish proportions. My god they're about to reach the ceiling. I feel a creaking in the bed as it collapses under my weight. I land

with a hard thud and hope the floor holds out. I wasn't expecting this.

I look up and can only see a portion of my body in the ceiling mirror. My God, I'm so big. My field of vision is narrowed and can't see beneath my giant breasts. My neck muscle are so large they constrict head movement

to about 30°. I need to see my full body and try to stand up. My strength is most likely beyond human measure at this point and my body movement is rigid from the many plates of steel grinding between each other. I

grab the fallen bedpost and use it as leverage to stand but it quickly snaps beneath my weight. I decide to use my strength to help and push backward with my arms. It only takes a small portion of strength to propel me

high into the air. I smash through the ceiling above then come down landing on my feet. My room is ruined as I look to the hole in the ceiling, the bed and the debris all around.

Taking a couple steps closer to the vanity to get a look at myself, the ground shakes beneath me. I step as gingerly as possible but has little effect. My anticipation is great as I slowly lift my head in front of the

mirror to get a good look at the transformation. Before I started this process I wanted to be big and strong, but this end result is far greater than any expectation I had. I have less than 1% body fat on a body filled

with so much muscle. I look so tight and can literally see every individual muscle fiber, sinew and vein coursing through my body. My unflexed biceps appear larger than small cars and my body is as wide as it is tall.

The V shaped proportion is extreme and my waist tapers to a size not much larger than when I started, just 1,000 times stronger. I slowly lift my arms to flex. It sounds like metal scrapping as the muscle balloon and

grind against each other. Its a battle to see which muscle will win. They rise up higher and appear tighter and harder. Truly steel. I flex my legs and they grow outwards and I hear the same steely noise as they

collide with each other. One last flex and I strain to hit every muscle in my body. I feel my heart pump as it works to supply every engorged muscle in my body with energy. The site is truly amazing.

I turn around and pick the satin sheet from the floor and fashion it around myself in a toga style wrap. The doors are too small for me to fit through but I easily break through them to get to the next room. I know

what I must do now. I wish I could tell you but you'll just have to trust me. I open the front door, walk through and the walls crumble behind me.

Daylight. I hope the world is ready!.

The End

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Author: [MuscleBoundGirls] Muscle Dreams DO Come True! | #WIP
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:01:01 am »
Muscle Dreams DO Come True!
by MuscleBoundGirls

Part 1

Hello, my name is Lisa. I am writing to tell you of my transformation from a meek and lanky woman into a woman of massive muscular proportion.

It all started when I was younger, from the time I was a child until just a few days ago, I was your average girl. Average weight, average height and average looks. I had always been a skinny “bean pole” my entire life. While I wasn’t blessed with a great figure, looks or athleticism, I did have one great feature, my brain.

From the time I was a child, through grade school, high school and into college, I excelled at mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology. I basically loved problem solving in these areas and all this interested me.

During my college years, I studied biochemistry eventually graduating with a Masters Degree in this field. But while in college, one moment changed my life forever which has brought me to the point where I am now. I’ll never forget, I was in the college bookstore getting ready for the spring semester of my freshman year. While cruising past the magazine stand I noticed a magazine with this big muscular woman on it. I was intrigued by this and was curious about her. I started glancing through this magazine, pages and pages of this magazine was filled with photographs of women displaying bulging female muscle! Some in skimpy bikini’s and some in dresses or workout gear, but all had big muscles! I saw these women, who were the exact opposite of me, as an idea of something healthy and something I had never been but always wanted to be. It stirred an emotion in me.

So I bought the magazine. I read it from cover to cover and admired tese women. At this point I decided this was what I wanted. The next morning after class, I went over to the college gym and started working out. I read books and books of training and nutrition and after a year, nothing. I was still the skinny “bean pole” I was before. While I was firmer, I didn’t and couldn’t achieve all those “big” muscles or even start to get them.

I just figured that my gym experience was a waste of time and chalked it up to “Some people have brains and others get the body.” I then dived full-time back into my studies and forgot about the idea of becoming a female bodybuilder.

So after graduating with my bachelors, and then working on my masters degree, I landed a bioengineering job with a firm that was working and researching gene thereapy. The companies mission was to help injured soldiers and the disabled of the public overcome their physical handicaps that were caused from tissue and muscle damage.

By this time in my life I had completely forgotten about anything regarding bodybuilding and it was the last thing in my mind until I was going through some old boxes one day looking for a mathematics book so I could refresh some skills I had gotten a little rusty on and needed for the project I was working on at the lab. While emptying the contents of the second box, flattened between two large mathematics books was an old site to see, like the day I bought it, only now a bit scuffed up on the cover was the female muscle magazine I bought my freshman year. The woman still bulged with huge hulking muscles while wearing that little bikini.

I picked up the magazine and just looked at the cover and sighed. A dream that never came true. I once again started turning the pages, looking at all the female bodybuilders pictured, flexing and posing, muscles and veins covering their bulging bodies. I just wondered what it would be like to have muscles like that, to flex and see a peaked bicep rise out of my arm, to have a rock hard solid chest with two breasts sitting high on my pectoral muscles, and big muscular legs that looked like they could squat a small car. Ugh.

I put the magazine aside and kept looking for my math book.

The next day at the lab, I was working my way through some normal tests when I noticed a strange bio make-up of some cells I was looking at. It didn’t make sense what I was seeing, but it was causing the cells to multiply and build cells that were bigger and stronger. It was happening very rapidly. I then examined another platform of the same make-up and it was acting normal, not like what I just saw.

I then examined several more examples, and nothing but the same. So I then put the first one back under the lamp, and it was still doing it’s regrowth but had seriously slowed down to where it was complete. Nothing made sense why this one make-up was doing this, it had the same control as the others.

I then wondered if this could work on a larger scale. So I worked this cell platform up into a liquid that could be administered to a controlled specimen, ie: a lab rate with damaged muscle tissue to see if it could regrow, but would the rats DNA cause a problem if it wasn’t compatible? “Oh well” I thought and decided to give it a try anyway.

What came next was a breakthrough. I had taken the rat and put him down so I could administer the dosage to him to see if it would repair his damaged muscle tissue, after a couple hours the rat woke back up, he still wasn’t moving, like before, he just layed there. Then, he started to crawl and squirm a bit, he started trying to get up on his little legs like he was going to try and walk, he kep trying and trying, but didn’t have the strength to do so yet. I kept watching, a couple of hours went by, and he as still doing the same thing.

I was getting tired at this point, it had been a long day already and I was ready to call it a day when that little rat finally stood up. He was a little shaky, not sure what to do, but slowely he started moving and walking. That strange cell make-up was causing this!

I then moved him to another exam box with a wheel and so forth, next thing I know he’s running on it!

I now had to figure out what caused this strange occurance. I stayed late running test after test and couldn’t make that cell reproduction happen again. Oh well, I needed sleep and I could work on it more later.

One policy of the company, after we used a rat for testing, we were to put them asleep to be destroyed. But I wasn’t going to allow this to happen to my new little friend.

I wondered to myself what I needed to do, so I figured I couldn’t let this breakthrough get-a-way and I didn’t want to have him dissected and looked at. I let my mind get the best of me and I decided I was going to take him home with me.

So I then cleaned out my lab bag to make room for a small lab transport case that we would use to move specimens around with. I loaded my new little friend into the case and off I went home.

On the way home I stopped and bought a glass case for him, a wheel and stuff that household ginny pigs use figuring this would keep him well.

Once home I set it all up and proceeded to move him to his new home. I grabed the transfer case, opening it up and holding the rat. I just looked at him, he looked back, then he bit me!

I yelled a bit and dropped him into his new home. Cursing under my breath I headed for the bathroom to clean my small little wound with peroxide and get a bandage.

After this, I walked back looked at him and just shook my fist a little. Then off to the kitchen I went to make something to eat, but the phone rang startling me a bit.

My friend Becky was calling to see if I wanted to get some lunch, I said sure as I was home and had been working all night. So we decided to meet at a local restaurant in about an hour.

I quickly went to my bedroom, stripped down jumped in the shower got dressed and headed back out.

It was good to see Becky as it had been about a month since we had seen each other. My job kept me pretty busy and I didn’t have much of a social life. We caught up over lunch and talked about a little of everything.

For some reason I wasn’t really tired after being up all day and I thought this was pretty odd, but I shrugged it off to getting a second wind. Becky and I then decided to head to the mall and do some shopping. While I didn’t really need anything, it was just nice to get out for a while, and the cange of pace was good.

After about an hour or so in the mall, I started to feel a little dizzy, and Becky said I was looking a little pale. Becky put her hand up to my head to see if I was running a fever, and nothing, normal, “maybe it was something bad in your food” she said. I said “probably, plus I’ve been up all night and day.”

I continued to get worse and started sweating lightly. Becky said “we need to get you home, or do you want to go to the doctor?” I said, “no, no doctors, lets just get home.”

Becky drove me home as we left my car not that far away at the restaurant, but on the ride home my condition continued to worsen. I was now drenching in sweat, my blouse and slacks sticking to my little body due to it. Once at my home, Becky helped me out of the car and up to the front door. She unlocked the door as my strength level was very low. She helped me to the couch where I crashed, sitting there sweating. Becky went to the bathroom to get some asprin for me along with a glass of water.

While sitting there, all of a sudden my body started to tingle, it was spreading to all ends, down my arms, across my shoulders, throughout my back and down my legs, I only could wonder what was happening to me.

About that time Becky walked back in with some asprin and a glass of water, she tried to get me to take the pills and drink the water but I shook my head and refused it. I just sat there in a daze feeling this tingling rush throughout my body. Becky was talking, but I wasn’t hearing a thing she said.

I felt like I need to stand up, I started to try and lift myself up off of the couch, and Becky started to push me back down and told me that I should just stay there, but that rush throughout my body propelled me up overpowering her attempt to keep me on the couch.

I now stood there sweating buckets, gritting my teeth squinting my eyes while Becky looked on wondering what was going on.

I then rolled my hands into fists and clenched them at my side. Something was happening to me, I was feeling strange, I started feeling stronger with every heartbeat as that tingling sensation grew stronger like it was feeding my body and every muscle in it. My clothes were soaked with sweat, stuck to my thin little body, then I felt something happen, it felt as though my bra was getting tighter around my chest, I felt the blouse getting tighter across my shoulders and I clenched my hands even harder moving them to about the middle of my stomach in front of me.

Becky looked on and said “Are you alright?” This was all I heard, and I replied, “my dream is about to come true.” Just then images of all those female bodybuilders with huge vein covered bulging muscles started racing through my mind. Rock hard female muscle of my own was my ultimate desire, and I felt like my body was going to explode with it from all the tingling and the sensations I was feeling. Beck said “what are you talking about?” I didn’t say anything and gritted my teeth and tensed my body even more as I knew what was about to happen. I could just feel it growing inside of me.

I let out a small moan and tasted my own sweat, Becky just stared on not knowing what to do.

Then it happened, it poured on, sweat continued to cover my body, I felt my sleeves getting tight, I felt my back growing wider and thicker with every heartbeat, my traps started to rise, my shoulders started to get bigger and round out. I felt my chest rising as gaps started forming between the buttons down the front. My nipples hardened and felt like they became bullets poking outward looking like they would pierce the fabrick of my braw and blouse that was restraining them.

I felt my arms being pushed up and away from my widening lateral back muscles as my bra dug in, all over soft tearing and popping sounds could be heard as seams were being stretched to their limit.

I then noticed that my once non existent ass was growing and rounding out, two muscular glute muscles were straining the seat of my pants as I felt my slacks tightening up over my quads and thighs with little relief in the middle where my knees were with growing calve muscles below.

Just then, a loud snap sounded, making Becky jump as I felt my bra finally give up the fight of my ever expanding lats. My back was now free and started to push against the sides of my blouse stretching it to the limit and causing larger gaps to form between the buttons down the front as my chest continued to thicken and my breasts continued to expand outward.

I could see Becky through my squinting eyes, she was just staring at me, mouth wide open and wide eyed, she couldn’t believe what was happening!

Just then a low ripping sound could be heard, I felt cool air across my back as my widening lats and shoulders caused a tear down the middle of the back of my blouse. The tearing continued, the tear was stretched wide as my luscious thick back started to show. Just then a couple of the buttons popped off exposing my growing pecs with a thick separation that was forming between my two massive chest muscles. I heard seams giving way, popping across my shoulders and down the side of my blouse as my back continued to thicken and widen and huge shoulder muscles grew.

I then felt a rush and flexed my clenched fists downward as my traps lept to life helping in the destruction of the back of my blouse and the shoulders. With that flex, my pecs surged forwardpopping the rest of the top buttons off.

Two huge massive pectoral muscles surged forward each with a growing round globes of tanned fleshy breast tissue riding high on top of them. At this point my nipples were aching, like my growing muscles, wanting to be free.

I continued to flex downward as more tearing and ripping fabric could be heard as huge biceps and triceps forced their way out of the sleeves.

Thick veins were covering my arms, the tingling sensation running through them, smaller veins could be seen running out of the striation of my two pecs and my tits, and they were all feeding my ever growing muscles.

This tingling rush was almost orgasmic at this point, I was getting extremely turned on as muscle lust fully enveloped me as my dreams were coming true! Becky could sense this and walked over to me as I continued flexing and tensing all the muscles of my upper body. I was glistening in sweat, my skin had turned to a golden brown as tattered and torn clothing framed all my expanding muscles.

Becky put her hand on my tensed and sweaty traps and a wave of pleasure shot through me as her hand ran down the valley between my pectoral muscles causing the rush to go into overdrive.

The bra straps that ran over my shoulders were barely holding on from my growing traps, they were being pushed towards the ends of my shoulders while at the same time being stretched from the front from my pecs and my huge back. All of a sudden they both stretched to a thinning breaking point and ripped away.

One last monsterous “most muscular” flex and the back of my blouse completely ripped in half. I then straightened up, Becky moved away a bit and I grabbed what was left of my blouse and bra in the front tearing both remains of each garment off of my upper body like it was tissue paper. Buttons flew and the sound of tearing fabric against my muscular physique was almost music to my ears.

I now stood in front of Becky, completely topless, huge sweaty vein covered glistening muscles just glowing in the low light of the room.

While I was basking in the growth of my upper body, all of a sudden I felt the constrain of my glutes and my growing legs, I then put my left leg forward like I had seen in a photo in my magazine and flexed. The seams down the side of my slacks tore rapidly up the side as huge sweaty rock hard quad and thigh muscles came into view through the torn fabric. I then repeated this action with my right leg with the same amounts of large muscle bulging outward destroying the right leg of my slacks.

One quick flex of my new rock hard glutes tore the seat of my pants in half exposing the black thong I was wearing, although it could barely be seen between those two amazing globes of ass muscle!

Just then I flexed up my left calve bending my knee and a huge vein engorged covered calf muscle appeared out of the shredded lower pant leg. At this point, the tingling was still in overdrive, and I was so horny and caught up in the muscle lust of my ownphysique and the amazing change that was happening, I couldn’t take it any longer, grabbing the waist of my slacks, or what was left of them, I pulled at them in two directions, slowly as I wanted to hear and feel the cotton fabric of my pants being torn away from my massive legs.

I now stood there, naked, except for my little black thong, glistening in sweat, rock hard shredded female muscle buldging all over my once little body, veins running all over my arms, shoulders, chest, abs, down my inner thighs and my calves. Just then I felt the final surge coming on, it hit me like a freight train, I screamed and moaned eroticly growling with pleasure as one last final “most muscular” flex erupted out of me as my body surged all over growing one last time adding inches and inches of thick beefy female muscle to my already amazing physique.

As I came out of my transformation daze, my hulking body, packed full of all the muscle I had ever wanted and then some when I was younger rippled with every little movement and breath. I was turned on from this, the sweat just glistened all over me, my skin turned a dark golden brown all over, my hair had lengthened and was fuller, from what I could tell, I hadn’t grown any taller, but wow, my arms were pushed away when relaxed by huge back muscles and monsterous triceps. My once bean pole legs were now fighting for room as both were unbelievable in size.

I then realized Becky was standing in front and staring at me, her eyes glazed over and she had a look of desire across her face...

To be continued...

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Author: [Virgil] Building Blocks
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 10:37:15 pm »
Building Blocks
by Virgil
A couple try out a new gym in town, and find out that terms of use may be too much to handle.

-ONE-

The gym was scarcely populated when Marc and Nora entered for the very first time. They were greeted by a tall, lean and perfectly tanned young man wearing a hanging name tag that read JIM. Marc and Nora found Jim to be overly helpful, as if his whole being depended upon his pleasing them. Jim had been assigned as Marc and Nora’s trainer for their first five visits to Building Block’s Gym. He spoke very fast and with much enthusiasm, occasionally pausing for what Nora thought was dramatic effect.

“This is our Cardio Room! We have over fifty different types of cardio machines to help keep you fit!” he said as he held the door open. “Wanna give one a try, Nora?”

“What would you suggest?” Nora asked Jim.

“Personally, I like the elliptical machine; it really gives the heart a good workout, and is excellent for burning fat!”

Marc and Nora exchanged a glance that only couples can do with one another. Marc joined the conversation, “perhaps something for a beginner would be more appropriate.”

“Non-sense Marc, I’m up for it.”

