Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

I'm not sure how I want it to end at this point. All I know is that I want to keep reading more chapters of this amazing story. Curious how big Kylie will grow to be—I'm hoping for deliberate and explicit descriptions of her size!

Definitely one of my favourite stories ever! K+!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nebulasparks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, the first half of this chapter went pretty much the way I thought, based on what I know of Superman, which is pretty much what grbaclig knows, it's just based on the movies, I am not a big comic book reader, but it HAS been shown in past chapters that when Kylie is told she can't do something, she wills herself to do it out of spite, so this is nothing new. Growing stronger than Superman is another level altogether, but it is not something completely new out of Kylie as she has shown herself able to jump to levels unheard of when properly motivated, and being told what to do by a man is enough to motivate her, no matter how strong the man is. The only thing missing was Rick's traditional "No way!" When Kylie did something that was considered impossible before Kylie did it, lol. Anyway, good chapter, I look forward to more! k+!

Even then, Superman in the movies is more powerful. He has laser vision, superspeed, superstrength, superintelligence etc. I think Kylie could pose a challenge, sure, but beating him altogether, when he's beaten far stronger opponents, is a bit of a stretch. It would be nice to see an end to her reign considering most of the story is just her succeeding.

IBP

This has been a very wide ranging story in the first place, and I have enjoyed everything since I last commented. I did wonder if you were going to get her to beat Super somehow, and was pleasantly surprised when she didn't? I thought that was going to be one of the major "ups and downs" you were talking about, but perhaps it's just as good this way too. I do so enjoy the "cartoonish" aspects of your stories, so I will absolutely read on. 

billz

Enjoying how it's playing out, looking forward to her willing herself to full blown goddess. Hoping she ends up so absurdly strong she kills Superman with ease just using her boobs or something. No surprise with Rick's reaction, though I was hoping he'd show concern for her and want her to win.

GLKnight

I'm just going to point this out. I might be wrong, but I want to see if it plays out a certain way.

It was stated this match with Superman will lead to her downfall.

The fight is actually rather one sided.

In the final lines of the last chapter, she is losing her mind after she is finally being shown that life is not always fair to everyone and willing herself to grow bigger.

Those types of meltdowns are a BIG "uh oh, wrong move" action for a supervillain, and usually end VERY BADLY for them.

Like I said, I might be wrong. We'll just have to see keep reading and see where this goes.

Saxony Red Devil

I see Kylie winning for two reasons.

Saxony Red Devil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see Kylie winning for two reasons.

Whoops, pressed enter by accident.

1. Kylie winning would go against every readers expectation, making the story more memorable (whether it's a good memorable or a bad memorable, you the reader decide).

2. Authors story. He wants Kylie to win, so be it. We just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I do like that last chapter, even with the plot armor boost.
What I would expect is a decent fight to ensue.
Grab the popcorn people, this will be great.

GuruX

I'm fine with Kylie beating up Superman. This story is completely over the top. That's what's enjoyable about it. I just want a happy ending. Whether that means Kylie finally loses to Superman or Lauren's sexual skills (where I think this will actually go), or if she does will herself into becoming an actual goddess and somehow being a benevolent one, I just want a happy ending.

Dona Fell Friz

I want a happy ending for Kylie! Our bad girl antiheroine should make Superman (who is only a man after all) and Lauren (who has shown a rising, addictive attraction to the irresistible Kylie) her newest submissive pets. It's the only correct conclusion!

weaponzero

For those of you who recall, grbaclig also wrote a story called Hostile Work Environment that ended in a shocking twist of the woman who was built up over the course of the story as being strong, dominant, and unstoppable being dominated in bed by the sexual skills of a woman who was portrayed as meek throughout the entire story.  And unlike with that story, that same twist has been foreshadowed here, with Lauren being the one to take down Kylie.  The question is will it actually happen that way?  I'm thinking so.

nebulasparks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see Kylie winning for two reasons.

Whoops, pressed enter by accident.

1. Kylie winning would go against every readers expectation, making the story more memorable (whether it's a good memorable or a bad memorable, you the reader decide).

2. Authors story. He wants Kylie to win, so be it. We just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I do like that last chapter, even with the plot armor boost.
What I would expect is a decent fight to ensue.
Grab the popcorn people, this will be great.

I think the opposite is true. Everyone expects Kylie to win (including you since the second point shows that you expect Kylie to win). I think people are just obsessed with the woman taking control the whole time, but I think it becomes almost comical and ridiculous. It's like saying Kylie could defeat God if she willed herself, which isn't a great plot device. Every villain has someone that stops them, and nobody expects Superman to win in this case because of plot.

