⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Queen B

Started by brunnen-g, October 29, 2019, 11:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunnen-g

She must have changed her mind  8)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brunnen-g

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

Did she ever swear that she would never do them?

She's got an awesome physique. If she's really serious about doing sessions, that's a pretty nice addition to the scene.

brunnen-g

Re: Did she ever swear that she would never do them?

No not really but she put out a video message on her insta**** (presumably b/c a lot of folks messaged her about sessioning) that said "I don't do sessions so stop asking".  So like a said I guess she changed her mind.  Next year if she comes back to the states I would be interested.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Re: Did she ever swear that she would never do them?

No not really but she put out a video message on her inst@gram (presumably b/c a lot of folks messaged her about sessioning) that said "I don't do sessions so stop asking".  So like a said I guess she changed her mind.  Next year if she comes back to the states I would be interested.

OK, I see. We'll have to see if she's genuinely into doing them.

Count me as interested as well if she's really doing them in 2020 (and in the US). We can only hope that she's serious.

boyofwinter

I don't get it. Unless she was disparaging sessions 3 days ago, which it doesn't even sound like that's what she was doing, ladies can change their mind about doing them for whatever reason.
So much that gets posted around here seems toxic to the concept of getting as many ladies who are curious as possible to feel comfortable with doing sessions, which is what I used to think we all wanted. I'm only happy if she offers __________ I'm only happy if she always talks about sessions as __________, what is this?
If B has decided she's in that's great, ends.

Polite Society

  Email communication has been good and there is enough to indicate she's worth the gamble for London
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbsmmh

She is openly advertising her sessions on her Insta****. The same woman seems to genuinely revel in her raw sexuality. I doubt anyone could change her take on sessions so dramatically in such a short period of time. Perhaps she merely had not committed to doing sessions at that stage so she issued that statement so as not to be bombarded?

Old Surehand

One look at her profile and you'll know exactly who she is. She'll be in New York around the end of this month

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MrBogus

I saw her listed too, but:

1) Her breast implants are cartoonishly bad. She otherwise has a smoking body, but that distracts too much.

2) She looks like she had some plastic surgery on her face or she constantly gets botox or some other injections so her face looks weird and stuck in the same expression.

3) There are no reviews of her.

4) Her English is bad.


So I will definitely pass. Also #1 has synergy with #2, you can try to look at her face to ignore the hugely incongruent implants, but her face is just as unnatural! Or vice versa if you look elsewhere other than her amazing legs, the balloons on her chest will be hard to ignore.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Someone inquired on her regular picture page, so I posted her contact info here. He already knows what she looks like, so he has no problem with her implants and plastic surgery. Thanks for the existing thread info.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Dread94

Found out she does fs tho it's pretty expensive
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tommyboy

From what I have seen her impants look awesome kind of like Aleesha .
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBB's ROCK!

robo


Distinctive

I inquired about a session in NY from SG profile. She replied that she is totally booked but will let me know if something opens up. Given I inquired pretty early, looks like she is in high demand.

robo

Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone from the New York tour provides some feedback.