LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vidcaps For Video Previews Only

Started by Old Surehand, September 19, 2019, 05:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

We're finding members taking screenshots aka vidcaps from videos and posting in picture sections. Vidcaps are intended to be used as previews for video downloads only. Some members are even posting screenshots from social media videos. There are thousands of pictures shared on social media each day that can be shared in our picture sections, instead of vidcaps.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS