Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MuscleGoddessUK and VikingPower Double Session London November 22-24

Started by fbbsmmh, November 02, 2019, 07:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbsmmh

As she is not on this site, Natasha (Muscle Goddess) has asked me to plug her upcoming double session with Viking Power. Sessions run in London from November 22-24. Sessions can include muscle worship , lift and carry , semi competitive wrestling , massage , posing , arm wrestling. 400 GBP for two great FBBs. I can confirm that Tasha is great to session with. And VikingPower looks awesome too.  Check out VikingPower and Tasha Lee on insta****. Bookings can be made by emailing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Tasha did want to include images on this post but I don't know how to.


Cradi


gatorvin

Is that vikingwithpower on insta**** or somebody else?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As she is not on this site, Natasha (Muscle Goddess) has asked me to plug her upcoming double session with Viking Power. Sessions run in London from November 22-24. Sessions can include muscle worship , lift and carry , semi competitive wrestling , massage , posing , arm wrestling. 400 GBP for two great FBBs. I can confirm that Tasha is great to session with. And VikingPower looks awesome too.  Check out VikingPower and Tasha Lee on inst@gram. Bookings can be made by emailing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Tasha did want to include images on this post but I don't know how to.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbsmmh

Hi folks.

For those of you in the States, Tasha will be taking bookings in Portland Oregon from January 26th-31st. She is charging 400 USD and having had a session with her, believe me, she is worth every penny. Her body is an absolute work of art, she has to be seen to be believed. She is an absolute sweetheart to boot. You can book sessions or find out more info by contacting You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I want to clarify I have no working relationship with Tasha. She just knows I use this site and as she isn't registered here, she asks me to help her advertise, so please don't ask me any questions about her upcoming sessions as I have nothing to do with them. Just email Tasha and she will sort you out.