Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:47:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Trudy Ireland
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trudy Ireland  (Read 24589 times)

grendelsm21

Re: Trudy Ireland
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2012, 11:29:21 pm »
She LIED to me??  I'm crushed!!  She's in MY demographic??  I'm uncrushed!!    :cool2:

mhunter

trudy is 55 or 56        skin  mostly a function of heavy heavy steroid use       i dont mind    i love it freakier the better        but i had to set the record straight

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2012, 12:25:10 am »
ya very  UNLIKE her too

brainiape1

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2012, 07:15:31 pm »
Does anyone know if she was willing to indulge in breast play? I was unable to get a session with her due to timing problems earlier in the year, but I am still considering trying to have a session with her the next time she comes through my area.

I know my mileage may vary with her, but I was curious if anyone here had any first hand experience with this. Breast play/titfucking is sort of my thing, so if she is not into it then it would probably effect my interest.

ERBiggens

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2012, 09:35:17 pm »
I was up front to her about how I became a fan of FBB -- it came from my appreciation of women with breast implants, and has blossomed from there. So since she knew what I liked, she allowed me to play with hers. YMMV, obviously, but I had no problems.

ERBiggens

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2012, 09:13:40 pm »
ICYMI: News on Trudy in another thread:

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
Describe your first session.
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2014, 10:58:33 am »
My first session was with a legend - Trudy Ireland.
It was awesome and surpassed what I had imagined. The ultimate moment was the very first- when she opened the door. To see this amazing woman who I had been jerking off for, for years right in front of me - and she was even more sexy than I had imagined. Packed with muscle and packed into a tight black minidress!

I was very green and nervous - she willingly let me explore her body and evenutally I go up the courage to whip it out and start stroking! Which was just what she wanted of course...I  have had subsequent sessions, but being with her that day was definately a highlight!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Trudy Ireland

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View