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 74

        I broke out in a cold sweat as I stood among a crowd who watched in hushed silence as Superman, earth's most powerful hero, struggled to contain the bulging muscular power of my little sister.  "Stop trying to fight me, Kylie," Superman said as he braced his feet against the ground for leverage.  "You're not going to win this time."
        "I. Always. Win!" Kylie shouted.
        Then, with a shout, Kylie whipped her head backward and struck Superman squarely on the bridge of his nose.  The man of steel winced, and relaxed just enough for Kylie to squirm from his grasp, somersaulting across the lawn until she sprang to her feet a few yards away, her icy blue eyes locked on Superman, who returned her gaze with a look of frustration. 
        Superman's look of frustration quickly changed to a look of surprise as Kylie began to spread her body out wide, her arms and legs pulling the blue fabric as tight as spandex, while the tiny tears in the edge of the fabric began to grow as she pressed against her silky blue prison.  "I am... the strongest one... there is!" Kylie barked, her angelic youthful face grimacing with effort as she strained.
        Then a ripping sound echoed through the air as Kylie's nipples tore through the blue fabric, the gold and diamonds that ringed them twinkling in the sunlight, and Kylie smiled.  Then, with a shout, Kylie tore herself free of the extraterrestrial cloth that had kept her restrained for a few fleeting moments, letting it fall to the ground in scraps at her bare feet as she pulled herself up to her full height and puffed out her chest to display her body to the assembled crowd.  "Holy shit Rick!" Lauren gasped, swearing for only the second time since I had met her.  "She did get bigger.  She's gigantic!"
        It was hard to argue with her.  Kylie didn't look any taller than she had a few seconds ago, but she looked bigger.  A lot bigger.  Her muscles were bulging slabs and interwoven cables, twitching and rippling under her flawless tanned skin even as she stood still to bask in the adoration of the women around her, who began to cheer and whistle. "I have to admit that was a pretty good workout," Kylie crowed. "I don't remember the last time I had to push myself that hard.  I am totally pumped."
        As if to prove her words, Kylie hit a myth pose, raising her massively thick arms overhead, flaring her expansive lats outward and hardening her waspish midsection into a tableau of rocky muscles.  There was no doubt about it.  My kid sister had gone into the wrapping of Kryptonian cloth as the most muscular human being on earth, with 36" arms, 44" thighs, and a 75" chest.  And she had emerged even bigger.  "How is this possible?  Lauren murmured in amazement.  "And how can she even move with that much muscle on such a small body?  And did her boobs get bigger, too?"
        "Hell yeah they did!" Allison said excitedly.
        "My perfect little muscle princess gets more amazing every day!" mom gushed.  "Oh I'm so proud of her!"
       My grim curiosity got the better of me as I began to wonder how big Kylie was now.  Her arms must be over 40" around, and her thighs over 50", I thought.  Naturally, Kylie was just as impressed with physique as everyone else, if not more so, and she was still exalting in her own muscularity as Superman approached her.  "Okay Kylie, you've had your fun," he said as he slowly and steadily reached out to Kylie, as if she were a wild animal.  "But now it's time to-"
        "Don't interrupt me while I'm posing!" Kylie snapped.  "The world needs to see this body.  Everyone has to know how hot my big pumped up muscles are, so they can worship me."
        Superman frowned.  "Kylie-" he began.
        "I said don't interrupt my posing!" Kylie yelled, launching another punch at Superman.
        Once again, Kylie's small fist streaked into Superman's stomach.  But this time the man of steel buckled, grunting as Kylie's punch landed with a resounding 'thunk'.  Superman collected himself immediately, but all around Kylie's estate, women perked up.  Predictably, Kylie went right back to posing, pointing the tiny toes on her dainty foot, and making her titanic thigh harden into columns of vastus and femoris muscles, each of which was as big as a normal teenaged girls entire thigh, and framed by a network of chiseled adductor and tensor muscles as thick as lead pipes.  Below her diminutive knee her calf swelled into a split block of heart-shaped muscle as big as a cinder block and just as sharply beveled.  "Kylie," Superman said, "I'm not going to fight you, but-"
        "Too bad, because I'm going to fight you!" Kylie growled, once again interrupting earth's most powerful hero as she swung her left heel up into the air in a technically perfect roundhouse kick.  "I told you not to interrupt me!" she yelled.
        Kylie's kick whistled through the air, moving so quickly that her leg looked like a golden brown blur, but Superman deftly stepped backward and caught her heel in his hand.  And then as if she had planned on that very occurrence, Kylie leapt into the air and rotated her hips with a sharp twist of her body, her abdominals rippling with dozens of chiseled muscles, and swung her right heel into Superman's face, where it landed with a solid 'thud' that made the man of steel flinch and release his grip on her left foot.  "Kick his ass, Kylie!" Princess Honey cheered as Kylie pirouetted away from the man of steel, landing with catlike grace on the lawn, her back turned to Superman.
