⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Little Sister Is A Big Bully

Started by grbaclig, September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicod

On a related note to the above comment, Kylie seems like she is fueled by Rick's desire for her to lose/doubts she will win.

She always seems to overcome a challenge just to spite him.

She may be more co-dependent on him than she realizes.


grbaclig

Part 3, Chapter 55

        The post-fight interviewer was well-known for his humorous quips and overly-familiar manner with fighters, but he kept a respectful distance from Kylie as he cleared his throat.  "Kylie, that was the most dominant display of fighting skill and raw power in the history of mixed martial arts," he said.
        "Yeah, I know," Kylie said, barely acknowledging the interviewer as she flexed her right arm, studying the size and shape of her massive bicep as she moved her wrist and fingers to make it hop.
        "There's one thing on everyone's mind right now.  Well, two things, technically," the interviewer quipped.  "Why did you take your top off?  You've never celebrated so demonstratively before."
        "I have a great rack, and I want the world to see it," Kylie said as she pointed her right leg and began to flex her quads, her focus entirely on the teardrop-shaped knots of muscle that played around her knee.  "For centuries women have been told that they need to be ashamed of their bodies, but I'm proud to have a woman's body, and I'm proud to show the world what a woman's body can do." 
        Around the arena women cheered in solidarity with Kylie, and flashed their breasts proudly. 
        The interviewer was visibly uncomfortable, although I couldn't tell if it was because of Kylie's intimidating muscularity, her unnerving confidence, or her shameless lack of modesty.  "Well, you certainly showed the world what you can do tonight," he said.  "You rallied to win in the last 10 seconds of the first round, after trailing the entire fight.  Were you ever worried that you might lose?"
        "No," Kylie said as she flexed her muscle-studded midsection, running her fingers along the deep cuts in her abs and obliques as if searching for any stray molecules of fat that might disrupt her muscular perfection.  "I never lose.  Besides, those 3 wimps are just puny little bugs compared to me."
        "So what's next for you, Kylie?" the interviewer asked, clearly eager to leave the ring.  "Your contract says that you'll retire from the UFC after this fight.  Are you going to fight in another league?"
        "No," Kylie said as she ran her finger down the muscular gorge that separated her pectorals, as if judging its depth.  "Mixed martial arts is so easy that it's boring.  But I hope my victory encourages other girls to get involved with combat sports, so they can feel the rush of humiliating men."

