LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man, something about the attitude of these women just rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, this is a very wel written story, very creative. It's just that I don't really get brattiness and domination for domination's sake. Why do some female characters become these heartless bitches as soon as they get a bit of muscle? That Allison annoys me so much l, I think she deserves a punch in the face from Kylie for being such a bitch to her brother. Why does everybody treat Rick like a complete shit? I hope he and Lauren end up together. God knows the guy needs a break and some good luck:))

I do go overboard with the dominance in this story, because what interests me with this subject matter is the inversion of the power dynamic, with people who are traditionally weak (younger girls and older women) being exceptionally strong.

Once empowered the women treat men like means to an end (Allison using Rick to get to Kylie), whip them like misbehaving pets (mom disciplining dad and Rick), or conquer them like trophies without regard to their feelings or physical wellbeing (Kylie and Lola beating pretty much every man they encounter).  Women sometimes say that they feel some men treat women this way, so inverting the power dynamic lets me play around with that idea.

grbaclig

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Saxony Red Devil

Cannot wait to see where this goes. You've gone psychological that chapter, and as a dude who finds the human psyche fascinating I absolutely love it!

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, last chapter seemed to go Rick's way a lot more, finding love with someone who loves him back, and who seems to relate to him, because she too was bullied by Kylie, so there's probably little chance for her to turn lesbian to Kylie. So I can see why Rick isn't minding being told what to do by Kylie as much, since he had a really good day for the first time in a very, very long time. So yeah, I look forward to more. Especially what Kylie means by getting more gold and diamonds, maybe going after a boxing championship, or pro wrestling, perhaps? No matter what, you'll have an interested reader in me. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Maestro

This is an amazing story and I certainly hope you'll continue it. I am a little uneasy with the level of violent abuse, especially between siblings, but that is the nature of the genre. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, and more of this one! Thanks very much.