Marc stepped between Nora and Jim, and began quietly speaking directly to him. Nora could barely make out what was being said between the two men, but she didn’t have to hear what was being said. Marc could be downright patronizing when it came to her, and her “best interests”. Jim led the two of them over to a pair of stationary bikes, and began demonstrating how to use them. Nora felt like she was six years old, but she got on the bike anyway and began pedaling.

As she and Marc exercised she looked around the gym at all the people working out. For such a nice gym, it was oddly vacant, but most of the people mulling about looked no different than Nora or Marc, except for the man on the far side of the gym in the free-weights room that JIM hadn’t even bothered to show them. As Nora continued pedaling her bike, Jim came back over and asked how everything was going. “Fine”, Marc said as beads of sweat were forming like tiny blisters all over his face and forehead.

“Great and it looks as if Nora’s barely breaking a sweat.”

“Tell me Jim, can we work out in that room over there?” Nora said motioning with her head and shoulders.

“Of course, we have all sorts of cable machines that are excellent for toning your body, and are the perfect thing to finish a cardio…”

“No, I mean the free weights room.”

Jim let out a chuckle, “Well, your membership with Building Blocks DOES allows you to utilize ALL of our facilities services…” Marc stopped pedaling and glared at JIM.

Jim continued, “but perhaps you would be better suited taking it one step at a time, and building your way up to the ‘free-weights’ room. After all, we don’t call ourselves, Building Blocks for nothing.” Jim looked as if he felt very pleased with himself.

Nora didn’t say a word. She stopped pedaling and got up from the exercise bike and headed towards the free weights room. “Nora”, Marc and Jim called in unison. Nora ignored them and continued walking towards the free weights for a better look.

As she approached a broad shouldered man with the largest back and thighs that Nora had ever seen on a real person stepped out of the room and paused to hold the door open for her. Marc ran and caught up to her, catching her arm as she stepped across the threshold of the room. A moment passed as the couple and the muscular stranger stood and stared at one another. Nora looked at the muscular man’s broad face, and then she looked at Marc’s disapproving face, and went back to looking at the muscular man noticing that he was wearing a hanging ID tag like JIM’s. The muscular man’s tag read DOC.

Doc looked at Nora and asked her, “In or out”.

Marc answered for her, “she’s out”.

Looking directly into Nora’s eyes, and ignoring Marc, Doc said, “you can come in; we don’t bite.”

“Thank you, are you a trainer too Doc”, Nora said with a smile.

“In a manner of speaking, but I think we can help you out anyway.”

“That would be great”, Nora said.

“I do not think that she will be needing your help”, Marc said.

Still unwilling to acknowledge Marc’s presence Doc said, “of course it all depends on what results you are looking for, and how badly you want it, but I’m pretty sure we can help you out.” Doc motioned for Nora to come in, taking her hand.

“Nora, stop being childish, and let’s go”, Marc demanded taking her other hand.

“Son, if you don’t take your hand off of the lady, I will remove it myself.” Doc was now acknowledging that there was actually a male presence with Nora.

Before Marc could say or do anything to make the situation worse, Jim joined in the conversation, “Come with me Marc; Doc is one of our finest trainers here at Building Blocks, and I assure you that he will not hurt her in anyway; trust me.” Jim led Marc away. Marc looked back over his shoulder as Nora stepped through the door with Doc. “Let’s try out the cable machines Marc”, Jim said enthusiastically. “Afterwards, we can discuss the various payment methods.”

-TWO-

Doc had taken Nora into a small office adjacent to the free weight room. It had the look and feel of a doctor’s office to Nora. There was an exam table, a small desk, a privacy curtain, and a glass cabinet with visible vials inside. The question was burning at Nora’s lips, “Are you a doc, Doc?” Nora said with a giggle.

“Very amusing Nora, but to answer your question, yes I am. Take your clothes off, and step on the scale, for me, please.”

Nora looked around feeling vulnerable and helpless for a moment, but then did as requested. In spite of all reasons to the contrary, she was going to place her trust with this so-called Doc.

“Everything?” she asked.

“Yes, I need your exact weight and your precise body measurements. ”

“Fine then, may I have a towel please?”

“Unless I have the most accurate data on you, my program will not work right, and everything will have been for nothing Nora.”

A moment passed while Nora and Doc stared at one another, until Doc broke the silence, “Fine, you may have a towel, they’re in the cabinet over there”, Doc said pointing, “I’m not a towel boy; get it yourself.”

Nora stepped on the scale wearing a towel that barely covered her bottom; the scale read 119lbs. As Doc measured Nora’s height, she announced to him, “five-five” right?”
“five-three.”
“But I’m five foot, four inches Doc.”

“Then why did you say, five-five”?”

“Because actually, I’m a hair over five-four.”

“You mean a hair under five-four.”

“But I’ve been over five-four since I graduated from high school.”

“Perhaps you have early osteoporosis...how old are you by the way?”

“Thirty-three.”

“Is it thirty-three or thirty-four?”

“Amusing Doc, thirty-three, can I put my clothes back on now?” Nora turned her back to him, and the towel raised enough to expose one of her butt cheeks.

“Hmm, when was your last tetanus booster?” Doc asked studying her ass and pulling out a needle.

“I don’t remember; it’s been about…fuck Doc that hurt!” Nora said rubbing her sore butt cheek.

“Now you may put your clothes back on.”

Nora and Doc spent no more than ten minutes in the small office, and Marc seemed completely oblivious to their absence. Jim had led Marc to the far side of the gym that obscured his view into the free weights room. The two made their way back towards the front of the gym away from the free-weights room, stopping to utilize the various machines. After Jim and Marc had worked out, Jim led Marc to an office behind the reception counter while Nora and Doc continued their session.

Doc and Nora did a complete body work-out that worked every major muscle group in Nora’s body. He worked her legs, chest, arms, back, shoulders, neck and abs. She was sore, but felt incredible afterwards. Marc’s workout including cardio had lasted just over an hour, while Nora’s work out excluding cardio was closer to two hours. Marc stood outside the free weights room while Nora finished up. Nora and Doc emerged from the free weights room, and Nora said good bye to Doc. He said that he would see her “at zero-nine-hundred hours, tomorrow”.

“Okay!” Nora said.

Marc gave Doc a dirty look, but Doc never took his eyes off of Nora, “Count on being here all morning Nora; get some rest tonight.”

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem.”

“I’m sure it won’t either”, Doc said slyly.

Marc put his arm across Nora’s shoulders and stuck his middle finger up at Doc. Doc’s expression never changed as he left Nora in Marc’s hands. As the two walked away, Marc placed his palm on Nora’s bicep and teased, “Whoa, I think you’re ready for the gun show! Damn Doc, you’re good!”

“Stop it Marc”, Nora said bemused.

“You have no idea”, Doc said.

That night, Marc and Nora ate a very healthy meal, and later, Nora slept harder than she ever had in her life. The next morning, Nora awoke after 7:00 a.m. and followed the instructions that Doc had given her. Marc watched as she prepared and ate an omelet made up of 12 egg whites, onions, a little bit of diced ham, and a ton of bell peppers.

Nora pushed her chair away from the table and stretched her arms up, arching her back as she did.

“I must admit, I didn’t think that you could eat that much food, but there you have it!”

Nora let out a loud belch, as she stood up from the table, and then began to giggle. “Nora!”, Marc barked at her.

“Sorry, dear”, she said covering up her mouth. “I love you! I need to get ready!” she said as she planted a quick kiss that tasted of eggs on Marc’s mouth, before bouncing out of the kitchen.

Marc followed her to the bedroom and watched as she stripped out of her night shirt, knee socks and underwear. “So, you really want to meet with this Doc character again?” Marc inquired.

“Uh, yeah; he said I needed to be there at nine o’ clock.”

“Uh, no he didn’t.”

“Yes he did Marc, you were right there.”

“Yeah, I was right there and his exact words were ‘zero, nine-hundred’.”

“Yeah, nine o’ clock, it means the same thing.”

“Zero, nine-hundred? Honestly, who talks like that?”

Nora stood with her hand balled in a fist on her hip and looked at Marc. Her hips were cocked with her right thigh pointing at him. Marc looked at Nora, who was in the buff, and looking quite sturdy. Her balled up fist, made the veins in her arm stand out, and her thigh was actually showing signs of larger muscle groups swimming just below the surface of her skin. Her face was drawn tight, and her cheek bones were standing out a bit. Nora grimaced and spoke, “Sometimes Marc, honestly.”

Marc shook his head, and sounding a bit worried he told Nora “you need to relax”.

“You never support me on anything, and all you ever say are stupid things like ‘relax’.” Nora said stomping her foot with each syllable. Nora’s calf actually looked bigger now to Marc, than when their conversation had first begun. Marc was also pretty sure that her stomach had tightened up a bit now too, with the same results of her muscles swimming just below the surface of her skin that seemed to be tightening up and accentuating all of her muscles.

“Seriously, you really need to take it easy Nora, you’re going to give yourself an aneurysm”, Marc said with genuine concern.

“What are you talking about?!!” Nora was now shouting.

“Your muscles and veins are pulsating Nora. Take a look for yourself.”

Marc walked Nora over to the mirror and pointed. Nora looked into the mirror and thought Marc sounded crazy, but her reflection, seemed to be reflecting what Marc was saying. She was definitely more toned than she had been in her life, and her muscles looked as if they were pulsating and growing before her own eyes. She studied herself carefully and spoke, “I worked out for two hours yesterday Marc, there is no way that I’ve gotten bigger in only a day. Why don’t you leave me alone, so I can shower?” She sounded as if she didn’t believe it herself.

Marc shook his head in frustration, and left Nora to herself. From downstairs, he heard the sounds of Nora showering. He sat down at the computer and began searching the internet for more information about the gym; he found none.

Nora came downstairs dressed in fresh gym clothes, and stood in the doorway. Her thighs no longer just looked toned to him. Nora thighs had gotten bigger while she showered and now looked positively large in her tiny shorts, and her arms were also showing new signs of cuts and definition too. Marc spoke, “do you really think that it’s wise for you to go back to the gym?”

“Good bye Marc. I’ll see you later.” Nora left for the gym.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Building Blocks by Virgil
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 10:37:45 pm »
-THREE-

Nora was early and waited in the free weight room for Doc to arrive. She strolled around the room pausing occasionally to reach out and pick up a random dumbbell. She was amazed at how light some of them now felt to her. She was standing in front of a mirror, and looking at her reflection, as she held two fort-five pound dumbbell’s when Doc arrived. Her biceps ballooned a bit as she pumped out curls.

“Put those down and follow me”, Doc commanded of Nora. Obediently, she put the weights down and followed him. Doc unlocked the door and let the two of them into his office. Nora noticed how cold the office felt, making it seem more like a doctor’s office than it did the day before. Doc sat down at his desk and asked Nora to take a seat on the edge of the table. He turned away from her and switched on his laptop computer. He began shuffling papers as the computer ran its random checks before coming to life. Nora sat on the edge of the exam table and rubbed her hands across her arms feeling the newly formed muscles with disbelief. She nervously looked around the office and saw what looked like restraint belts attached to the side of the exam table that she was sitting atop. She wondered if the belts, like her muscles had been there yesterday.

Doc turned around and was now wearing a stethoscope and had a blood-pressure cuff in his hands. Nora remarked, “They don’t call you Doc for nothing do they?”

“Not really.”

“That wasn’t exactly a tetanus booster that you gave to me yesterday was it Doc?”

“Not really.”

Nora smiled at Doc, and he allowed himself to return the smile back at her, before speaking, “I want to take your vitals again before we get started okay.”

Nora gave Doc the thumbs up, and he winked back at her, before taking her blood-pressure, temperature, pulse pressure, and respirations per minute. Once he was done, he stood up and said, “Great, now remove your clothes please”.

“Towel; I need a towel please!” Nora demanded. Doc didn’t respond back verbally, he only motioned towards the cabinet in the office with his pen, never taking his eyes from his notes or computer.

Once again, Nora removed her clothes, except this time her body was no longer smooth and soft. It now had a much leaner look and feel to it. Nora paused to look at herself in the full length mirror, and Doc put his hand on her shoulder, and said, “not yet”. Nora was confused, but immediately covered herself up with the towel.

Nora stepped up on the scale and to her surprise; she had gained almost ten pounds since the previous day. She began to step down and Doc asked her to “stay put”. He lifted out the black height ruler tucked inside the scale and Nora asked, “surely you don’t need to measure my height again do you? I understand taking my blood-pressure and even my weight daily. I can clearly see that I’ve developed muscle in the past twenty-four hours, but you can’t tell me that my height has changed, can you?”

“See for yourself”, Doc replied. “You are almost three inches taller today.”

“Five-six!”

“Actually you’re more than a hair over five-six, closer to five-six and a half.”

“Wow, Doc. That’s fucking awesome!”

“Nicely done Nora”, Doc said, sounding earnest, and not in the least bit surprised.

“But Doc…I didn’t do anything. I mean you…”

Doc only smiled and pulled out another syringe and an alcohol pad. This time Nora turned around and presented her rump to him. Nora noticed that the syringe was slightly bigger than the one he had previously used on her. Doc raised the towel and rubbed her butt cheek with the alcohol. Nora felt a chill as he pinched her flesh before sticking her with the needle. The fluid felt very thick as it entered the thick tissues below her flesh, and Nora could actually feel the liquid breaking up and spreading into her system. It was cold and made her nipples stick out slightly as it traveled throughout her body.

Nora stepped off the scale and almost lost her balance. She felt that her equilibrium had been affected by the injection that Doc had just administered. He reached out and caught her, preventing her from spilling onto the floor. Nora’s breathing became heavy and her vision was now being affected as well.

“Am I going to make it Doc?”

“You should already be feeling normal by now”, he said smiling.

Nora stood upright, and noticed that what he was saying was absolutely correct. She did in fact feel fine. Whatever after effects of whatever it was inside that syringe were no longer there, and was completely gone. Nora felt fine. In fact she felt better than fine. She felt fantastic, she thought. With that she put back on her gym clothes and noticed that clothes that she brought with her were now fitting much more snug than when she had first put them on this very same morning.

She was able to fit her body into them, but the shorts were so snug now, that they looked as if they were made of spandex and her t-shirt was straining to completely cover her torso. Her arms were bulging out of the sleeves, and even her breasts were now much larger and were pressed hard against the inside of her shirt.

Doc worked Nora out much harder than he had the previous day. At the end of the day, she was rewarded with a twenty minute massage. Nora did not complain either. Nora lay on the table barely covered by another towel, while Doc worked his magic, and massaged her sore muscles. She closed her eyes, and began to really relax and almost fell asleep, when she was awakened by Doc once again rubbing her butt cheek with alcohol prior to sticking her with yet another syringe. This one had not been as thick as the one from the morning, but she still felt the cool liquid enter her flesh. She had no idea of what he was putting into her, but she was beginning to suspect that there was no turning back now. She never came close to passing out either. Nora put on her clothes and left for home.

-FOUR-

On the third day of her work outs with Doc, Nora stood on the scale, and saw that her weight had increased by another twenty pounds. She had also grown another four inches. Doc must have figured on this, and had laid out some new workout clothes for her to wear. The clothes had the Building Blocks logo emblazed on them with bright pink letters. Nora thanked him, and stepped into them. The two made very little conversation that day, and focused mostly on weight training and nutrition. They continued like this for the next few days, until the weekend. Doc advised her to take the weekend off. Nora had no idea what she would do with herself. Marc had briefly come home the night of her second work out at Building Blocks with Doc; he took one look at her and left without saying so much as “good-bye”. She hadn’t spoken to him in over fort-eight hours, but strangely enough, she cared more about not being able to work out than she cared about Marc’s absence.

The week had been long and hard, but Nora was totally into the whole thing and felt great. She had gained a total of sixty pounds, and weighed one-hundred and seventy-eight pounds. She was now also over six feet tall too, but none of this mattered. The weekend was going to be long and hard on her. She didn’t want to be at home by herself, and unable to work out. She wanted to be in the gym with Doc, but he had been adamant. She was to take the weekend off, get rest, and exercise lightly only if it was absolutely necessary. Nora found it to be more than absolutely necessary, and rode her bicycle to the beach on Saturday morning.

She wore the smallest bikini that she could fit herself into, and enjoyed all of the attention that she had received that day. People would stop dead in their tracks to stare and gawk at her. While she knew that muscular women were not everyone’s cup of tea, and she figured that some people were looking at her purely for the shock value, it just didn’t seem to matter to her and she really didn’t care. People were really noticing her, and that felt really great.

When she got home from the beach she showered, put on one of Marc’s old shirts and a pair of his boxer shorts, proceeded downstairs and fixed a mini-meal consisting of six chicken breasts with steamed white rice. She ate heartily and then watched the news. Later she fixed another meal and then slept hard all night. The next day she felt like shit, and only left the house to pick up the news paper. She couldn’t wait to get to bed Sunday night so she could wake up and go to the gym first thing on Monday morning and work out some more with Doc.

The next day she woke up, showered and went to the gym early; Doc was waiting for her. He took her vitals, and before he could say “strip”, she was already in her birthday suit. She didn’t even bother to get a towel; she just stood on the scale in the nude and waited for Doc to proceed with his measurements and needle pricks.

“Very good Nora”, Doc praised her, “you managed to maintain over the weekend. Did you work out at all?”

“I went for a bike ride.”

“Ah yes, to the beach I see. Looks like you got some sun.”

“A little”, Nora gushed.

“From the looks of your tan lines, I’d say that ‘little’ best describes your beach attire.”