        A few minutes later, we were sitting around a table in the VIP section of the most expensive lounge in Las Vegas.  Mom and Allison sat next to Kylie, who was wearing a gold sequined tube dress that clung to every inch of her ridiculously curvy figure, and they fawned over her ceaselessly as I watched the girls in the club and dad stewed in anger.  "Kylie, you were unbelievable," Allison said.
        "Yeah, I know," Kylie said as she looked around the lounge, her eyes lighting on every cute girl she saw.  "But sometimes I think I'm almost too awesome.  I didn't even break a sweat tonight."
        "If you need to sweat, you can always call me," a voice called from behind us.  "I'll get you hot."
        "Oh look who it is!" mom sang as Lola Lopez slinked toward to table, dressed in a black latex catsuit that was so laughably tight around her muscular young body that it's zipper was stopped below her navel, exposing her slabs of pectoral muscle and washboard abs, and nearly all of her big wobbling breasts, which looked almost as big as her head as they spilled out of the latex top. 
        A pair of four inch heels, a long braided ponytail and black nail polish completed Lola's dominatrix look.   "Buenos noches, Senora," she said, kissing mom's hand.  "You look exquisite."
        "Oh Lola, you're such a little charmer," mom said, blushing.
        As soon as Lola released mom's hand, she wheeled to face Allison.  "I know, I know," Allison grumbled as she vacated the chair next to Kylie.  "You're a jealous girlfriend or whatever."
        "Good little bitch," Lola jeered, smacking Allison's ass sharply.  "I finally have you trained."
        Allison spun around and glared at Lola.  "I'm trying to be nice because tonight should be all about Kylie," she snarled.  "But if you put that hand on me again, you're going to lose it."
        Lola laughed and sneered at Allison as she drew Kylie close, and pressed her head against Kylie's sprawling pectorals.  "The most amazing girl in the world, and she's all mine," Lola crowed.
        For the next few minutes we watched as woman after woman came to the table, shaking with excitement as they professed their adoration for Kylie.  Soon, a beautiful strawberry blonde woman in her early twenties approached the table nervously.  She was wearing a a form-fitting pair of leggings and a crop top from Kylie's apparel line, showing off a slender body with small perky breasts and long legs, and in her hands she clutched a piece of black fabric.  "Hi Kylie," she said nervously, blushing as her words ran together.  "I know you're probably sick of people bothering you and telling you how awesome you are and how pretty you are but I caught your sportsbra, and I was wondering..."
        The blonde girl was old enough to be in college, and beautiful enough to be the star of any party and draw a throng of handsome admirers, but she quaked with nervous desire before my 13-year-old kid sister, hands trembling and eyes closed.   "What were you wondering?" Kylie asked.
        "I-I was wondering... i-if I could have a k-kiss?"  the strawberry blonde stammered.
        "No!"  Lola snapped.  "Kylie is spoken for.  Catching that shirt doesn't entitle you to-"
        "Of course you can," Kylie said, smiling wryly.  "Where would you like to kiss me?"
        The blonde woman's eyes popped open, "You mean I-I can... kiss you on your..." she gasped.
        "Just joking," Kylie said as she tossed her hair over her shoulder.  "Let's stick with the lips."
        The strawberry blonde laughed wildly, wracked with both lust and anxiety as she walked toward Kylie.  Kylie put her hand gently around the woman's waist and pulled her close, then planted a kiss on her lips.  A long kiss.  A long hot kiss with lots of tongue that made Allison gawk, made my mom fan herself, made Lola redden with jealous anger, and made her admirer explode into orgasm.
        "I love when that happens," Kylie said as the woman with strawberry blonde hair slumped to the floor, twitching, smiling and clutching Kylie's sportsbra to her chest as she gasped for air.
        "And just how often do you kiss strange women?" Lola asked sharply.
        "Whenever I feel like it," Kylie said with a shrug.
        "Lola is such a jealous bitch,"  Allison sighed.  "Doesn't she understand that Kylie needs to be worshiped and adored by women everywhere?  She can't have Kylie all to herself.  It's just not right."
        "There's nothing you can do," I said.  "Just deal with it."
        "Maybe there is something I can do, or someone," Allison said slyly as, from across the club, she watched Lola's mother Lorena stride confidently through the door, her statuesque body clad in a red minidress that showed a lot of leg but little cleavage, and was sexy without being trashy.
        Lorena was instantly thronged by admires of both sexes, as she moved easily through them without being rude or dismissive, smiling, shaking hands, and exchanging cheek kisses.  She stopped briefly to kneel down and take a selfie with a young girl, flexing a bicep any man her age would be proud to have, and showing a glimpse a bustline that any woman her age would be envious of.  "Rick, if you guys want to leave early, don't wait for me," Allison said, placing her hand gently on my forearm as she checked her makeup.  "I'm going home with someone else tonight."
        "This is a bad idea," I said nervously, but she was already halfway across the room.
        Allison walked with ease to the bar where Lorena Lopez had just taken a seat, sat down on her blind side, and pretended to study the bottles behind the bar.  When Lorena turned and saw her, Allison smiled and her eyes twinkled as she introduced herself, and immediately expressed an interest in an elaborate bracelet on Lorena's arm.  As Lorena held the bracelet up and began to talk about it, Allison gently touched it, moving naturally as if there were no sexual connotations to her action, but also gently brushing her fingertips against Lorena's forearm.  "Oh goodness me," mom said suddenly.  "Lola, isn't that your mom at the bar with Allison?  She's quite a leggy dish if I do say so myself."
        Lola's eyes widened with anger as she looked to the bar and saw Allison playfully flirting with her mother.  Lorena said something to make Allison blush, and then smiled confidently and turned her body toward the younger woman, who brushed a lock of hair from her face.  Their feet moved toward each other slowly, and finally their bare toes touched through their peep-toe heels.  "This is getting hot," Kylie purred as she watched the scene at the bar, while Lola clenched her jaw and her fists.
        Lorena motioned approvingly at Allison's physique and her dress, and Allison held her arm up, clearly joking about flexing out of her dress.  Lorena accepted the invitation and placed her hand gently on the bicep of Allison's impressively thick arm, giving it a squeeze, and raising her eyebrows to signify a pleasant surprise.   "I'll kill her," Lola snarled.  "I'll break her skinny body like a twig."
        When the bartender brought Lorena and Allison their drinks, they toasted and downed the brightly colored beverages in one gulp.  Lorena leaned forward, her eyes narrow and lusty and whispered something to Allison.  Allison bit her lower lip playfully and nodded.  Then, as Lorena asked the bartender for the bill, Allison excused herself and promised to return shortly.  Allison was all smiles as she approached the table, but as she leaned over it her eyes flashed with malice.  "Hey Lola," she said.  "I'm leaving early, but I wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm going to fuck your mom."

