Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Feminox: Another Health Food Store

Started by FemaleMuscleStories, November 17, 2019, 02:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemaleMuscleStories

I've always enjoyed the Feminox Super-Vitamins story that was initially written by The Power Company on the DTV website along with other story off-shoots that were written by other authors using the Feminox pills as the basis of their storylines. I have always wanted to add to the Feminox stories, and so I began writing one a while ago. So without further adue, enjoy!

----

Feminox: Another Health Food Store - Chapter 1

Hello, and thank you for reading my story, my name is Tracey and I'm writing to tell you how Feminox Super-Vitamins have transformed my life and family.

Some quick background on myself and family, my husband Jeff and I have been married for 20 years, we have a great life and two wonderful daughters, Cindy, who is 16 and Jennifer who is 18. My husband and I met in college and we have been in love ever since. He has been a successful attorney since graduating and while I went to school to become a teacher, I never used my degree, instead deciding to be a mom and housewife, as Jeff and I decided that being a stay at home mom was better to raise our family right.

While we have a beautiful home in the suburbs, as my daughters have become older and more independent, I had wanted to find something to keep me busy. Jeff and I had been looking for opportunities in our community and we had been looking to open up a coffee bistro as there was not one in our area and felt this would be a great investment to capitalize on in our suburban neighborhood.

We had been looking for quite a while for a location, and many of the properties had wanted ridiculous monthly leases as the area we were in was becoming very popular and trendy. As luck would have it, there was an old vitamin/health food store that had been closed for some time and the property and its inventory was going up for auction. I had been told the old lady that owned it had passed away a couple of years prior and without any relatives to leave her property and other assets to. Due to this, the city had taken control of it and was to auction it off.

While the building was old and not very modern, Jeff and I saw its potential. It had a large area out front that was filled with stock and a huge warehouse area in back. It was more space then we probably needed and we figured if anything, we could divide it up and lease other parts of it out to other interested businesses looking for space in our area of town.

At auction day, we were up against a bunch of other bidders, they drove the price higher than we wanted to go, but Jeff and I decided it was worth it, as the real-estate was worth the price. So when the auctioneer ddropped his hammer, Jeff and I sighed in relief that we had won.

Now the task at hand was to begin taking our new piece of property and investing money into it to redevelop it into our bistro and divide up the parts of the property we were not going to use. So this is where this purchased changed my life forever.

As part of the auction, we inherited all the old inventory of this old vitamin/health food store. Since just about everything was old and had expired, it was just a matter of bringing in a dumpster and beginning to clear the entire store so the construction company we were talking with to redevelop the property could start. To save money, we decided to do the cleanup work and clear the store of everything, shelving, inventory, old fixtures, etc...

The large warehouse area though was another story... it had crates and boxes of old vitamins and other supplements stacked everywhere you looked. It was daunting to even think about and wondered to myself if we had made the right choice to do this part by ourselves/on our own. Jeff told me not to worry, and take our time, we were not in any huge hurry and that financially it would not affect us if it were to take longer than expected.

It had been nearly a week since we began clearing out the old store of all it's inventory, it was summertime and hot. The air conditioning was old and not working and we had been waiting to have a new more efficient unit installed to cool the building. But with the help of my daughters and when Jeff had time in the evenings, we were making progress faster than expected. But all this work was tiring and I could feel it in my body. I had been doing so much physical  labor, it was tiring and making my entire body ache and sore. I was so glad to relax at night, I hadn't worked this hard in years, while my daughters were young and active, they handled most of it with ease on the tasks I had them doing.

Then one day, it was late in the evening and Jeff and I had been working in the warehouse portion of the building. Buried deep in a corner behind other boxes we had been getting rrid of were these 12 huge wooden crates. I dreaded having to move them as just looking at them I knew they were heavy and I was completely worn out from being there the entire day. One of the crates wooden tops was partially open, and Jeff and I decided to investigate the contents of this looming task. As we pried open the heavy wooden top, we pulled out this huge glass jar filled with capsules. As I turned the bottle, there was a simple lable, and all it read was: Feminox Super-Vitamins, with a slogan printed along with it that read: Just One a Day for
STRENGTH and VITALITY.