“Well…”

“Nora, we’re not finished here yet. You can’t go showing off your body until we’ve completed the process.”

“The process”, Nora heard Marc’s voice in her head, “who talks like that?” Maybe Marc was right to be concerned. After all, Nora had no idea just what “the process” was, that Doc was putting her through. The thought of having a rock hard body like a body builder’s never ever really appealed to Nora, let alone was anything that she had ever actually thought of for herself. Not to mention the fact, that this was not something that she even asked to be a part of. Yet for some reason, she could think of no reason not to be a part of it. Still she wondered when they would be finished with the process. Just how big was she supposed to get?

Doc told Nora to lie down on the exam table. Nora lay with her stomach down on the table, and held herself up on her elbows. She looked down at her breasts and couldn’t believe how engorged they looked.

“Doc, I have so many questions, and I don’t exactly know where to begin, but is it me or are my…”, Nora was stopped mid sentence as Doc approached her with not one, but two enormous syringes.

“Jesus Doc!” To Nora, the syringes looked like as if they were the size of soda cans.

“I told you to lie down. Now I need you to hold still.” Nora gripped the sides of the exam table tightly. The veins in her arms were now bulging like highways on a roadmap. “Just relax; you’re going to give yourself an embolism.” Now Doc sounded like Marc.

Nora didn’t remember passing out, but she did remember how badly the two shots had hurt when Doc began administering them to her. There was intense pain, a moment of intense heat throughout her body and then she was aware that she still lying on the table, and was still in the nude. Doc was giving her a deep tissue massage.

“You’re giving me a before workout massage?” She said as she came to.

“No.” Nora was confused. “We’re finished, or at least we are for the day.”

“Doc, I don’t understand.”

“I will tell you this, Nora. I tried to give you a much larger dose today, and there were some very interesting effects, but not to worry. We’ll pick up again tomorrow.”

“But, I feel like I did work out. My body is aching, and I can barely move my arms.”

“I could not have predicted better that your body would respond so well to the treatments. We are almost finished now.”

“But I wanted to work out today”, Nora complained and sounded a bit too whiney for Doc’s tastes.

Doc laughed, “Nora my dear, the whole purpose of these experiments is so that people don’t have to work out.”

“What!” Nora said loudly.

“Please Nora, you need to calm down.”

“Calm down, fuck you!” Nora said. “Experiments! I never volunteered to be a part of any experiment.”

“As a matter of fact you did last week.”

Nora gave Doc a look of disbelief, and Doc pulled out her gym membership contract and held it up for her to read.

“No one ever reads the fine print Nora. Not even you and your scholarly looking boyfriend.”

“He’s not by boyfriend.” Nora raised her head, and began to move her legs off of the table. She still felt a bit wobbly, but was able to get onto her feet. She took a step towards Doc, and paused when she caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror.

Never backing away from her, Doc began speaking slowly, “Please, indulge yourself Nora; take a good look at the new you.” Nora began looking at herself in the mirror. She had no idea how tall she was, but she guessed that she was over six-foot five now. Her torso was now as wide as a bookcase, and her neck was thick with muscle too. Her forearms were large, and her biceps were even bigger with deep cuts to them. Her waste was still slender in contrast to her hips and extremely massive legs. Most strange of all was the size of her breasts. They looked massive in spite of how huge the rest of her chest was. She turned and looked at her back which was large and in proportion to the rest of her massive size.

“Doc, you stated that we weren’t quite finished didn’t you?”

“Yes I did.”

“When will we be done?”

“Tomorrow”, Doc said with a very pleasant sounding tone.

“So I have one more treatment?” Nora was excited about the prospect of getting even bigger than she already was.

“Yes, we just have one more treatment, and then we will be all done, and you can go back…I mean go about your business.”

Nora was so excited and continued looking at herself proudly in the mirror. Doc smiled as he watched Nora enjoying herself. “Nora, I need to visit the lavatory, would you be a good girl while I’m gone?”

“Sure Doc!” Nora ran over and gave Doc a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek. “Oh my God, Doc; I’m still naked!” Nora said with a bit of a squeal. Doc only shrugged and grinned, before leaving Nora alone with the mirror.

Nora continued admiring herself in the mirror while Doc relieved himself. Nora had looked at herself long enough for the moment, and decided that it would be best if she finally got dressed. Doc had left some more new clothes out for her. The clothes that he had left out were not gym clothes this time, but a nice sundress and some plain cotton underwear. She didn’t question a thing, and just put them on. They even seemed to be her style, “how nice”, she thought. “I can’t wait to see how much bigger I’m going to be when they’re finished with me”, Nora thought, looking at herself in the mirror wearing the sundress.

There was a pair of rubber flip-flops that were not exactly her style, but they would do. As she slipped into them, the phone in the office began to ring. Nora looked around as if Doc would appear at any moment, but he didn’t. Nora opened the door and peered out into the free weight room, but she only saw JIM, and she tried getting his attention, but he could not hear her over the music on his headphones.

Nora took a step towards the phone, and placed her hand over the receiver, but it stopped ringing, and switched over to voice mail. Nora heard a voice that wasn’t Doc’s, but was JIM’s eager-to-please voice.

“Block Laboratories Inc, no one is available to answer this extension, please leave your name, number and time of call and a tech will get back to you as soon as possible.” There was a click on the line, and then Nora heard another familiar voice.

“James? Hey it’s Marc; you guys will be able to make Nora, uh, normal again won’t you? I mean I saw her at the beach this weekend and she looked AMAZING. But seriously, did you have to make her so damn big? She’s fucking huge! You guys said that you’d be finished with her by Friday, and it’s now Monday. Did you guys make her even bigger than she was this weekend? She must look like a total freak by now.” Nora heard Marc make some chuckling noises. “Anyway, I got a call from Doc on my voice mail, and he mentioned that you guys will be finished with the growth shit today, and that she’ll be back to normal tomorrow. I’ve got my cell, so call me back and we can arrange my payment or just come see me. I’m staying at the Freemont on 5th. Don’t forget my syringes either, that was part of the deal, and ‘fuck yeah’ I do want to get big too, but not as big as Nora. Jesus Christ, was that really necessary?”

Nora stared at the phone with so much anger filling up her insides. She glanced back at the mirror, but could not bear to look at herself, as she felt completely duped by these bad men. She wanted to cry, and could not allow herself to do so. Then a thought hit her, but she needed to be quick. Doc could come in any minute. Nora leapt across the room and studied the phone, looking for the stupid message delete button on the phone. The door knob began to click, and there was a voice from the other side.

“Nora, are you decent?” Doc sounded as if he was taunting her. Nora didn’t know how to respond, but was able to locate the button, and deleted the message before Doc and Jim joined her in the room. Nora was back in front of the mirror looking pleased.

“I see you found everything you needed”, Jim asked.

“Huh!” Nora sounded surprised by the question.

“The dress and the sandals Nora, you found everything”, Doc explained.

“Yes Doc, you guys did very well.”

“Well thank you Nora” Jim said, sounding quite pleased.

“No, thank you”, Nora said shaking her head, “you guys are really amazing.”

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Building Blocks by Virgil
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 10:38:21 pm »
-FIVE-

Nora made her way into the center of town weaving in and out of traffic on her little scooter. She would go to the Freemont Hotel on 5th and confront Marc herself. She decided that she would require a few things before she caught up with Marc though. There were loads of nice dress shops near the hotel, and any of them would do, but a stop at the local hardware store was in order first and foremost. She spotted an independently owned store on the opposite side of the street. It was small, but it would work. She didn’t know how much time she had, but she was formulating a plan in her head. All she needed to do was to get to Marc before Doc or Jim did.

A little over an hour later, Nora entered the bar in the lobby of the Freemont Hotel. The bar was mostly empty, and Nora sat at one of the stools against the bar. She crossed one of her long muscular legs over the other, and checked out her reflection behind the bar. The bartender gave out a little whistle before addressing her directly, “whew, may I help you ma’am?”

“Yeah, you may start by calling me Nora, and finish by pouring me a Vodka Tonic.”

“Excellent, is Absolute okay with you Nora?”

“Absolutely!” Nora replied with a wink and a chuckle.

“Coming right up!”

“Excuse me sir.”

“It’s Frank.”

“Right, Frank, I’m supposed to be meeting someone who’s staying in your hotel, and I’m a bit early. Do you have a house phone where I can call up to his room?”

“Damn, I was hoping that it wouldn’t be a ‘him’, but I can’t say that I don’t blame him for being a ‘him’.” Nora looked a bit puzzled, put then was quick to put it together. “There’s a phone here behind the bar that you may use it if you’d like, or if you require more privacy, there’s a phone booth over by the main entrance.”

Nora thanked him, and took him up on his offer to use the phone behind the bar. Nora slid off of the stool, and walked around the bar in her six inch heels, putting her over seven feet tall. Frank had to step back to allow her into the bar, which he didn’t mind as it gave him a better opportunity to take in the full Nora. She was decked out in a slinky pale blue mini, sleeveless dress that left nothing to the imagination. Frank’s breath was caught in his throat, and he gasped when she brushed past him. Nora smiled and gushed back at him.

Nora picked up the phone thanking Frank once again. “Operator, can you please connect me with a Marc Salter? Thank you, so much.” Nora stood with her legs crossed and played with a strand of hair that fell into her face, while she waited to be connected with Marc. Frank mixed her drink with one eye on his task, and the other never quite leaving Nora.

“Marc! Hey sweetie, it’s Nora. Guess where I am? No, I’m not at the gym silly.” Nora shrugged her massive shoulders, and rolled her eyes at Frank. “I’m downstairs in the lobby. Well of course I want you to come down here and meet me. Why else would I be here? Of course, I’m alone. We can discuss that later. Well why don’t you come and see for yourself. Ten minutes, great! Bye.”

Frank handed Nora the vodka tonic, and before he could speak, Nora cut him off, “Does this place have another exit besides the one by the desk?”

“Yeah, but one would have to come through this bar to use it. It’s over there”, Frank said pointing to Nora’s left.

“Perfect.”

“But…” Frank paused. There is a subterranean parking garage that your friend can get to using the elevators. Do you know what floor he is staying on?”

“The operator said that he was in L-51.”

“Perfect, he’s up in the mezzanine above the lobby. If you stand in the doorway of my bar, and look up and to the left you should be able to see the door to his room. You’ll have a great view of him getting on the elevator.”

“Thanks”, Nora said, and tossed a fifty dollar bill at him. “I’ll be right back!” She said before strutting off in her little dress and high heels. Frank wore a big grin, as he watched Nora run off.

Nora made it just in time to see a man getting onto the elevator that looked just like Marc. Nora strolled to the elevator and pushed “down” on the elevator call button, and waited. She knew that by pressing down, the elevator would stop at the lobby. Had she pushed “up” the elevator would take the passenger to the parking garage first prior to stopping on her floor. She was pretty sure that it would work this way, but now one-hundred percent, but it did. The elevator doors slid open, and Marc was inside attempting to push the “Door Close” button and the “P1” buttons simultaneously. This was not working out so well for Marc. “Hello Marc”, Nora said prior to seizing Marc by the wrist, helping him out of the elevator. Marc didn’t bother to protest.

“What’s up baby?” Marc said attempting coolness.

Nora only glared at Marc choosing not to respond to his dumb question. She continued escorting him into the bar. Frank was still behind the bar, and looked as if he was really enjoying his smoke break.

“Nora!” Frank said with trails of smoke blasting from the corners of his mouth. “I see you found your friend. Can I get him something too? I’m sorry, you must be Marc. I’m Frank, what can I get you my man?”

Marc was wearing a helpless expression, and didn’t immediately respond. Nora spoke up, “Marc, Frank asked you a question, dear. Why don’t you just bring him a ‘whatever’s-on-tap’; that will be fine. Don’t you think Marc?”

Marc said nothing. He was staring at Nora, and could not believe that this was the same woman that he had been living with for the past seven years, and the same woman that he had known for the past ten years. He had always been a foot or so taller than her. Now the truth was the opposite.

Nora and Marc sat in silence while they waited for Frank to bring out their drinks. Nora looked around the bar, occasionally making eye contact with Marc, catching him checking out her body. He would stop checking her out when their eyes would meet, but only momentarily.

“If I may say Nora” Marc began, but Nora cut him off.

“Don’t even think about it asshole! I heard the phone message that you left on the answering machine at the gym.”

Marc looked stricken, but Nora explained things so eloquently, “I was in the fucking room by myself you tool. How could you do such a thing to a person that you claim to love!”

Frank interrupted the one sided conversation by bringing out their drinks, “For the lady, a vodka tonic, and for the gentleman, a draught.”

“Thank you Frank” Nora said, and raised her glass, “that will be all”, and then turning to Marc she purred, “How could you say such mean things?”

Marc said nothing and only stared at his beer.

“I think it’s time that you and I had a little chat. I want to finish my drink and then we’ll continue this upstairs.”

Nora escorted Marc to his room, and then locked the door behind them. “Let’s pick up where we left off. I understand that you, Jim and Doc were already acquainted?”

“No, just Jim and I”, Marc was standing on the opposite side of the room as far away from Nora as possible. “I didn’t meet Doc until last week.”

Nora sat on the bed with her long legs pulled up off of the floor. Nora opened up her purse and began fixing her make-up. “I see, and just how did you meet Jim?”

“I already told you before we ever went there; he was a student teacher, but was never picked up with the district. The school didn’t need to hire a chemistry teacher, so he went to work in the private sector and wound up with some lab that makes work-out supplements and shit.”

“….’And Shit’, such eloquence for an English major.” Marc rolled his eyes at Nora, whom was puckering her freshly painted lips into a tiny cosmetics mirror that she held in her hand. “Please Marc, come sit down”, she said, patting the bed right next to her, “I promise I won’t bite.”

Marc figured that he didn’t have much of a choice, so he cautiously approached and then sat down next to Nora on the edge of the bed. She smiled and then leaned back on her arms, and flipped her hair back. She batted her eyes at Marc, giving him a look, and then got up on her hands and knees and moved to the head of the bed. Marc was impressed as he watched her move on her hands and knees; every muscle in her huge legs looked as if they were working to support her size and strength. She actually looked quite amazing to him, yet very, very dangerous.

“Come closer,” she purred. Marc began to rise to his feet, so he could walk around the bed, but Nora stopped him. “Wait”, she said in a very low tone, “not that way. I want you to come to me, from across the bed.” Marc turned and placed one knee on the bed, and then the other knee crawling towards Nora.

“I’m sorry baby, but the student loans and the shitty economy proved to be too much for me, I had to do something, and Jim had this great offer…god damn I’ve missed you.”

He felt himself getting a bit hard as he crawled toward Nora who now looked like a goddess, but before things could get going, Nora swiftly wrapped her massive legs around Marc’s neck slamming and pinning him to the bed.

Nora lay on her side, holding Marc at bay while he lamely clawed at his neck and her powerful thighs. Nora seemed to pay no attention to this, and began looking at her nails with a slightly bored look on her face. “And just how much money are you getting paid to let those two assholes inject toxins into my body Marc.”

Marc tried, but was completely incapable of speech with Nora’s legs cutting off most of his air supply. “Marc”, Nora sighed, “for a scholar, you can be quite dim at times. For the love of god, hold up your fucking fingers; I can count you know.”

Marc held up his right hand, displaying all five fingers. Nora looked at him, and considered the number he was showing. Did he mean to say, 5K? If she was worked over like a lab rat for a mere five thousand dollars, she would be pissed, and might not be able to let go of Marc’s little neck. But, five million just seemed a tad too high as well. She would have to explore the matter a bit deeper. “Marc, do you mean to say, five thousand dollars?”

Marc shook his head; at first, Nora thought that he was putting up more of a struggle, and then she saw that he was now raising his thumb up and down at her.

“Higher?”

Marc did his best to nod his head between Nora’s thighs.

“I see, more then, fifty thousand dollars?”

Marc’s face was quite red now, and Nora watched for his face to become blue or purple, but it hadn’t yet. Marc shook his head again, and raised his thumb up and down.

“Five million?”

Marc shook his head and rolled his eyes, while giving Nora the thumbs down. Nora was confused, and then Marc began making what looked like the symbol for “okay”, and Nora realized that he was making a bunch of “zeros”.

“Ah, five-hundred thousand dollars!”

Marc began shaking his head and kind of slapped at Nora’s thigh, as if he was trying to clap his hands. Nora smiled, and released him from her grip. Marc took in a large breath of air, and then began coughing hard.

“Sorry baby”, Nora cooed at Marc while caressing his face tenderly. Marc was weak, but he did his best to recoil from Nora. Nora got up from the bed to give him his space, and actually fetched him a glass of water. Marc looked up at her, contemplating her actions before accepting the water. She once again tried to touch him, and this time he allowed it.

“What happens now?” Marc asked after finishing three glasses of water.

“Well, for starters, you will call Jim or Doc or whomever you are supposed to meet with and postpone the meeting until tomorrow at the earliest.”

“Why?”

“Because you are going to tell them, that you want them to make me normal again or the deal is off.”

“But how does this give me any leverage, they’re supposed to make you smaller tomorrow?”

“You will tell them that you will go to not only the police, but you will also go to the feds, and have them all thrown in jail for performing experiments on unwilling participants.”

“But why do all of this?”

“As much as I enjoy all of this, I don’t want to be this size forever.”

“But the plan is for them to change you back to normal tomorrow I thought.”

“Oh Marc, can you be that dumb, that’s what they want you to think.”