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 58

        Two days before the school year ended, I got accepted to the University of Alaska and the University of Hawaii.  They were very different schools in very different states, but they had one thing in common, they were thousands of mile away from Kylie.  "I kind of like Alaska," I said to Lauren as we flipped through our favorite YouTube channels, looking for new uploads.  "Being so far away from the rest of the world would be kind of cool.  I could see the Northern Lights."
        "If you go to Hawaii, at least I would enjoy visiting you," Lauren said.  "Or go to UMass, so we could hang out all the time.  In case you haven't heard, I'm going into the pre-med program at Harvard."
        "I think you mentioned it once or twice," I joked, pulling Lauren close and kissing her cheek.
        Lauren was planting kisses on my neck and rubbing my crotch when the screen pinged with a notification.  Kylie had uploaded a new video earlier tin the day, and it was already the most watched video of the day.  "Oh my God, can you believe Kylie's latest stunt?" Lauren asked. 
        "What?"  I asked, instantly wishing that I hadn't.  "What did she do now?"
        Lauren settled in and pushed her glasses up on her nose.  "So this morning, Kylie uploaded a video to all her channels, asking her followers to bring her gold and jewels.  And she explicitly said that she doesn't care where they come from.  She basically told her fans to steal for her."
        "She asked for gold?" I asked, disbelievingly.  "Is it a contest or something?"
        "Kind of," Lauren continued.  "She said that she's not going to post any new content until she gets at least 1 ton of gold, 1 bushel of diamonds, 2 bushels of rubies, and 3 bushels of emeralds.  Oh and any girls that bring her blue or pink diamonds will get personalized one-on-one training sessions."
        "This is crazy," I said, shaking my head.  "Does she seriously think that her fans are just going to bring her offerings of gold and jewels like she's some kind of pagan goddess?"
        "I know a few girls who are probably going through their mothers' jewelry boxes right now," Lauren said.  "You have to remember, Kylie changed everything about the male-female dynamic.  So she has kind of a mythological status to some women, especially those who feel victimized or exploited by men.  I read an article about how they build shrines to her in women's prisons."
        "A ton of gold, though?"  I said, shaking my head.  "That's just insane.  What kind of an egomaniac demands a ton of gold and bushels of jewels?  She really needs therapy."
        Lauren saw me getting worked up, and she knew just how to calm me down. "Hey, enough with the psychoanalysis," she said, turning off the TV and crawling on top of me.  "Unless of course you have something in mind to treat my sudden onset nymphomania."
        "There's only one treatment for nymphomania that I know of," I said, stroking her hair.
        Then we heard the basement door slam, and Lauren jumped.  "What was that?" she asked. 
        "Probably just Allison-" I said, and then instantly froze, wishing I could take back my words.
        I had spent the past few weeks trying to conceal my messed-up home life from Lauren.  I hadn't told her anything about Allison and her relationship with my mom, or her lust for my little sister.   
        Lauren plopped back onto the couch and crossed her arms angrily.  "What is Allison doing here?" she asked curtly.  "You told me that your parents are gone all weekend, and that we'd be alone.  You told me that you and Allison broke up.  Now Allison's in the basement?  What's going on?"
        "Uh... it's kind of weird," I said nervously.  "We're totally broken up, it's just... well..."
        "I just come over sometimes to use the gym in the basement," Allison called from the kitchen as we heard her opening the refrigerator.  "And to fuck Rick's mom."
        Lauren was still glaring at me as the refrigerator door closed.  "Very funny," she said.
        "It's weird but it's true," I said sheepishly.  "I love you, Lauren.  And I would never lie to you."
        "Lauren?"  Allison said as she entered the family room.  "Lauren Ling?  The Lingster?  Damn girl, I heard you had a glow-up but I didn't expect all this.  You're the whole meal, Lingster."
        "Um thanks, I guess" Lauren said nervously as she turned to greet Allison.  "Long time no see.  You look... what the fuck!?"
        That was the first time I had heard Lauren swear, and I understood why she did.  Allison had been wearing baggy clothes since her fight with Lola in Japan a few months ago, but now she was standing in the middle of the living room wearing a gray loose-cut crop-top tank top that hung off her like an apron, and a pair of low-cut black panties so tight that the contours of her labia were visible. 
        And she was huge.  One year ago, Allison stood before me in this very room in her red sling bikini, proudly displaying a body that would make any female porn star cringe with envy.  Now she was displaying a body that would make any female bodybuilder tremble with insecurity.  All spring she was bulking up as she concentrated on powerlifting, but now she was as lean as a spartan warrior, except for the big round breasts that were almost completely visible in her low-slung top.  She smiled as she looked down at the feminine curves that she had packed with muscle, from her domed shoulders, to her cobra-hood lats, to her sweeping thighs, to her blocky calves.  The oversized arm holes of her tank top showed off a combination of ribs, lats, pecs, and tits that showcased both power and femininity at once.  Allison smiled as she cocked her hips and thrust her chest forward.  "Yeah, I get that reaction a lot," she said as Lauren stared at her, eyes as wide as saucers.
        "But I-I just saw you like 2 years ago," Lauren said.  "And now you're... you're..."
        "I'm huge," Allison laughed as she flexed a pair of biceps as big as oranges, laughing with satisfaction as she watched Lauren's mouth drop open.  "And I'm even stronger than I look."
        "Stronger?  Stronger than you look?" Lauren asked haltingly as Allison lowered her arms and tightened her stomach, causing her midsection to bloom with abs, ribs, serratus, and obliques.
        "Oh yeah," Allison purred, running her fingers lovingly up her abdominals, lifting her tank top to reveal the undersides of her bountiful bosom  "Punch me in the stomach as hard as you want.  Go on."
        "No thanks.  I-I'm okay," Lauren said as she began to blush and withdraw.
        "That's probably smart," Allison said as she sat down next to Lauren, their thighs touching.  "Not only am I cut  like a marble statue, I'm just as solid as one.  Rick, do you know that the Lingster and I go way back?  In fact, we were each other's first kiss, in third grade at camp Wannashaka."
        Lauren laughed and seemed to loosen up a bit.  "Oh my God that was so long ago," she said.
        "All the girls used to play Truth or Dare in our cabins after lights out," Allison said, her voice now light and friendly as she reminisced.  "There was a lot of kissing.  It was almost like Truth or Dare was just an excuse to make out with each other.  How about you, Rick?  Did the guys ever make out?"
        "No," I said, insecure about Allison's presence, especially that I now knew of her history with Lauren.  "Guys don't do stuff like that, unless they're gay or forced into it.  It's a testosterone thing."
        "I think it's more about sexual maturity," Lauren said, suddenly engaged by the academic turn in the conversation.  "Girls mature before guys, and our hormones go wild, but boys aren't ready for sex.  I wanted to make out so badly, but the boys just wanted to play video games or talk about sports."
        "So as always, we girls had to take matters into our own hands," Allison said.  "Literally."
        Lauren giggled.  "Well I guess it all worked out for the best," she said as she took my hand.  "I finally wound up with a great guy, so I don't have to trick people into kissing me anymore."
        "You never had to trick me," Allison purred as she ran a fingernail up and down Lauren's thigh.  "I was always happy to kiss you, even when you were a pudgy little dork.  And If I had known that you would grow up to be such a curvy little fox, I would have locked you down in the 3rd grade."
        "Wait, you really do like girls?" Lauren asked.  "So that thing you said about Rick's mom..."
        "Let's just put it this way," Allison said.  I can tolerate hot dogs, but I prefer to eat clams."
        "That is so crude," Lauren laughed.  "You haven't changed a bit since 3rd grade!  But I'm happy you're comfortable with your sexuality.  I'll bet your a very... um... successful lesbian."
        "Oh I am, Lingster.  I'm neck deep is pussy." Allison smirked.  "But I guess your pussy will always be the one that got away.  Unless of course, you and Rick want some company tonight."
        "Stop playing around, Allison," I said, coming to Lauren's rescue as she fidgeted nervously.
        "Who's playing around?" Allison asked, raising her arm to adjust her hair and casually flexing the sculpted knots of muscle that were her biceps.  "I am totally serious.  What do you think, Lauren?  You always said that you liked big muscles, and muscles don't get much bigger than mine."
        Lauren still held my hand, but her eyes were transfixed by Allison's flirtatious display of muscularity.  "I-I really don't think we should," she said, turning to me suddenly, as if she expected me say something.  "I mean, if Rick wants to, maybe we could discuss it."
        Allison spoke before I could object.  "Of course Rick wants to," she said.  "What guy wouldn't?"
        "I mean, it doesn't hurt to just discuss it," Lauren said quietly.  "You know, positions and stuff."
        "You know-" I began.
        "I have an idea," Allison said, cutting me off.  "We can settle this with a game of Truth or Dare."