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another great chapter.  I agree with everyone else that a twist is in order, although Kylie losing isn't the only path.  Rick could do something selfless for Kylie that shocks her to her core.  Not that its a twist, but I've played a scenario out in my head where Rick tries to run away from his family, Kylie hunts him down and makes him a prisoner in her Palace of Pump.

Anyway, awesome as always.  K+

Always nice to hear kind words from a great writer such as yourself.

I'm honestly quite flattered at all the comments and suggestions.  I didn't expect this story to go on as long as it has, but I'm happy that so many people have stuck with it.  I think I have the rest of the story mapped out in my head now, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. 

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, I didn't know where you were going to go after the big fight and win, Kylie retiring after that display of her superiority makes sense because she really had no where to go but down. I did enjoy seeing Lola and Lorena again, and I do like Allison's way of getting back at Lola by going after her mom. I also like that Kylie doesn't think she should be nailed down to one girl, no matter how hot, and Lola is smoking hot. I wonder where it will go from here as far as what Kylie is going to do next, it will be interesting to find out! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Saxony Red Devil

A brief thought on each character:

Rick - Poor, poor Rick. I desperately want to see him get at least one big positive, amazing he isn't suicidal yet.
Kylie - Awesome and confident, but needs a flaw for the sake of progress.
Allison - I like her, she rattles the cage a bit.
Lola - Smug little s**t, but also fun because she rattles the cage.
Mum - Least liked character in this story. Absolute waste of space, love both your children dammit lol.
Dad - Same boat as Rick, but doubled because it's his daughter doing this.
Lorena - Jury's out on her, we shall see what happens in upcoming chapters.

Good little interlude chapter, the Allison v Lola rivalry is always fun to read. On to the next!

robby

Mum is obviously crazy as fuck.
It makes this character fun.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grbaclig

Part 3, Chapter 56

        Lola stood up forcefully, rolling her shoulders and cracking her neck, and my blood ran cold with fear as I wondered what her powerful tween body would be capable of when fueled by genuine anger.  As if to answer my question, Lola's latex catsuit began to split, as her body tightened like a coiled spring, and her muscles swelled.  But Allison wasn't letting up.  "I'm going to bury my face so far in your mom's pussy that I'll need a flashlight to find my way out," she crowed.  "And she's going to love every minute of it."
        Lola was growling like an angry pit bull now, and without taking her eyes from Allison she tore the sleeves from her catsuit, exposing arms that had grown horrifically muscular over the past few months, bulging with thick, rocky muscles so devoid of fat that they looked like they belonged in an anatomy textbook.  "I am seriously going to kill you," she spat as the legs of her catsuit started to tear along her sweeping thighs and sharply defined calves.  "I am not exaggerating.  You are going to die."
        Kylie put her hand on Lola's shoulder.  "Take it easy babe," Kylie said.  "Your mom is a beautiful woman and a sexual being.  She has every right to pursue pleasure however she sees fit."
        "Not with her!" Lola shouted as she shrugged off Kylie's hand, and stepped out of her heels. 
        "Oh yeah, with me," Allison taunted.  "I'm going to fuck your mom so hard she falls in love with me.  Then I'm going to break her heart, and when she begs me to take her back I'm going to fuck her even harder, until she begs me to marry her.  And I'm going to say yes.  I'm going to be your new step-mom, and I'm going to send your slutty little ass to a boarding school , where there are no weights and no good protein options, and you have to cover up those ridiculous jugs that you're so proud of."
        Lola was shaking with anger now and words failed her, so instead she raised her fist, her bicep balling up like a rock the size of an orange under her honey-brown skin, with both bicep heads and multiple striations visible in the multi-colored lights of the club.  Her body was throbbing with muscle now, as the tears in her catsuit opened wider, exposing more of her shredded physique.  But Allison stood her ground, smirking, as if daring the musclebound 12-year-old to attack.  But before Lola could strike, Kylie's arm wrapped around her waist in an embrace that looked both loving and inescapable.  "Lola baby, this is not a good look," Kylie said coldly.  "Starting fights in nightclubs is trashy."
        "I didn't start anything," Lola barked, but as she turned to face Kylie she pouted like a child.
        Just then Lorena Lopez glided up to our table, and pulled Allison close.  Fully made-up and dressed to the nines, she was more beautiful now than she was the last time I saw her, and even more beautiful than she was on television.   And in high heels she was at least three inches taller than me or dad.  "Are you ready?" she asked Allison with a smoky voice.  "I can't wait to--  Oh my goodness, Lola is that you?"
        Lola shrank from her imposing mother as she draped herself over Kylie.  "Of course it's me," she said, her voice tinged with frustration.  "Who else is built like this?  Who else would be with Kylie?"
        "Is that the catsuit that I got you for your birthday?" Lorena asked, her tone now firm and parental.  "Didn't I warn you about flexing your muscles in expensive clothes?  It's completely ruined."
        Lola blushed with embarrassment, as Allison draped herself against Lorena and winked.  But Lorena's attention had drifted to my mother, who was atwit*** as the statuesque Latina eyed her up and down.  "And who is this, Allison?" she asked, offering a hand to mom.  "Is this a friend of yours?"
        "I'm Kylie's mother," mom said, shaking Lorena's hand as she began to flush under the brown-skinned beauty's lascivious gaze.  "I think we may have met at the bodybuilding thingy last year."
        Lorena's eyes lingered on mom's overflowing bust.  "Oh I think I would have remembered you," she purred as she kissed mom's hand.  "Mrs. O'Reilly would you like to join Allison and I for a nightcap in my hotel room?' she asked.  "It's a penthouse room, with a hot tub and a very large bed."
        "I don't know," mom tittered, pushing her glasses up on her nose.  "I'm not much of a drinker."
        "Oh we won't be doing much drinking," Allison said.  "But we'll be doing lots of eating."
        "Oh I don't know..." mom said, looking at dad who was wavering between anger and tears, Lola who was trembling with rage, and Kylie who smiled as she rubbed mom's shoulder supportively.
        "Go for it mom," Kylie said.  "You're a beautiful woman and a sexual being.  Make me proud."
        "Oh what the heck," mom said as she hopped out of her chair.  "You only live once, I say."
        "No no no!" dad said, sputtering with anger as he stood up and pounded his fist on the table.  "This is disgusting and immoral.  All these women kissing each other and flexing their muscles, and the skimpy dresses, and the breasts bouncing everywhere.  This is not how women should behave!"
        All the women at the table stared daggers at dad, and after a few seconds in awkward silence his temper cooled, and as Lorena Lopez walked toward him he realized the graveness of his mistake.  "I'm sorry, who are you again?" Lorena asked coolly as she approached dad, towering over him.
        "I-I'm Kylie's father," he stammered, wringing his hands.  "I know I lost my temper, and I'm-"
        Before dad could finish his apology, Lorena wrapped her right hand around his neck and hoisted him off the ground until they were eye-to-eye, with no visible effort other than the bulging of her perfectly sculpted, perfectly round bicep.  "That was a hypothetical question," she said as dad squirmed in her hand.  "Because it doesn't matter who you are.  Now let me tell you who I am.  I am Lorena Lopez, 3-time Ms. Olympia champion, 4-time women's world powerlifting champion, and 5-time Emmy winner for excellence in sports journalism.  I put the 'amazon' in amazon feminism.  I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and I've had more women than you could dream of having.  And now I'm going to have your wife.  I'm going give her more pleasure than you ever could, for longer than you ever could.  And there will be lots of kissing, flexing muscles, skimpy dresses and bouncing breasts."
        Lorena dropped dad to the ground and fixed her hair before returning to mom and Allison, who gazed up at her in awe as she put one arm around each of them, and began walking to the door.  "I can see the family resemblance," Kylie said to Lola as she gently stroked her muscle-studded back.
        Lola pouted as she crawled onto Kylie's lap and rested her head on top of Kylie's jutting bosom.  "I'm tired off this stupid club," she said.  "Let's go back to your hotel room."
        "Rick," Kylie said to me sharply, as if I were a servant.  "You can stay if you want.  My sponsors are paying the tab, so feel free to enjoy yourself.  But don't let anything happen to dad.  I made him a promise at that Lamborghini dealership in Japan, and I intend to keep it."

        Dad went back to the hotel to mope, and I sat at the bar nursing a drink.  I didn't know what to do with myself.  I knew I was supposed to be happy for my little sister, but she had been upstaging me and picking on me my whole life, and there was no sign that she was going to stop.  I was seriously thinking of becoming a monk when I heard someone next to me clear their throat.  I looked up and saw a beautiful Asian girl with soft features, small glasses and pouty lips smiling at me.  In her mostly-unbuttoned dress shirt and tight skirt, she looked like a secretary from a porno, and she was built like one, too.  "You look a little young to be in here," she said.  "Are you over 21?"
        "No," I said, a bit embarrassed.
        "Neither am I," she said.  "You should totally buy me a drink.  My name is Lauren, by the way."
        "I'm Rick," I said I called for the bartender.
        "I know who you are," she said, and I started in surprise.  "Don't you remember me?"
        "No," I said, searching my memory banks as I stole a line from Lorena Lopez.  "I think I would have remembered you."
        "Oak Park Elementary?" she offered.  "Camp Wannashaka?  Eric Evans' birthday party?"
        Then my memory banks lit up.  "You're Lauren Ling?" I exclaimed.  "You look..."
        "I know," she said, smiling and straightening up, as if daring me to believe that the pudgy pimply-faced girl I remembered from my youth had grown into the shapely beauty who now sat beside me.  "I had my glow-up last summer.  Not bad, huh?  You know, I used to have a huge crush on you."
        "I didn't know that," I said, searching my brain for a clever reply.
        "I used to have some pretty racy fantasies about you, Rick O'Reilly.  But you always had a girlfriend," she sighed.  "Emily, then Bethany, then Kendra, and now Allison."
        "Allison and I aren't together anymore," I said.  "I don't have a significant other."
        "Neither do I," she said.  "You should totally kiss me."
        It took 5 seconds for my tipsy libido to accept her offer, but as I leaned toward her I paused, worried that I might blow the approach.  It turned out that I was worried over nothing.  As soon as I got near Lauren Ling, she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me toward her, planting a big, sloppy kiss on my face that seemed to last forever.  "I've been waiting for 10 years to do that," she giggled.
        "It was nice," I said.
        "Nice?"  Lauren laughed.  "You are such a dork.  In my fantasies you were always so smooth."
        "Fantasies don't come true," I said as my relationship with Allison flashed before my eyes.
        "Sometimes they do," Lauren said, her eyes sparkling as she sipped her drink.

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mum is obviously crazy as fuck.
It makes this character fun.

I'm happy someone picked up on that.  I tried to write her like the mom from Dexter's lab as imagined by Russ Meyer.

Saxony Red Devil

A win! A small one, but a win! Pretty courteous of Kylie to let Rick at the bar tab while she heads off. Despite her near-constant dominance and belittling, she does take her family along to share in all that's afforded to her. I like that. Now to see if Lauren stays true to her crush on Rick or have her stolen away by the girls...

Jeremy Lightning

Hey, for one night, Rick is not having his life ruined by his sister, but maybe enhanced by her being gone, Lauren Ling seemed to be very much into him, and while there's no telling how this might turn out, I hope he is able to have fun with Lauren before his good time is ruined by Kylie and Lola. As for the dad, I hope he gets over his prejudices, his temper and big mouth will get him in big trouble that the rest of his family may not want to get him out of soon enough. The whole family, including Rick has accepted Kylie's superiority, and the general superiority of females in this universe, it's about time he has too. Anyway, great work again, love Lola's hulk out moment, love Allison's seduction of Lorena, and love Lorena in turn seducing Kylie's mom, I look forward to seeing where it is going from here. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

thebaron

It will not end well for Rick that is a given in this story.

AndrewWrites

Man, something about the attitude of these women just rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, this is a very wel written story, very creative. It's just that I don't really get brattiness and domination for domination's sake. Why do some female characters become these heartless bitches as soon as they get a bit of muscle? That Allison annoys me so much l, I think she deserves a punch in the face from Kylie for being such a bitch to her brother. Why does everybody treat Rick like a complete shit? I hope he and Lauren end up together. God knows the guy needs a break and some good luck:))

weaponzero

Seeing Rick finally have something good happen to him was a long time coming and was badly needed.  Hopefully Kylie won't take this away from him.  Honestly seeing him get the short end of the stick time and time again was starting to make the story feel legitimately dark and depressing, in a way that the good parts didn't really make up for.

Also,.it's nice seeing Lola and Kylie constantly remind Allison who top dog is.  I hope that becomes a bigger focus than Rick. 

Hal42

As much as I love amazons and am fine with Kylie taking over the world or whatever, Rick is the viewpoint character and I do want him to get SOMETHING out of this story.  But with the way things have gone I just know Kylie is going to steal this girl from him too.

Just let Rick break and accept muscle girls already.  Or turn him into a girl so he can become an amazon too.  I don't know.