“But?”

“Just do what I say, and I’ll handle them tomorrow.”

Marc wasn’t sure how much she knew about the deal, but Nora never brought up anything about the vials of growth serum that were a part of his deal. “Fine, Nora. We’ll handle things you’re way, but you have to meet me here tomorrow.”

“No problem, just one more thing Marc.”

Marc narrowed his eyes, and gave her a slight look of concern.

“Actually, two things: since I was used as a guinea pig, I’d like half of the money. I’d say that I’m entitled to at least that.”

“What’s the other thing?”

Marc thought for sure that Nora was going to ask about the serum, and then she surprised him by saying, “this” and removed her dress. He was even more surprised to see that she was not wearing any panties.

“Really, Nora, after everything that I put you through; no hard feelings?”

“Well Marc, perhaps just one from the looks of things”, Nora purred and touched Marc’s crotch.

Marc stripped out of his clothes, and flopped down on the bed and announced, “be gentle”.

“Oh I will, baby.” Nora said and reached into her bag, pulling out a neatly coiled rope in one of her hands. Marc began to move, but Nora was quick with a left hook, knocking him out cold. Nora tied up Marc nice and tight to the bed before putting back on her clothes. Nora hummed and sang “Just call me angel of the morning” as she tended to the knots. She put back on her clothes, and went downstairs for another drink with Frank. Hopefully he hadn’t finished his shift yet, she thought. He hadn’t.

-SIX-

The gym was scarcely populated when Nora entered for the last time. She was greeted by a familiar tall, lean and perfectly tanned young man wearing a hanging name tag that read JIM. Nora still found Jim to be overly helpful, as if his whole being depended upon his pleasing her. Jim had been assigned to escort Nora to Doc. He seemed nervous, and spoke very fast and with frantic excitement, occasionally pausing for what Nora thought was an annoying dramatic effect.

“Would you like to see the free weights room Nora?”

“How about we cut through the bulls shit Jim. We both know why I’m here.”

Jim looked puzzled.

“Look, I’m here so you can make me ‘normal’ again, and, I’m also going to be picking up the money. Marc has decided to share it with me. Isn’t that just sweet?”

“That’s great Nora, but Doc is running a little late.”

“Oh, I don’t mind waiting. I’ll just show myself in.” Jim walked Nora to the door, and let her in.

“I’ll just phone him to let him know that you’re here.” Jim left Nora alone, and called Doc to tell him that Nora was waiting for him in his office.

Doc arrived at his office fifteen minutes later with a briefcase in his hand, presumably full of money, and was surprised to see Nora standing in his office completely nude except for a pair of high heels.

“Not very clinical of you Nora.”

“I thought that the heels would be a nice touch.”

“Yes, they do bring out…your eyes, but really, I don’t need to take any of your vitals today, Nora. I’m told that you even know why you’re here. Is this true?”

“Yes, it is Doc”, Nora said taking a step towards Doc.

“Stay right there please.” Doc sounded a bit nervous for the first time ever to Nora.

“Whatever you say Doc”, Nora said putting her hands up displaying her palms.

“Why don’t you go ahead and put on a towel or something Nora.”

Nora grinned broadly at Doc, and teased, “are you sure that you don’t want to take one last look at your handy work, or perhaps one last feel?” Nora pushed her massive breasts up against Doc.

Doc’s hands fell to his sides, dropping the tiny syringe that he had been preparing. Nora grabbed Doc and pulled him closer to her, his hands came up and he began feeling her up.

“Yes Doc, that’s it.” Nora began undressing Doc, starting with his shirt. “My, my, you haven’t been using too have you Doc?”

“Nah, mine are all natural.” Nora stopped him by putting her mouth against his. She finished undressing him and put him up on the exam table. They continued groping and pawing at one another, and kissing wildly. They stopped kissing when Nora took a hold of Doc by her hands, and began steadily, but firmly stroking him. Doc rested back on his arms with his eyes closed while she rubbed him.

“Do you have a condom?”

Doc’s eyes opened up, “No”, he said sounding disappointed.

“Hang on, I’ve got one”, Nora said, while keeping a hold of him with one hand, while the other reached down to her purse on the floor. Doc’s smile returned to his face and he closed his eyes. Nora continued to stroke him.

There was the faint familiar smell of isopropyl alcohol in the air, and Doc opened his eyes up wide as he got a chill, before he felt Nora plunge the syringe deep into his flesh where the hip and ass cheek meet.

“Nora! What have you done…” Doc rolled off of the exam table and onto the floor, curling up into a fetal position while writhing with pain. Nora stood over him and watched as his muscles began to constrict before shrinking and retreating under his skin. He hugged at his knees tightly as his body grew smaller.

“Fucking bitch”, were Doc’s final words, but not before his body withered away to that of a ninety pound, weakling. Nora stepped over the bag of bones that lie on the floor, and put her clothes back on. She picked up the briefcase that Doc had entered the room with and counted the money. There were two large syringes in the case as well, with explicit instructions for Marc.

Nora found three smaller syringes in the office and began transferring liquid into the three smaller ones. She filled them with the growth serum, and placed them in her purse. She filled another one with the stuff that had been meant to make her normal again, the stuff that she had used to kill Doc. She wondered if her body could handle another couple of doses of the growth serum. She wondered if Marc would even notice that the number of syringes didn’t match up with the paperwork. She began wondering if Frank would be working at the bar tonight. She felt like dancing.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Author: [wkeith999] Jody
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 12:11:23 pm »
Jody
by wkeith
wkeith999@yahoo.com

She kneels before me, totally subservient, totally in love. I chastise myself silently but know I am going to continue taking advantage of her. My dumb, spectacular niece, Jody.

From my perspective as I sit on the couch, even with her kneeling, my eyes are at the level of her bulging abs. And some abs they are, too. An eight pack of solid brick, defined with separations you could lose a pencil in. Her entire body is the stuff of wet dreams, only I am awake. And she is my willing sex slave.

I shift a bit to give my boner more room. We haven't even started yet and I am already hard and ready.

"Jody, who do you love?" I ask unnecessarily.

"You, Uncle," comes her breathy reply. Her voice is husky and immensely sexy, something natural and not put on. She keeps her head bowed, totally at my command.

Jody was born with a limited IQ but an incredible body. Even as a child she towered above nearly everyone else, child or adult. By the time she was in the 6th grade she was 5 foot 10 and had 16 inch arms. No one would play with her for fear of her huge strength, innocent but sometimes dangerous. She drifted on through school with social promotions until she graduated from high school with a meaningless degree and an acute sense of inferiority.

When she was 13, I was thrust into her life when I married her aunt. I am a patient man and she soon was spending what time she could with me because I never made her feel inferior and always made time for her. When Jody was 14 she underwent puberty and fixated on me as her wonderful uncle. She clearly adored me and I was always kind to her. While in high school she was often hurt by remarks from other girls and I was there to hold her and tell her I loved her so what boys said didn't matter. When a boy tried to take advantage of her once in the 10th grade - she was already developing a spectacular body -- she tried to defend herself and accidentally broke every bone in his arm, putting him out of school for three months and ensuring that no one else would ever mess with her. I held her while she cried through it and took her back to school after her suspension to talk to the principal and ease her way back to class. The adoration in her eyes when I took-on the principal was electric.

I, of course, couldn't help but guiltily notice her incredible body as she matured. But I was married and besides, Jody was a minor. I remember one particular day at the family cabin up at Quinbastious Lake when she appeared in a bikini and I almost had a heart attack. Her abs were spectacular, her breasts an easy 38, her biceps 19 inches and her entire body one gigantic sex muscle cris-crossed with blood vessels. When she picked-up the beached cottage raft, which had to weigh over 300 pounds, I had to quickly excuse myself as my swim trunks filled-up with cum.

I knew she had badly hurt a guy who had tried to grab her breasts when she was in high school, and besides, she was still a minor and I was married.

The next summer she graduated from high school, with little chance of getting a job. My wife had left me for a jock she had known years before. I was devastated. For weeks I sat at home in a stupor after work, in my bathrobe, drinking blackberry brandy and staring unseeing at the TV. One night the phone rang.

"Uncle?" The timid, husky voice was Jody's.

"Hi, Honey. How are you?"

"Really bad," she said and then I could hear her crying. "Brandon got high again and called me fat and stupid and threw me out. Said I was a freak because my muscles are so much bigger than his. I don't have anywhere to go!" She burst into a new torrent of tears. I knew she had no money and must be calling me using the prepaid phone card I had given her at Christmas.

Her sobbing slowed, and then she said, "Uncle. Can I stay with you for a little while? I won't be any trouble and I can help take care of the dogs for you." An inveterate animal lover, I had four dogs and they did take a lot of time and trouble. The pleading in her voice, combined with my loneliness and half a bottle of brandy, loosened my tongue. I heard myself reply, "Sure, Honey. You can stay as long as you like."

"Oh, Uncle! Thank you! I'll be so good to you!" And she was gone, the receiver hastily re-hooked. Good to me? I sat there for a moment, wondering why I had said it. But I knew. Her body. That incredible body. I was separated and lonely and immensely horny and images of her body flooded my mind. Well, she was 18 now ...

Jody showed-up the next morning, very early, all her stuff in the back of her 1991 Festiva. I awoke when she rang the bell and Brimstone and Paws, two of my dogs, started their barking and howling. I stumbled down stairs in my bathrobe and opened the door to find myself airborne, my feet a foot off the floor in Jody's bear hug. She was wearing only a t-shirt and shorts and her muscles pushed almost painfully against me as my erection sprang-up to full attention. I hoped she didn't notice.

"Uncle!" Her mouth was suddenly on mine in a kiss and then was released as she prattled, "Thank you! I didn't know who else to call and I was so scared ... "

Scared? Still aloft I glanced at what had to be 22-inch biceps and wondered what could scare her. I was well aware that my intentions were no longer familial but didn't care at that moment.

"Jody. Put me down. Come in." Her face fell and she let my feet back on the floor, her face suddenly sad, tears beginning to form.

"Uncle. I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me. It's just that ... " She choked-up.

Quickly I took control. "Jody, Honey, it's ok. I'm glad to see you. I was just so surprised at your strength and how big you've gotten." And your amazing muscle bod, I added silently.

"Am I ugly?" she asked in a little girl voice.

"Ugly? You're beautiful, Honey. I didn't want to tell you because I was married to your aunt and because you were a kid, but now, I guess it's ok ... "

Her face brightened. "Oh, Uncle!" She swooped me up again and now her kiss was seriously sexual. "Do you like my muscles? I saw you looking at me that time at the cabin and wasn't sure how you felt. Let me show you!"

I was again returned to the ground and Jody began muscle posing for me. My mouth dropped open. I couldn't help it. I was thunderstruck as my little niece became my best fantasy. Every inch of her was rippling sexy muscle. Her arms were enormous; I'd have guessed over 20 inches. She put her hands behind her head and flexed and her body exploded in muscle. The armpits on her t-shirt burst. Her abs, below the hem of her too-small t- shirt, were an eye-popping eight-pack. Her pecs impossible. Her thighs were pillars of ropy muscle, her calves gigantic diamonds of sexuality. She was well over six feet of beauty, her blue eyes and ruby lips the top of the sundae. How could anyone have thrown her out?

"Do you like me?" Again, shy and girlish.

"Yes, Honey, you are beautiful and ... very sexy."

"Oh, Uncle!" I was lifted into another muscle hug.

"Jody! You're so strong!" I gasped. Please put me down.

"Are you angry, uncle?" The start of tears.

"No, Jody, of course not."

"Then can I stay? I'll do anything you say ... "

"Honey, I have to admit that I find you amazingly sexy. You're an adult now, so you can make your own decision. But if you stay, I'm selfish enough to ask that you be my lover with that incredible body of yours. You really turn me on, Honey. But I have to be the boss. I'd want you to be whatever I wanted you to be in bed." Had I really said that? How lonely and drunk was I?

"What do you want, Uncle?" Little girl voice coming from 265 pounds of solid muscle.

"Well, right now I'm buzzed and I'd like you to carry me to bed and make love to me with that fantastic body of yours." There. Said. Now she could hit me and tell me I was a pig.

But instead, instantly she was holding me up, my weight unnoticed by her.

"Uncle? Can I love you now? I've waited so long."

"Jody? I didn't know you, ah, felt that way about men. The way you hurt that school football player; a guy just threw you out, didn't he?"

"Oh, Uncle. In the last year I decided to try being with men. Some were nice, most not. And they were so weak. How could I get excited about having sex with them?"

"Jody ... I'm 30 years older than you and small and weak. Can you be with me as the boss?"

"Oh, yes! Because I love you so much. You were always nice to me and never hurt me and tried to help me and I love you. So can I take you up to bed?" Her face brightened.

She was serious. She was asking my permission when she could have picked me up with one hand and done whatever she liked. I really was the boss.

"Jody," I began. I was out of words. She wordlessly picked me up and took me up to bed. She laid me down gently and then stood and just looked at me. I looked back at a body that would make any man cum by just looking at. And it was all mine.

"Jody, if we are to make love, I have to know you'll not hurt me and that you'll do what I want." As horny as I was I was still very aware of her impossible strength and the chance that she could crush me to paste without trying. Part sexual excitement, part fear, I guess.

She looked down at me again and gazed at me with total love and a lot of lust. "Uncle, I will never hurt you and I will do whatever you say." She began to smile and tense her muscles. She knew what the sight of her was doing to me.

"OK. Then undress me and make love to me with your giant sexy muscles," I replied in a burst of drunken bravery. She leaned over and gently undressed me. Then, "How do you want me, Uncle?" she asked.

"Start flexing and make me hard with your muscle show and then get on top and fuck my brains out!" I heard my boozy mouth reply. "Prove you love me." I immediately winced at the coldness of my reply but said nothing further to amend it.

And she did. She gave me a flexing show that was so sexy that I couldn't help spurting after about five minutes. I was immediately ashamed but decided to see how far I could push this sex slave thing.

"Jody. I need to be hard again. Pick me up and give me head."

And she did. She lifted me in her arms as if I weighed nothing and seductively took my flaccid penis in her mouth. She began to slowly suck- off all the cum, clearly savoring it, and then she kept sucking me, my hands running over her concrete bowling ball biceps and neck muscles, until, after only several minutes, I was hard again. Very hard. I was covered in sweat and we hadn't even screwed yet.

I was in a near frenzy at that point. "Jody! Lay me down! Get on top of me! Fuck my brains out!" I heard myself yell as if from a distance.

Instantly she was astride me, careful to keep her weight on her thighs and not crushing me. She leaned over and I found one of her nipples in my mouth, her gigantic, hard breasts looming over me. Her abs were like a concrete wall come alive, her side plated with muscle, the scent of her wet sex making me wild..

"Please Jody! Put it in!" I gargled from around my mouthful.

And she did. I had never been harder and although I'm not very big, I went in very deep, her vagina tight, her pubic hair bunching between us. I ran my hands down her armor-platted sides and onto her granite thighs. All that power! And at my beck and call.

And we made love as I had only imagined. Her strength and endurance were unimaginable but so controlled that I never felt any fear. She rode me until I came again, rested, rode again, rested, rode again, until I was totally wasted. She then lay down beside me, the bed creaking alarmingly, and caressed me until I fell asleep. And that is how we spent the next three days (I called into work "sick").

Now the dream continues. Am I a selfish prick? Maybe. Jody is my willing slave and the sex is from a man's fantasy. She is always home, waiting for me. I ask her to meet me in different outfits. A nighty. Cut-off jeans and a muscle shirt. Hot pants and a tight blouse. In a leather dominatrix outfit with high heels (she's already 7 inches taller than I and in heels a foot taller; the following sex is enough to make one insane as she smiles at me, holding me inside her with one hand as she stands, flexing her other bicep in my face, as she fucks me into a stupor, her raw sexual power indescribable. And always loving and my willing slave).

And she keeps getting even sexier and stronger. I stopped measuring her arms after they passed 24 inches. She can curl the back of my car for reps. She can lift the entire car with her legs, although she doesn't do that anymore after a neighbor saw her and almost had a heart attack. We stay to ourselves and no one comes calling. I'm not surprised. There's no law against having an insanely sexy musclewoman living with you and fucking your brains out. Jody doesn't even have to exercise. She's "all natural," you'd say. One day I was changing a tire and my scissors jack failed. Jody just knelt and picked-up the side of my car while I finished changing the tire, made more difficult by having my raging erection twisted-up in my shorts. She then put-down the car, and picked-up the broken jack. She looked at me and said, "Do you want this, Uncle?"

"No, Honey." My boner throbbed. "Crush it for me."

"OK." She looked at me, smiled dazzlingly, and then put her arm through the scissor mechanism and started to flex. And the metal started to groan and squeal. Then, with one mighty flex, her enormous bicep burst the jack into scrap. It was me that was soon tearing at her clothing once inside, desperate to get at those fantastic muscles, to suck and drool and sweat over that arm, with its triple peaked power.

I don't know how long this situation can last, but at this point I don't care. The family long ago stopped talking to me. So what? Jody and I are no longer related. Do any of them have a 19-year-old sex muscle goddess to do their bidding and make sure they don't have an ounce of cum left in them? Not likely. I've asked Jody if she would be interested in getting some professional training and getting a part-time job. Still shy about her intellectual shortcomings, she isn't interested. In fact, when I mention it, she just smiles, gently pulls me close, undresses me and ... well, I forget what she asked. If you get my drift.