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 59

        "Truth or Dare?" I asked skeptically.  "Give me a break.  That's for kids."
        "I mean, it could be kind of fun," Lauren smiled.  "I haven't played Truth or Dare in years."
        "I know!" Allison agreed, sitting down cross-legged, her thighs blooming with lumps of muscle and her calves ballooning as the muscles in her legs contracted.  "It will be like being back at camp."
        Lauren sat down next to Allison and I grudgingly joined them in the circle.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, so that I kept centered and didn't lose my temper.  I reminded myself that Lauren was a girl, and that as a girl she was easily swayed by confidence and muscles, two things that Allison had in abundance.  I just had to show Lauren that Allison had a sinister agenda behind her offer of carefree sex.  And I had a plan.  "I'll go first," I said.  "Allison, truth or dare?" I asked.
        "Truth," Allison said, no doubt expecting that I would ask her to leave if she chose 'dare'.
        I smiled.  "Do you like to inflict pain on your lovers during sex, without their consent?" I asked.
        Lauren's eyes opened wide with surprise, and she turned to Allison, eager to hear her answer.  Allison smirked at me, as if acknowledging the cleverness of my question.  "Well," she said, "it depends.  With men I do get pretty rough.  With women I'm very gentle and very generous, letting their breath and their body guide me as we join together, our bodies tossed in a rolling sea of orgasm."
        "Whoa," Lauren said as her face reddened.
        "My turn," Allison said, shooting me a gloating glance.  "Lauren, truth or dare?"
        "Dare," Lauren said instantly, fidgeting with excitement.
        "Let's see..." Allison said.  "What would I have done at camp?  I know.  I dare you to kiss me."
        "Oh wow," Lauren said, adjusting her glasses.  "I guess I should have expected that."
        "I think you knew exactly what I was going to say," Allison purred as she leaned forward.
        Lauren was a little apprehensive as she leaned forward, her lips in an exaggerated pucker and her eyes closed.  But as soon as her lips touched Allison's, she relaxed and melted, running her hands up and down Allison's ribs and lats, and their kiss grew more and more passionate until I wondered if it would ever stop.  Finally, Allison pulled away.  "You've gotten a lot better at kissing," Lauren giggled as she blushed, tumescent nipples showing under her blouse.
        "You too," Allison said.  "So what do you say, Lingster?  How about a little girl-girl-guy?"
        "I guess if you two really want to," Lauren said blushing. 
        Allison spoke instantly.  "Oh we do," she cackled.  "Last one to the bedroom has to clean up."
        Lauren was first up the stairs toward my room, and I turned to Allison.  "I know what you're trying to do," I hissed.  "But I love Lauren, and I'm not going to let you take her away from me."
        "Really?" Allison laughed as she stepped out of her clothes.  "How are you going to stop me?"
        I swallowed hard.  Allison was right.  I was no match for her, physically or sexually.  I just had to hope Lauren got her lesbian urges out of her system quickly, without damaging our relationship.
        A few seconds later, we were all standing naked in my bedroom.  "I think Rick should be on his back, with one of us on his cock and one of us on his face," Allison said, stretching her legs as Lauren ogled her Olympian body.  "By the way Lingster, leave your glasses on.  Girls in glasses get me hot."
        Lauren looked to me as if she expected a reaction.  I didn't know what to say.  I didn't want a 3-way with Lauren and Allison, and  I was struggling to find he right thing to say, but once again Allison spoke before I could.  "I really do love your dick," she said to me.  "It's the perfect size and shape."
        A brief grimace crossed Lauren's face, and she turned to Allison.  "You know, I have a different idea," she said.  "How about you and I start off together, one-on-one, and Rick can watch."
        "I think that's a great idea," Allison purred, smirking as she pushed me onto the bed.
        I tried to object, but Lauren leapt onto Allison, who in turn put her hands under Lauren's round ample butt and lifted her off the ground.  "Your muscles are so big and so hot," Lauren sighed.
        "They're all yours, baby," Allison said, holding my girlfriend aloft as if she were weightless, enjoying her adoration.  "Touch them, kiss them, rub your body against them.  Whatever you want."
        "I want to rub nipples," Lauren said breathily.  "I want to rub my nipples against yours."
        "I love that idea," Allison said.  "But it's going to be hard, because I'm so much taller than you."
        "Lie down," Lauren panted.  "Lie down and let me touch you.  Let me touch you all over."
        A second later, Allison was stretched out on the floor, and Lauren was crawling on her legs, peppering her thighs and abs with kisses.  "Ooh that's sexy," Allison said.  "You've done this before."