grbaclig

Part 3, Chapter 57

        Lauren Ling and I both had a little too much to drink that night, and soon we were walking back to her hotel room, arm in arm.  I was worried about how I was going to talk my way into Lauren's bed, and I hastily rehearsed a few lines as she turned on the lights and kicked off her shoes.  It turned out that I was worried about nothing, because as soon as Lauren's shoes were off, she went right to removing her skirt, shirt, and underwear.  I had barely finished gawking at her nubile body when she threw herself on me, slamming me against the door.  "Wait, I have to take my clothes off," I said.
        "I've been waiting for this for 10 years," she said in between kisses.  "Give it to me now."
        I picked Lauren up by the waist and she squealed with glee, kicking her bare legs excitedly as I carried her to the bed and lay her down.  Her body was all soft curves and soft skin, and as she stripped my clothes from my body, I started to feel good about sex for the first time in months.  And as our naked bodies rubbed together, tingling with excitement and raw nerves, I thought to myself that a woman's body was supposed to be soft and gentle like Lauren's, not hard and powerful like Allison's. 
        It was midnight when Lauren and I finally exhausted each other, panting and giggling as we cuddled.  "You're really good," she said.  "We were all over the bed, and you never lost the beat."
        "Thanks," I said, blushing as I remembered the way that Allison would smack me or punch me if I failed to keep up with her when she changed positions during sex.
        "And when you went down on me..." Lauren chuckled.  "Oh wow!  You have a great tongue."
        "Thanks" I said, grimacing as I remembered the way that Allison would lock my head in her vice-like thighs and wrench my neck if I made a misstep during cunnilingus.
        "And you were so attentive to my needs," Lauren continued as she nuzzled against me.  "The guys I've been with at Hope High were done in like 5 seconds, then they fell asleep."
        "Thanks," I said, shuddering as I remembered the way that Allison would bend me into one painful wrestling hold after another if I climaxed before she did.
        "And your muscles are hot," Lauren gushed as she traced her fingers over my chest.
        "Thanks," I said, shrinking as I remembered the way that Allison would laugh at me as she outflexed me, bragging about her superior strength, or berating me if I plateaued in the gym.
        Lauren sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder.  "You're sure not much of a talker, though," she said as we drifted off to sleep.  "You should learn how to use your words."
   
        When I woke in the morning, I felt rested and clear-headed for the first time in years.  There was a warm patch of sun lying across the bed, so it took my eyes a little while to adjust as I watched Lauren do her hair and makeup in the mirror.  She was wearing a modest pair of white cotton panties, and I smiled at the way her pert round butt poked out like a peach.  "Lauren," I said.  "I really like you.  I think we should hang out more when we get back home."
        "I was hoping you'd say that," Lauren chirped.  "Because I'm not through with you yet."
        Then she pounced, giggling as she squirmed over my body, planting kisses on me as we began another bout of carefree sex.  When we finished I hurried back to my hotel to check out, but not before we made plans to eat lunch together in the airport before we boarded our flights home. 
        Later, as Lauren Ling and I sat in the crowded restaurant, TV's all around us showed scenes of Kylie's victory from the night before.  To my left a sports station showed Kylie balancing on one hand during the fight as her opponents stared in disbelief.  To my right a news stations showed Kylie flexing her mountainous biceps with two championship belts draped over her bare chest.  I breathed a sigh of relief as the TV in front of me started showing a commercial for Chanel cosmetics, but my relief was short-lived when I saw that Kylie was starring in the commercial.  The camera moved lovingly over Kylie's angelic features as she smiled and winked.  Once again, it was all about her. 
        Lauren sensed my discomfort.  "It must be weird to have a famous relative," she said gently.
        "Kylie and I never got along," I said with a shrug, trying to play it cool.
        "You know, since you brought it up I always thought that your sister was a total brat," Lauren said.  "When I was in 6th grade they moved her up into our gym class, because she matured so much faster than the other girls in 3th grade.  And she was the worst bully.  We had to stop playing dodgeball because she gave three girls bloody noses.  Then we had to stop playing field hockey because she kept breaking the hockey sticks over her knee whenever she didn't get her way.  One day I accidentally stepped on the heel of her shoe, and she cornered me in the locker room and demanded an apology.  It was so surreal.  She was this little girl with pigtails and a yellow romper, but her whole body was bulging with these big thick muscles like... well, I'm sure you remember."
        I remembered.  3rd grade was when Kylie got her muscles, and she loved to show them off, flexing every chance she got.  "What did you do?" I asked, my stomach turning as I remembered how gawky Lauren was in the 6th grade, and imagined how powerless she would have been before Kylie.
        Lauren shrugged.  "What could I do?" she asked.  "I said I was sorry.  Then I closed my eyes and put my hands over my face like I was watching a scary movie.  And she just kind of walked away."
        "She just walked away?" I asked in amazement.  "She didn't do anything?"
        "I wasn't popular like you, Rick," Lauren said.  "I had to learn how bullies work.  The really bad ones, like Kylie, want to use you like a prop to put on a show.  If you do anything at all, like fight back or cry, you're giving them more material for their act.  You have to be boring, so they find a new prop."
   
