⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for two comics

Started by gijohn13, October 23, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gijohn13

Hey,

I remember some time ago I came across a female muscle comic by the artist Gettar82, I don't know the name of it but it was a fantasy comic about a bunny and a fairy whose village is attacked by a soceress and they both become endowed with super strength to fight her off.

Don't know if anyone knows of it and happens to have it?

I ask the same of another comic, a manga actually by the artist Uorya Ohashi called "Muscles is splendid" or something like that. Its all in Japense and is basically a guide to working out.

He's same artist who did these x-men manga:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


AndreBen

The first comic you're refering to, was actually drawn by RedSilver and written by SuperCDR (ultracharged):

Breeze and Tika, Heart of power

It's available on CDR's store
Hey I'm just a ghost who likes FM FMG and some BE.
If you see something you like, you can always give this poor bastard some KARMA ;)

gijohn13

My mistake, Thanks for clearing things up.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login