        Superman recovered from Kylie's kick almost instantly, and lunged forward while her back was turned, grabbing her around her slim girly wrists.  "Playtime is over, little girl," Superman quipped as he began to rise into the air, with Kylie in tow.  "I'm going to put you in timeout, for 15 to 20 years."
        "Little girl!?" Kylie snarled.  "I'm not a little girl!  I'm 14 years old!  Don't you dare patronize me!"
        Superman was rising rapidly out of sight when Kylie's left foot flashed upward in an axe kick, her body curling so that she could reach over her muscle-swollen trapezius and bring her shin crashing into Superman's face.  Superman recoiled, apparently caught off guard by Kylie's attack, allowing Kylie to wrench her wrists free from his grip.  Immediately Kylie began to freefall, hurtling toward the earth a good 50 feet below.  "Oh no!" mom cried.  "My perfect little angel!  Someone help her!"
        But before the rest of the crowd could react, Kylie tucked her massive legs and began to somersault, her blonde hair tracing a yellow streak through the air as she plummet ted toward the earth.  As the assembled crowd of journalists and Kylie's thralls held their collective breath, Kylie hit the ground in a perfect gymnastic landing, her arms raised overhead and her face beaming with pride, even as the polished marble walkway upon which she landed cracked from the impact of her dainty bare feet.  "Ta-da!" Kylie crowed.  "Gymnastics for the W!  I stuck that landing, no cap."
        Superman was back on the ground immediately, scrutinizing Kylie closely with his X-Ray vision as she made a show of blowing kisses to the crowd around her, as of she were so preoccupied with showing off that she had forgotten she was facing off against earth's most powerful hero.  "You're not a normal little girl at all, are you?" Superman asked cautiously.  "Your body displays a level of size, strength and density that no normal human could ever achieve.  So what's your secret?"
        "My 'secret' is that I work harder than anyone else, focus harder than anyone else, and pump harder than anyone else!" Kylie growled.  Then she stomped her foot indignantly, causing the gold-streaked marble on the walkway to crack even more.  "And for the last time, I'm not a little girl!  I'm 14 years old, I can drive a car, and I stay up as late as I want!"
        Superman examined the fractured marble of the walkway.  "You're starting to do collateral damage, Kylie" he said.  "And with so many civilians around I'm sure you don't want-"
        "No!" Kylie shouted, cutting Superman off mid-sentence as she pointed a slim bejeweled finger at the cracked stone at her feet.  "You're doing collateral damage!  You made me ruin this gold Calacatta marble, which I totally love, when you tried to beat me by flying, which is totally cheating!"
        "You're just delaying the inevitable with these temper tantrums, Kylie," Superman said.  "Now come with me before someone gets hurt.  We'll get you dressed like a normal little girl, then-"
        "I'm not a little girl!" Kylie shrieked at the top of her lungs as she shot forward, driving a massive basketball-sized shoulder into Superman's midsection.  Superman buckled for a second, but was able to shift his feet quickly to retain his balance.  For about a second.  As soon Superman picked up his left foot, Kylie hooked her right arm under his left leg and yanked his body toward her, twisting at the waist and slamming him onto the luxurious walkway with enough force to send chips of marble flying.  A cautious cheer went up from Kylie's devotees as she painstakingly took mount position on Superman, using her unparalleled grappling skills to counter his every attempt to dislodge or escape her.  "That's a pro move," Allison said to mom.  "He can't fly or punch or anything if he's trapped on his back.  It's matchup of skills when you get to the ground, and nobody can match up with Kylie."
        "That may be true with normal people," I said.  "But Superman is a lot stronger than Kylie."
        "Um, is he though?" Allison laughed, pointing to the two titans locked in combat on the ground.
        I gulped.  Kylie was straddling Superman's chest, her slender hands wrapped around Superman's wrists, and was attempting to pry his arms apart to expose his face to strikes.  Superman was trembling with effort as he fought to keep his arms close to his body and face, but his arms were slowly beginning to spread apart as Kylie pulled harder and harder.  "No way," I said.  "This can't be happening.  She can't be this strong."

grbaclig

Very flattered to see all the discussion in here, especially the people who noticed that Kylie has been performing her feats of strength effortlessly for about 20 chapters, and that she exhibits exactly the same kind of domineering behavior that she dislikes in others.

This story went off the rails a while ago, so I'm try to use details like that to give it some semblance of focus and consistency, so that it won't crash completely before it reaches its conclusion.  Wish me luck. 

Saxony Red Devil

* grabs popcorn * this is intense...

Jeremy Lightning

This may be Superman's toughest battle since Doomsday, he better start fighting back or he may have no chance at all to stop Kylie. She is intent on showing that he may be the Universe's Strongest Man, but he's still a man, and her, being a girl, is superior. Again, I have hopes that Kylie doesn't win the day, that someone will be able to stop her before she goes too far, but I don't mind if she overpowers and defeats Superman before she does. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!