Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583265 Posts in 74265 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 12:54:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully Homage -- Kylie’s Goddess Arm
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully Homage -- Kylie’s Goddess Arm  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Little Sister Is A Big Bully Homage -- Kylie’s Goddess Arm
« on: November 13, 2019, 08:49:20 pm »
Kylie’s Goddess Arm

This is a homage to grbaclig's Little Sister Is a Big Bully. Written in the daze caused after eating up his story, and marveling at how huge and powerful Kylie is. His story is found here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. More than 100% worth the read!!

Kylie had another growth spurt, having increased in mass, and size beyond what’s imaginable. There she was, sitting at a table in a bar, the crowd, the patrons of the bar, encircling her. The flashing laser lights, the blasting electro music, all of it inconsequential, irrelevant, they could easily be turned off and no one would notice. Every single person is utterly mesmerized as the proverbial spotlight is squarely at this leviathanic teen girl, her flexed arm eclipsing the table it’s resting on, and a squirming big titted bimbo sitting across….

“So, I heard you beat my mom?” Kylie mockingly asks, cocking her bullish neck against her boulderlike traps. Her right arm, the monstrous appendage is sprawled on the table in a casual flex. Each and every tendon of that meaty arm is bloated, throbbing almost rhythmically bringing the chiseled muscles into bold relief, Kylie’s bicep is dangerously peak like pumpkin wanting to burst, her veiny forearm showcasing the easy power on her arm, as the veins recede and return to threaten burst through the skin. Nested, wedged between tree-trunk forearm and monstrous bicep is a billiard ball….

The blonde bimbo is nearly creaming herself seeing such a muscle dancing, such a lazy conniving schmoe. Her eyes blow to the size of saucers, and then she does cream herself, some of her juices scaping her tight vigina, soaking her g-string. To contain herself, Allison squeezes her sculpted legs together, clamping on her cunt. Her mind still can’t believe what this muscle goddess is so casually doing, the poor billiard ball is being carved simply by one the bicep’s veins, the ball rolling as best as it can as Kylie simply contracts her index and middle finger to unleash her dancing muscles. To make matters worse, Kylie’s monstrous tits, each much bigger than Allison’s freaking torso, are plastered on the table, her piston size pecs making them blast across the table, accentuating the meaty chasm of a cleavage.

“I also hear you’re treating my brother like your snivelling pet bitch, that’s not cool”

Biting her lip in a pucker, and scrunching her face in a way that would make every hot-blooded male die in heart attack, Allison tearily asks “Do-don...t you think I’m pretty? Don’t you waaaaant me?”, the bimbo asks while pulling her tiny dress against her tits, her last attempt to try to lure someone that had resisted her so easily.  The high pitched tone of her voice betraying her wanton lust for this muscle bound teen goddess.

The muscle teen, rolls her eyes in response, as if deeming this big titted bimbo unworthy of her time: “Drill it into your head, Fleabites. I’M. NOT. INTERESTED” the behemoth grunts in an act of showmanship, as young Kylie intensifies her flex ordering her arm to grow more. Intentionally slowly, a crack begins to form across the wedged ball, a hair-sworth, but as more and more leviathanic muscle is willed to grow, the ball painfully cracks. Kylie’s arm continuing it’s unstoppable onslaught, swells with more power engulfing the ball utterly as her forearm collides brutally with the girl’s boulder-like bicep. The hard billiard ball surrendered, crushed to oblivion.

Enraptured, the bimbo loses it, careens over the mighty arm. One of her arms massaging the as much of the smoldering hard flesh it can, verifying the excruciating hardness this teen girl possesses. The girl’s own DDD tits squash against the arm and the table, dangerously compressing the mounds to almost burst out of the dress accentuating her cleavage, the spaghetti strings drooping off her shoulder. Her other arm shoots to her pussy, rolling her show dress to reveal her wet chasm as she incensed plays with herself lost in worship.