As I continued to look over the jar, there were no other lables, ingredients, FDA number, company name, and shockingly, no expiration date. It was the oddest thing as I wondered how a product like this could get to market without all the vital and important information needed for any kind of item you would ingest. Jeff just looked at it and said that something like this was just a lawsuit waiting to happen! As he laughed a bit, he told me he was going to head home and relax a bit since he had to be in his office early for a conference call with a client and some other attorneies in the morning. Our daughter Cindy was tired and wanted to go to, so she and Jeff left just leaving me and Jennifer to finish up what we had been working on before heading home as well.

Jennifer and I were moving a few final boxes and sweeping up when she looked at me and said "mom, you look really worn down..." as I was kind of leaning on the broom I had been using. I told her that my back was killing me and as I went to grab my purse to see if I had any ibuprofen left, I realized that I had forgotten the bottle at home earlier. As I cursed under my breath a bit, Jennifer looked to me and said "mom, why don't you try one of those Feminox pills, it says for strength and vitality... it might help you feel better." As I thought she was crazy for even suggesting that, my back was so sore and was throbbing, I thought to myself "what the heck." What's the worst that could happen, be sick for a day? at least it might help out the pain and relieve my sore back muscles so I could relax that evening before doing more cleaning the next day.

So you know, I am currently 45 years old, I stand 5'4" tall, blonde hair and blue eyes with an average body for my height. Don't get me wrong, at my age though, I still look great in a bikini as I try to eat healthy and get regular exercise. And while I'm no gym rat, I do like to walk and hike and be active.

As I went to the cooler to grab a bottle of water, Jennifer told me she was thirsty as well, and as I headed back with our water, I grabbed the large jar of Feminox Super-Vitamins. The cap was nearly imposible to screw off, it was extremely tight and we thought we'd never get it open, but just as I was about ready to give up, I felt it budge, and off it came.

As I grabbed one of the little white pills, I stared at it for a second, noticing it was just as nondescript as the jar it was in. As I looked at my daughter then popped the pill followed by a gulp of water, I didn't think much about it, figuring it would take a while like the Advil I had forgotten at home earlier. But just as I began to stand up, all of a sudden the back pain that had been nagging me all day started to disapaite and was almost gone instantaneously. I also felt the tiredness go away and replaced with a new energy level that I hadn't felt in years, heck, I felt better now then I did at that moment than I think I had all my life, especially when I was younger and in college. Needless to say, I was shocked beyond belief, "all that from one pill?" I thought to myself....  I then turned to Jennifer, and she said "mom, how are you feeling?" and I didn't answer her, just said, "try one of these and tell me how you feel."

Now, Jennifer is built like me, but about an inch taller, she carries most of my features, blonde hair, blue eyes, and we're about the same cup size as she got the DD family gene for big boobs. As Jennifer grabbed one of the little white Feminox pills and popped it in her mouth followed by a gulp of water, she basically jumped a bit in shock as all of a sudden I could tell her energy level had increased and she wasn't tired anymore either. Then all she said was "wow! I feel great now!" As we just were kind of in shock at how we were both feeling, she looked at me and said "let's get this last stuff cleaned up for the night and head home, mom." And I couldn't argue, it had been a long day. So as we finished up, faster than expected, I was a little shocked by how fast we had accomplished it.

When Jennifer and I got home, the house was dark and both Cindy and Jeff were sound asleep.

After I got to Jeff and I's bedroom, I was quiet not to wake him. But as I got in the bathroom and stripped down for a well deserved shower, I stared at myself in the mirror... "Do I look more athletic?" I thought to myself... but I thought maybe I was just tired and the fact I had been working so hard on our future store that I had lost some weight and was in better shape. But then I thought to myself "but I'm still not sore or tired.... wonder why?" Not giving it anymore thought, I  hopped in the shower. As the water cascaded over my body, I felt my nipples get extremely erect, a throbbing hard that I hadn't felt in years and felt myself becoming wet.  I just thought about myself in the mirror and it was turning me on. My big DD boobs felt firmer and my body felt stronger. All these sensations and I wasn't sure why. While in the shower, I finally gave in and pleasured my pussy, bringing myself to several hard orgasms, and biting my lips to not scream as these orgasms were some of the best I had ever experienced...

As I got out of the shower and toweled off, I kept looking at myself in the mirror... my body did look different, but why?