"Jody, who do you love?" I ask unnecessarily.

"You, Uncle," comes her breathy reply. Her voice is husky and immensely sexy, something natural and not put on. She keeps her head bowed, totally at my command.

I stand and slowly undress. She remains kneeling; I haven't yet given her permission to move. I drop my clothes onto the floor.

"Jody. You are my beautiful niece, aren't you?"

"Yes, Uncle." Still kneeling.

"I told you that we are alone you must call me 'master.'"

"Yes, master."

"Good. How do you wish to please me tonight, Jody?" We both know this game

She finally looks up, that dazzling smile framed by raven-black flowing hair and topped by piercing blue eyes. From my view her shoulders look supernatural, medicine balls of striated muscle. Her breasts jut straight out with no evidence of gravity, her nipples rampant and hard.

Her smile becomes startlingly sexual. She rises slowly. She comes towards me, her body then pressing hotly against mine. Warm stone.

Gently she embraces me and I am airborne again (a feeling I get a lot of in this relationship). Her lips press against mine, my feet well above the floor. She starts French kissing me and my penis once again springs to life. It is sore and chapped but game as ever.

"Master," she breathes, her lips softly kissing my ear. "I think it's thigh time." A time I love.

I feel myself being lowered to the floor until I am kneeling. She spreads her glorious, impossible thighs of granite muscle and carefully engulfs my head in her hairy vagina, her pussy lips already hot and wet, my ears blocked by solid thigh muscle. I grab her steel, perfect butt with both hands although I know I cannot make a dent in that mound of muscle, and bury my face in her sex. I start eating as she groans with pleasure, her hands behind her head, her eyes closed, a writhing tower of muscle, a smile on her lips. She is so sexy and strong! At last I pull my head out from between her legs and rub my face on her iron eight-pack, licking and sucking the impossible muscle in a frenzy of lust and jealousy. Then I plunge my face back into her sex. We come together and I sag back onto the floor, wasted. I look up to see that impossible hard body standing there.

She bends down, picks me up, cradles me, and licks me clean.

"Did you like that, Master?" Again a little girl and insecure. Do you want me to start exercising so I can get bigger muscles?"

Bigger muscles? The mind boggles.

Limp in her arms, I just smile lazily.

"No, sweetheart. Just keep loving me."

Her face again turns seductive.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I love you so much. I'd do anything for you. She cradles me with just one arm as she flexes the other arm in my face and I cannot help but bury my face against a triple- peaked bicep bigger than my head, intoxicated with her muscle and power.

From inside her armpit I hear my voice say, "Time for bed, Jody." Unbelievably, I'm hard again.

"I was hoping you'd say that, Uncle!" Carrying me effortlessly, she ascends the stairs. "How can I please you now?" she breathes in my ear, nibbling the ear lobe, her tongue alive in my ear..

Who's taking advantage of whom?

To Be Continued?

great story so far..hope it continues K+

Thanks for putting this here Hatour, I enjoy wkeith99's stories, he has a couple others on Diana that I enjoy greatly, like Stepmom and Rosaline. k+ for putting this up on here, but I would like to know, are you still writing? Anything in the plans?

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 03:41:46 am »
... but I would like to know, are you still writing? Anything in the plans?

I only write now when the inspiration strikes me.  I have had an idea bouncing around in my head for a while, so maybe sometime soon.  However, I just don't want to be come repeatative or have my stuff become stale.

You know, I have the same exact problem, inspiration comes few and far between for me, I'm not afraid of becoming reptetitive, though, I know I am bound to go over the same thing a couple times, because I write a lot of the same elements, lift and carry, shorter characters, muscle description, if I have the right inspiration, I can knock a story out just like that, but I haven't had that kind of inspiration for months and months.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Jody by wkeith999@yahoo.com
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 02:03:57 am »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Author: [startingstrength] Showing Off at the Club
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 05:26:56 am »
Showing off at the Club
by startingstrength

Nancy Forbes tossed her hair over her shoulder and casually ripped her sports bra apart and tossed it into the crowd. Her bowling ball tits sprang free as every man in the audience instantly had a raging hardon. The overmuscled woman flexed her mighty body as she soaked in admiration of the cheering crowd. She reached down to pick up a fully inflated basketball which she wedged in between her titanic thighs. Her legs splayed out at 45 degree angles as the ball barely fit between her massive legs. She smiled to the crowd as she casually played with her tits, tweaking her small, tough nipples. Flexing her huge quads several times, the basketball visibly caved into the stupendous amount of pressure her feminine muscles were applying to it so easily.

Nancy could literally smell the arousal of both the men and the women in the audience, and the fact that it was her naked muscles and massive tits that was driving the hundred plus audience to a frenzy made her own body shiver with pleasure. Slowly, oh so slowly, she brought her tree trunk sized legs together. The pressure on the basketball grew to bursting levels, the tough piece of sports equipment completely outmatched by Nancy's raw, feminine power. The huge bodybuilder began massaging her tits more vigorously as she slowly overpowered the basketball, aroused by her own naked display of strength. She could see dozens of men with their hands down their pants while many women were playing with their nipples, enjoying the sight of her body. Nancy was driving this crowd to the brink, one by one, and she was loving it. A patch of wetness appeared in her bikini bottom that grew by the second as the 200 lb woman grew aroused by her own display of physical strength. She tossed her head back as she enjoyed the feeling of power.

Staring at the roof of the club, she fantasized about having a tug of war with the entire audience and pulling all one hundred of them into submission.

She fantasized about stuffing the whole crowd into a bus and then lifting the huge vehicle off the ground, its wheels spinning uselessly as her great rolling muscles held it aloft.

She fantasized about pinning each and every man onto the floor, their strong male muscles humiliated by her raw female strength as they struggled pathetically to escape.

Nancy's bikini was soon soaked and dripping. She was more woman than any female in the crowd and she knew it. The crowd could see the wetness running down her thighs, and she wanted them to see every ounce of her pussy juices. She wanted each and every one of them to know that she was the strongest, mightiest woman to ever walk the planet. Nancy wanted them to worship her massive body and her ferocious strength.

The basketball was practically a pancake at this point. Nancy Forbes, champion bodybuilder, looked out over the packed club and smiled. Her gigantic legs pulled once more and the basketball exploded with a bang! The tattered remains flew every which way as her crotch enjoyed the aftereffect of the air pushing against it so very strongly. Her tanned skin was tough and it laughed off the stinging effects of the exploding ball. Nancy turned around to show her powerful, striated glutes to the crowd. Bending slightly to make them flex and bulge proudly in the virtually non-existent thong, she slapped her butt as hard as it could. She laughed as the skin on skin collision rang out over the noisy, moaning audience. She bent over entirely and slowly ran her hands up the back of her strongly muscled thighs, over those magnificent buttocks to her tiny waistline. Both men and women in the crowd had orgasms at this intensely sexual sight.

Nancy was herself close to orgasm. More! She wanted more. She wanted to dominate the crowd. She wanted them to orgasm a million times just from the sight of her huge muscles and her displays of physical might.

The big muscle-woman reached down into the crowd and grabbed the belt buckles of the two closest men. They were big guys but she couldn't care less. Thousands of hours in the gym and transformed her previously frail body into a power packed physique that was strong enough to wrestle a bull elephant to the ground. She straightened up, essentially pressing 400 lbs with ease as the two men rose skyward. Nancy's awesome body formed the shape of an X with the two guys dangling high over the stage.

She yelled to the crowd, "Do you know how easy this is for me?" She slowly flexed her arms as she brought the guys close to her body.

"No man is stronger than me!" she screamed. "No man can outlift me!" Nancy was in ecstasy now, she slowly extended the two dangling guys further away from her stupendous body as she resumed her X shape.

"No man can match my intensity in the gym! That’s how I fucking got this body, despite being just a woman!" Her voice dripped with scorn.

One of the guys had a dark stain in his jeans, the other didn't. Nancy's smile grew wide with glee. She gently deposited the man who had cummed his pants back into his position in the crowd as she sat the other man in front down in of her.

She presented one massively muscled leg to the star-struck man. Shaking the powerful female leg in front of him, she said loudly, both to him and the audience, "worship my muscles little man!"

The guy was only too happy to oblige. With a throbbing erection tenting his pants, he went to work fondling, kissing, hugging and licking Nancy's enormous quads. He wrapped his hands tightly around her bare glutes, much to Nancy's glee. She began to pose and flex. Gigantic arms, 19 inches thick, rose high above the adoring crowd.

"Any man in the audience tonight think they can wrestle these babies to the ground?" She patted and kissed her massive, swelling biceps. "I'll make you a deal..."

With the moaning, groaning man still worshipping her legs, Nancy reached down to pick up a crowbar at her feet.

"If you win, I'll fuck you into oblivion..."

Nancy raised the crowbar over her head, one small, feminine hand grasping either end.

"..and If I win..." she paused as she slowly began pouring power into the strong iron crowbar.

"I get to rip your car in half!"

With that the crowbar began bending. Nancy's eyes were transfixed on the iron as it gave way to her great strength. She had done this a hundred times before and it still drove her into a sexual frenzy each time. The audience was going crazy at the sight of this huge female bodybuilder, naked except for her tiny, soaked bikini bottom, overpowering the thick metal. More than half the audience had cum by this point, and more were cumming every second as the crowbar slowly but steadily began turning in a U shaped piece of mangled iron. Her bikini bottom was beyond damp, the lucky guy at her feet was getting covered in her hot juices as he continued to feel up her body with complete inhibition.

The ends of the crowbar had passed each other. Nancy held the object aloft with pride, displaying it like a trophy. She gave the wrecked object a slow, phallic, lick while she patted the head of the cute guy wrapped around her leg.

She looked down at the small, weak, male creature worshiping her mighty legs. "You haven't cum yet" she said matter of factly. "We'll change that in a second."

Nancy reach down and lifted him to his feet with absolute ease. She grasped his wrists and forced them onto her large, proud breasts. They were so heavy that his hands had difficulty distorting their perfect spherical shape. She locked her gaze with his as she put his hands on her thong-clad butt, amused (and aroused) by his facial expression of complete, sappy lust. Nancy forced his head into her hair. As he inhaled her intoxicating scent, she forcefully humped him once, perfect breasts boring into him, insanely hard glutes flexing under his touch, arms that dwarfed his surrounded his body completely. He instantly orgasmed, his mind completely overwhelmed by her feminine strength and muscular sexuality. He moaned and shuddered and Nancy felt wetness against her perfect six-pack abs. His manly body, his manly scent, wasn't lost on the powerful woman either, but she didn't want to give this man the satisfaction of making her cum, so with an unbelievable force of will, she suppressed her own bubbling orgasm down. Leaning over him, she cradled the exhausted, happy man, supporting his 180lb body like it weighed no more than an overstuffed pillow.

She gave him a quick kiss then hoisted him skyward, facing the audience. Holding him aloft, she paraded his body around the stage.

"Looks like someone just made a mess in his pants!" she yelled as she carried him high above the crowd, showing everyone the damp spot on his pants. She grinned and let him fall into her thick arms where she kissed him passionately on the lips, holding his heavy body nearly horizontally, still suspended in midair with his feet dangling a few feet off the ground. Already Nancy could feel another erection rising up but this guy had clearly gotten his money's worth tonight so she lowered the dazed and starstruck fanboy down onto his old spot near the stage.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
+Notable Author: [up2nogd1] Arena - completed!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 05:25:03 am »
This not my story, but I thought you all would like it.

Note:  This story was taken from a concept from the great Blackkheart (Reddyheart).  His comments (edited for clarity) from the original concept drawing are below.

This is a story with a wicked concept.  A mysterious organization kidnaps a bunch of people to fight until death in an arena.  When a fighter wins, he gets a serum to become stronger. SO... the main character is a weak little girl and you may guess the rest. The hard part: I hate any kind of violence against women, so, this little girl will break, crush, smash, twist everyone who crosses in her path, and maybe [make] this story a little hard to read. Maybe if I use robots or monsters [instead of] people…..

Arena
by up2nogd1

Part 1

“What do mean my champion is dead?”

“The man you kidnapped died during transport.”

“What?  But he was supposed to be one of the strongest men we could find on this planet.”

“Well, yeah and one of the best fighters too.  That’s not my problem.  We need one more right away.  You have a lot of credits riding on this.”

“Fine.  I’ll jump into the transport and head back down to the planet.”

“Hurry, you’re scheduled for the third fight today.”

Grumbling, the thin figure headed toward the docking bay.

Jumping into his ship, he headed around the moon and zipped back into the atmosphere, remaining invisible to the inhabitants.  He came across a field and saw a large male and a small female arguing.

“Listen, I’ve got football practice at college, you’ll just have to cover my chores.”

“You know I’m not strong enough.  It’s not fair.  And besides, it’s just a Junior College team anyway.”

Ignoring her comments he turned away from her toward the corner of the barn, looking to get out of her sight.  “Yeah, the same Junior College you now attend.  Dad’s out of town until tomorrow.  Just take care of it.”

As the ship moved in closer, the alien focused a beam at the male, just as he turned the corner.  Unfortunately for her, the girl jumped after him, pushing him in a fit of anger.  He barely moved forward, but it was enough to knock him out of the way of the beam and in a flash of light she was gone.  Her brother turned and was shocked to see nothing.  Looking back, he assumed his sister was still around the corner and shook his head with confusion.  “Maybe I just tripped?  Or she’s faster than I thought.”

As the ship rocketed back up toward the moon and the giant mother ship, Gina looked around a small room with bars on one side.  What had just happened?  The ship docked and the alien pressed the buttons, transporting Gina to a larger cell with a bed, an exposed toilet, a chair and a table.

The alien walked over and was shocked to see a small female instead of the large male he thought he had obtained.  He was in trouble now.  This was going to have to be his champion.  There was simply no time to get another.  Gina saw the strange looking man on the other side of the bars and suppressing her feelings for the moment; ran toward the opening.

“What is going on?  Who are you?  Where am I?”

The alien shook his head in frustration.  “You are one of 32 humans from your planet chosen to fight in our arena.  I meant to pick up the male next to you, but you somehow got in the way.”

“Fight?  But I don’t know how to fight that well.  My Dad taught me some boxing and I’ve wrestled with my brother, but I’ve never really fought anyone before.”

The alien growled lowly.  “Well you had better figure it out pretty quick.  You fight in less than one of your hours.  The fights are to the death.  And you are the only female chosen.  So just listen up.  The arena has a dirt floor, some rocks, building material and metal bars and nothing else.  You fight naked.  The loser is the first one to die.  The good news is that the winner gets a serum to become stronger, so the next round makes for better sport.”

Gina started to cry.  “But I’m only half way through my first semester in college.  I don’t want to die.”

“Well then you’d better figure out how to kill a larger man, because that’s the only way you’re going to survive.  Now take your clothes off.”

Gina blushed.  “What, why?”

The alien grumbled again.  “Because that’s the way the fights are performed.  It guarantees that no foreign objects are brought in.  Now either do it or I’ll kill you myself right now.”

He was bluffing, but Gina began to sob again, turned from him and complied.  The alien groaned again as he saw her relatively thin frame come into view.  She looked to be a head shorter than the other humans taken aboard and her long dark hair would only get it the way of a fight.  Her shoulders were slumped slightly as her sad green eyes looked down.

He was so dead.  Shaking his head he spoke with as much bravado as he could muster.

“Shake off your fears girl.  Your life is at stake!  You need to do whatever you must to survive!”

He felt a tingle on his wrist as the device indicated the next fight was about to begin.  Sighing one last time, the alien grit his teeth as he could feel his life savings disappear.

“Now get ready, your fight is about to begin!”

Gina felt the same weird sensation she now recognized as a transport and soon stood in the center of a large arena with thousands of fans yelling.  When they saw her they went silent, some started to boo.  Gina held her arms over her chest and bent down, looking even smaller than her thin frame would make her.  She looked ahead 20 feet and saw a large man, well over 6 feet tall and plenty wide.  He blinked when he saw Gina and turned his head toward the sky.

“You want me to kill a girl?  Are you crazy?”

A voice boomed above the crowd.  “Either you kill her, or we kill you.  Your choice.”

Grumbling, the large man walked toward Gina.  “Look missy.  This is nothing personal.  Just stand still, close your eyes and it will all be over soon.”

Gina stood up with a look of terror as he moved closer.  She turned and ran toward a large rock.  The man looked disgusted, but ran after her.  Gina picked up some sand just as she made it around the boulder and tossed it in the man’s face.  He yelled for a moment and she dove toward his left knee, slamming into it with all of her weight.  The man, already off balance, fell quickly to one side and slammed his head into the boulder, collapsing to the ground in a heap.  Gina backed away, uncertain of what to do.  The voice came back.

“He still lives.  Kill him if you want to live.”

Hate started to fill her small body as she started to shake with anger.  With misdirected rage, Gina picked up a small rock and sitting on the downed man, started smashing the rock into his head as the crowd yelled.  After what seemed like forever to Gina, the voice boomed back.

“The first match is over!  The winner is #32.”

The yelling stopped as Gina was beamed back to her cell.  She sat down at the bed and cried.  She had been lucky.  But there was no way she could survive another match.

