⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

More FBB's in video games

Started by sandrock10, August 26, 2009, 09:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandrock10

Keeping on the subject of female bodybuilders, i've noticed that there are a few video games that has a few muscular females and FBB's but none unless the game has not been translated or released from Japan (look at Muscle March on the Wii). I'm doing a degree in video game design here in the UK and i would like to know if you would like to see more FBB's in games or like to see a game based on them? I can take a few shots if you dislike the idea and all!

Thanks for your insight, people.  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sandrock10

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kuner

definitely. it's a reason to buy a game

zillaspawn

you can create FBB's in the  smackdown vs raw WWE  games , but if you make them to big they look to blocky....thiers also a fighting game with a create a chacter mode ,i think its the new soul caliber game with a good fbb skin   

arcore23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
definitely. it's a reason to buy a game

I totally agree. There also will be more funny to play the game.

lionforce

I think it would be awesome to take a female or male body builder up the ranks in a video game but IMO it would be a hard sell and I can't see any company who would take the chance of making one, maybe an indie game that can be played for free or put out on the xbox or ps3 downloadable service

d1901_2000

WWE Smack vs. Raw 2007 is great. Also check out Saints Row 2. You can make some real hot FBBs in that game.

adamstar

I want more video games to have more FBB's. FBB's are rare in video games.

kingjim

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WWE Smack vs. Raw 2007 is great. Also check out Saints Row 2. You can make some real hot FBBs in that game.
I will have to disagree with you on Saints Row 2. You can make ripped women, but not FBBs. If you try to make them too big, they literally turn into men. Just as if you try to make men smaller, they literally turn into women.

calluna

TOTAL OVERDOSE for the PSP has some bodybuilders in it

kingjim

Anyone play Champions Online? They have a promotion for Thanksgiving weekend making it free to play. I personally don't think it's fun, but the character creator is pretty neat. You can make 7 foot tall women with she-hulk type build, if you stretch the legs then they end up going off the scale to about 8 feet tall.

saradas1313

Unfortunately WWE Smack vs. Raw 2007 is not for pc  :-[.

shovelware

I don't see why anyone on this forum would vote no  ::)

kared1

What do you think of little, skinny girls armed with twohanded swords appearing in many RPG video games as amazons?  ::)
outrageous.

goldenjet9

What would be the point of a fbb game, and I would imagine it would a whole lot of button mashing to see how many reps you can do in 20 seconds, 8 bit style.

jackedgurl19

I dont think it even has to be a bodybuilding game ( which would seem boring ,if your going to sit and press buttons to do reps w/ ur chacter y not just go to the fuckin gym and do it for real ) just give users the option to have the FBB body type as a mode in the create a chacter ...