Not thinking much more about why my body was looking firmer and tighter,, I crawled into bed naked with jeff that night, I immediately cuddled up next to him, my naked body aching for more... as I reached over and started stroking his cock through the boxers he was wearing, I felt him getting big and hard and as he woke up out of his slumber, I began kissing him and ravenously attacking his body. I climbed on top of him, which this was not a position I would normally take in our bed... as he reached up and grabbed my tits I began moaning and he was shocked I was so horny after working so hard all day long, in fact,  he told me he had never remembered seeing me this aroused... as I moved my way down his body, I didn't think twice about it and ripped his boxer shorts to shreds, releasing his manhood and the object of my desire... Then for a brief second, I realized I had just torn his shorts apart... never having done that once or had the strength to do that, and needless to say, Jeff was speechless as well.

As I mounted Jeff, he told me I felt tighter than he had ever remembered and his throbbing cock felt bigger to me than it ever was in my pussy at this moment than it ever had... While I won't go in to details, we had the best love making session the two of us had ever experienced together... not to mention, we went for several hours, which is unlike anything we had ever done in the past. While Jeff was tired the next morning, he left for work and told me he loved me and told me it had been the best night of his life with me since we've been together,dating and married, over 20 years together.

I decided to sleep in for a while, and around 9 AM I finally got out of bed. Oddly, I felt amazing and refreshed. As I threw on a pair of panties I looked at myself in the full length mirror on the wall. I did look more athletic, I wasn't seeing things last night. My stomach was tight, my boobs were more perky, my arms were tight, and as I turned around, my butt was firmer, and not to mention my legs, wow, did they ever look great. Almost Looking like the legs of a dancer, toned and solid.

I then stopped staring at myself, knowing I had work to do today, grabbing my robe, I walked downstairs in our house, passing Cindy's room, where she was still sound asleep, but noticed that Jennifer's door was open and she was no where to be found.

When I got down to our kitchen, I found a note from Jennifer that read"Mom, headed to the building, have some really interesting news to tell you about, see you when you get here! Love, Jennifer" which I thought was odd, usually getting Jennifer to help me cleanup the property we bought was like pulling teeth at times.

As I had a cup of coffee and was watching the news, Cindy came downstairs and said she really was tired and worn out from helping me at the store, so I told her to relax today and that she could have the day off. As I finished my coffee and headed back upstairs to get dressed, I kept wondering about Jennifer's note.

After taking a shower, doing my hair and getting some clothes on, I headed out and told Cindy if she needed me to either come down to the building or reach me on my cell phone as Jennifer and I would be there all day long.

When I finally got down to our building around noon that day, I wasn't prepared though for what I was about to witness...

----

End Chapter 1

FemaleMuscleStories

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Tassdb55436

love the feminox stories, can't wait to see for the next chapter with your take
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekh48

yeah love the feminox stories too great to see a return
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IBP

Nice start and an excellent cliffhanger. I can only imagine Jennifer has indulged a bit. I look forward (hopefully but no pressure) to a husband feeling smaller as three bulging beauties grow up around him!

FemaleMuscleStories

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice start and an excellent cliffhanger. I can only imagine Jennifer has indulged a bit. I look forward (hopefully but no pressure) to a husband feeling smaller as three bulging beauties grow up around him!

Thanks and glad you liked my Feminox story intro chapter. Not gonna spoil it, but I think you will enjoy the upcoming chapters I'm working on. Two of them are done, but just letting them sit as I like to go back and review before publishing anything.

FemaleMuscleStories

Feminox: Another Health Food Store - Chapter 2

----

As I parked my car and headed to the front of the building, I unlocked the door and walked in. Jennifer was here, I could hear the radio blaring loudly in the warehouse portion of the property. I then locked the front door and headed towards the back, as I pulled the heavy metal warehouse door open, Jennifer was unaware that I was hear and she didn't hear the old door open.

As I walked in, I stopped and saw her standing at a workbench that Jeff and I had set up. There was that large bottle of Feminox Super-Vitamins on it, open, and I then watched Jennifer put her hand to her mouth, swallowing several pills, as I couldn't tell how many, then completely chug the bottle of water she held in her other hand.

I wasn't sure what to say, I was shocked, "what was my daughter doing!" I was thinking and upset and angry all at the same time, but before I could say something or alert her to my presence,  she buckled a bit, almost falling to her knees, as she then rose back up, her face pointed skyward as she released a guttural moan so loud it almost drowned out the radio that had been turned up to a volume so loud you couldn't talk to another person in the room. As I watched in shock, fear and wonderment, I couldn't tell if she was experiencing pain or pleasure at that moment.