End Part 1

Hey man, the story is great.  I think that Up2NoGd1 - a very nice fellow who I'm actually currently working with - would probably appreciate a visit to his gallery @ d/A.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Arena
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 02:23:53 pm »
Part 2

Gina pulled at the sheet on the bed to wipe away her tears and was about to lie down on the bed when the alien arrived.  He peered around the bars and looked inside to see Gina sitting on the bed.  Ignoring her pained expressions he spoke with excitement. “Very good #32!  You may have been lucky, but now I get to try out my serum on you.  I paid a very high price for this.  Per the rules you get one shot, now come over here.”

Gina stumbled forward.  The alien grabbed her wrist through the bars and looked at her. “Now watch carefully.  You’ll be doing this on your own after this.”

Finding a vein, the alien jammed the needle in and Gina winced with pain.  The alien injected the serum and pulled out the needle.  Gina brought her arm back, pressing her finger against the point to stop the bleeding.  She backed up slowly as her arm got warm.  The warmth spread across her body and the most pleasurable sensation she had ever experienced rushed around her frame.  Her muscles contracted involuntarily, and within a few seconds, started to grow.

Her thin legs pushed forward as though there was a muscle pump below the surface, pressing strips of strong muscles forward until they were bigger than a gymnast and much more defined.  Her flat stomach rumbled as the muscles pushed to the surface with a perfect six pack and defined obliques.  Her chest pumped forward into twin slabs of rippling pectoral, growing thicker and more defined with every breath until her chest muscles pushed out with two inches of muscle cleavage.  Her small breasts hardened and rose high on her strong chest.  Her back widened and her shoulders expanded forward.  She flexed her arms and marveled at the growing mounds of muscles surging up and down.  Thick forearms, deep triceps and twin, baseball biceps ground forward with veins pumping gently around them.

As the growth stopped, Gina’s breathing remained deep. “That, that feels WONDERFUL!  I can’t believe how big my muscles are!  They’re nearly as big as my brother, but they look different.  I can see the details of my muscles.”

As her breathing slowed, she continued to run her hands along the newly formed grooves and valleys of her muscled up physique, squeezing the bulges and giggling over the hardness. “And my muscles feel really hard!  I wonder how strong I am.”

Looking back at the alien, Gina’s pretty face quivered at the realization of her situation once again.  She suppressed a sob. “Uh, just how strong do you think I am?  Am I as strong as one of the men I’m supposed to fight?  Do I have a chance now?”

The alien was equally curious.  “I had some weights brought into your room.  The big bar over there is loaded up with 200 of your pounds.  Perhaps you could try and lift that.”  Gina brushed the long shiny black hair out of her face and blinked her brightened green eyes, clearing from the red due to the crying.  The serum had not diminished her youthful good looks.  If anything, she looked even better, her face taking on a healthy glow.  She walked up to the

weight, bent down and curled her small fingers around the thick bar. “Maybe I can move it around a little.” But to the surprise of both of them, Gina pulled up and she was soon standing, having easily deadlifted the 200 pound weight.

Looking at the alien, a happy smile beamed across her face. “This, this feels light!  Are you sure this is 200 pounds?”

The alien pointed a device on his wrist at the Gina and looked at it.  “No.  It’s actually 225 pounds.  I suppose the facilitators forgot to add in the weight of the bar.”

Gina’s eyebrows rose.  The muscles on her body contracted in waves in response to the stimuli, bulging a bit bigger and showcasing scary definition.  She looked like a high end fitness girl or even a light weight female bodybuilder now, perfectly proportioned with an hourglass figure and rippling with hard muscles.  The smile soon faded as Gina started pulling against the weight, attempting to bring it up in what would have been an impossible feat minutes ago.

“I feel sooooooo strong!  If this is 225 pounds, then this must be some type of world record!” Against gentle girlish grunts, Gina slowly brought the bar up toward her heaving chest, blasting her biceps into the biggest, strongest looking arms she had ever seen.  The fear she initially had was slipping away with what was now confidence due to her remarkable strength.  She brought the bar back down and repeated the shocking feat, continuing to pump her muscles harder with every repetition.

“Whoa.  I can’t believe how strong I am.  This must make me the strongest girl in the world!  Each pump feels better than the last.  I’ve never felt this good in my life!  If one shot did this to me, what will the second shot do?  I’ll be unstoppable!  Indestructible!  Super strong!”

The alien smiled.  Perhaps his fortunes really had changed.  The first win was lucky.  But it looked as though the price of the serum may be his salvation. “You can have another shot after your next victory.”

Gina dropped the weight and it banged loudly on the ground.  The alien looked surprised at the intensity on Gina’s face.  She looked possessed as she growled at him.  “Well then, when do I fight next?”

The alien laughed.  “Not until later today.”  Pointing toward piles of food and liquid on the table, he continued.  “You’re going to need to eat to build up some stamina.  Any problems with killing now?”

Gina walked toward the food.  “Not if it gets me another shot.  Not if it means I get to live.  Those men don’t stand a chance.  I used to get bullied by everyone at home.  Now it’s my turn!  I’m going to pound every man I face into paste!  I’m going to crush their bones with my bare hands and bulging muscles.  I’ll twist their large bodies until they snap.  Nobody is going to stop me.”

Gina sat down and started to practically inhale the food in front of her, gnawing at the meat with an animalistic growl.  By the time she finished, the warmth in her muscles had returned, and her breathing became shallow against the pleasure pushing through her veins.  The intoxication of the drug was overwhelming.  The need for another shot was paramount.  The sadistic edge to her thought process bubbled to the surface in a torrent of desires.  Gina didn’t just want to survive, she wanted nothing more than pure destruction of whomever she faced.  Pulling up one arm she flexed hard and a round mound of vein engorged might ground to into view, pulsing with power at 14 inches around.  She growled again.

“These muscles look unbelievable.  They must be as big as any woman in school.  And once I get my second shot, I’ll bet they’ll be even bigger!  When I’m done I’ll be the biggest, strongest woman in the world!  Bigger and stronger than any man!”

As she got up to look into the mirror, the feeling of the transport tingled inside her.  She smiled cruelly.  The fear was gone.  All was left was rage, hatred and raw desire to annihilate anyone in her path.

Soon she was back into the same arena.  Gina stood boldly with her small hands clenched into fists at her side.  The fact that she was naked was no longer a concern.  She looked ahead to see a man, larger than the last, looking determined.

He spotted Gina and laughed. “What the hell is this?  You want me to kill a girl?  Surely you have someone more worthy to fight.”

The voice boomed overhead.  “You know the rules.  Kill or be killed.  Now begin or die.”

The man sniffed and walked toward Gina, whose smile remained.  As he drew closer, Gina remained in the same spot, tensing her impressive muscles.  The man stopped a few feet from Gina. “Well I’m glad you’re not running.  Just hold still and I’ll kill you quickly.”

Gina’s smile remained.  “You can try.  But I’m not just some pretty girl any more.  I’ve got muscles roaring with power.”

The man laughed.  “What are you, some type of gymnast?  Look, you must have gotten lucky before and gotten the same steroid shot I did.  But you’re still just a small woman.  You cannot hope to defeat me.”

“Then bring it on, tough guy.  Let’s see your best shot.”

As the man shrugged his shoulders, he pulled back his large arm and let loose a cross punch he figured would snap her neck.  Only to Gina, the arm came lazily forward.  She hadn’t even realized that the shot not only gave her enhanced strength and bulging muscles, but reflexes well beyond those of a normal human.  Her left arm darted out quickly and their forearms clashed with a thud.  The man’s arm bounced away harshly, jerking his shoulder and spinning him to the side.  Gina pulled her arm back down and her sweet smile turned more menacing.  The man righted himself and gave her a quizzical look. “What the hell was that?”

Gina pulled her right arm back with her fist clenched tightly, sending waves of muscles rippling down her arm and causing her veins to pulse to the surface. “That.  Was one small woman showing a big tough man who the stronger one is.”

With a lightning strike, Gina punched him in the chest with a crunch that tore through his thick pectorals and cracked two ribs.  He let out a painful yelp and stumbled back, crashing into a broken wall behind him.  His arms slumped to the sides and he slid down a few feet.  Gina stepped forward slowly, relishing the fact that she was much faster and stronger than the larger man in front of her.  She had nearly knocked him out with one punch and he was already defenseless.

As she neared him she smirked, pulling her arm back once again. “I’ve also shown you who the faster one is.  Ready for your next lesson?” As the crowd yelled their approval, Gina delivered a devastating cross punch that nearly took his head off, crushing the side of his face and sending blood spurting to the side.  His breath now labored, Gina laughed menacingly. “Come on, at least give me a fight.  You’re making this way too easy.  How am I supposed to show you my superior fighter skills?”

The man groaned, unable to move to defend himself.  Gina smiled cruelly.  “Well if you’re not going to even put up a fight, then I guess I’ll just have to continue.” Gina delivered an uppercut that lifted his large frame clear off the ground and over the wall, snapping his head back and shattering his jaw.  He landed with a thud on the ground, barely conscious and pulling in jagged breaths.  Gina walked around the wall and stood over him, contemplating her next move.

“Don’t take this too hard.  It is kill of be killed.  Even if I’m enjoying every second of this, I probably wouldn’t kill you if I didn’t have to.”  Smiling evilly she looked down.  “But then again, maybe I would.  And since I have to kill you to stay alive, you can guess what’s coming next.  You thought you were so tough didn’t you?  I guess my shot must be more powerful than yours.  Just be thankful you met me in this round, because by the time I’m done, I’ll be stronger than anyone that has ever lived!”

He looked up at the shocking frame of the young girl.  Her muscles all stood out in bold relief as they seemed to flex unconsciously into perfectly shaped and incredibly rippling detail.  Legs of an Olympic athlete curved around to a shredded midsection and up to a wide back and thick, pulsing chest.  Even her breasts glistened with strength.  Gina tensed her arms against the side of her body, causing incredible vascular muscles to flow across into intimidating strips and mounds of muscle as big as any woman he had ever seen.  Her face was angelic, with high cheek bones, a small nose, deep blue eyes and long blonde hair.  Only her expression was hardly that of an angel.  It was that of a death dealer about to deliver another soul.

“Well, as much I would enjoy continuing to beat the crap out of you, I can hardly wait for my next shot.  So I’ll do you a favor.”  With a cunning smile, Gina spat his initial threat back at him.  “Just hold still and I’ll kill you quickly.”

He groaned, unable to move and resigned to his fate.  He closed his eyes as Gina brought her small hands to either side of his head and with one movement--just a quick twist--Gina snapped his neck, just like she’d seen in the movies.  And to her delight, the results were the same as the voice boomed overhead against the cheers of the crowd.

“Winner, number 32.”

End Part 2

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 06:00:03 pm »
Part 3

As Gina materialized back in her cell, she looked around and saw the needle sitting on the table.  Striding over quickly, she picked it up and tensed her left arm, raising the veins up.  With a steady hand she pressed the needle through her skin with a harsh push, surprised at how tough her skin was.  She quickly injected the liquid into her vein and pulled the needle back out, looking at her arm as the prick closed up without losing but a drop of blood.  Gina raised her eyebrows with surprise, but before she could contemplate what that was about, the warm rush of power quickly began to flow around her body.  Dropping the needle, Gina turned toward the mirror on the wall, smiling as her body began to pulse once again.

This time the muscles exploded forth with raging force.  Where before she was three times as muscular and 10 times stronger, this shot amplified her already powered up body to unheard of levels.  Gina quickly flexed her biceps, laughing as they consolidated and rose to ridiculous proportions, growing passed 18 inches in moments, to 20 inches as she flexed them and then bigger as she held her pose.  The rest of her body followed as her muscles ground forward in waves.  Standing on her toes, her calves punched forward into twin heart shaped masses, over 19 inches around and detailed beyond belief.  Her thighs pushed out with multiplying cords of surging muscles, expanding out away from her body in bold relief, pumping up to the size of a high end female bodybuilder!  The massive thighs curved into a set of abs cut so deep that quarters would be lost among the array of muscle blocks peppering every square inch of her midsection.  Gina tensed her back and felt the muscles multiply, grow and push outward.  She laughed as her lats expanded out wider than would seem possible, pressing against her triceps, filling up all available space.  She followed up by pulsing her chest and giggling as her massive pectorals responded by pushing outward, stacking muscles on top of muscles until her chest was sporting 6 inches of thick, hard muscle cleavage.  As she continued to tense her chest, the striations grew deeper and the feeling of strength and power intensified.  Her breasts grew harder too, rising up and pressing bigger as well.  Tensing her arms again, her biceps blew up to 22 inches around, pushing her 6 inch wide forearms back up as the mountains of muscle pressed against them and her football sized shoulders.  Grinning with approval, Gina stared at her incredible form staring back at her in the mirror.

“Am I a muscle beast or what?  I’m bigger, stronger and harder than anyone I have every seen!  I’m a girl hulk!  I’m a rampaging super girl!  I can feel the power rush through my veins!  This is awesome!”

The alien had returned and was shocked at how big she had become.  Considering how easily she beat the last man, she must be well beyond any strength ever seen on their planet.  His prospects of winning were now in his favor.  But now he wondered just how far this girl could progress. “I see that you have taken your second shot.  Your improvement is considerable.”

Gina dropped her flex and strode confidently toward the bars. “Considerable?  On my planet, I would be a muscle goddess.  I feel unbelievable.  Do you have any more weights to test my strength?  I want to see if I really am as strong as I feel.”

The alien pressed his armband and a large bar soon materialized.  Gina smirked and stalked over toward the weight. “So how much is this?”

The alien settled himself.  “That is over 4000 of your pounds.  That’s 20 times what you lifted before.”

Gina smiled as she bent down.  “Well then, I guess we’re about to find out if I really am as strong as these muscles look.” Curling her small fingers around the bar once again, she set herself and smiled.  And to the Alien’s surprise, but not Gina’s, she stood up easily, her massive muscles showing minimal strain.  The weights on either end bent toward the ground.  The sight was enough to cause the alien to pause.  Gina only growled. “Oh, come on!  Is this the heaviest weight you have for me?  I am soooooo much stronger than this!  This only makes me the strongest human on my planet.”

Gina pulled the bar up in one quick, smooth movement, curling the impossible weight, slamming the bar into her Herculean chest with a thud and blasting her biceps up into thick mounds of terror.  The smirk on her face showed no strain. “And I’m so much stronger than that.  Surely you know what the effects of your shots have on me don’t you?  That I’m growing in strength and power well beyond normal humans.  That I’m going to destroy every man I face.  That I will become the ultimate champion!”

The alien was shocked.  Her increase in strength and muscle mass was much greater than advertised.  While he was curious, he was also starting to count his winnings in his head.  What did he care as long as she continued to win?  The end result could be sorted out later.  As he started thinking out what he could do with his winnings, a loud screech brought his attention back to Gina.  She was bending the bar away from her, causing her pectorals to surge forward into obscene stacks of vascular ridges.  The strength and power to perform such a feat caused his jaw to slack open.  This was with only two shots!  She still had four matches to go and three more shots.  Gina smiled at what she now knew was no longer even close to normal.

“Good grief, am I strong or what?  I love this feeling of super strength and power.  I can’t wait to get even stronger!”

As the bar soon bent into a U, Gina dropped the weight and the clang echoed off the walls.  Tensing her massive frame, Gina gave the Alien an icy stare. “So when is my next match anyway?  I need to pound someone into the ground.”

The Alien paused against the animalistic stare.  “You’re on after the next fight.”

Gina’s smile scared him.  “And once I’ve won, I get another shot right?”

“Correct.  Then you will have to wait until the next cycle for your fight.”

Gina sniffed.  “Whatever, as long I get my shot.” With more food on the table, Gina walked over and started gnawing at a piece of beef, seemingly unconcerned about when her next match was. 

The Alien turned to head back toward the arena, punching in a call to the chemist that made his steroid. “I wonder if he knew about this?  Just how strong WILL she become?” There was no answer.  Sighing, he left a message.  What exactly was he creating?

A little while later Gina threw down a piece of food as the transporter picked her up.  The feeling was a bit different, as if her body was reacting to the beam.  Not worrying about it for the moment, Gina looked forward to a man nearly a foot taller with muscles to rival her own.  Good, she thought, perhaps she will have a more challenging fight this time.

“Ha!  They’ve pumped up a girl.  You look ridiculous.  I’ll be doing you a favor when I kill you.”

Gina’s smile dropped.  “You better hope you can back up those words.  My muscles are nearly as big as yours on my smaller frame.  And we’ll see who has the greater strength.”

The man charged forward and Gina stood still, bending her knees and clenching her fists, waiting to see the strength of her opponent.  The man gave her a straight shot to her forehead with a ‘Twack’.  Her head barely jerked back an inch, and as he pulled his arm back he stood upright, shocked to see her standing firm and smiling and surprised that his arm was tingling and his fist was sore.  Ignoring his own pain and not willing to accept the fact that she easily withstood his powerful shot, he followed up with a hard punch to her exposed midsection that landed with a dull smack and an even more painful sting right up to his shoulder.  It felt like he just hit a brick wall.  He took a step back, his eyes widening.  Gina held her cute smile.

“Awe, did that last punch hurt you.  Too bad I didn’t feel much of anything.  It seems that my muscles are harder than yours big guy.  Want one more free shot?  How about to my soft boobs.  Look how big they are.  Go ahead, let’s see what you’ve got.” Realizing his life was on the line, he let loose with everything he had to the right side of her chest.  Gina reacted by tensing her pectorals, pushing the mega striated ultra powerful chest forward, morphing even her heaving breasts into a steel hard mounds of vein engorged jagged solid muscle.  The resulting crack echoed throughout the arena as the reverberations from his punch launched him backward in searing pain as his fingers were crushed and his forearm was shattered.  He stumbled back a few steps, gripping his broken hand with pain and surprise written on his face while Gina giggled.