Then a small tremor and a bang, along with the sensation of her body being pulled across the table, snaps Allison from her stupor, as Kylie crosses her arms across her chest. Kylie in a frown, staring down at the insignificant girl before her. Her girth so huge, it occupies nearly the entire table. On the other end, with a cheek to cheek nervous smile, body straight and tensed, is Rick, sweating miserably and speechless at what he is witnessing.

“You are, my brother’s bitch”, Kylie roars “Make him squirm all you want, but once you disrespect him as much as you did… YOU DISRESPECT ME” Kylie growls as she towers to her full height, her massive pecs shooting her giant tits against the dress threatening to destroy it. Her abs clearly visible through the stress fabric as the casual undulations of the grinding abs clasp on the sheer fabric. Allison on her knees, hands trying to encircle Kylie’s bone-crunching wrists, begging, pleading in desperation, the sole act of the muscle goddess rising, pulling and tossing the bimbo to the floor.Allison is salivating as she notices supremely fine powder fall off Kylie’s arm and trail in the wind, the last remaining vestiges of the crushed ball.

Uselessly, Allison continues to beg and cry, tugging at Kylie’s arm, which simply causes the dangling hams to burst and expand with more muscles. Kylie’s massive bosom nearly obscuring Allison’s view of the girl’s face. Nonchalantly, and having said all that needed to be said. Kylie reaches over, Allison orgasmically wrapping her sinewy figure competitor legs around the meaty trunk trying to pleasure herself, only to be pulled off like a bug. In a swift motion, Kylie has Allison’s ass cupped in her right hand, up in the air. To exert dominance, Kylie wedged a finger right into Allison’s ass crack making the cheerleader like tense her glutes, lost in thought about what is going on.

Turning around, Kylie faces towards the bar’s double door, her boulders for biceps bunching and grating with intensity. Staring at the girl still on her palms, frowning at such useless, overpowered bimbo, Kylie launches one last reprimand:

“You’re trash, Fleabites. And I take out the trash!!” With that, the teen goddess launches the blonde like a projectile, sailing across the room, patrons darting around to avoid a collision. Kylie’s oozing effortlessly motion, crunching her muscles with so much power, pistoning her tits so sickeningly that her dress is assaulted by multiple tears. Allison like a sack of potatoes crashes the doors open and lands on the floor, the power of the air ride had rendered her utterly topless, for all the world to see… However, everyone was too transfixed on the muscle goddess of Kylie to even heed. Letting a cry and limping, Allison disappears into the night.

“Why you do that?” cries Kevin, mostly in shock & admiration, rather than indignation. That domineering vixen had eaten his heart out, abused him like an animal, and more and more he had grown to. Kevin was still sitting in his chair, looking at Kylie like a baby child looking at her mother.  “I thought you hated me and wanted to make my life miserable?” He screeched unable to contain the conflicting overwhelming feelings he had. Choking up. Shrugging her monstrous shoulders, bigger than blacksmith anvils, Kylie beckons Rick to her side with a flick of her wrist. The well-muscled boy obediently complied and darted to be next to her.

Patting Rich’s head gently, Kylie presses his head softly to rest against her abs. The teen can only marvel at the hardness of the squirming abs, but also at the warmth his sister is treating him. Without noticing, Rich begins to trace the thick grooves of Kylie’s undulating stomach, tensing her abs.

“You’re the one that keeps acting like a douche, doofus. But hopefully you know your place now” with this last bit, Kylie tenses her forearm, bloating it obscenely and injecting enough force so Rich can feel her power, and know how easily she could simply crush his skull like a grape.

“Besides, we’re family. And no one disrespects my family”

Strapping an arm across, Kevin’s shoulders, the huge, and meaty weight almost enough to bowl him over (thankfully Kylie restrained herself) they start their way to the door. The still stupefied and ogling patrons parting for them to pass. Rich enchantedly, admiring his sister. So huge was Kylie’s teardrop quads, that with every step of hers RIch would dangle against it. There she felt her brother’s poker erect against her leg.  Rolling her eyes on her youthful face, Kylie pulls Rich into a headlock and gives him a gentle noogie.