But as I kept watching, I began to notice something was happening. Jennifer looked like she was getting bigger, the back of her t-shirt went from baggy to fit, then to snug, and it kept getting tighter and tighter as her back was swelling... I was in complete disbelief, what was I seeing? As I watched Jennifer's arms begin to bulk up, then being pushed upward by her expanding back muscles, her shoulders were getting so big you could see the outline of them through her shirt, I then looked down as her legs were rapidly putting on muscle mass, going from thin to fit, to becoming huge, and they kept on growing! I jumped a bit as I watched the back of her shorts as the threads of the seam began separating and tearing apart as two bowling ball sized glute muscles pushed their way outward, a shelf forming atop them with her thong panties disappearing more and more... As I continued to marvel at her huge legs and glutes, I noticed her calves had exploded in size, they became two huge upside down hearts, diamonds, with veins covering them as they pumped larger and larger... just then a loud taring sound broke my attention, glancing upward past her hamstrings and glutes that had became even bigger and more muscular, I watched in disbelief as Jennifer's t-shirt began ripping apart in the middle of her back along her spine. I watched the tear get larger and larger as her lat muscles pushed outward, wider and wider, as the back of her bra that had been exposed due to the shirt tearing open, it had been holding on for dear life, fighting the onslaught of muscle, finally lost the battle as the clasp snapped apart, the fabric of her shirt continueing to rip up to the neckline and downward towards her waist as the lats had been released from the pressure of her bra.

I couldn't help but gasp in shock, fear and amazement! As Jennifer's muscle growth continued, she raised her arms up, flexing her biceps as the shoulder seams literally exploded apart as huge delt muscles swelled bigger. As Jennifer began to flex her arms, I herd her grunting and moaning a bit and her biceps rose and rose, the sleeves that were wrapped tightly around those huge peaks didn't survive either, or stand a chance, as the  threads gave way, shredding and separating as it looked like a mountain range of muscle being formed across her entire back, shoulders and biceps...

Jennifer's body was slick with sweat, huge veins pulsed and covered her muscles as she continued to grow. As the radio went silent for some station problem,  I dropped my purse, startling Jennifer as she spun around, shocked to see me standing their awe struck with my mouth wide open. She didn't say a thing as I stared at her, her massive tits, which had ripped the front of her bra and shirt apart were on display,she then just smiled a huge smile at me and only said "Hi Mom", and then proceeded to flex downward into a massive, mind blowing most muscular pose as her hulked out body grew even larger and the tatters of what was left of her t-shirt and bra ripped from her neck and fell off her upper body as her muscles exploded in size as more and more garden hose sized veins covered her arms, thick pecs, and traps that rose and rose...Jennifer grunted as she milked the pose for all it was worth as  her entire body swelled larger, becoming absolutely enormous! Her muscles were slick with sweat,which covered every inch and every striation of her immense musculature.

As Jennifer straightened up, a few final strands of fabric fell off her upper body. She then reached down with her hands and tore what was left of her shorts off, which were barely being held together at the waist. Standing there in just a little black thong and the shoes she had been wearing, my daughter was immense, while she hadn't grown any taller, her body was more muscular than any bodybuilder on earth, male or female. Her muscularity was of unreal proportions. Her arms were forced out by what looked like wings erupting from her back. Her big DD boobs were riding high on thick pecs, making her cleavage look even deeper than it really was. Her arms were massive, I couldn't find a word in my vocabulary to describe them except huge. Her forearms were bigger than most mens legs and a network of veins covered them, running up over her biceps and up into those massive delts she possessed.

As I continued to stare at my daughters body, her abs were unreal. Huge bricks of muscle that looked like they were fighting against each other for room while a network of veins coming from between her legs snaked all over them menacingly.

I couldn't even fathom just how big she was. As my eyes continued to roam over her immense body, I moved downward as I gasped at her legs. They were more massive than sequoia trees. And god only knows the strength she possessed now. Her kneecaps were lost as the muscle hanging over them from her quads and thighs were so big. And again, more and more freaky looking veins were covering her sweaty, enormous legs, it was almost  impossible for me to believe this was my 18 year old daughter Jennifer standing before me!

I continued to stare in awe, dumbfounded by what I had just witnessed, my mind raced with questions and was trying to make sense of it all. I was absolutely fascinated by what she had become in just a matter of moments. "Did those pills do that to her?" I thought, "Does this explain what happened last night and why I'm feeling so good right now?" as more and more questions raced through my mind faster than I could analyse them.