“Well it appears that I’m so strong and so hard and so muscular that your blows only wind up hurting you, while my girl muscles hardly feel a thing.  Even my breasts are more powerful than you can overcome.  I can easily lift 4000 pounds and bend steel bars with my bare hands.  Can you?  My muscles are better defined than yours, and they’re obviously much, much harder.  And now it’s time to find out just how strong this girl has become.  Get ready for some real pain.  I’d tense your abs now if I were you.”

Following her advise, the man tensed his stomach as hard as he could, showcasing an impressive 8 pack.  Unfortunately for him, Gina wielded more power than he would have ever thought possible.  Her small fist broke through his muscles as if they were marshmallows, burying her fist deep into his midsection, bending him over as waves of pain shot throughout his body.  Gina pulled her fist back and delivered an uppercut with a crack that sent him flying into the air, his limp body landing 10 feet away with a thud, kicking up dust around his prone form.  Gina giggled and walked over toward him, gently pushing her toes against his sides to bring him back to consciousness.

“Don’t think you’re getting off that easy you overgrown muscle head.  I’ve just begun.” Reaching down, she grabbed his throat and thigh, digging her left hand into his once proud quad as if it were made of soft clay.  He groaned in pain as Gina easily lifted him up over her head, stepping around in a circle to the cheering crowd.

“You may have thought you were pretty strong, but you aren’t even in my class.  I’ve got more strength and power in my one arm than you’ve got in your whole body.  I am an unstoppable killing machine.  And once I’ve destroyed you, I’m only going to get stronger, more muscular and more powerful.  I’ll have the strength of 100 men, maybe more!”

Gina looked up at the man and realized he had passed out.  She let out an annoyed sigh and gave him a shake to bring him back around.  His glazed eyes fluttered open as he looked down at her.  Gina battered her eyes and smiled.

“Welcome back, I didn’t want you to miss this.”

Kneeling forward, Gina brought his large frame down quickly, slamming his lower back against her mega muscled thigh with the loudest crack she had ever heard, shattering his spine and causing him to scream in pain.  Letting his limp body slide back to the ground, Gina laughed.

“You’re pathetic.  Your manly muscles are no match for my girl muscles at all.  I guess female muscles must be much stronger.  Who would have thought that?”

Stepping over his destroyed midsection, Gina knelt down, landing her impossibly hard, bowling ball sized glutes onto his defenseless stomach, grinding his once proud torso further into the ground.  His head jerked back in pain, but he couldn’t even raise his upper body up to relieve the pain.  Gina smiled at him.

“Bet you never saw this coming.  You thought this would be an easy fight.  Kill a girl and move on to the next match.  Guess I’ve shown you, haven’t I?”

Gina leaned forward and flexed up her right arm inches from his face.  The magnificent muscles blew up into the biggest, most perfectly detailed bicep he had ever seen!  Every bicep muscle fiber was on display from an incredibly thick base, to a deep, defined split up to a terrifying peak near her wrist!  Veins snaked around her massive muscle and pulsed gently, feeding super strength into a bicep 24 inches around!

“Ever seen a bicep this big before?  This detailed, this overwhelmingly powerful?  It really is bigger than yours isn’t it?  There isn’t a man alive with a better arm than mine.  And I’m just a young woman.  A woman whose about to move to the next round and get ever bigger.  Bet you wish you had half my strength don’t you?  Well get one last look at the best bicep you’ll ever see, because your time is over!”

Sitting back up, Gina delivered a cross punch that caved in the side of his head, shattering bones and splattering blood.  Smiling, she pulled back her flexed arm and delivered a straight punch to this face and drove her fist right through to the back of his skull, crushing his head nearly up to her forearm.  As she pulled her bloody fist back, the voice boomed the result.

“Winner, number 32.”

End Part 3

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 03:33:51 am »
Part 4

Raising her arms above her head in triumph, the transporter brought her back to her cell, clean of all blood and bone.  Sitting on her bed, she blinked.  “Hmmm, neat trick cleaning me up and all,” she thought.  But that thought was quickly replaced by her desire to take her next shot.  She jumped up, nearly shaking with anticipation as she picked up the needle on the table.

Steadying herself, she flexed her muscular arm and veins rose prominently to the surface.  Gina bit her lower lip and jammed the needle into the vein, watching with interest as the needle bent slightly before entering.  She quickly administered the drug and withdrew the needle, smiling and breathing deeply as the intoxicating rush of power pushed into her heart and blasted back out to every fiber of her being.  Turning toward the mirror she purred with satisfaction as the rush of power filled her large muscles and they began to pulse.  This time the expansion was audible as muscles denser than any human had ever flexed ground forward, layering strips of power packed muscles one on top of the next causing them to bulge obscenely all over her body. 

Resisting the urge to close her eyes against the overwhelming pleasure, Gina planted her right leg forward and pressed on her small toes, causing her calf muscle to explode forth a monstrous ball of power 30 inches around, bigger than anything she had ever seen.  Twisting her toes, the gigantic mound of muscle jutted back and forth, flexing and surging with untold strength and power.  Giggling at her impossible muscle display, she tensed and un-tensed her thigh a few times, watching with fascination as her quads blew into bulging masses bigger than her family’s largest watermelons, pulling the skin taut and exposing giant cables of muscles pushing out 18 inches away from her body and spreading out two feet wide!

“These legs have got to be the biggest, most powerful muscles ever flexed!  I sure I could crush steel girders between my thighs with ease!  I’ll bet I could squat a tank!  There can’t be anyone on earth with thighs this big!  I…I’m one muscle bulging mega girl!”

Twitching her hips, her 8 pack abs bristled, looking impossibly powerful, yet somehow incredibly narrow against the mega muscled quadriceps sweeping across her upper legs.  Looking up at the mirror against the wall, Gina smiled as she stared at dense muscles spreading across her back and chest.  Smiling with satisfaction, Gina flexed her chest, pushing out twin blocks of super charged pectorals, blasting magnificently away from her body and pressed nearly up to her chin with every subtle flex.  Her once modest breasts were now steel hard balls of shredded female power.  Her flexed mega chest bloated out toward two feet thick and four feet wide when she flexed down hard!

“My chest is fucking awesome!  Bigger than any fake boobs in Hollywood and stronger than any powerlifter to walk the earth.  These babies must be the biggest, hardest set of power breasts ever conceived!  I can hardly wait to try them out!”

Bringing up her right arm, Gina smirked at the huge tricep mass hanging 9 inches down her arm and pressing against her lats into a half bowling ball shaped mound of terror.  Even her biceps, relaxed and stretched out, looked bigger and more powerful than any man she had ever seen.  Growling softly, Gina brought her forearm up, feeling the power rush into her rising bicep until the two muscles met with a harsh slap as her bicep peak rose up toward her wrist and
rested at eye level.

“There isn’t a man anywhere with a bicep this big, and I’ve barely started to flex.”

Glancing over a shoulder bulged up near her ear, Gina caught the sight of the alien and smiling with confidence, bore down on her bicep flex, causing her unrelenting muscle to rise up higher than was once humanly possible.  Angry veins pushed harshly to the surface as her peak pushed up toward the top of her fist.  The bicep seemingly glowed with an otherworldly green sheen against the raw detailed exposed muscle fibers pulsing and multiplying in an impossible display of size, muscularity and power.

“So how’s this for a bicep flex?  As big as you expected?  Bigger perhaps?  How big around do you think it is now?  34 inches?  38 inches?  Bigger?  Do you wonder how strong this titanic muscle is now?  How much weight I could curl?”

Releasing her flex she turned quickly and stalked up to the bars with confidence.  Taken aback by her swift movements, the alien took a step back, causing Gina to snicker.

“And what makes you think these bars can hold me anymore, hmmmm?  What’s to keep me from ripping them apart and snapping your skinny neck?”

The alien let out a breath he found himself holding and attempted to regain his composure. “Those bars are made of the strongest alloy in the known galaxy and are electrified to stop the strongest being in existence.”

Gina leaned closer, inches from the bars. “Oh really?  Well I guess you would know if I were becoming stronger than all that, huh?  I mean, just because I’m bigger and stronger than any human, there must be other aliens that are even stronger?”

The alien, no longer certain of anything, cleared his throat and spoke with as much confidence as he could muster. “Of course.  We are making you stronger for our amusement.  You can’t possibly become more powerful than we could control.”

Gina sniffed, holding her cock sure smile and turned away from the bars. “Of course.  Guess I’ll just eat more and get some sleep then.  Tomorrow is another fight.”

The alien released a sigh of relief that Gina picked up immediately.  Keeping her ridiculously muscled back to him, Gina gnawed on a slab of meat and swallowed.  “But I wonder.  If this is for your amusement, how come I’m so much stronger than my opponents?  Am I just lucky?  Are their shots that much weaker?  Is my shot that much stronger?  I would figure that my opponent would be about as strong as me to make the fights more interesting.  But what do I know.  I’m just a silly little earth girl.”

The alien, frozen for the moment, retreated quickly, calling the creator of the serum again.  This time he got an answer and began relaying the situation. “I tell you, she’s growing bigger and stronger than any other being we have ever captured.  What the heck is in that stuff she’s getting anyway.”

The image on his wrist band shook his head. “Now you care?  Look, the serum acts on active, growing cells and increases them exponentially.  From the tests I ran, a healthy male will double in strength and increase his mass 25% with each shot, a bit above the average, just like you wanted.”

“Well, what about a young female who hasn’t quite reached adulthood.  I’m estimating that she’s grown in strength over 10 times with each shot, maybe more.  And her muscle mass is ridiculous.  I’m not sure how big she could flex them.  She’s obviously holding them in check so she can still move around.”

“Hmmm.  That certainly doesn’t sound right.  Let me run a few tests.  How many shots does she have left if she keeps winning?”

“Two more.  Normally I’d be thrilled to have the lock on the winning fighter, but with two more shots, she may be mutating into something outside of normal.”

“Well, then perhaps you should not give her any more shots.”

“I can’t stop anything now.  They’ve been turned over to the facilitators.  They beam them into the cell.”

“Alright.  I’ll get right on this then.  But if you’re right, you’re going to have to talk to them.”

The alien nodded and turned off the transmission.  The thought of confronting the facilitators was as scary as the thought of this girl transitioning into a super being.  This wasn’t supposed to be this way.

Back in the cell Gina stared at the ceiling.  She couldn’t get any sleep after the lights in her cell dimmed.  The large bed was barely wide enough to contain her massive frame, even reduced from her muscle loaded flexes earlier.  The initial rush of power had diminished and she was already craving another shot.  And the thought of her next fight caused her pulse to race a bit.  She could hardly wait to crush the life out the next man she faced.

Previous inhibitions had burned away.  Her nipples hardened and she pulsed her sex without any outside stimulation, enhancing the pleasure she felt with every flex of her muscles.  Smiling, she knew the alien had never expected her to become this strong.  Now she knew she needed to control herself in case he shut her off from another shot.  Gina then began to think where this would all lead.  If she did win, what then?  Would she stay on this ship to fight other aliens? 

For the first time since she had received a shot she started to think about her family and friends and the sadistic edge waned.  Would she ever be able to go home again?

As the night dragged on, Gina’s thoughts remained conflicted.  But once the lights came back on, Gina smiled as she forced her focus back to the next fight.  She turned and stood up.  The familiar tingling resonation felt more and more like a muscle she could flex and control.  Placing that thought into the back of her mind, Gina blinked slowly as her pulse quickened.

Materializing back in the arena, Gina maintained her relaxed state, looking ahead toward her opponent.  The man in front of her was very muscular, but not nearly as big as Gina could become with minor flexes.  He also maintained his position, staring at her warily, not exhibiting any of the bravado of her previous opponents.  He must have been briefed about the super girl he was about to face.

As Gina licked her lips and took a step forward, the man turned toward a large rock nearby and with an impressive effort, lifted the four foot diameter rock up, and once Gina got within 30 feet, tossed it at her with a labored grunt.

Gina brought her left hand up to mouth in a mock surprised look and quickly brought her right arm back, bulging her muscles for the first time, causing a mountainous bicep to rise up her forearm.  Just as the rock was about to hit her, Gina unleashed a punch into the rock with an explosive crack that shattered the small boulder into hundreds of shards that blew away from her fist in every direction, causing her opponent to shield his eyes against the peppering of debris.  When he looked back at Gina, the rock had been obliterated and Gina was smiling wickedly at him.

“Well, that was a new experience.  Guess I’m stronger than rock.  Gee, what a surprise.  But since we’re playing toss the big rock, how about I give it a go.” Turning quickly, she darted over toward a huge boulder, 20 feet tall and weighing thousands of pounds.  Bending down, she pulled her left arm into the dirt and brought her right hand up.  The buzzing crowd grew silent as Gina slowly lifted the massive boulder up and with one easy flex of her muscles, stood up with the rock above her head.

“Mmmmm.  Now was THIS what you were hoping to do.  Lift a large rock and crush your opponent.  Does the fact that I can easily lift a rock like five times bigger than yours scare you a little bit?  The fact that a girl is THAT much stronger than you?  Well it should, because I can hold this little rock all day long.  I’m so much stronger than this.  So much, much more powerful.”

Smiling, Gina bent down and with one Herculean heave, tossed the bounder up into the air at her opponent.  Watching the rock with fear, he moved quickly, jumping out of the way as the massive rock slammed into the ground, shaking the stadium.  Gina smiled.  She didn’t throw it hard at him and figured he would get out of the way from her high toss.  Gina wanted some hands on action to see just how strong she was now.  To see if she was really that much stronger than her opponent.  She also wanted to experience the beating and crushing she would deliver.

As Gina began to walk toward the large man, he looked around and picked up a thick metal bar.  Gina snickered and continued to move toward the nearly shaking man.  He swung the bar several times as if he were threatening her and hoping she would go away.  Gina shook her head and holding her smile kept walking until the man gritted his teeth and, taking a step forward, swung the bar at her left arm.

Gina stopped and watched with interest as she tensed her arm, pressing her dense muscles crisply against her thin yet very hard skin, showcasing the incredible power dancing in her biceps, triceps and forearm.  The bar hit her arm with enough force to cripple any other person on earth, but against Gina’s enhanced muscles the bar bounced off as if it hit a steel girder, actually resonating with a muffled “clang” as the force of the blow was sent back into the bar!  The man yelped with surprise and pain as the blow stung his hands and caused him to drop the bar.  Gina smiled at the bewildered opponent and reaching her right hand out quickly, gave the man a hard jab in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him down to the ground with a thud.  He grimaced in pain and reaching out to his damaged chest, sat up quickly with fear in his eyes at the still smiling Gina.

“Hmmmm.  That was interesting.  My muscles must be as hard as steel now.”  Looking down at the bar, she bent down and picked it up.  “I wonder….” With remarkable ease, Gina bent the metal bar with her bare hand into a quick bow and compressing the ends like it was nothing more than a twist tie used for a loaf of bread.  The man stared up, clutching his chest and gasping for breath as Gina pulled the makeshift metal circle over her hand and across her lower right arm.  She pulled her arm up and tensing her fist, slowly brought her forearm up.  Staring at the man and chuckling softly she then grunted as her flexed bicep pressed against the metal.

“So what do you think?  Can I really be THIS strong?” With a menacing laugh Gina bore down on her flex and her bicep and tricep hardened and expanded, audibly pulling the bar taut against her muscles.  The metallic groan intensified as Gina pulled her forearm back down and with a yell flexed as hard as she could, blasting incredible power into her muscles and rupturing the metal with a loud “SNAP” as her bicep rose up to the top of her fist into a mountain of muscle never before seen on any human, much less a young woman!  Gina laughed at the now terrified man desperately trying to inch his way backward.

“Well what do you know, guess I really AM that strong!” Gina reached down toward her victim and quickly wrapped her arms around the man’s chest, pulling him back up.  “So, do you think YOU’RE stronger than steel, boy?”

The man grunted and pounded on Gina’s back with blows that would crush the bones of any other opponent but simply bounced off Gina’s strong, thick lats with no effect.  Gina smiled knowingly as she pulled her arms closer, clasping her wrists and started to squeeze.  The man’s squirming intensified as his body began to compress against Gina’s vise-like grip.  Gina started moaning with pleasure as she could feel her mighty biceps dig into his sides and her Amazonian breasts barely compressing at all as they pressed harshly into his pectorals.

Gina continued to squeeze harder, walking her hands further down her forearms until several loud cracks were heard to indicate broken ribs.  The man screamed in pain, which only caused Gina to laugh and compress his torso faster.  And with one final, body breaking squeeze, Gina smashed his chest as her breasts, caving into his thick pectorals and strong rib cage, puncturing his lungs and ripping into his heart.  Her strong than steel biceps tore into his sides like a hydraulic press, nearly tearing him in half!  The man let out a death yell and his head fell backward as blood dripped from his orifices.

As Gina released her grip and his body fell to the ground at her feet the familiar voice above her rang out against the cheers of the crowd.

“Winner number 32.”

End Part 4

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 03:34:02 am »
Part 5

Gina was once again beamed back to her cell and she smiled as she could feel and practically taste the force around her that allowed her to transport.  She could sense the energy and somehow realized that she did not yet have the power to affect the transition.  At least not yet!

