⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

I know this is probably me just speculating,

I suddenly have a feeling, what with the prior foreshadowing and the fact this fight seems incredibly one sided, that there might be a surprise coming. And it's one that Superman has lost to multiple times, and Batman has no planning for. One being that everyone has forgotten is stronger than Superman, as well trained as Batman, as fierce as the forces of Apokolips, is completely unafraid of killing when need be and would absolutely make Kylie struggle with sheer experience alone.

So, I have a question: In this world that's apparently set in the DC Universe, where's the one being who is the first to protect Earth's heroes?

Where's Diana?


giantgirl7foot2

Oh my fucking god. YES! The only person I hope that could take her down at some point is Lola Lopez, as she turned to the good side. But I definitely wouldn't mind if that didn't happen, I greatly enjoy reading about Kylie dominating everything and everyone. I hope the fight is soon over and it quickly turns into Kylie just toying with superbitch.

How big are her breasts now? Each one bigger than his head?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nebulasparks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You seem to use "It was hard to argue with her" an awful lot lol

Since chapter 1.  :)

I use repeated dialogue and event structure to give the story a feeling of cyclical inevitability, kind of like an epic poem.  And also because I'm kind of a lazy writer.

I believe the last part lol. Its not dialogue btw; it's prose. XD

Sicod

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know this is probably me just speculating,

I suddenly have a feeling, what with the prior foreshadowing and the fact this fight seems incredibly one sided, that there might be a surprise coming. And it's one that Superman has lost to multiple times, and Batman has no planning for. One being that everyone has forgotten is stronger than Superman, as well trained as Batman, as fierce as the forces of Apokolips, is completely unafraid of killing when need be and would absolutely make Kylie struggle with sheer experience alone.

So, I have a question: In this world that's apparently set in the DC Universe, where's the one being who is the first to protect Earth's heroes?

Where's Diana?

Maybe in this world this is "Wonder Woman"'s origin.

semibull

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe in this world this is "Wonder Woman"'s origin.

As someone who is a big fan of Wonder Woman, the character ALL ABOUT LOVE AND COMPASSION, EVEN MORE SO THAN SUPERMAN! I find this idea horrifying. Dom Diana is a thing, but not like this. Never like this. Not even Zombie or Cyborg Zombie Diana are this bad.

Still tho, this is fun. Just not that.

