LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Linda Gartside

Started by Timmon, February 23, 2013, 12:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Having blown away the competition and won her class at the Ms Universe, 2012, Linda strains her powerful muscles in the greatest test of her life, against the better known and mighty fitness physique of Maria Kuzmina. A beauty battle indeed. Amazing achievement for a lady who struggled against drink and obesity just over 3 years ago.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Linny at the 2013 NABBA Worlds in Italy, June
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

At the Worlds 2013
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Ms Universe, 2012 link below updated, Mirror site expired . MIRROR SITES NO LONGER ALLOWED, Please use Mega or Media Fire.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS