LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tatianna Butler

Started by samsonite, September 11, 2009, 03:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jullyeg

I met her in NYC a very long time ago. Not a very good recall, although her physique was great. Maybe she has improved and is more committed in the session. But I guess she is not as sexy and impressive as she was then...

jullyeg


artax

I never saw her- but from what I recall here - reviews were spotty - did see her once at a show and she looked great- but that was probably 20 years ago so no idea on current condition- to be fair her sessioning may have improved also since those reviews I remember are quite old too

boyofwinter

Had a fantastic session with her 20 years ago when she was massive. The fact I wasn't eager to repeat it says nothing about her, I very rarely repeat ones that are mostly body worship. I emailed her when I was in her area a few years ago, that session was pretty good while not being equal to the first, there was some chatting and I didn't have any of the 'not present' problems others have pointed to but nothing 'memorable' happened either, just an enjoyable hour worship session with a lady who's got a great bod but no longer an otherworldly one.
Based on the look of them I'd say the photos on her sg profile were out of an iphone 12, so pretty recent. Considering her ad more than implies topless, if you can see her for around 350 and you've had good results getting ladies to chat with you in sessions I'd say it's worth taking a chance with her.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's been on and off the scene for many, many years. I can't remember ever reading a good review about her. I recall one person saying she was paying attention to what was on TV during the session. If someone did have a positive experience, please come out and say so...but I'm expecting crickets chirping.

If you're looking for muscle worship, it doesn't look like she has much muscle to worship these days. Looks like she has bigger boobs, tho.

Clearly you imagined these negative reviews. She was brilliant apparently.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mscllvr21

I saw her many years ago and she had a terrible attitude. Waste of money.

liftcarryfan1

Never heard a positive review on the woman.  Even when she was was much bigger in muscle!

You would think a woman that gorgeous would have better reviews.  I emailed her once and she offered a whole lot and then found out on this website she offered none of that

srmongoaurelio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's been on and off the scene for many, many years. I can't remember ever reading a good review about her. I recall one person saying she was paying attention to what was on TV during the session. If someone did have a positive experience, please come out and say so...but I'm expecting crickets chirping.

If you're looking for muscle worship, it doesn't look like she has much muscle to worship these days. Looks like she has bigger boobs, tho.

Clearly you imagined these negative reviews. She was brilliant apparently.
Or maybe he was just referring to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's been on and off the scene for many, many years. I can't remember ever reading a good review about her. I recall one person saying she was paying attention to what was on TV during the session. If someone did have a positive experience, please come out and say so...but I'm expecting crickets chirping.

If you're looking for muscle worship, it doesn't look like she has much muscle to worship these days. Looks like she has bigger boobs, tho.

Clearly you imagined these negative reviews. She was brilliant apparently.
Or maybe he was just referring to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Apparently.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her many years ago and she had a terrible attitude. Waste of money.

Well, that doesn't exactly fill me with confidance in trying to book some time with her.
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

battlefieldb

Apparently she's coming to Philly. Any thoughts/new updates?

pakeha

Tatianna is coming to my vicinity... anyone seen her in the last year or two?...would love to hear recent experiences...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2ndHoodman

No clue but I know she has enough critique as is

on the rise

I see she's touring again. I tempted but the reviews ehhh.

2ndHoodman

I met her once...saw her twice like as an event not for a session. I miss her huge self. YMMV folks

Warhawk Overdrive

How much did she charge?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf