LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris72

I am going have a session with Lisa in Essen during FIBO. If anybody got a session with her, please tell.


mercmush

I've had a session with her, she's hopeless and can't stop talking....

ShyguyUK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a session with her, she's hopeless and can't stop talking....

I agree, i saw her too, also quite expensive

samsadeniz

i asked her a year ago told me it was 250gbp for a wrestling session!! yeah right!!! i'm no fool...

zenith012

Ah - what a bummer - leaving today (but I visit often enough). Looking forward to a review!


foobar

Wow, we have around 20 ladies visiting London in the next few months!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I may try to see a few new of the new ladies such as Tia and Yvonne.

Anyone else planning to book soon?

Foo

mu5cleluv

I didn't see Yvonne on there foobar, where was she?

foobar

Look under 'Mystery Muscle Girl'. She posts here website clearly there so its not a big mystery :)

RobRoy

Hello all, I am going to visit London soon, and I would like to spice up my staying there with a nice experience ::)

Which of the two London studios (and/or which girl) would you recommend to me? I am not looking for a bodybuilder, rather for a good looking fit girl that has strength and technique to overpower and dominate an average office type man, even if he tries to defend himself. I would probably describe it as a semi-competitive match with a girl who would be able to take on me also competitively. If she si rather small but deceptively strong, then even better.

From their pages it seems both these studios may have more than one girl that fits this. Which studio would you recommend to me (regards attitude, facility, privacy etc.)? Or should I try some stand alone girl?

As for the girls, a personal experience from someone with similar taste is welcomed...

:thanks:

RobRoy

Thank you, Renrew. Actually, you helped me to find a third studio I somehow missed ::). I was unable to find the girls you mentioned on MWC (Monica Wrestling Centre) pages, and then googled them on MWM (Model Wrestling Management).

So, now even more dilemmas - a whole new offer of nice girls... Shame my London visit is so short...





smith6

In Model Wrestling Management studio there is Lita. 5'9 fitness girl and the owner tell me she's one of the strongest girl. Look the website and see

se254eva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you, Renrew. Actually, you helped me to find a third studio I somehow missed.


So, now even more dilemmas - a whole new offer of nice girls... Shame my London visit is so short...

Are we spoilt in London or what!!  :letsparty:

Fritz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LWS has more tradition and Honey the owner always deserves some support as she is very lovely.

exactly!

Grapluc

I tried LWS and MWC, and I would recommend LWS. During my sessions, I felt like MWC was really a business... you pay immediately, you get exactly one hour, and the girls are not always very skilled even when they offer semi-comp sessions. Don't get me wrong, it was very nice, but I enjoyed LWS more.

renrew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you, Renrew. Actually, you helped me to find a third studio I somehow missed ::). I was unable to find the girls you mentioned on MWC (Monica Wrestling Centre) pages, and then googled them on MWM (Model Wrestling Management).

So, now even more dilemmas - a whole new offer of nice girls... Shame my London visit is so short...

sorry to making you some more troubles :-)
do also like MWC but I think for your taste LWS and MWM offer better girls