LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fritz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried LWS and MWC, and I would recommend LWS. During my sessions, I felt like MWC was really a business... you pay immediately, you get exactly one hour, and the girls are not always very skilled even when they offer semi-comp sessions. Don't get me wrong, it was very nice, but I enjoyed LWS more.

:bravo:

Fritz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gregmoler

Hi,

I apologize if this is in the wrong section (please move it if it is), but i was wondering if anyone knew of any places to see muscular women or bodybuilders in London. I'm talking about places where muscular women or female bodybuilders hang out, or are regularly seen, or places where people have spotted them. I don't mean places where you pay to see them, like wrestling studios and stuff, I mean areas of London, or certain restaurants or strip clubs or whatever. Thought it would be interesting to find out.

G
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moe

Don't mean to sound condescending but have you considered the gym.  Seems like the most likely place to see fbbs without paying (except for membership dues of course).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wheatsheaf

My gym in west London has quite a few muscular women. No out and out bodybuilders, but a couple with some really good muscle. One girls with probably the best abs/core I have ever seen (she obviously is aware of this as she always wears tops that show her abs). Some impressive lifts from them as well. I would say they all squat more than the majority of the guys there that are scared to go near leg workouts! One small lady consistently squats around 70-80kg - which considering her height is mighty impressive! 

gregmoler

I probably should have titled this thread as something along the lines of 'Place's you've spotted muscular women in London'. I just wanted to know if anyone had spotted any in London, and thought it would be cool to share where you saw them. My fault for not making it clearer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wheatsheaf

Westfield (Shepherd's Bush) Gymbox

bigfan2710

HI there

I live in London and am a huge female bodybuilding fan.

I have met a few bodybuilders in my time through sessions but am sure that there is some UTR talent in the UK that do not publicise but may do sessions.

Does anyone know of heavyweight  FBB who do sessions.

I have met Lisa Cross, Rene Campbell and Miss Hench.

Any suggestions most welcome.  I have always wanted to meet Emma Sue for example but can find no contact info.  I ma sure that might be for a reason, but any contact suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers

Bigfan
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

shit, you missed jana linke-sippl by 3 days

foster342000

Christal Cornick used to wrestle for London Wrestling Studios under the pseudonym 'Omega', but that was a year ago or so. Not sure what her availabilty is now. Perhaps you could try contacting her via her FB page...let me know how it goes ;)

foster342000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
shit, you missed jana linke-sippl by 3 days

Is Jana English? ... ;)

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
shit, you missed jana linke-sippl by 3 days

Is Jana English? ... ;)

no :funny:....but speaks english  ;D

i only read london...





but he will have trouble finding more english heavyweight fbbs....he should be lucky he didnt ask 3 years ago  ;D...rene and lisa are relativ new...i dont know why but england hadnt good fbbs in the past

Jester

Hi Bigfan, what was your session with Miss Hench like? Im thinking of seeing her soon!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

Navara
I do recommend Miss Hench Great physique. Filled out recently. Great personality and very articulate. You will not be disappointed.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HI there

I live in London and am a huge female bodybuilding fan.

I have met a few bodybuilders in my time through sessions but am sure that there is some UTR talent in the UK that do not publicise but may do sessions.

Does anyone know of heavyweight  FBB who do sessions.

I have met Lisa Cross, Rene Campbell and Miss Hench.

Any suggestions most welcome.  I have always wanted to meet Emma Sue for example but can find no contact info.  I ma sure that might be for a reason, but any contact suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers

Bigfan
A fine choice of women.  My first and favourite FBB that I met in London was Andrulla Blanchette.  For someone her height, she packs a lot of muscle.

As to Emma Sue, she is on Facebook, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

wujekcity

you missed Jen Scarpetta and Megan Abshire by a few months..both sweet girls =)