Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

At the Olympia

Started by taoschild, September 07, 2019, 04:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Hello All. I'm heading to the Olympia next week and was thinking about reporting back with a journal write up or fictionalizing it a bit and adding it to a story below (a chapter or an upcoming book). I was wondering if there would be more interest in a factual journal or continuing with segments of the story below.  Thanks for your input.

      I began to avidly follow women's bodybuilding the summer my parents passed away. Alone, unhappy, and disappointed in how my life was turning out, I figured that with the coming of high speed internet I could at least pursue something that helped me feel alive, female bodybuilders. Going all in, I decided to satiate my appetite for muscular women by learning as much as I could about them and viewing their pictures online. But it only grew. I decided I needed to see them in person. Marking a trip to the Olympia on my calendar, I scanned the internet for opportunities to see them beforehand. I even went so far as to attend a Women's Lingerie Football game when the Chicago team came to town. My research revealed that a bodybuilder named Lauren had joined the team and I was anxious to see her in action where my viewing wouldn't seen out of the ordinary.

   When I arrived at the game swimming beside a sea of men who had come to watch scantily clad women run around, get tackled and maybe 'unintentionally' reveal something. I watched her enter the arena in awe. Part of me thought that when I finally saw a bodybuilder alive and in person I'd be repulsed by their size rather than turned on. Lauren saw an end to that fear in seconds. She was hard to miss with her thick traps with wide shoulder caps, bulging biceps, rippling abs and powerhouse quads. Other guys were hooting and hollering over the big breasted women with round asses. My girl sat there with a knowing smiling as if she had a secret others didn't possess. It was hardly a secret, I thought. It was written all over her body. Her six pack, as if carved from stone warned her opponents of her lethal power.  My cries and cheers were solely for her. Briefly, I thought she made eye contact with me. My breath quickened  and I grew light headed in that brief moment while my crotch grew hard. If she could do that to me with a casual glance, what would it be like to speak with her or touch her perfect frame?

   When the game began, she seemed like a man among boys. She ran back the kickoff bowling over a couple of women before finally being gang tackled near the thirty five yard line. After one play off she returned to the field. Blonde haired, blue eyed, and bronzed skin she looked more like an Amazon warrior in her battle armor rather than a woman in lingerie. On the next play she received the hand off and straight armed another girl knocking her clean over before cutting left and then right gaining nearly twenty yards with her pure athleticism and physical superiority. On the next play however, she gained a few yards and was sandwiched between two heavy linemen and didn't get back up. After a few minutes of her lying on the field, a stretcher was brought out onto the field and I saw her beautiful body lifted off  the ground Disinterested in the rest of the players I left the game early. The experience had both been exciting and a disappointing. The way Lauren's body moved was magical and her strength and power were truly a turn on that I couldn't ignore. She was certainly ascendant on my list of female physical specimens that I'd seen in person. That list would be shattered after Vegas.

   Strapping myself to my chair next to a huge Samoan man and his tiny blonde wife, both of whom were covered in gold chains  As the Southwest stewardess joked with all of us on the intercom about our chances of striking it big, and finally capturing our dreams I knew I was thinking about something different than nearly everyone else on the plane. Visions of hitting jackpots at slots, craps, and blackjack or a boatload of big drinks swirled through their heads; while mine held a laser like focus of meeting and worshiping muscular women. I visualized shaking the hand at the meet and great of a tanned, fit, muscular goddess whose finger wide veiny forearms controlled raw power that I didn't possess...
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login