        "Mm hm," Lauren agreed kissing her way up Allison's sleek muscle-etched torso.
        I was sick with jealousy and cold with dread as I watched Lauren worship Allison's body, but I was also hard as a rock, my member fully engorged in the presence of two beautiful 18-year-old women grinding their naked bodies together.  And when Lauren plopped her breasts down on top of Allison's, I nearly came just from the sight of it.  "Your tits are huge," Lauren said as she took Allison's breasts in her hands, and licked her nipples lovingly.  "I think they get bigger every time I see you."
        "I'm up to a EE cup," Allison said proudly, giggling as Lauren squeezed her breasts and pressed Allison's nipples against her own, their teats hardening as they flicked back and forth and rubbed together.  "Ooh that's hot as fuck," Allison said.  "You've done this before."
        "Mm hm," Lauren agreed as she began to grind her crotch against Allison's abs.  "But what I really want is to rub our coochies together.  I want to feel your clit against mine."
        "Little Lauren Ling," Allison laughed as the two girls entwined their legs.  "You sure have grown up.  I never thought I would hear you say the word 'clit'.  I can't believe you even know what a clit is."
        "Oh, I know all about clits," Lauren purred as she began to wiggle her pelvis against Allison's.  "I've spent a lot of time studying female anatomy for my pre-med.  Especially the clitoral network."
        As I watched my curvy Asian girlfriend trib with my muscular redheaded ex, their hips pumping and their breasts bouncing, my erection was so hard that it was downright painful.  "Ooh that's amazing," Allison said as she ran her fingers through her hair.  "You've definitely done this before."
        "Mm hm," Lauren agreed as she began to gyrate her hips, her plump buttock pumping away.
        Then Allison's eyes popped open.  She started to moan as Lauren furiously ground their vulvas together.  "Holy shit, Lauren," Allison panted.  "This is so intense.  Slow down just a little bit."
        "Slow down?" Lauren chirped.  "Why?  I'm just getting started."
        "Oh my God.  Hold up, Lingster," Allison groaned as Lauren rose up on her knees, bending Allison's pelvis upward and bearing down heavily.  "It feels so good that it hurts.  Please... stop."
        "Oh it hurts does it?" Lauren jeered as she adjusted her glasses.  "Am I a little too much for you?  Well maybe you should have thought about that before you tried to steal my boyfriend!"
        "No," Allison pleaded.  "I wanted to steal you, not him.  I swear I... oh fuck that feels so good."
        "You are such a liar!" Lauren hissed as she continued to grind into Allison, their young bodies now beading with sweat.  "I saw the way you looked at Rick, and heard what you said about his dick."
        "It's not like that," Allison gulped.  "I wanted you, not him... oh God my clit is going to explode!"
        "You haven't changed at all since we were kids," Lauren growled as she wiggled her hips.  "You're always trying to manipulate people.  So you showed up flexing your big sexy muscles, and your big sexy tits hanging out, because you knew that would get me wet.  And you said all those nice things about me because you know I have self-esteem issues.  But you can't fool me!  You just wanted to pick on me, like you always did, and fuck my boyfriend.  You two probably never even broke up!" 
        "No Lauren," Allison begged.  "It's not like that... I just... I just I wanted your pussy..."
        Allison tried to scoot away across the floor, but Lauren moved with her, graceful and perfectly balanced as she continued to rhythmically thrust her sex against Allison's, until Allison was wedged into the corner of the room.  "Well, now you've got my pussy," Lauren taunted.  "Unfortunately it looks like you can't handle it.  And now I can reach your nipples, too.  I wonder what I should do with them?"
        "Lauren please..."  Allison begged, but her voice turned into a howling moan as Lauren began to twist her erect nipples and roll them around expertly in her delicate Asian fingers. 
        Allison screamed as she gushed all over Lauren and herself, and her muscular body fell limp and powerless to the floor, her eyes rolled back into her head and her limbs twitching.
        Lauren stood up casually, as if fucking a gorgeous amazon into submission was an ordinary occurrence for her.  "Lauren that was amazing," I gasped, sitting up.  "You broke her like a wild horse."
        Lauren didn't respond.  Instead her lips began to tremble. "I thought you loved me," she said.
        "Of course I love you," I said.  "I never wanted a 3-way.  I actually wanted her to leave."
        A tear rolled down Lauren's cheek as she climbed onto the bed, and she removed her glasses for just a second to wipe it away.  "I probably should have told you that I'm super good at sex," she said.  "But you were so generous and gentle.  I wanted to take it easy with you."  Lauren's face turned into a scowl as she lowered herself onto my swollen member.  "But now I'm through being nice."

Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, can any girl in a grbaclig universe story be just straight? Would that be too much to ask? I am not against homosexual women, mind you, but as a straight guy, I was happy that Rick had found someone who didn't seem to be swayed by Kylie's muscles, so she would be Rick's true one, though I guess with the end it seems like she still loves Rick, it was still looking like she might go with Allison if Allison wanted her enough. So it was good to see that in the end, Rick and Lauren are still together. As for Kylie wanting all those jewels and all that gold, that is kind of strange, I was figuring that she was going to go after more gold belts in boxing and wrestling, but this wasn't what I had in mind, which I guess is good, it kept me guessing. Anyway, I look forward to seeing where the story goes from here, worth the wait! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Saxony Red Devil

The Lingster,  my hero haha. This story took a very interesting turn, well done.

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 60

        As soon as I felt the tender walls of Lauren's vagina embrace my unit, I began to erupt, but to my horror her vaginal walls clamped down like a vice, and my ejaculation stopped in its tracks, causing burning pain in my loins.  "Lauren please," I said, my fists and jaw clenching.  "It... hurts."
        "You have no idea what real hurting is, Rick!" Lauren yelled.  "You broke my heart!  I put myself on the line for you, but you just wanted to play with me like a toy, you and your slutty girlfriend!"
        "She's not my girlfriend!" I implored, my loins reeling from Lauren's vaginal gymnastics.
        Lauren sat atop me, hands on hips, scowling down at me through her tears, her pelvis gyrating with metronomic precision as she used her vagina to contort my penis in ways I could never have imagined, as I careened from pleasure to pain at her slightest whim.  "Such great ecstacy, followed by such great agony," she sobbed.  "What I'm putting you through now is only a fraction of what you put me through tonight.  I thought you had matured in high school, Rick, but you're still a stuck-up jerk!"
        "No," I pleaded, struggling to form words as the room began to spin.  "You're acting crazy..."
        "Oh I'm just a crazy irrational woman, getting carried away with her feelings, huh?  Is that it?" Lauren demanded.  "Well let me show you just how crazy I can get!"
        Then Lauren rolled backward, her body nestling between my splayed legs.  The vice-like grip of her vaginal muscles on my cock kept our pelvises smashed together, so I had no choice but to sit up as she rocked backward, and when she pressed her shoulders into the mattress and began to raise her hips into the air, I had no choice but to let my body rise into the air, too.  The with one smooth motion, Lauren spread her legs and pressed herself up into a handstand, balancing perfectly on the mattress as her body took the shape of a 'Y', with my body balanced precariously within it. 
        I tried to keep balanced, to avoid tumbling out of Lauren's cradled legs, but Lauren's hips and groin were still slick with sweat and ejaculate from her encounter with Allison, and my body slipped forward and backward, pulling painfully on my cock, which was still held tight by Lauren's impossibly powerful vulva.  "Please stop," I gasped.  "How are you even doing this?"
        "I already told you," Lauren snapped   .  "I'm super good at sex.  I can do things you can't even dream of.  I was going to show you, little by little.  It was going to be fun.  But I'm through being nice!"
        Then Lauren began to pick up and put down her hands as she moved in a circular pattern, until she was spinning like a top, my helpless body spinning around like the propeller of a helicopter as the nerves in my groin were overwhelmed with sensation, and my brain began to flash with lights and sounds like a pinball machine as I started to black out.  "Please Lauren!" I cried.  "Let me go!"
        "Okay, you asked for it," Lauren jeered.
        And then Lauren relaxed her pelvic muscles, the pressure on my penis disappeared, and I flew across the room, ejaculate trailing behind me as the most powerful orgasm of my life tore through my body.  I slammed into the far corner of the room, crashing to the floor next to Allison as loose items from my bookshelf fell down upon me.  My body was cold and hot at the same time, and my midsection was so weak that I couldn't move my legs or my torso, leaving me helpless on the floor as Lauren slowly walked toward me.  "I can't believe I was stupid enough to let you into my heart, Rick O'Reilly," she said, sniffling as tears continued to roll down her cheeks.  "Is this what you two do for fun?  You find an innocent girl and then you play around with her like she's a toy or something?"
        "No," I pleaded.  "You've got it all wrong.  I didn't want this, I just couldn't think of what to say."
        But Lauren wasn't listening.  "Unfortunately for you both, I'm not that innocent," she said as she began to rub her fingers along her labia.  "My lady flower is like a sleeping dragon, Rick.  And you woke the dragoness.  And now that she's awake, she needs to be fed.  And you two look delicious."
        "Oh God no," Allison said, gulping and shaking.  "No more Lauren, please.  My clit is on fire."
        "I think you broke my dick," I said.  "It's never going to get hard again."
        Lauren moved Allison and I, adjusting our helpless bodies, so that our heads were pointed in opposite directions and our legs intertwined.  Then she lowered herself onto my flaccid unit.  "You're dick will get as hard as I want," she snarled.
        "No please!" I begged as her labia began to ripple and undulate, and hardened against my will.
        "And as for you," she said to Allison, "I have something wet to put on that fiery clit of yours."
        "No please!" Allison begged as Lauren put her face into Allison's crotch, and started licking.
        "Scream all you want," Lauren growled.  "That will make my revenge taste even sweeter."
        "Oh fuck me!" Allison shrieked as her back arched and her limbs stiffened, her body spasming with each stroke of Lauren's tongue.  "How... How are you... How are you so good at eating pussy?"
        I wasn't faring much better than Allison, as the wriggling velvety-soft warmth of Lauren's vagina coaxed blood back into my bruised and battered member. I looked around the room, trying to distract myself from the pain of my rapidly hardening penis.  As I glanced in the mirror directly in front of me, I saw Lauren's face as she tore into Allison with her tongue, her eyes shining with malevolence behind her glasses.  Then Lauren's eyes locked on something else, a small clamshell box with her name on it, which had fallen from the top of my bookshelf and landed on the floor when she threw me across the room.  "What's that?" Lauren asked, sitting up.  "Why does it have my name on it?"
        Allison and I both gasped with relief as the bespectacled Asian nymphomaniac paused her sexual onslaught to pick up and open the box.  "It's an engagement ring," I gasped, trying to catch my breath.  "I was going to propose... on July 4... picnic... with the fireworks... because I love you."
        Lauren took the small, inexpensive ring from the box, and handled it carefully, as if it were precious and delicate.  Then her eyes began to brim with tears, thick round tears of joy, instead of the thin streaking tears of heartache that had previously marked her face.  "What have I done?" she squeaked.  "Oh Rick, I'm so sorry.  I-I don't know what came over me.  I just love you so much, and I'm so afraid of losing you.  When I saw you and Allison together, I didn't know what to think.  I just snapped."
        "It's my fault," I said.  "I should have said something.  I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything.  And I would never do anything to hurt you, because I'm afraid of losing you, too."
        "Oh Rick!" Lauren sobbed as she fell onto my torso and wrapped her arms around me.  "How could I ever doubt your love?  How could I ever unleash my dragoness on you?  You must think I'm some jealous psycho nympho... thing.  Oh I would love to marry you, if only you still wanted me!"
        "Of course I still want you," I said, flopping my useless arms around Lauren in an embrace, as she squeezed me tight and kissed my neck and shoulders.  "I could never stop loving you."
        "All I wanted was sex," Allison groaned.  "Cheap... hot... meaningless... sex.  But not like this..."

