Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My first time

Started by grantalex, November 04, 2019, 05:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grantalex

I've been a gym goer all my life but I've always kept myself to myself. Until one early morning.

I've always got to the gym early. That way all the meatheads are still in bed and I get to use the equipment. On this day I was working on my legs. In the gym there were just two of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and a girl who I hadn't seen before. I started to warm up and she came over to me. "Do u mind if we train together?", she asked.