As Jennifer stood there, confidence was beaming from her like I had never seen before. She was practically radiating power, her body was glowing, she had become more muscular than any human alive, she was in a league all her own, she looked like a complete Goddess I thought.

As I stared, I watched her, she was reveling almost narcissistically in admiration of herself and the muscularity and strength she possessed. I then said, "honey, how do you feel?" and Jennifer answered "Mom, I can't even begin to describe what this feels like, I can feel it, I can feel my muscularity, I can feel the strength coursing through my body, it's unlike anything you will ever experience..." and as she said this, she brought her arms up and flexed a double bicep pose that was mind blowing as muscle just seemed to swell and swell. But, right away though, "What did she say?" I asked myself again, that last part caught my attention and scared me, what did she mean by "it's unlike anything you will ever experience..."? "Does she want me to become like her?" I thought, just the thought of having a body like hers was making me nervous, aroused and I noticed I was becoming wet.

What would it feel like? What would it feel like as my body was transforming? What would it be like to have that kind of power and strength? All these thoughts were very erotic to me. But I also thought, do I really want to be a muscle freak? I'm not sure I'd want to look like that the rest of my life. But, the feelings of excitement were overwhelming the doubts I was having.

As Jennifer proceeded to relax from her posing, which I couldn't even tell as she was so pumped up with muscle, she then turned her attention to me, and not so much herself as in the last moments, she said "Mom, you're never gonna believe what these Feminox pills are capable of"... And while I just saw it first hand, she continued, "After we got home last night, I was feeling amazing, not tired at all, nor could I sleep. When I stripped off my clothes to take a shower, I noticed how toned I had become,which was odd I thought as I've never really been all that athletic as you know." As Jennifer  kept talking, she said " I was also... um..." as I interrupted, "did you get horny?" Jennifer then blushed, which looked a bit funny now considering the body she now possessed, but her cute face was atop this massively musclebound body, and then answered "yes mom, I became aroused... not to mention, I figured it had affected you too as I heard you and dad going at it!" as it was my turn to be a bit embarrassed.

Jennifer continued on with more, "I was curious what these Feminox Super-Vitamins were, as I figured they were what caused the way I was feeling. so I hopped online and started researching this Feminox stuff to find out more, and while little existed about the pills or the company, I found some other women though, who have discovered these pills and their secret." "Really?" I answered. "Yes mom, for starters, there was this girl named Colleen. She  had been working at a health food store, of all places, while in college,  who discovered them when her jerk of a boss told her to clean up the warehouse and get rid of all of them. Her story is pretty awesome! I'll have to show it to you later!" Jennifer then continued to tell me about another girl named Heidi Schmidt, who had read Colleen's story, then went looking for Feminox as she struggled with her own body image, she thought Feminox could help her fill out and become a sexier woman. "While she was happy being fit and toned, athletic, that didn't last long mom!" Jennifer said with excitement. "I read that she now settles on something like 4 or 5 Feminox pills a day, and is a total Amazon Muscle Goddess now! I can tell she truly loves being so muscular!"

"Oh, and mom, I also read that the effect of these Feminox Super-Vitamin pills only lasts for 24 hours, so it sounds like this will wear off and I'll return to my normal self" as Jennifer almost sounded disappointed as she said this.

I was still having a hard time comprehending what I had just seen and heard. Let alone the fact that this massive, hulking woman I was standing with was really my daughter. Not to mention she's telling me about other women who have used this Feminox Super-Vitamin, really? I was thinking. And if this is the result, how come nobody wanted it I thought... hmm...

While I was lost in a daze, thinking about all this, Jennifer walked away, I just watched her, her entire body was still glistening with sweat, probably partially as the air conditioning still wasn't working, but every muscle just bulged and rippled with grace as she moved. She had that "bodybuilder swag" I thought to myself and laughed a bit when I had seen men who were bodybuilders out in public before.