        It wasn't until the next morning that Allison and I were able to move again, and it took us several minutes to haul our aching bodies down the stairs, down into the den where Lauren had breakfast waiting for us.  "Good morning," Lauren sang as she loaded our breakfasts onto TV trays.  "Sorry again about last night.  I thought you might be a little bit too sore to sit on the chairs at the dining room table, so we can have breakfast on the couch.  And I brought you ice packs."
        "Thanks, Mrs. O'Reilly," I smiled as I carefully lowered myself into the couch.   
        "Holy shit, Lingster," Allison sighed.  "Where the hell did you learn how do... all that?"
        Lauren blushed.  "Well, I've always had an overactive libido," she said nervously.  "But I never got any time alone with guys, because my parents were so controlling, and also because I was... you know... ugly.  So I spent every free hour locked in my room studying sex, reading anatomy books, watching pornography, and practicing on myself.  And well, practice makes perfect I guess."
        "Just so I know," I asked carefully  "Are you into girls?  Because I fully support exploring sexual boundaries, but-"
        "Let's put it this way," Lauren said with a wink.  "I can tolerate clams, but I prefer hot dogs."
        We all laughed, but hearing Lauren talk about her sexuality was causing an uncomfortable stirring in my tender loins, so I turned on the TV.  And as soon as I did, our chatter stopped.
        The previous night had seen a global crime wave break out, as girls and women across the globe robbed jewelry stores and banks in order to bring Kylie the lucre that she had requested.  Scenes of broken windows and overturned armored cars filled the screen.  "Several suspects were seen going into Ms. O'Reilly's palatial estate," the newscaster said.  "She has been cooperating with authorities, but searches of her property have returned neither the criminals, nor the stolen goods."
        Behind the press conference Kylie's Palace of Pump rose high into the air, surrounded by 12-foot walls of gleaming white, its golden gates were crowded with women of all ages bearing gifts of gold and jewels for Kylie.  "It's a cult," I said.  "My little sister is a cult leader."
        "I don't think so," Lauren said.  "Cult leaders are secretive, physically frail loners who steal from their cult members.  Kylie is boastful, she's super-strong, she's always in the public eye fighting someone or destroying something, and she steals from banks and private citizens."
        "Oh my God," I said as a horrifying realization set in.  "My little sister is a super-villain."

