Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:18:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Trudy Ireland
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trudy Ireland  (Read 24590 times)

paultrevayne

Trudy Ireland
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 09:26:35 pm »
She's going to be in my area soon, has anyone had a session with her? Does she enjoy DATY?

Megatron

Re: Trudy Ireland
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 09:54:56 pm »
No, not much fun IMO.

eba2449

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 11:58:42 am »
saw her severa years ago, nice person, really big at around 170 lbs not not quite as hard as I imagined. HJ was OK. basically muscle worship and posing. let me sit on her shoulders and did a few squats too although she was very careful not to injure herself. arm wrestling but did not seem as strong as I thought she would be. Perhaps she was holding back.

Skin leaves something to be deasired as she s in her 50's and has seen a lot of sun. All and all it depends what you are looking for , if you want a mature woman with a lot of muscle and good vascualrity then she would be a good choice and certainly not a disappointment if she is still in the same condition. Not a clock watcherv either

MrSteed

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 02:50:59 pm »
I think Trudy is a lot of fun. From my experience, she likes posing and playful muscle worship, isn't keen for wrestling. She is in her 50s and shows it, but her muscularity is phenomenal. Every time I've seen her, she's been hard and vascular.

I saw her once at a downtown Chicago hotel. Toward the end of the session, she got up from the bed, totally nude and went over to the window to soak in the sun. There was a high-rise right across the street and anyone looking their window would have seen her. I said, "Trudy, people can see you!" but she didn't care. She's pretty laid back about everything from what I've seen.

I've often wondered if anybody in the other building got a cheap thrill that day.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 10:57:45 am »
I saw her a few years ago and she was amazing! Totally packed with muscle and totally cool! You will get off bigtime - and she likes it.

Offline buckyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 10:25:06 pm »
I saw Trudy a few years ago as well in Chicago.  I think Eba nailed the session on the mark.  I really had fun with her.  I quite enjoy as sensual a session as the provider can handle, and Trudy is fun and dynamic, but nowhere near FS or GFE.  She was very nice and fun and quite buff.  She has surprisingly beautiful eyes and  a posterior beyond belief.  If it were more convenient, I would see her again.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
Trudy
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 07:02:18 pm »
Anyone have a scissor session with Trudy Ireland? I'm thinking of trying it
User is currently banned [View]

Magnochuito

Re: Trudy
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 11:30:59 pm »
She definetely have the strength to overpower you, but she is more into the muscle worship stuff. Very sweet lady and always in great shape

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 10:21:03 am »
If you truly like FBB muscle worship your gonna love Trudy! She is the real deal. Totally hard mature muscle in a very sexy package. Great smile and sexy moves. She's into it and wants you to get off!

Offline 25/8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 01:30:39 pm »
Trudy is a very very nice women.  She wants you to enjoy yourself, and she wants and likes to have fun also.

I went into my session just expecting muscle worship, that's it, nothing more, nothing less.  I could've been satisfied with the agreed upon hour long (time ran over as Trudy is not a clock watcher) session.  To my surprise, i did not at all expect her to put her hand in my boxers and finish me off with a nice wonderful HJ.  After my release, she even was nice enough to clean me off with a warm towel and helped get dressed all while providing small talk about her travels and her career in bodybuilding.  Even on the drive home she sent me a text message thanking me for a great session, and she looked forward to seeing me again.  Wow!!! you gotta love her.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 05:30:32 pm »
Well I really was hoping she could make me tap

paultrevayne

Trudy Ireland
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 03:49:28 pm »
Has anyone had a session with her recently...Did she get married??

foobar

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 04:09:48 pm »
I'm going to see her for a session on Monday, so i'll let you know.

paultrevayne

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 07:02:28 pm »
Thank you,greatly appreciated

Offline eba2449

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 09:15:47 pm »
Saw her several years ago. nice person. lot's of muscle? HJ and topless with really perfect boob job

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Trudy Ireland

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View