“Boys will be Boys, she thinks”, as they exit the door, Kylie more than eating up the entire space of the double-doors, thinks to herself…

“Maybe I’ll hook him up with Heather” That girl is 100% more up his alley, now…..

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully Homage -- Kylie’s Goddess Arm
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 01:42:34 am »
Very nice, I sort of hope this is what happens with Kylie in the main storyline, that she learns to be at least tolerant of her brother, but I somehow don't see that happening, especially if Rick continues to be an asshole towards her. But maybe he will realize after his defeat to Lola, who is nowhere near as big and strong as Kylie, that perhaps girls are more capable than he thought. After all, he has already lost to 4 females now, with Kylie, Lola, Allison, and his own mother all beating him. If he continues to think that males are superior after all that, then he's just delusional. But as far as your story goes, I enjoyed it a lot, and I look forward to more of your writing. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 08:59:58 pm »
This section here is supposed to happen before Kylie's Goddess Arm. It's meant to be a brief intro to the events that lead on to Kylie's Goddess Arm. Idea of the story came after being mesmerized by grbaclig's  original story, and trying to figure out the family dynamics that could drove so much resentment between brother and sister (imo, mostly ingrained on the brother, as he keeps acting out trying to belittle his sister, and has gone out of his way to try cause real harm to his daughter whereas Kylie never retaliated to the extent she could). A little background, in the original story, Allison is devolving into a very abusive person in her relationship with Rick, and last chapter clearly left that her reason for being with Rick was to be close to Kylie. That's why in my eyes, Allison is the true villain on this story.

NOTE: I can't edit my posts, only have the options of Quote, Notify, Reply and such....

The Dildo Did It!!

Kylie’s parents off had a family emergency in the opposite side of the country. Uncle Lucian had a stroke, so they'll be be gone for a week, at least. Mom asked Kylie to keep an eye on the house for them while they're gone. The teen muscle girl rarely went to her old place, to avoid stupid problems with her brother, and because she usually was too busy working out.

Opening the door, Kylie stuck her head in and peering across the house decided it was okay. The girl’s eyes scan quickly through the foyer, the living room and the kitchen. Rick is still in the house, not wanting to see him the gargantuan teen prepares to leave, but a toppled base near the stairway, with dirt spread all over  the floor with erratic footsteps across draws the girl’s attention. The muscle teen decides to check and see what’s going on, and  approaching the toppled base, saw the faint traces of blood in the stairway’s carpet. Her eyes narrowed with concern, studying her environment. Kylie can hear moans, and sniffles…

“Rick?” Kylie asks, there’s no replies, grasping the stairway rail, her forearm bloating massively, she squeezes herself through as best as she could. She was simply too big for the house. With slow thunderous thumps her bloating thighs and diamond shaped calves go up the stairs, with concern Kylie can hear screams and wails from further upstairs. Kylie rushed a little more, less concerned about breaking anything. Plummets through onto a cupboard that got squashed against the wall.

Notices the cries are coming from her brother’s room. With an mmmff Kylie rips off the bedroom’s door in her rush to see what was happening. Noticing the commotion, Rick startles and trembles looking at where once the door was, and the looming figure covering the entryway. Squeezing through the doorway, Kylie notices her brother sprawled on the floor, the bed sheets caked with blood.

Stifling a gasp, Kylie gets closer and sees that her brother is stark naked, bruises
around his torso, a dog collar and chain on his neck… and a 10 inch dildo stuck in his badly beaten and scratched ass.

A visibly shaken Rick, eyes drooping, barks “You, you probably happy to see me like this…” Kylie can gauge the weakness and pain shooting from all his words. Kylie brushes off the snide remark and rushes in to pick up her brother off the floor. With what useless strength Rick has, he punches uselessly at his sister intimidated by her massive muscles, till struggle dies off on him. ‘He’s burning with a fever’ Kylie notices. Gently after assessing Rick’s badly beaten body, lays his body on the bed. Reaching over her brother’s neck, with a casual flick that causes her forearms to bloat dangerously, Kylie snaps the collar in two to make her brother’s breathing easier. In his delirius state, Rick couldn’t help but marvel at her sister’s muscles, and a hand caressed the sinews of her forearm.

