⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tatianna Butler

Started by samsonite, September 11, 2009, 03:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

It's very interesting I have never heard a positive feedback about Tatianna Butler's private sessions. Nobody recommends her.  :-X
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Morris

Tatianna Butler, took a deposit from me to travel to London and never showed up. When I next traveled to New York I wanted to arrange a session and she asked me to pay for the session. She said that the deposit for the London trip was to help her with her financial issues, so if we were to have a session she would need to be paid. She has never tried to repay me or give me a session for the payment I made.

I will never advance money again to these ladies.

The R

I tried to schedule a session with her once and she said $800/hr with a nasty attitude and hung up the phone. She has a nasty attitude for sure...

jbchppll

I think a few of these posts are full of it.. I have met Tat a few times and it has been great. And if Walrus cut his skin it was because he did it to himself after she left.. She doesn't do that and has always been adamant about that. I have enjoyed my times with her and feel she is getting a bad rap here from a few people who I'm sure are lying..

MixedWrestler

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think a few of these posts are full of it.. I have met Tat a few times and it has been great. And if Walrus cut his skin it was because he did it to himself after she left.. She doesn't do that and has always been adamant about that. I have enjoyed my times with her and feel she is getting a bad rap here from a few people who I'm sure are lying..
Good for you that you had a positive experience! I hope every guy has positive experiences.
But you can't deny people who were less fortunate their " right" to post their less pleasant experiences. This forum floats on the (hopefully) honest information people share amongst each other. And yes, that can mean that people will post some negative comments. Unless you were present at those sessions, you are not the one to judge wether it has actually been the truth.
And yes, there are trolls active here, but that is the negative side of the great right of freedom of speech. Sometimes we have to bear with the negative aspect of trolls that think that just because they CAN, they HAVE to burp in the open microphone they see.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

path267

I know she's had bad reviews but has anyone sessioned with her in the last year and how was it

nujerz84

I saw her at the Bar.. very pretty.. but I still wouldnt risk seeing her... years of terrible reviews cannot be ignored.

AmberScammer

Two close friends both have said bad things about wrestling her.   I'd avoid her, along with Amber Black.

Nothing disparaging to say about any other session wrestler. All my experiences have been awesome!

23MKW

 :rock:don't know about Tatianna, but Amber gave a good straightforward scissor session without scamming me. Depends if you avoid snail crushing in your sessions.

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her at the Bar.. very pretty.. but I still wouldnt risk seeing her... years of terrible reviews cannot be ignored.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afrikan!

This is my first ever session with a muscle babe, and last night was a pretty awesome one. First off we connected through text and arranged our payment. We did some buildup conversation through text talking about the night and what it would be like. I just mentioned that I was interested in giving the goddess the full attention and affection. She was intrigued by that. Unfortunately I had to postpone my time due to timing issues, but I ended up coming about half an hour after we had arranged. She texted the room number that she was going to be in, and I went into the elevator and walked to her room. I knocked twice, and when she opened the door it looked as though she came straight from the shower because she looked to pristine and clean. Her muscle tone was still defined, but not competition-ready. I think she is just vacationing during this summer.

Anyway, I walk in and she's watching TV but also setting up the room some to get it ready. She goes back into the bathroom to get something and then comes back out and asks me what I wanted to do. I just simply said we could caress and kiss and tickle and then I would begin to serve you and then we'll see where things go from there. She seemed very game to all of that. She had on blue laced underwear, which just caught my eye. We climb on the bed and we start off with a little bit of me kissing her muscles and massaging her arms. She grabs me and gives me the warmest embrace as I whisper into her ear that tonight is her night and I'm here to serve the goddess. I tell her to lie down on her stomach and I begin to massage and kiss her. I start with the back and work up to her shoulders. I ask her if I could take off her panties and she said, "Please do!" What unravels before me is probably the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. And a backside so clean I could almost set my breakfast on top of it! I begin to kiss her backside and then begin to lick her ass. I spotted her flower and tickled it some before I began to kiss it. The way she was beginning to warm up had me hot!