        On the flight home, Lauren's words rang in my ears like a church bell as I thought back on the past year with Kylie. The only time Kylie complimented me for anything was when I made lunch after I had silently let her cow me on the pool deck.  The only time she thanked me for anything was when we sat around the kitchen table after I silently submitted to being smothered by her breasts.  She hurt me every time I tried to stand up to her, she humiliated me every time I whined, and every time I spoke against her she would find the biggest man in sight and bring him to heel—even if it was only me.
        Lauren's hypothesis checked out.  I had been encouraging Kylie's bullying behavior for years by giving her attention, fueling the fire of her boundless ego when I should have been starving it.  And it wasn't just me.  Everyone in Kylie's orbit was a prop in her show, whether it was mom heaping her with praise, dad getting hysterical over her provocative behavior, Allison groveling for her attention, or Lola throwing jealous tantrums.  And as I grappled with my epiphany, I wondered if Lauren's conclusion would also prove correct.  Could I make Kylie leave me alone if I just gave up?
        I would get to test the theory a lot sooner than I thought.  Kylie's new house, the Palace of Pump, was thronged with reporters and fans so she decided to spend the night at the family home.  As we waited in the living room for dad to make dinner, mom raved about Kylie.  "Oh my perfect little muscle princess," she sang.  "I was so worried that your fight might last more than one round."
        "As if," Kylie snorted as she stripped out of the track suit she wore during the flight, standing in a black thong microkini as she admired her own shredded bulk.  "No man could ever contend with this body.  Speaking of which, I'm all stiff from the flight.  Rick, why don't you give me a massage?
        "Sure, whatever" I said, swallowing my shame and trying to be boring.  "Where should I start?" 
        "Why don't you start with my boobs?" Kylie taunted.  "That's what you really want, isn't it?"
        "It doesn't matter," I said lazily as I walked up to Kylie, got on my knees and started kneading the pillowy softness of her breasts  "You're really strong, so I have to do whatever you say."
        Kylie blinked once, then twice.  "That's right, you do," she said abruptly, as if she was startled.
        Then dad came to tell us that dinner was ready.  He froze in the doorway, his face beet red with frustration.  "Kylie," he said haltingly, "I know I was out of line with what I said in the lounge last night, and of course you can do anything that you want.  But could you please put on some clothes?"
        Kylie immediately stalked toward dad, leaving me behind as if I didn't exist.  My heart was aflutter with the possibility that I had figured out how to get free from my overbearing, overpowering little sister.  Dad wasn't faring as well.  "This body is the greatest achievement in human history," Kylie snarled as she thrust her chest into him, knocking him to the floor.  "And you want me to cover it up?"
        As dad began to shrink more and more from Kylie's dominant posturing, mom gently stepped between them.  "Kylie, m-maybe you can put on a little something," she suggested.  "Just for dinner?"
        "Fine," Kylie said, turning her nose up as she got the two championship belts from her luggage.
        Kylie hung the smaller narrower interim belt around her waist, loosely, so that it covered her pelvis but exposed her abs.  She draped the original championship belt across her breasts, concealing them a little  "Those belts are lovely accessories," mom said.  "What with all the gold and jewels."
        "Actually, I was just thinking I needed some more... accessories," Kylie said, her pretty youthful face sprouting haughty smirk.  "After all, a girl can never have too much gold or too many jewels."

TO BE CONTINUED...