“Guess you should thank me for getting so huge, Kylie”, the poor fool stutters, still having mixed feelings about his sister, and resentment between them.
Not breaking her cool head, Kylie ignores the daggers, and rummages his brother’s closet for a first aid kit she knows usually is there.

“I need to take you to a hospital, call an ambulance” Kylie remarks, as she places the medicine on the bed table.

“No ambulance, please…. Don’t want neighbors to see me like this” Rick cries out. “Can’t, can’t you… just pull it off??” the stressed boy cries out.

Sitting next to him, the massive Kylie makes the bed quake. Looking at his brother’s butt, the purple and blue skin, scratches, and how still the glutes tense against the garish dildo still violating his asshole....

“No, not without tearing off your entire ass, brother,” Rick’s shuffles in the bed, terrified at what his sister could do. Shaking her head reassuringly, reaching for the medicine “That’s how badly wedged it is. I’ll take you to the hospital and that’s the end of it”. Kylie removes an aloe cream for the inflammation of his brother’s ass, and torso. Gently she rubs it up and down, Rick still sensitive, and scared at the still firm pressure from her sister’s hands lets out a pained grunt. Kylie stares at him compassionately as she continues to get him clean as best as she can.

Kylie swiftly exists the room, and races across the stairs to the kitchen, the house trembling thanks to her giant weight, walls and photos on the stairway cracking.

Fizzle, Kylie fills a glass of water, the girl’s bloated forearm far larger than the glass of water she’s holding. Quickly rushing back upstairs, handles the water to her brother, along with painkillers and something to keep his fever down. Rick can only marvel at how some water splashed on Kylie’s forearm, accentuating the thick fibers on it, and enhancing it’s ridiculous bloat.

Ignoring it, Kylie stands and reaches the top closet for some sheets, her glutes crunching with one another, her back squirming through the fabric, the material taxed to stick around her weight.

“Why the fuck did that little bitch of Allison leave you like this?” the massive muscle girl asks while still reaching for the sheets, her boulder-butt wiggling around. Tossing the sheets next to her brother, the young muscle girl places hands on hips to asses her next step.

Rick’s  head drops in indignation “Allison never wanted me, she only wanted me to get to you”. He tells her sister, how after badly wedging the strap on to his ass, in pain Rick slapped her away only to get his ribs badly bruised by her scissoring legs as punishment.  The young girl, reaches over Rick to cradle his bruised body on one arm, Kylie notices his brother is painfully erect, and sees how embarrassed and uncomfortable this makes him.

Rick stifle a cry “The bigger you got, the more fucked up she acted, and forced me to do all these terrible things”

Kylie had started gently wrapping her brother on the sheets, to sneak him to the hospital without detection.

“She even beat mom…”

Kylie frowned, and caused the huge plates of her body to tense taxing the sweatsuit she was wearing with its expanding girth. Once big brother Rick was neatly concealed on the blankets, Kylie cradled him down the stairs. The boy running his hand across the boulder-like bicep that was gently supporting his head, the size of it intimidating, threatening despite its relaxed state. Kylie grown too huge to drive a car, decided to jog to the nearest hospital.

Stifling a cry, choking on tears “I’m sorry I tried to get you beat up a year ago… When I saw how things got out of hand, I wanted to rush to stop them… but then you beat them up so badly, I was afraid whatever you’d dooo to meeeee…” the boy pleadingly cried. Rushing past some cedar trees that lined the neighborhood, past lines of parked cars and houses vacating with their tenants getting ready for the start of the day Kylie gives her brother a hug against her mammoth heaving bosom, bloating arms that embrace his body leaving no doubt of her strength.