I then climb back up to unhook her bra and massage her breasts some. I go back down and begin to serve the goddess by pleasuring her flower. As I licked  I saw her flower start to bloom and grow. So then I told her to just sit on my face. I lie down on my back and she and her holy temple of a body hovers over my face and then sits down. I pierce my tongue inside and just start to nibble on her clit. I suck, spit, lick, kiss, and all out try to devour her flower. She starts to ride my face with excitement as she starts gyrating on my face. Even though she is facing me, she turns back and starts to reach for my rod. I'm starting to get hard, but I'm not all the way there yet. She touches the rod and begins to pull it out from inside my boxers. I'm still devouring her flower as she tries to stroke my rod, but she finds it more comfortable to face the rod and do it than to have to twist and turn to reach it. Again, I told her that the goddess has control tonight. She turns her backside to my face and sits on it. I get back to devouring her flower as I take off my boxers and she strokes my rod. She is doing so ferociously. She has an amazing grip and it felt so wonderful in her hands. She spat on it and stroked hard. As I licked and kissed and nibbled her she came. She had to stop because she was shivering, so she went to the bathroom as I was preparing for round two. She came back out and I had her lie down on her back while I served her flower. I spread her legs open because I knew she was trying to keep them together because I was intense with her. After more of that she got back on top of my face and rode me hard. She came a second time, but not on me. While we were not watching the clock, she realized that she had not given me the attention that I was giving her, so she said these last moments are going to be yours. She simply said that she would stroke the life out of me. She used some amazing smelling lotion and began to stroke me as I laid on my back and her right next to me. As she is stroking me I'm telling her how amazing it feels to be served by the goddess. She said it felt amazing to be worshipped by someone so wanting and willing to please her. But lying on the bed as she stroked me was not enough. I told her that I wish she was tasting me. She said only strokes this time. Maybe next time! But then I decided to raise up from where I was as she stroked me and I played with her flower. She had cum twice and said that her flower is spent, but she loved the feeling of me playing with it. Just us embracing one another as we stroked and touched brought us close. We began to kiss long and hard and then her strokes got harder. I whispered in her ear that my rod wants to enter heaven tonight. She had a strong will and did not want to give in like that. But I was persistent some. She started to moan the more that I stroked her and she started to bite her lip some. I kept saying that I wanted to enter her heaven, but she kept saying no. Maybe next time! So as intense as we were, she let me tittyfuck her. She felt amazing as she stroked me and spat on my rod while I was plunging myself between her breasts.

Needless to say, it was more than I had anticipated or hoped for. I had hoped for just some play and kissing, and it ended up being so much more than that! When she comes back to my AREA I will definitely see her again. She said it helped that I was so willing to serve and that I was good looking, that she would definitely let me enter heaven next time. And next time she said she would be the one serving. So I'm excited!

I guess from reading the prior comments I was a bit pensive about giving her a try. I am glad that I did. If you have a sense of humor and are interesting and give her attention and affection, she will do for you what you want to do. I'm ready for my sequel!

superfetdown

lol her flower.let us know if you ever enter her heaven.

razerx123

Hello everyone, Tatianna butler is coming to my city very soon and I just wanted to see if anyone has had a session with her recently and what their experience with her was. What is the overall consensus on her here? Also, what are her rates, and what shape was she in when you saw her? I am thinking of asking for a muscle worship scissor domination session with her. Any reviews and info on her and reviews would be appreciated.

e_honda

She's been on and off the scene for many, many years. I can't remember ever reading a good review about her. I recall one person saying she was paying attention to what was on TV during the session. If someone did have a positive experience, please come out and say so...but I'm expecting crickets chirping.

If you're looking for muscle worship, it doesn't look like she has much muscle to worship these days. Looks like she has bigger boobs, tho.

aracnidman

I sessioned with her once when she was in jersey city.  She's very attractive and honestly it wasn't great but it also wasn't bad.  I would have done it again because she was local but she moved