Whatever were in those shots though, they seemed to not just improve her body, but amplify everything about her.  And with the thought of increasing her power even more she turned to see the needle sitting in the familiar location.  Gina quickly strode over to the table and picked up the needle, staring wild eyed at the contents as she tensed her fist a few times to push out a vein on her rippling forearm.  Holding her concentration, Gina placed the tip of the needle against the blue bulge.  As she attempted to jam the needle in it started to bend and Gina was afraid she would snap the needle against her skin.  Pulling the needle back, Gina closed her eyes, forcing herself to relax a bit and took a few breaths.  She then gently placed the tip against her vein and with a quick jab, pierced her skin into the vein.  Gina quickly shot the serum into her body and pulling the needle out, let out a sigh as even before the serum took affect she could feel herself growing harder once again.  Momentarily realizing that she was unlikely to give herself another shot in her steel hard arm she smiled as the now familiar warmth spread across her body.

She could sense the serum work its way into her body at the microscopic level and reach out to muscles to activate cells, multiplying her muscle fibers and creating denser, more powerful muscles, harder bones, and stronger skin.  Every fiber of her being was amplified and her green eyes glowed brightly as her long dark hair took on a super natural sheen around her model perfect face.  Gina grunted as the power pounded in her ears as her body fought against gigantic muscle expansion, containing the might, driving her ever stronger!  Inches or raw muscle power growth still pounded forward into every part of her body like a sledge hammer!  She stood on her still small toes and felt the energy flow into her mega muscled lower limbs, expanding her rippling calves toward 36 devastating inches around!  Her thighs touched in the middle and expanded outward inch after inch, causing Gina to gasp with pleasure and pain as she wrestled to contain the growth of massive, shredded two foot thick quads big enough and hard enough to shame any male bodybuilder in existence.  Her midsection writhed with more muscles than any human had ever flexed as the blocks of muscle fought against each other for more room, audibly grinding like steel plates rubbing harshly.  Gina’s back pushed outward with horrifying muscles as her lats expanded out beyond five feet wide, pulsing with blocks of thick, writhing, super human power.  Gina gasped as her pectorals pounded forward, touching her chin with each labored breath as her muscle tits expanded to meld perfectly into her pectorals providing a comic book geeks wet dream inducing chest the likes earth had never seen!  Her nipples lit up red as sparks of green energy danced around her areolas as each breath pressed inch after inch of indestructible muscles into her chest of doom, pushing her chest outward beyond two feet away from her torso.

Gina began sweating as the power multiplied in her body, causing her to both smile and grit her teeth.  Sighing with the pleasurable burning sensation, she stared into the mirror at her pulsing super body as she flexed her rippling football sized shoulder and bulging traps, bringing her arms outward as she wiggled her fingers and finally snickered at the dancing muscles fibers consolidating into her forearms, triceps and biceps, pumping ever hardening, growing muscles across her arms.  Licking her lips, Gina brought up her right arm as she noticed the alien near the bars of her cell door.  Containing the muscle expansion to reign in the super power now at her disposal, she still wanted to give her captive a taste of what she was becoming and flexing her arm up quickly, caused the mega muscles to grind upward with low, deep eerily metallic base sounds as a bicep the size of compressed basketball exploded upward, pushing the power pounding peak up over the top of her fist toward the top of her head!  Muscle fibers ground up the side, showcasing incredible detail into a gigantic mountain of female muscle that screamed power as she was flexing her mighty bicep beyond 60 seemingly impossible inches around.  Several more green sparks snaps noisily at the monumental peak of Gina’s biology busting bicep, causing Gina to giggle before pulling the power back into her muscles and release her mind altering flex.  Taking a few deep breaths she reduced her Hulk sized muscles back down to give her the desired freedom of movement.

The now clearly nervous alien stood outside the bars, staring with awe and concern at the being that should be his financial savior.  She may still be if the facilitators allow it, but their displeasure at the one sided fights was no longer just a rumor.  And after what she just showcased at the last fight and now in her cell, he was expecting to be called up to explain himself.  He stared at his wrist device, waiting for a report back from his chemist.

Gina finally acknowledged that she had seen him standing there and turned toward him, her body now showcasing a light green aura from what he surmised was now an after affect of the serum.  He could only wonder how strong she was now and was even a bit afraid to find out.  Gina placed her hands on her hips, which considering her now monstrous bulk, was a feat all to itself.  However, Gina now had full control over her body.  She could flex bigger and she could relax and reduce down to a fighting level.  But the strength and power, that was now beyond something she could have ever contemplated.  And she had one more shot to go!  Which was exactly what she wanted to talk about. “So Mr. Alien.  Two more fights left.  One more shot to go.  And then what, you get some kind of prize?”

The alien, no longer taken aback by her bravado sighed.  “Yes, that was always the plan.  Those who paid their way in chose a champion to compete and the winner gets a lot of credits.  And my name is Talif.”

Gina smirked.  “OK Talif.  I assume credits are your form of money.”  She turned to nod her head at the table with the used needle.  “And you need to get me a better needle.  This one nearly broke against my skin.  After taking this shot, I highly doubt the next one will penetrate my soft, yet steel hard skin.”

Talif paused as he tried to remain calm.  “But that’s impossible.  The needle is made from…..”  He stopped and silently cursed to himself.  Gulping, he put on a casual smile.  “That was expected.  You can either shoot it in under your, uh, tongue or just shoot it into your mouth and swallow.  The effects take only a bit longer if the serum is ingested.”

Gina snickered.  “Oh, OK.”

Talif took another breath.  “But don’t get ahead of yourself.  You have another match before you get another shot.  And seeing as your fights have been very easy for you, look for the next fight to be different.”

Gina held her smile and blinked her eyes slowly.  “Do you really think that any of the remaining opponents have a chance against me?”

Talif glanced at his wrist, hoping for some news.  “Well you just never know.  As someone who has been through a few of these contests, overconfidence is your worst enemy.”

Gina laughed.  “Alright, I’ll keep that in mind.  So when is the next fight?”

This time Talif tapped his wrist device and shook his head.  “I would have thought soon, but there appears to be a delay.  Let me go look into it.”

He marched away and Gina was once again alone.  Her light green aura had dulled and she glanced around the small cell, looking over at the food and drink, but realizing she wasn’t all that hungry.  She then stared at the area Talif had beamed in some weights. “I wish I had something to lift or bend.  I know I’m stronger, but there’s no way to know just how much.” Gina then realized that she wouldn’t go all out anyway, just in case.  She also believed that she could flex up her muscles to ridiculous levels, but didn’t want to show anyone that either right now.  A small sense of frustration set in and she wished the next fight would start soon before she tried to see just how formidable those bars were at the entrance of her cell.

Meanwhile Talif was nearly yelling into his com device.  “They can’t do that!  The rules are for one on one fights with no weapons against those of their own species.”

The voice on the other side remained calm.  “Are you questioning the facilitators?”

Talif grit his teeth.  “No, I mean yes, I mean this is not right!”

The calm voice continued.  “The fights with your contestant have been uneventful.  They are questioning the serum you have created.”

Talif sighed.  So was he.  Trying to remain calm he stared at the wrist device.  “I followed the rules about the serum.  Is there any way they would consider reversing this decision?”

The voice came back as calm as ever.  “No.  The contestants are already being modified.  The next fight will begin by the time you reach your seat.”

A click indicated the communication was terminated.  Talif looked ahead.  Should he run down to try and warn his contestant?  Looking at the hallway that led to Gina, he shook his head and turned toward the stadium.  At this point warning her would be fruitless.  Of course now he was more worried than ever.  If she annihilated her next opponent as easily as she had defeated the others he would definitely get pulled in front of the facilitators.  But if she lost, he would lose everything.  It wasn’t supposed to be this way!

As Gina stared at the bars she felt the tickle of the transporter and smiled as she could now see…. Everywhere?  It was an odd, out of body feeling.  She could tell that she was on a space ship, but it was huge, like an entire planet huge.  As she disappeared from her cell Gina could feel that the power draw of the transport was within her grasp.  She was close, oh so close!

As she materialized she immediately noticed something different.  The lone man directly across from her wasn’t there and the arena had large metallic walls and odd shaped metal balls placed in various places instead of the brick and rocks from other fights.  She went into a fighting stance and looked around, realizing Talif’s warning may have been right.  Perhaps her easy wins weren’t being taken so well.  If that were true what was in store for her?  She didn’t have to wait long when she heard a strange grinding whir to her left and her eyes widened as she saw not just one but three very large….cyborgs?  Had these aliens really done that to her remaining opponents?  And so quickly too!  To her horror they looked more robot than human, she doubted there was much left of them. Narrowing her eyes, Gina growled softly.  “Well,” she thought, “then when I destroy them I guess I’ll be doing them a favor!”

Talif stared down into the stadium and tapped his screen, shaking his head.  The men were used as nothing more than templates.  The metallic skin had killed them during the procedures, so they completed the constructions to create robots made from…. Durillium?  That was insane!  No living being could stand up to those types of constructs, let alone three!  The facilitators were taking no chances.  This was clearly a test and if his fighter lost he’d have to answer for forcing them to make drastic changes.  And if she won… He wasn’t at all sure what that would mean.  Looking up at the screen he could see the robots spreading out to circle his fighter.  They looked a bit clumsy however and it was clear that they may have needed additional time to optimize them into fully functional fighting machines.  He could see his warrior looking around, deciding what to do first.  Whatever the outcome, the next fight was about to begin!

Gina stayed in the same spot as the robots moved away from each other, keeping their eyes on her.  They didn’t appear to be able to move very quickly, which she now hoped to be able to use to her advantage.  No longer willing to wait to see what they were going to do, Gina tensed her mighty muscles when another, large being transported in front of her.

Gina’s eyes widened.  What the hell was that?  A giant, dinosaur looking creature came into view and looking around the stadium took a whiff and then staring down at Gina bellowed with an animalistic scream.  The green creature had to be 15 feet tall with a huge Tyrannosaurus head, body and tail but with longer, muscular arms.  The voice above the stadium boomed. “The next fight will be contestant 32 against the reigning galaxy champion Pauri.”

Gina looked up at the ceiling of the arena.  “Wait, I thought I was fighting men from my planet?  And what are the robots for?”

The booming voice continued.  “Your contests are for us to decide.  The additional constructs will keep the battle in the arena.”

Gina shook her head.  Talif was right.  Showing off and gloating at the previous fights had led to this.  But as the lizard took one step forward and leaned down, Gina licked her lips.  Now she would get a chance to test her new body.  Between this creature and the cyborgs, she was going to find out if she really was as strong as she felt.

Gina decided to head straight into the fight and as the lizard moved forward, she did as well.  And just as Gina neared her opponent, one of the robots tossed a large metal ball at her, knocking her a bit to the side, distracting her and allowing the lizard to flip his body around and whack her with his tail, sending her sprawling to the side.  For the first time since she had received a shot she had been knocked down and had felt the blow of an opponent.  She shook her head and scrambled to get up; cursing the fact she was getting unfairly double teamed.  Before she could recover, the lizard reached her and bending down with another loud roar opened his huge jaws and looked poised to bite her in half!

Gina yelped with surprise and reaching up with her massive arm, quickly slid to the side so the creature clamped down on just her forearm.  But to his chagrin, her arm was tougher than he could handle and when Gina pulled her arm away, his teeth scraped noisily along her steel hard arm, giving Gina the chance to pull her other arm back and her small hand into a fist, powering up her mega muscled arm into a mighty bicep flex of rippling strength before she swung her arm forward, smashing her fist into the side of the lizard’s jaw with a loud crack, sending the huge creature down to the floor on its side with an arena shaking thud.  The creature howled with pain and as Gina shook the scratched arm that had been bitten, she moved forward only to have another cyborg reach out from behind her and grab her on the shoulders.

Gina’s eyes glowed green with anger and shrugging her shoulders, knocked the metal hands away and turned quickly to face her challenger.  She figured now was as good a time as any to see just how powerful she was. “So you think you can just keep interfering huh?  Well go ahead, take your best shot!” The robot stared at her and bringing its fist back with a gear churning hum, punched her in her chiseled flexed abs.  The metal fist screamed and crunched against her abs with a loud “BOOM” sending a small shock wave away from the blow and kicking up some dust.  As the dust settled Gina was standing there with a smile on her beautiful face as the robot looked at its mangled fist. “Come on, try again.”  Gina leaned forward and pointed to her chin.  “One more free shot!” The robot pulled the other arm back and delivered a cross punch at her chin causing another metallic crunch and “CRACK” as Gina’s head moved slightly to the side as the other robot fist was mangled!  She had felt both blows, but wasn’t about to let anyone know.

Gina now laughed.  “You’ve had your shots, now it’s my turn!” Gina reared her right arm back, building her bicep into a mound of pumped up power and delivered an uppercut to the robot, nearly knocking his head off in the process with an imprint of her fist embedded into his metal chin.  The mighty blow sent him flying into the air and crashing into the far wall 20 feet above the ground with a terrible crunch before he fell back to the ground like a lead weight with a dull thud.

Talif watched with amazement.  Sure the robots were a bit clumsy, but they were still covered with a Durillium skin, the hardest substance in the known galaxy, and she not just withstood terrifyingly hard blows that proved she was harder, but had just dented the cyborg’s head!  Talif was both excited and worried.  He now felt that barring further intervention from the facilitators Gina would once again win.  She was clearly more powerful than anyone would have ever thought possible.

Gina shook her fist.  That metal was pretty tough.  She had definitely felt the punch, but this only caused her to smile.  One more shot and there would be nothing she couldn’t do.  She could feel it!

Turning toward the downed lizard, she could see it was trying to push back up.  Glancing to see where the other robots were, Gina ran around to the side and jumping into the air, pulled both arms up high and clenched her fists.  Gina landed on the back of the lizard and bringing her mighty muscled arms forward like twin sledge hammers, slammed both fists into the creatures back with a horrible crack.  The lizard bellowed again and crashed to the ground as Gina yelled, “Bite me will you?  Galactic champion huh?”

Gina hopped off the giant lizard and turning to deliver another blow to its head, Gina spotted another robot heading her way.  Not willing to wait, she ran forward as the cyborg neared one of the thick metal walls and lowering her shoulder, slammed the robot’s body into wall, crashing her shoulder and tricep into the metal chassis as the wall buckled with a loud metallic groan.  Gina stepped away as the robot reached out toward her, but was stuck, embedded into the metal wall.  Gina smiled at the imprint of her body into the metallic chest.  She was feeling even stronger the longer she was fighting!

Not willing to slow down, Gina ran back toward her downed opponent who was once again struggling to get up, but groaning with pain.  As she moved toward the lizard’s tail the third robot raced toward her and Gina smiled as she shifted her path toward the cyborg.  Gina ran right into the robot and with another ‘clang’ sent the robot sprawling backward, as it was unable to withstand Gina’s superior might.  Gina marched forward and gave the robot a quick jab in the head, backing the robot up further.  She followed with another cross punch that knocked the robot to the ground again.  The cyborg got up and picked up a four inch thick piece of metal.  Gina grunted as she grabbed the three foot wide plate and pushed the cyborg back, skidding it along the ground until it reached the arena wall with yet another dull clang.  Gina smiled as the cyborg was completely unable to stop her.

Gina’s eyes lit up green as she let go of the plate with one hand and brought her right arm back, twisting her body and pumping up her muscles to massive thick mounds of power across her body.  The robot stared on as Gina grunted and unleashed a punch toward his midsection and the air whistled as her mighty fist burst through the metal plate, smashed through the metallic abs of the robot and cracked the wall of the arena behind him with such force that fissures broke out away from her punch several feet in every direction and shook the entire arena with a deafening “KA-BOOM!”

The robot leaned over as Gina pulled her arm back and once Gina released the ruined plate, she tossed it to the ground and the robot fell at her feet with a crunch.  Letting out a sigh, Gina quickly turned to see that her opponent was nearly back up and she cursed silently.

Running forward, Gina launched herself into the air, her muscular leg extended to crash into the creatures chest but the lizard backhanded Gina in mid-air, sending her careening off the side and crashing back toward the ground.  The time Gina righted herself heading down and landed expertly on her feet, skidding a bit as she finished blunting the force of the blow.  Smiling at her improving reflexes and the fact the blow hardly fazed her; Gina looked up to see the lizard shaking his fist in apparent pain.  It seems that punching her had caused him more distress than it had caused her.  Not slowing down, Gina ran to the side with incredible speed, and the lizard tried to lunge down at her, but Gina darted around him and grabbing the base of his tail, kept on running, jerking the huge weight of the lizard with her, pulling him back to the ground with a loud thud.  Gina ran around more, dragging him along the ground as the creature screamed in pain and frustration.  Gina picked up speed and running in a wide circle, pulled the lizard off the ground and closing the size of her circle, eventually stood in one spot, spinning the lizard around!  She kept spinning the creature until he was a green blur and then released him where he rocketed upward and smashed into the arena wall with explosive force crashing into the nearly impenetrable wall, creating huge cracks in the sides and causing the audience to scream with fear!  The creature fell to the ground with a loud thud, a broken, mangled mess.  Gina stood there for a moment, ready to move forward, but then the voice above her boomed.

“Winner number 32.”

End Part 5

Two illustrations for this story by 'SuperCDR':

[The second doesn't actually match any scene in the story, as noted by the author]

Yeah, when reading the description of the green glowing and all, I was thinking of CDR's artwork myself :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: Stories posted by [hatour]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View