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 76

        Superman didn't waste any time.  Like a flash he threw a right cross that rocketed like a blue blur at my 14-year-old sister.  His punch moved so fast that it was barely visible, at least until it came to an abrupt halt when Kylie stopped it cold with her left hand, as if a punch from earth's most powerful hero were no more than a toy ball that had been gently lobbed at her. 
        Then Superman swung his left hand in a massive overhand haymaker, which like his earlier punch was nearly invisible to the naked eye until Kylie stopped it, easily swatting it away with her right forearm as she snorted derisively at his efforts, and rolled her eyes.
        Now with Kylie's arms occupied and her ribs exposed, Superman struck at her midsection, rolling his hips and landing a sweeping roundhouse kick to the oblique muscles on the right side of Kylie's body.  But despite his great strength and the incredible velocity of his kick, the blow glanced impotently off of Kylie's muscle-ribboned midsection, causing her to chuckle cruelly.  "What was that?" she scoffed.  "Was that supposed to be a te tat?  Let me show you how a real ajarn does it."
        Kylie released Superman's arms in order to put every muscle in her titanic body into throwing a devastating roundhouse kick, moving with such speed that the man of steel only had time to brace himself.  For all the good that did him.  Kylie's devastating Muay Thai strike crashed into his flank like a cannonball into a pincushion, lifting him off the ground and bending him sideways as he bellowed in pain.  "Oh my little princess always did love kickboxing," mom gushed as Superman dropped to the ground.  "I'm just so happy we got our money's worth from all those lessons."
        Earth's most powerful hero wasn't down for long.  As Kylie gloated over his fall, Superman leapt to his feet and swung both fists forward, driving them into her chest like a piledriver with such velocity that his strike echoed with a sonic boom.  For all the good that did him.  His fists bounced uselessly off Kylie's thick throbbing pectorals, their impact having no effect but to make Kylie's huge round breasts to jiggle, and to elicit a giggle from Kylie as his momentum carried him forward into her cleavage.  "You just can't get enough of my tits, can you?" she jeered as she wrapped her arms around the man of steel and began forcing his head deeper into her bosom.  "I guess I can't blame you.  After all, I have the hottest rack in the history of the world."
        Superman placed his hands on the muscle-packed boulders of Kylie's shoulders, and pushed with all his might, trying to resist her as she slowly forced his face further and further into her cavernous cleavage.  His head was almost completely subsumed between her breasts when glowing red beams shot from his eyes toward Kylie's head.  Kylie released Superman as she flinched, moving her head just enough to avoid the blast of Superman's heat vision, which instead singed the hair on the side of her head, making a puff of smoke above her glimmering golden headband.  "My hair!" Kylie screamed as Superman squirmed from her grasp.  "You set fire to my hair!"
        All around us women gasped in horror.   "Kill him!"  Allison shouted.  "Break him in half!"
        "Sacrilege!"  Bea Buono cried.  "Who would desecrate such radiant tresses?"
        "Her hair still looks perfect to me," Lauren said.  "I can't even see where it was burnt."
        I couldn't see anything wrong with Kylie's hair either, but I guess it didn't matter, because Kylie was trembling with anger now, her small hands clenched into fists.  Her slight feminine jaw tensed, and as her breathing deepened her lats swelled, her chest bulged and her gigantic breasts bobbed up and down.  "No one messes with my hair," she said gravely.  "No one.  Not ever."
        As Kylie glowered, Superman sprung into action, tearing a piece of gold Calacatta marble from the ground, four inches thick and as big around as a small car, and hurled it at Kylie like a frisbee. The slab of marble streaked through the air, and crashed into Kylie's chest, where it exploded in a spray of shards that sent the assembled crowd scrambling for cover and a cloud of dust that obscured Kylie completely.  There was a brief moment of peace and quiet as the spectators picked themselves up off the ground, and cloud surrounding Kylie began to dissipate.  Then a breeze kicked up, clearing away the cloud of marble dust to reveal my 14-year-old little sister, unmoved and unblemished by Superman's attack as she stood with her fists clenched and her eyes burning with rage.
        And then she attacked. 
        Kylie closed on Superman in an instant, striking immediately with a hook to the body that bent him over crooked like a busted daisy stem, and buckled his knees.  And then came another punch.  And another.  And another.  Kylie's onslaught was horrific.  Her muscle-packed body rippled with tension as she landed strike after strike, seamlessly mixing combat styles and stances, sometimes landing kicks and punches simultaneously as Superman feebly tried to defend himself.  If he tried to block a left cross, Kylie threaded a right uppercut through his arms.  If he tried to dodge a punch from the right, Kylie had a kick waiting for him from the left.  Fists, feet, knees, and elbows all landed with surgical precision and devastating power as Kylie brutalized earth's most powerful hero will terrifying ease using her incomparable martial arts prowess and impossible muscular power.  "I can't look," Lauren said uneasily as she buried her head in my chest.  "It's too violent.  She's destroying him!"
        It was hard to argue with her.  Superman may have been earth's most powerful hero, but facing an onslaught from my horrifically muscular kid sister, his considerable strength could do nothing more than hold his body together in one piece.  Barely.  When Kylie finally stopped her assault, her tanned skin now beading with sweat, Superman was wobbling on his feet, his face bruised and bloody, and his blue costume split in dozens of places from the concussive force of Kylie's strikes.  Kylie flipped her hair and laughed as the man of steel dropped to his knees, and her devotees shrieked with joy.  With a smirk on her face, Kylie reached out a humongous leg and placed a bare foot on Superman's chest, squarely in the middle of the yellow 's' symbol, which was spattered red with his blood.  "I told you," she said nastily.  "No one is stronger than me!"
        Then, with a laugh, Kylie pushed Superman to the ground with her diminutive foot.  All around, women cheered her victory, except for one.  Lois Lane, the stunning brunette reporter from the Daily Planet, broke from the crowd with tears in her eyes, and threw herself onto Superman's beaten body.  "Oh Clark," she wept.  "Can you hear me?  What did that little monster do to you?"
        "Little?" Kylie quipped  "That's not something I hear very often."
        "You killed my husband you horrible muscle brat!" Lois cried, throwing herself angrily at Kylie.
        Kylie easily subdued the slender reporter, pinning both of her arms against her sides and lifting her an inch off the ground, giggling as Lois kicked uselessly at Kylie's musclebound legs.  "I didn't kill him," Kylie said as Lois struggled in her grasp.  "I just taught him a lesson about girl power.  Besides, it's his fault.  He started it."
        On the ground below Superman groaned in pain, but any relief Lois felt at knowing he was alive was lost in the fear and anger that flashed in her eyes as Kylie pulled her close in an embrace that was gentle yet inescapable.  "What do you think you're doing?" Lois demanded as she pounded and Kylie's chest and pushed on Kylie's shoulders in a useless attempt to free herself.  "Let me go!"
        Kylie smiled wryly as her slender fingers began to trace patterns up and down the intrepid reporter's inner thigh. "You don't really want me to let you go, do you?" Kylie asked.
        Lois trembled at Kylie's touch as she stared into Kylie's icy blue eyes, and stopped pounding her fists on Kylie's shoulders.  Lois gulped.  "I want... I want..." she said, faltering.
        "You want me, don't you?" Kylie asked as Superman groaned even louder, and Lois Lane began to run her hands along the muscle-swollen mass of Kylie's anterior delts, and onto her colossal pecs.  "You want my muscles," Kylie purred. "You want to touch them and kiss them, don't you?"
        "Y-yes," Lois stammered, licking her lips as her fingers drifted along the striations and chiseled muscle shapes of Kylie's mammoth pectoral shelf.  "I-I want to touch you.  I want to touch your body."
        "And You want me to touch you, don't you?" Kylie asked as she undid two buttons on Lois' blouse.  "You want me to ravish you, don't you?  In ways that your wimp husband never could."
        "Oh yes!" Lois moaned, quivering as Kylie reached into her blouse and began to massage her breast.  "I want to touch you and taste you, and feel your muscles rubbing against my naked body!"
        "I thought so," Kylie giggled as she gently released the lust-crazed reporter.
        As soon as Lois was free, she threw herself at Kylie in a fit of desire, panting as she groped my musclebound kid sister.  "I want to be with you forever, Kylie," Lois panted.  "I want to worship you."
        "I have these rings on my nipples for a reason," Kylie laughed.  "And I have room for one more."
        Without a moment's hesitation, Lois removed her wedding ring, as Kylie's retinue cheered and Superman whimpered.  Then with a flirtatious bat of her eyelashes, Lois placed the wedding ring in her mouth, and got down on her knees.  The women in the crowd clapped with appreciation as Lois Lane crawled to Kylie and cradled Kylie's left breast in her hands, giggling with lust as she groped it before gently sliding her mouth over Kylie's areola, and depositing her wedding ring on Kylie's nipple.