“Don’t be silly, jerk. I’ve always known, and I sure as hell didn’t beat you back then, I won’t beat you now”

For a second, Kylie eyes fixate on a skipping little girl,blonde hair in pigtails, wearing a red dress with overalls. Running after her brother, the little 7 year old boy wearing a tinfoil astronaut helmet and a cape. The little brother was carrying both his and his sister’s backpack. Yay! The little girl twirled, one arm hugging her oversized teddy and with the other reaching out for her hero. Staring at Rick’s beaten body, Kylie thought how things used to be. Before his brother kept trying to motivate her, and how Kylie switched from seeking her brother’s approval, to tormenting him to simply drive her point on how better she was… Till she stopped harassing her brother, noticing his declining mood over the years, his struggles at school, and noticing how her torment drove Rick to self harm. His brother didn’t think she noticed, that’s why Kylie stopped harassing him so much after puberty, not because Rick had gotten any stronger.

Kylie’s usually cool gaze breaks, as she chokes up with her memories “What ever happened to that D&D board we used to play with?” the girl asks, but notices Rick has gone fast asleep. Picking up the pace, the girl’s trot eats up the space to the hospital some 4 miles away, her diamond shaped calves bloating so massively, that the clear outlight can be seen through the thick fabric of her sweatpants. The girl is adamant on taking her brother to safety as soon as possible….

Finally reaching the hospital, the tall red-brick building towering, Kylie ran through the rolling ramp to get to the emergency entrance.

“Why hello there, dearie” it was their mousy neighbor Margaret, annoying little lady living a few houses away. Plump flaccid dress encased by a flowery dress. Flashing her usual fake smile at the kids, the woman’s eyes hungrily tore through Kylie’s gargantuan bicep, and her heaving chest, till her eyes sparkled in amusement noticing what the young teen was carrying  wrapped in her arms. Oooh, little Rick beaten, and what was that eerily poking through where his ass should be?

With a wham, Margaret found her body lifted off the ground and smashed against the wall merely by Kylie’s massive bicep. Staring at her mousy neighbor, eyes like daggers, Kylie grinded her a warning “Any word about this, and you’re dead meat.” the girl tensed her arm, making it dangerously bloat, the weight painfully squashing the woman’s insignificant body against the wall, so pliant how her ribs bowed to conform to the teen’s herculean arm. Letting her drop to the floor, Margaret sunk to the floor helplessly staring at the teen who simply with a shrug, turned around and  disappeared into the hospital…

After Rick’s surgery and him lying in recovery, Kylie comforts her brother. She’s still using the same sweatsuit, haven’t left her brother’s side at all. One hand tapered on her chest, the other curated ham dangling against the wall. Kylie stares at her brother and whispers to him “I’ll teach that little bitch a lesson”

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 09:06:28 pm »
Great fanfic! Good to see a slightly-not-as-douchey Kylie.

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 09:20:20 am »
Thanks! Hehehe, I really felt inspired by the OG story. But I gotta say, it's Rick whose always all douchey. Hehehe... 1) Hiring thugs to beat her sister 2) Always putting her down 3) not accepting she's far stronger than him 4) being all jealous 5) criticizing every step he can (from sister's academic achievements, sport achievements, how she looks, etc.)... and did I mention that he tried to get some thugs to beat her sister? XD And what did Kylie do? Send her dad to the hospital while not touching a single hair of her bro. For real, Rick is such a douche, but Allison is way, way worse IMO.

Lol.

Don't think I'll continue this fanfic, but thanks for the compliments! Hopefully both of us can't wait to see what Kylie does next in OG story's next chapter.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 02:36:56 am »
Awesome work! 

I think you did a great job staying true to the original characters, while at the same time remaking them so that they could work in a new story.  The people making the new Star Wars movies could learn a thing or two from you.  :)

K+

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 06:18:26 pm »
I loved it.  It added something the original was missing, IMO, and that is a reason to keep the characters somewhat grounded and likeable. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully Homage -- Kylie’s Goddess Arm

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View