Jennifer walked over to this large freezer/cooler that was in the wearhouse. God only knows how much it weighed, and it was one of those items that we were going to have to hire someone to remove. And for whatever reason, it was also bolted down to the floor, which was odd too I thought, like it was going to move. But then Jennifer spread out her huge, muscular arms, grasping the thick metal door of the cooler with her petite hands. as I watched, I began to hear metal shrieking as Jennifer was ripping the door from it's mamouth hinges and lock! I couldn't believe my eyes, the thick metal was actually buckling from the pressure she was applying! Just then, there was one last grunt from her and one last fight from the cooler as she ripped the door completely off this huge fridge! As Jennifer brought the metal door away from the damaged freezer, I couldn't believe how big that door was, let alone what it must weigh!  The door was taller than her and I couldn't see her at all as it was so large it was still wider and taller than she was now, but it was no match for her strength and muscles. As she turned around towards me, holding the door, I could tell she was bending it across her chest, forcing it into her pecs and boobs. As she did this, my eyes began to bug out as I began to see something I would have never imagined! two round dents began forming in the metal, not to mention, the distinct outline of her ariolas and nipples, which looked like they were becoming harder by the second!

Just then the metal began skreetching as I heard Jennifer moaning and grunting, almost in pleasure, as her muscular tits pushed through the thick metal as she bent the huge door across her chest! She then began crushing the door, folding it in half like it was a piece of cardboard! I was completely staring, gawking at the feat of strength I was witnessing, my mind racing to once again, comprehend what I was seeing.

As Jennifer tossed the door lightly to the floor beside her like it was nothing, it crashed with a heavy thud, shaking the ground a bit! Jennifer then raised her hands to the sky, her face looking upward as well, as I just stared in awe struck amazement at my musclebound daughter, and then in one quick motion, she brought her fists down together in a huge, unreal most muscular pose as she was literally growling and grunting in orgasmic pleasure! She pumped her arms as I watched her body erupt, it almost looked like she was growing again, but all that hard flexing was just causing her muscles to become even more engorged with blood feeding her enormous muscles. My daughter was a muscle monster, and it fascinated me.

As she held this pose, I noticed I was getting turned on. My daughter was making me wet? No, I thought, it's the muscle, it's the strength and her display of it all... Then Jennifer struck one last, massive most muscular pose, and her muscles pumped up even larger, she grunted and moaned through clenched teeth as an orgasmic wave  came over her... releasing the pose, and looking utterly even more immense, she cupped her DD tits and pulled on her nipples a bit in a pleasurable manner, which I could tell she was enjoying, then she said "When you have a body like this, who needs clothes!" more as amatter of fact  statement, as opposed to a question.

Jennifer then walked towards me, getting  closer to me, her hands on her hips as I gulped staring at her body, a bit in fear, a bit in jealousy and aroused too. As she spoke, all she said was "hey mom, ready to get jacked? Wanna join me?"

Those 2 questions rang and rang in my head as I continued to stare in awe at my daughters body, "was this for real?" I thought. I knew it was, but in the gut of my stomach, I knew there was only one way to find out. I had to know for myself...

"What would it be like? What's it gonna feel like?" Curiosity and a combination of fear, excitement and anticipation was overwhelming to me.

I wanted muscles, no, I had to have them... and as I felt myself getting turned on and aroused with the thought of becoming a muscle monster, my mind raced with orgasmic pleasure, my body tingling, nervousness running through me, excitement overwhelming me, my adrenaline pumping into overdrive... I then began walking towards the workbench and that bottle of Feminox Super-Vitamins...

It was time to find out...

----

End Chapter 2

rodman

 :wow: :rock: Great Chapter 2, Like you I love these stories! Please continue ! Thanks!!, BTW, Karma points to you!

snaggle321

WOW!!! That was awesome!!!  Can't wait for more growth and strength.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgsg69

Great re-boot to a classic, can't wait to see what Mom does and she puts her lucky husband through tonight!! KARMA+++ to you

ArkhamAsylum

This story is amazing so far. Great work. I'am looking forward to the next part.

hatour

Wow! This is a great addition to the series. I can't wait to read more.  Karma for all!

Mastron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! This is a great addition to the series. I can't wait to read more.  Karma for all!

:woohoo: 8):wow:

My gods, hatour!! SO good to see you here!!

Your Things We Do for Our Country over on the net will always be of my favorites. Asna Ujala Mawiyah had so much power and beauty that it was beyond amazing!!




IBP

Wow that was awesome! You are a really great writer! Please keep it up!  :rock:

phil123

Great story and I really like what Feminiox does.

Even if the effects last only 24 hours they could go to a gym and do heavy workouts. These effects will stay. And so the beome stronger even after the Feminox effect

Tassdb55436

I love the effect Jennifer's body has on her mother
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login