LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FBB show in Paris (Showup23)

Started by m100, November 18, 2019, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m100

Hey everyone, so I went to the show in Paris, hosted by showup23 and here's my report:
It was fucking awesome. Absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I attended the show and had the chance to meet the girls of course, but also the host and other fans.

Natalya Kuznetsova:
At first, theres Natalya of course. I mean what can I say about her. She's probably the biggest and strongest fbb right now. Massive arms, massive legs. Great personality and also her english improved. Its of course not as good as the english most europeans speak, but it makes conversations possible. Also her husband Vlad is a very cool guy and easy going. Natalya and Vlad are a nice couple and very friendly people.

Julia Föry:
She totally surprised me. Was in offseason shape and so freaking massive. She put on lots of size and when I first saw her I was like what the fuck...she looked like she put on 20 kg of pure mass. Besides, she's super nice and easy going.

Robin Hillis:
The one that really blew me away was Robin Hillis. Man...a body to die for. Her arms, shoulders and traps are so massive and big...crazy. Her physique is just perfect. When you see fbb's or bodybuilders in general on photos they look big, but seeing them live in person is something totally different. And Robin looks freakishly big.

The show itself consisted of posing, training and talking to them. We were able to get to know them on a personal level. It was an amazing experience when three fbb's are standing in front of you, all weighing more than 90 Kilos and pose for you. Later we went out for dinner.
So in total, an awesome experience and I'm glad I had the chance to be there. And the host? Stef is a super cool dude and works his ass off to organize stuff like that. He puts, besides time, lots of money into it. He should get way more support. So guys, give it a try. Don't be shy and intimidated and come to the show. It''s definitely worth it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

Hey, happy to have you at the show
And thanks for this review.
Looking forward for the next show with amazing girls.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login