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, that took a really weird and different turn, I mean I like it, I like the fact that Lauren seems to be really strong for her size, as she doesn't seem to be that muscular at all, but she was able to both physically and sexually dominate Rick and Allison at the same time, which is awesome to me. And yeah, he might be right, Kylie probably is a super villainess, which may point to Superman trying to stop her, and finding out he may have bitten off more than he can chew...oh this is getting good! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Saxony Red Devil

Quite a few plot points crammed into that one. Kylie's gone off the deep end it seems.

phil123

Nice story about Lauren. Hoping for more.

grbaclig

Part 4, Chapter 61

        "Whatever," Allison scoffed.  "Kylie's totally a force for good.  You're just nervous about living in a world where women are equal to men, or maybe even superior.  It's a classic case of Hooter Envy."
        "There's no such thing as Hooter Envy," I objected.  "Kylie just made that up like a month ago!"
        "Uh yeah, and now everyone is saying it," Allison said.  "Besides, if Kylie was a super-villain, she wouldn't be cooperating with the police.  She'd be fighting them, or bribing them, or something."
        Just then the newscast cut to a press conference with a beautiful female FBI agent, complete with navy blazer and dark glasses, and a caption below her reading 'Hannah Hill, Federal Bureau of Investigation'.  Behind her stood uniformed law officers from various police departments and government agencies, and oddly enough, they were all beautiful women as well.  "Ms. O'Reilly has been very cooperative," Hannah Hill said, as the uniformed women behind her giggled.  "The members of our task force have investigated Ms. O'Reilly very thoroughly, and very vigorously.  In fact, we investigated her all night long, until we were so exhausted that we could barely move."
        "Is it just me, or did that sound kind of sexual?" Lauren asked.
        "We've been over every inch of Ms. O'Reilly's body, and I'm happy to report that we have no reason to suspect her of any wrongdoing."  Hannah Hill continued, smiling dreamily, until a policewoman whispered in her ear and she hopped back onto the microphone.  "I'm sorry, I misspoke.  I meant to say that we've been over every inch of Ms. O'Reilly's... um... property.  Her beautiful, bountiful, powerful property... nubile and resplendent as it stretched out naked in the sun..."
        "I guess you don't have to bribe the police if you can seduce them," I sniped at Allison.
        "Well," Allison said with a grumble.  "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this."
   
        A few hours later, Allison and Lauren had both gone home, and I was nursing my aching groin on the couch when mom burst through the door with her arms full of streamers and ribbons.  Dad followed behind her carrying a cake nearly as big as he was.  "Oh I'm so excited," mom sang.
        "What's the occasion?" I asked.
        "Oh Rick, surely you remember your sister's birthday, mom said.  "She's turning 14 tomorrow, and we're going to have a party for her like we always do."
        "She probably won't show up," I said.  "I'm sure she's busy counting her gold and jewels."
        "Wrong-o, mister," mom scolded.  "Kylie said that she wants to have a party here with us before she goes to the party that her little friends are throwing for her.  She's so good to the family."
        I didn't get much sleep that night.  I wasn't worried about myself, because I knew I could stay boring so Kylie would find someone else to pick on.  I was worried about Lauren.  The night before, Allison had talked about how Lauren was attracted to muscles.  And if she melted for Allison, how would she react to my kid sister, the most muscular person on earth?  I couldn't survive seeing Lauren succumb to Kylie like Allison and Princess Honey had, so I decided not to invite her over tomorrow.