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, really insane how strong, fast and tough Kylie must be now to barely even feel Superman's strongest blows, he was just too weak compared to her now, the strongest male hero in the universe had no chance against her, so who possibly could? I mean you could call in the rest of the Justice League, they could try to team up on her, but only Wonder Woman could come close to Superman's strength, at least in most continuities. But I still look forward to Lauren trying out her sexual skills, worst case scenario, Kylie is now so awesome that Lauren's best sexual maneuvers have no effect, which would be a pretty hot read in and of itself, but that would probably mean that there's no happy ending for those of us who want Kylie to lose. But then again, being that this is your story, you can end it anyway you want. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

billz

Loved the fight and how powerful Kylie was by the conclusion, though I do wish she had in fact killed Superman in a more climactic way. It felt like it sorta happened and resolved, but given how much of a point she's made about being a goddess this entire time, and how strong she is and crushing Superman, this felt like the appropriate time to have an "I am a goddess!" moment to the world.

GLKnight

If Kylie really WAS in the DC Universe, she would have just screwed herself hardcore.

Because she's at a point where she's on The Specter's radar. And not even gods can stop him.

But you literally said "her downfall" before the fight against Superman, and then Mary Sue'd her to victory. So it doesn't matter.

phil123

Perhaps Lauren IS Wonder Woman!

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Kylie really WAS in the DC Universe, she would have just screwed herself hardcore.

Because she's at a point where she's on The Specter's radar. And not even gods can stop him.

But you literally said "her downfall" before the fight against Superman, and then Mary Sue'd her to victory. So it doesn't matter.

I never said that Kylie would face her downfall in her fight against Superman, although other people posting here certainly did, and within the story Rick thought/hoped that she would. 

I've been working toward a very specific ending for a while now, and Kylie losing to Superman was never a possibility.

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe in this world this is "Wonder Woman"'s origin.

Nah.  Honestly I only brought Superman in because I needed something over the top for the final act.  There is no larger connection to any comic book universe or characters. 

Besides I only have a chapter or two left, and there's no time for that kind of pivot, not even with my rushed writing style.  :)

Dona Fell Friz

Now we're getting somewhere. Our narcissistic villain has crushed the noble superhero like a handful of coal, increasing the power of her energy source, her unstoppable ego. Lois Lane's flip to her harem of sex zombies is an excellent turn of events, and total world domination of female sexuality seems just around the corner. While I would have enjoyed a longer demolition of Superman at the level of Bane vs Batman, this was very good. Hail Queen Kylie! Long may she reign.

robby

Now i want to read about her racing barefeet against sportcars.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sicod

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe in this world this is "Wonder Woman"'s origin.

As someone who is a big fan of Wonder Woman, the character ALL ABOUT LOVE AND COMPASSION, EVEN MORE SO THAN SUPERMAN! I find this idea horrifying. Dom Diana is a thing, but not like this. Never like this. Not even Zombie or Cyborg Zombie Diana are this bad.

Still tho, this is fun. Just not that.

Not saying Diana, saying a character with the title. The title of Wonder Woman does not always have to be Diana Prince!