        The next day flew by, and before I knew it I was standing in the kitchen with mom and dad.  Mom was a flurry of activity, running around the house in a polka-dot cocktail dress making last minute adjustments to the decorations, and ordering dad around the kitchen.  Allison arrived shortly thereafter, her amazonian body bulging out of a low cut red minidress that was so tight that I could see her chiseled abs, dimpled glutes, and perky nipples.  In one hand she carried a small package wrapped in shimmering white paper, tied in a shimmering pink bow.  Mom rushed forward to greet Allison, a lascivious twinkle in her eye, and Allison turned to me.  "Rick could you hold this for me?" she asked.  "I have to get a little sugar.  And be careful, it's a really expensive gift."
        As I took the small box from Allison, I had to brace myself.  Despite being no bigger than a box of tissues, it weighed at least 40 pounds.  "Geez Allison, what's in here?" I grunted.
        "Gold, of course," Allison said as she pulled my mom close, and kissed her deeply on the lips.
        Then the doorbell rang.  Since everyone else was busy, I got the door, and to my shock I saw Lauren waving at me through the door.  "What are you doing here?" I asked as I let her in.
        "Um... nice to see you, too?" she said.  "Are you feeling okay?"
        "I just didn't expect you, is all," I said nervously.  "You look really nice."
        "Thanks!"  Lauren said, curtsying in her light blue summer dress.  "Your mom called and said that I should come over for Kylie's birthday.  I wasn't so sure, but she said it would mean a lot to you."
        "Wait, my mom said what?" I asked, not sure if I had heard her clearly.
        "Oh and I brought a present," Lauren said, awkwardly presenting a tiny pink ring box.  "I didn't want to bring anything, but my mom was really eager to buy something for Kylie.  She's a big fan.  But I have to admit I'm a little nervous.  I just hope this party doesn't get... you know.. weird."
        "You can leave if you want," I said.  "I didn't want to invite you, and I don't even want to be here myself."
        As I led Lauren into the den, she froze in her tracks, her eyes wide with surprise as she saw my mom entwined with Allison in a lusty embrace.  Allison cackled with glee as she pulled down the front of mom's cocktail dress, her gigantic J cup breasts spill out into Allison's waiting hands.  "Oh wow, those are boobs," Lauren said in shock, turning on her heels to avert her gaze from the sapphic tableau.  "Those are totally your mom's boobs.  Just... you know... hanging out there."
        "Oh and there's Lauren!" mom sang as she stuffed her tits back into her dress, her heels clattered as she ran to greet my girlfriend, who stared in awe at the enormous breasts bouncing toward her.  "And she brought a gift for Kylie!  Oh and your dress is just darling!"
        "Thanks?" Lauren said uneasily as mom hugged her, smooshing Lauren into her colossal rack.
        I was preparing to escort Lauren out the back door to safety when a gleaming white humvee, laden with gold trim roared into the driveway.  A second later, Kylie glided elegantly out of the driver's seat, her white and gold outfit glowing so brightly in the summer sun that it was nearly blinding.
        Kylie had grown an inch or so since I saw her last, and she was so wide that she had to turn to fit through the front door, and so busty that she barely fit.  She was wearing her most modest outfit, the flowing white chiffon robe that fastened around her left shoulder with a gold broach, which I had last seen when we visited her at her Palace of Pump, when she broke Princess Honey.  The robe was cut like a ancient Greek toga, and despite being translucent enough to show off her hourglass figure, it revealed mercifully little skin, showing only the swollen muscularity of her titanic right arm, and the massive knots of striated muscle where her right arm met her deltoids and pectoral. 
        Kylie had accessorized her rather simple dress with a pair of golden gladiator sandals, an elaborate necklace of braided gold and multicolored gems, and an assortment of opulent bracelets and rings.  Her blonde tresses were piled up high on her head, conspicuously perfect as they spilled out over a gaudily bejeweled golden tiara.  "Happy birthday to my perfect little princess!" mom sang as she ran forward to embrace Kylie.  "Oh Kylie, thank you so much for coming by.  I know you're super busy with all of the incredible things that you're doing!"
        "Hi Kylie," Allison said meekly.  "Being at your birthday party is the biggest honor of my life."
        "Yeah, I know," Kylie said, brushing past Allison as she stalked toward me and Lauren.  "And who is this?  Rick, do you actually have a real girlfriend, for a change?  She's a total snack, too."
        "Hi Kylie," Lauren said uneasily, visibly shaken by my kid sister's immense muscularity.  "I'm Lauren.  Lauren Ling.  I-I think we had some classes together in grade school or something."
        "The Lingster?" Kylie asked, eyeing Lauren up and down.  "Wow, you really had a glow up."
        "Um, thanks," Lauren said nervously.  "You look... um... really elegant.  Like a Greek goddess."
        "Thanks for noticing," Kylie said.  "That's totally what I was going for."
        "Oh that dress is so beautiful," mom doted.  "We'll have to be careful with the chocolate cake."
        "Obviously I'm going to take it off," Kylie said.  "The world needs to see my perfect body."
        With one smooth motion, Kylie unhooked her robe and tossed it  toward the coatrack, where it draped perfectly over an empty hook.  Beneath the flowing chiffon robe  and she was wearing the same skimpy outfit that she wore when Princess honey crawled at her feet: a thin gold chain slung around her hips fro which dangled a narrow strip of cloth, and a halter of gold chains and white silk that cradled her boobs like a sling while leaving her back bare.  "Holy fuck," Allison sighed.
        Spying the mirror in the den, Kylie folded her arms behind her head and flexed her abs.  She smiled at her reflected muscularity as she studied the inch-deep cuts that divided the thick cubes of her abdominal muscles from the bulging curls of her obliques and the rippling symphony of her serratus muscles.  Kylie giggled as she lifted her voluminous breasts to better view her eight-pack, her high-pitched laugh serving as a reminder that the impossibly musclebound hulk before us was a girls celebrating her 14th birthday. 
        As we stared in awe at her, Kylie basked in our attention.  Once again, it was all about her.

Jeremy Lightning

Here I was hoping that Lauren's past with Kylie might influence her not to completely melt in Kylie's presence, but I guess I may have gotten my hopes too high as I see that she has seemingly become if not smitten, than at least uneasy with Kylie's incredible physique. Though maybe it could be a situation that I have seen in some other stories by you, perhaps Kylie is not physically conquerable, but she might be beaten sexually by Lauren. Though I don't know, perhaps Lauren's sexual prowess could be overmatched by Kylie's sexual abilities. But whatever happens, I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

I hope Lauren doesn't leave Rick for Kylie.  Seeing how many bad things happened to him because of her was starting to make the story feel legitimately depressing to read.  Please let him have this one thing.

I'm glad we finally saw the setup for the Kylie vs Superman matchup I hoped the story would lead up to.